Preet Kaur - The Town Whore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed how Inder's eyes were glued to her breasts after she changed into comfortable clothing, which was a long nursing dress. She wore no bra underneath to make it easy to nurse our baby. It was definitely a treat for Inder; I thought. I had tried to persuade her to dress in revealing clothes, to no avail in the past. The familiar cuckold thought flashed through my mind and I instantly thought this was an excellent opportunity to capitalize on. However, I wasn't sure, since Preet had shown no interest in sex since her delivery. It had been 11 days to be exact; I was counting on it.

"As usual, you got a call from your work. Once again, someone didn't show up," Preet elaborated on the part of the story that I had missed.

As I explained earlier, I had a part-time business of renting out trucks to various businesses and when some or the other driver doesn't show up; I have to arrange for a secondary driver immediately. On most occasions, I sort it out on the phone, but if required, I make a trip to the office. Sometimes I have to even drive the truck and make the deliveries, but usually it's just a 2 hour affair. I could have easily sorted things out on the phone that day but had the nasty idea of giving Inder yet another opportunity.

"I saw a spark in Inder's eyes the moment he heard about the issue at your work. I wasn't really feeling like having sex, but with Inder my body would automatically prepare for it and the wetness in my pussy for the first time since I delivered our son. Let me know I was ready to breed."

"You had dropped a few suggestions of men who showed an interest in me and that Inder was one of them," she continued. "It also played on my mind as I understood, perhaps you were really trying to live your fantasy."

"Politely Inder tried to excuse himself but you insisted this is your home. Stay, I should be back shortly. Preet will keep you entertained."

"Realistically, you couldn't have returned before an hour had passed. Inder & I saw you out and closed the door."

"How would you like to be entertained, Inder?" I asked, giggling at your imbecile comment.

"He took me into his arms and kissed me at the door. I felt a strange hunger for me, for the first time, as he devoured my mouth. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me hard. His body was completely glued to mine for the first time since there was no hindrance now. I almost felt as if he would take me right there, but we heard your car pull in."

"Inder was disappointed and said, when will your husband learn the virtue of patience? Can't he wait until the dish is ready to be served?"

Preet asked me what happened as she let me in.

"Oh, I forgot the papers," I said and quickly apologized to Inder again and rushed out. At the door, I kissed her cheek softly and whispered, "Please entertain him for me," and gently fondled her breast. She understood what I implied and playfully slapped on my butt as she ushered me out of our house.

"I led him to our bedroom and, after checking on our son, kissed him. Inder returned to his normal state and sensually kissed me as he slowly lifted my gown and caressed my butt, holding my ass cheeks and fondling them. He gradually lifted my Maxie off and pushed it over my head. I was in my undergarments, still kissing him. Even though I felt ashamed about my bloated figure, I felt he liked it."

"Gaining confidence, I unsnapped my bra and let my large breasts loose. Inder sat on the bed and took my breasts into his mouth. I played with his hair, drawing his face into my chest standing there. He suckled on my breasts; as milk flowed into his mouth, he mumbled, so tasty."

"I slowly pushed him back and, climbing on the bed on all fours, offered him my breasts to feast on. Inder was besotted by them and kept on kissing them and suckling on my nipples. I felt like a human cow, feeding him my milk; my breasts needed relief, anyhow."

"Can you deliver this tasty milk to our home? He quipped between the kisses."

"I fondled his cock and testicles as I nursed him. He reached for my pussy and fingered it. His fat, stubby fingers felt much better than yours," she explained.

"Inder kept on suckling and my breasts started leaking as he roughly played with them. The effect of nursing him and getting fingered at the same time sent pleasant sensations through my body; they weren't as intense, but I certainly realized that breastfeeding could be a sexual activity as well. Although I had fantasized about it, I wasn't sure if it really was pleasurable."

"After about 10 minutes of it, I moved to his penis and started sucking it, showering my love on it as usual. He was much quieter during this session. Perhaps he now knew that I was his slut, and he didn't have to remind me of it. I spent a good 15 minutes on his cock and sacs that I loved so much."

"We could have gone for much longer than that but had to cut short our foreplay to leave enough time for actual intercourse, so I invited him to mount me," she said.

"Did you do it in doggy style?" I asked.

"No, we did it in a missionary position as I insisted, saying that I really wanted to feel how a real man makes love to a woman. Because of my pregnant state, that wasn't possible earlier."

"Inder got on top of me and started kissing me; between the kisses he asked, have you folks resumed sex?"

"Not yet. You are opening the account," I said, chuckling.

"I thought it would delight him, but it seemed as if he had fully expected it. I pulled his butt into me and kissed him back voraciously. His penis nestled between my pussy lips; I lined it up against my pussy lips and urged him. Although my pussy was fully lubricated, I still felt stretched as his fat penis made its way in. Even though I had delivered only 10 days ago, it took a few strokes for him to get it all in. Then for the first time I felt my pussy full; right from entrance to the cervix, all the space was taken."

"As he began stroking me, his penis would knock against my cervix and I finally understood how it felt to be fucked by a real man. He was a lot heavier than you, as well, and I felt as if I was mated with a breeding bull. Just the way the farmer breeds his cows with the breeding bull for their superior genetics, I thought you too wanted me to breed with Inder."

"I was the Jersey Cow, and he was the Indian Bison!"

Preet was around 150 lbs and Inder 220 lbs so her analogy was perfect. Also, Inder was much darker, so the Indian Bison to Jersey Cow comparison seemed apt as well. I was perhaps 165 lbs and hence she noticed the vast difference in my weight and Inder's weight.

"It didn't take even 5 minutes for me to climax, but Inder kept on plowing me as if he wanted me to get immediately pregnant again. The surreal slapping sounds of pelvises filled in the room and I was worried if that would influence our baby. My whimpering and moans were continually going on, even though I tried to subdue it. I bent my knees and pulled in his butt with both my hands as if I wanted to push his penis inside my cervix."

"We both were sweating, even though the room was quite cool. I kept on kissing him and urging him, but avoided using expletives as our son was in the same room. Inder took his time and showed amazing control, alternating with rapid and slow strokes. I was continuously moaning as inched towards my second climax and perhaps after 20 minutes of non-stop fucking, we both came together. His penis spewed his semen, deep inside, perhaps right in my cervix."

"As we tried to catch our breath, he laid on top of me and asked, does your husband fuck you like this?"

"He is not even half as good," I said.

"To my utter shock, he said, wait until you have sex with my father. He is even bigger, vigorous, and boisterous in bed."

"Why would I have sex with him?"

"This is only the beginning of your journey. There will be plenty of more men, he assured and lifting himself, off offered his pens for me to clean. As an obedient slut I cleaned it off with my mouth."

"We got dressed and headed back to the living room when your car pulled in. You saw us sitting comfortably, watching TV and chatting, and took it as if everything was normal."

I remember heading to the kitchen to get some water when Preet joined me and suggested that perhaps she can make some tea for us as discussing business over drinks wouldn't be wise. That's when I had the urge to kiss her and pulling her into my embrace planted my lips on hers. She hesitated for a moment, hinting about Inder's presence, but quickly kissed me back. I remember liking her breath that day and kissing her voraciously. It was a mixture of the fact that I was deprived of sex for a long time and that I was worked up imagining something may have transpired between Inder & her. Clearly, it didn't occur to me I was tasting Inder's semen.

"After Inder left, we had an intense episode of sex that night as we resumed our sex again. You thought the intensity came from Inder pursuing me, but it came from the fact that he mounted your wife, in our bedroom, on our marital bed. It was the same bed, same bedsheet. I could bet there was some dampness because of leaking of our combined juices as well."

"So, he even mentioned his father?" I asked, visibly shaken by her narration.

"Hope your bunty has not leaked yet," she joked, "don't play with it while I narrate the story."

Inder's father was a well-known womanizer in our community. He was perhaps around 60 and, from what I had heard, was sexually quite active. I knew he had a mistress back in India who was about Inder's age. He visited Inder twice a year and usually stayed a couple of months at a time. White women and fair women fascinated him as he himself was quite dark, darker than even Inder.

"You became bold and started sharing your deepest fantasies about seeing me with other men soon after that, kept on persuading me," she continued.

"Inder became a regular visitor and he would either have actual intercourse with me or I would give him a blowjob, depending on the time we had. But on most days, it was nothing more than some intense kissing and foreplay. And our anniversary day was fast approaching."

"Inder had special plans for our anniversary; I was petrified with the idea itself and tried to persuade you to celebrate it away from home. But you refused, since a lot of your friends were unhappy about not celebrating your birthday earlier in the year," she continued with her story.

I felt uncomfortable avoiding my friends on my anniversary, since a lot of them couldn't attend our wedding back in India. Inder & Anju insisted on hosting a party to celebrate our anniversary and invited us, along with a few close friends. Preet was not comfortable, but I felt awkward to turn down their invitation. They were practically family and hence, I persuaded Preet.

Inder and Anju were gracious enough to do the planning and organizing of the party. I still vividly recall how beautiful Preet looked that day in her blue colored Salwar Khameez that she had especially bought for the occasion. She wore her small nose ring that she often wears with her Indian attire on formal occasions. Her regular red lipstick and a small bindi adorned her face. She looked stunning, and to make a point, she took a selfie and sent it to me. It was such a pretty one that I used it to solicit interest from black men a week later or so on an online forum.

Party started pretty early in the evening; the cake cutting happened immediately followed by some singing and dancing, which was followed by dinner. Some of us started drinking soon after the evening festivities were wrapped up. We had an early session where Preet gave me a blowjob at Inder's place, but soon after that I was a little too drunk and woke up only next morning in our guest bedroom. Apparently, Inder had driven us home.

"Anju had made all the arrangements to perfection. She meticulously prepared me that day; I looked like a newly wedded bride, apart from some of the excess weight I had gained. Anju & I instantly clicked a few pictures to celebrate that moment."

"I sent you a selfie as soon as I finished my makeup that day. The party was in full swing; everyone profusely congratulated you on having such a pretty wife. We posed for pictures, partied, danced, and had a lot of fun that evening."

"After the cake cutting ceremony, when the singing and dancing program started, everyone got super busy with festivities. We did our usual dancing for a few rounds and then I felt exhausted in that formal dress and wanted to change into a comfortable attire, but you dissuaded me, saying that I looked beautiful in them."

That evening Preet was the hottest looking woman in that entire party. Even otherwise, I felt Preet was prettiest in our community and, based on the things that I learned, I knew she was also the most adventurous one. Anju definitely knew how to dress a bride as Preet looked even better now than on our wedding day. I could see many men's lecherous glances as well that agreed with my point of view.

I continued with my usual bantering as I told her who was checking her out and even urged her to show some of her skin. However, in that dress, not much was possible. They had to stay content with her beautiful face, which, in all honesty, was enough to entice anyone.

"The dinner program started and everyone was busy in the backyard with it when I excused myself to change," she continued.

"That's when Inder accosted me in the bedroom and said, I have to give you your anniversary gift. With little ado, he softly kissed me on my lips and pushed my shoulders to kneel. Let me change, I pleaded, but he said he couldn't wait and then I knelt down and unzipped his pants and stroked his flaccid cock."

"Wouldn't it have been great if you, Manni, had invited me to the opening of your pussy last year?" he said.

"I blushed and gave him my best blowjob and said, how greedy of you; you got to open my ass, isn't that enough?"

"Instead of fucking my mouth that even he was content to let me do the hard work. I worked on my charm and Inder, the stud, couldn't hold it any longer than 10 minutes. As usual, I gulped most of it but he pulled out his penis and rubbed it on my lips and my cheeks."

"He asked me for a selfie, so I took it on my phone and told him I would show it to you later as I ushered him out. Let me send your husband; he could itch for his gift as well, he said, as he exited."

"Before I knew it, Anju was already directing you to the guest bedroom where I was. I turned off the light and quickly used the towel to wipe my face."

Inside I remember. Preet waited for me as I walked in. She pulled me into her embrace and planted her lips on mine. She had turned off the light to avoid attention.

"Happy Anniversary," she whispered, and continued to kiss me. She was intensely aroused; her hot breath invited me in and I passionately kissed my wife of 1 year. After a little kissing, she knelt in front of me and gave me one of her best blowjobs.

Unfortunately, I couldn't even last more than 5 minutes as I was too worked up with events of that evening.

"After our brief episode," she continued, "I freshened up and joined everyone back at the party. No one noticed we were missing as we were out not more than half-hour."

"The festivities died down at about 10:30 and people started leaving at 11:00. After that, as usual, you and Inder continued a little with your drinks and we called it a night. Inder drove us to our home, as you were not in a state to drive. In the car you dozed off; we had to wake you up and escort you into our house. Inder led you to our guest bedroom, as that was the nearest."

"I put our baby in a crib and returned to check on you. You were stoned; not sure what happened to you. Inder told me you had tried a much stronger one today, and that was the effect. That was clearly a sign that you wanted Inder to celebrate your anniversary with your wife."

"Are you convinced of Manni's cuckold tendencies now?" he asked, as we lay in the bed in each other's arms.

"Sort of," I said.

"Did you give him a taste of my semen earlier today?"

"I nodded."

"It's clear then, he said, as he passionately kissed me. I kissed him; we had left the bedroom door unlocked. If you had walked in, you would find us enjoying your anniversary fuck. He had to leave, so he mounted me in doggy position and fucked me for 20 long minutes. I had two intense orgasms, and I was my usual self, not containing any of my emotions or sounds. He came inside me; flooding my womb with his semen. It was as if he was gushing; perhaps the thought of taking me on our anniversary was playing on his mind."

"He left quickly after that, and we both slept. You only woke up the next day; celebrating your anniversary the way you perhaps imagined in your fantasies. Giving your wife to another man."

Just as she finished our story, our flight was landing in India. We were both headed for different destinations and wouldn't get to see each other for at least 2-3 weeks. She had sexually starved me for a week already, and she shared all the gory details of how Inder seduced her and fucked her in our house.

As we checked out of the plane and the customs, these thoughts and images swirled through my mind.

"You thought the story was all over, right?" She started again.

"The person who responded to your online ad for black men was none other than Inder," she added as my eyes almost popped out.

"And guess what? The picture he sent was a real one that he took from my phone. You hadn't noticed that the location of the photograph had changed due to which he had masked some of the background."

"Inder was convinced now that you were indeed a cuckold. I assured him that someone else must have gotten a picture from my phone, and we got the pictures taken down from the site almost immediately."

I remember that my account was locked and since Preet was not too keen on taking the next step; I didn't explore any further. Now it was all making sense.

"Is this all really true?" I asked, as we were heading to our terminals to take the next flight. She smiled and said, "If you really want to believe it. Otherwise, they are just fantasies like yours but much more vivid than yours."

"You have been pushing me to take on another man. This was a quick trailer of what it looks like. You have about 3 weeks to deeply contemplate it and decide if you really want to embrace this lifestyle."

We bid our goodbyes as she left me high and dry.

To be continued....