Preet Kaur - The Town Whore Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. It's already humiliating," I implored.

"Manni, please accept my apologies. It's simply that I was so looking forward to meeting someone like you. I couldn't stop myself from talking about it."

"Farhan, and you are open about this?" I inquired. She gave a nod.

"So, how about you? Do you also have intercourse with other men?"

"I believe you know nothing about these things, do you?" she replied, glaring at me.

I looked at her intently and waited for her to enlighten me.

"He will never tolerate my infidelity. Unlike Preet, I don't feel tempted to have a lot of sex with a lot of men. That's probably why he married me," she said.

We arrived at her farmhouse. It was a desolate location with a lot of foliage and trees surrounding a small cottage. She walked me inside and showed me a modest cottage that appeared primitive but clean. There was a tiny kitchen, a living area, and one bedroom that could sleep two people.

"It was my father's retreat," she explained.

"He used to come here with his mistresses and spend his free time with them. After he died, I inherited this and discovered that he was a kinky man who did a lot of things that I am not proud of. I've come to grips with it to a great extent now."

"There is a little space behind this wall that is used as a storage room and will allow you to see inside. Come, let me show you."

We stepped outside. On the bedroom and living room side, there was a small protruding part that was used as a storage room. She pushed open the door and took me inside. It was a tiny room, about 10 x 5 feet in size. It had a few supply shelves, but behind them was a narrow nook that Nupur pointed out and remarked, "You may peep in from there."

She adjusted the peephole cover, allowing light from the other room to enter the shed. I realized I could see inside the bedroom at that point. She pointed to another keyhole that peeped into the living room. The kitchen and bathrooms were on the opposite side, so there was some privacy there.

"You can also hear things," she said as she handed me earbuds and connected the other end to a nearby phone socket that wasn't visible.

Exactly what sort of contraption was this? Such things only existed in fantasies, I supposed. And did Nupur's father actually build one?

"Did your father make any recordings from here?" I inquired.

"I'm not sure; I don't think so," she answered as we walked out the door.

"Listen, this may seem strange, but I think he must have been watching his business colleagues have sex with their mistresses, or perhaps their spouses," she stated after some reluctance.

"Nothing about his bringing ladies here has come to my attention. His business colleagues and other powerful figures largely brought them."

"Are you suggesting that he, too, is?" I inquired, but kept my remarks to myself.

"Maybe, but I'm not sure. My mother, unlike Preet, was not an attractive woman," she said.

"Anyway, this must be a paradise for you, right?" she inquired.

"All I ask is that you give these men the opportunity to enjoy Preet's youth," she continued.

"Do you know why Preet continued to have an affair with Abhi after he was married?" I inquired.

At that moment, we spotted a vehicle approaching. Nupur dashed inside to turn off the lights and lock the door. She took my hand in hers and pulled me into the storeroom.

"I'm glad I parked the car on the far side of the house," she added as she walked me to the back wall. I could definitely hear my heart racing in the darkness. She clasped my hand and murmured, "Preet must desperately need sex. I should have expected them to hasten to the farmhouse."

"Since we cannot turn on any lights or make any sounds. I'm holding your hand so that we're both conscious of our own movements."

"Preet kept her fling with Abhi going since she simply wanted to have sex with him. He would have been a terrible husband," she elaborated.

She lifted the cover to reveal the keyhole and urged me to peek inside. The inside of the home was dark; the headlights illuminated the door, and I could see a sliver of light sneaking in through the gap between the doors. I could hear footsteps and the sound of someone fumbling with the lock. Nupur assured us they wouldn't notice anything if we didn't turn on the light inside our storeroom and kept it quiet.

The bedroom and living area had the same wall. This provided excellent visibility in both rooms. The aperture on the opposite side opened to reveal an eyepiece that delicately fit into the picture itself. Only someone who was on the lookout for it could find it. The eyepiece delicately fit into the motif. The rooms themselves were around 12 ft × 12 ft in size, which was relatively small by American standards but much larger by Indian norms. It looked modest and included only the required furnishings. The storage area took up around 6 feet of bedroom and living room space, making it a perfect site for spying on both.

Abhi and Preet stumbled in as the door opened. They were in an intimate embrace, and the only thing I could see was a silhouette since they didn't turn on the lights. When I heard the vehicle draw back, I asked, "Who is driving the car?"

"Farhan is parking the car."

"The headlights went out shortly after that." Preet and Abhi were passionately kissing inside. My penis felt rigid, and I needed to reposition my bulge to feel at ease. I heard Preet's moans as they staggered to the bedroom door. Their lipsmacking was audible. For a long time, I had hoped to witness something like this.

Farhan walked in and switched on the light. I fixed my gaze on Preet. She was still dressed in her beautiful outfit, but Farhan and Abhi had changed into their normal dresses. Preet and Abhi were chewing on each other's lips. Preet's fair skin was visible even in the dim light. Both of them appeared to be nothing more than goons in front of her. That heightened the intensity of the situation even further.

It was humiliating to see my wife passionately kiss her ex-boyfriend while I held her best friend's hand for comfort. Nupur was standing close next to me, massaging my palm. As she stepped closer to me, her light perfume enveloped my senses.

Abhi appeared to be a regular guy. He seemed to be a middle-aged man physically. Apparently, he had gained a lot more weight. I would have classified him in the same category as Inder, but he was a couple of shades lighter than Inder. Preet's milky white complexion was noticeable in that poorly lit room surrounded by those two thugs. Farhan secured the door and checked the rooms as Preet and Abhi kissed by the bedroom door.

Nupur gripped me, her hand sensually fondling my buttocks. "What are you doing?" I inquired hesitantly.

"Nothing," she nuzzled my neck and murmured in my ear. "I'm just trying to see whether you're excited," she continued, caressing my bulge. My stiff penis must have confirmed her doubt, yet she kept fondling it. I was taken aback, but not astonished. We'd crossed a lot of limits that night.

Farhan handed them a water bottle and entered the washroom. They finally broke up the kiss after approximately five minutes of passionate kissing, and Preet cleaned her lips, which were coated in his saliva. She sipped the water and complained to Abhi, "My outfit is getting ruined. Please allow me to change first."

I locked my gaze on my lovely wife, who was destined to be a slut. She looked so hot, young, and alluring. Her face was flushed red as she averted his gaze and dashed into the restroom as soon as Farhan walked out. Nupur slowly unzipped my pants, and I involuntarily halted her, but only for a moment before letting her continue. Nupur, who was gaining confidence, struggled with the button on my pants, and I assisted her. She moaned audibly as she reached into my crotch and squeezed my penis firmly.

"Preet is fortunate to have you as her husband," she whispered. "Few would accept, let alone appreciate, their wife's adultery."

I turned around and kissed her on the lips. Her kiss was moist and her breath warm. She thrust her tongue into my mouth with fervor. In between our intense kisses, she released my penis and squeezed it tightly while rubbing her thumb on the knob. She pushed me back after a minute of kissing, saying, "Don't get the wrong idea. Farhan's cock will be the only one to enter my pussy. But I wouldn't mind your lips. Preet raves about them."

My attention was drawn to the bedroom, where Farhan and Abhi sat on the bed in their underwear, waiting for Preet. Preet soon appeared, dressed in a stunning two-piece lingerie that I had never seen before. She flaunted herself in front of them, and they both adored her full figure. Preet looked stunning in her black lingerie. The top was pretty translucent, reaching just below her hips, and her breasts were more or less exposed. Her huge areolas and milk-filled breasts were clearly visible. Preet flushed as Farhan and Abhi lavished her with compliments.

"She is such a beautiful woman; I'm surprised I didn't pursue her when she was single," Farhan stated.

"I only paid heed to her ever since she reached puberty," Abhi said.

"What could you have done? Weren't you already married?" asked Preet

"Such things have never stopped me," he said boldly.

"I know," Preet replied, as she got on top of him on the bed. From behind, her butt looked extremely hot and tempting. "Even the fact that I am married wouldn't have made any difference," she said, latching onto Farhan's lips.

Abhi reached for her buttocks and slapped them hard.

"Ouch," she yelped, glaring at him.

"Slut, stop making faces! By the time we're done with you tonight, your butt is going to be bruised."

Abhi fondled her ass and slapped it a few times before kissing it. Her ass looked great from that angle. Anyone would have pounced on her in a heartbeat. She rolled to Farhan's side after a brief kiss, and he resumed kissing her. I could plainly see the difference in their skin tones now. To say that it aroused my loins would be an understatement.

Abhi swiftly moved to her breasts, rudely ripping off her bra and latching onto her breasts. Preet sighed as Abhi roughhoused her breasts.

As he drained her milk, he muttered, "Tasty." The act of breastfeeding often heightened her craving. She squirmed as Abhi suckled her, and Farhan kissed her passionately. After about 5 minutes, Abhi proceeded south and took off her underpants in the same manner.

"Ouch," she grumbled.

"That lingerie is pricey. You've ruined it, Abhi!"

"Why do you need it? You look a lot better undressed," he retorted as he dove into her pussy. Abhi nibbled on her pussy lips, and I could see her wriggling. She moaned and groaned continuously.

This went on for at least ten minutes. Farhan continued to kiss her; he did nothing else as Abhi suckled on her and licked her, giving her a tremendous orgasm. As Abhi licked on Preet's clit, she aggressively pushed her hips against his mouth. Toward the end, she stopped kissing Farhan and began saying, "Oh Fuck..." over and over.

Abhi let go of her as she finally crashed on the bed. I could finally see her shaved, clean pussy. Her pussy flared lips were deep crimson. Her legs were weak as she shivered from her climax.

"Preet so easily gets an orgasm!" Nupur said to me inside.

We were both taking turns peering inside. When Preet was recovering, Nupur latched onto my lips. She kissed me while sensually stroking my penis. It was a deep kiss that lasted many minutes, long enough for me to realize Nupur also liked me. My hands sought for her breasts instinctively, and she let me fondle and massage them. Her breasts were nice and plump, despite her petite stature.

I peered inside, breaking the kiss, and saw Preet extracting Farhan's large, black penis from his underpants. It appeared enormous in her delicate fingers. I had dreamed about the contrast between her pale complexion and his ebony cock on countless occasions. Preet put his cock in her mouth and swirled her tongue over it sensuously. Abhi didn't want to be left out, so he extended his cock for her to suck. Preet also moaned and licked his dick. She switched between the two, pretending to lick lollipops.

She knelt beside the bedside and sucked them when the posture became uncomfortable. That's when I noticed Abhi's cock. He was tall, but not as tall as Farhan. Farhan's uncut cock appeared menacing because of its black color and circumcised deep purple knob. Abhi's penis was significantly lighter in color. Preet's lips stretched on those massive phalluses looked incredible. She massaged one cock while fellating the other, and she occasionally caressed their testicles.

Nupur murmured, "You've married an insatiable harlot! Only such studs may fulfill her needs."

She kissed me again, but my thoughts were on Preet, so I whispered, "Thank you for this chance. I've dreamt about it my whole life. I would like to make sure I don't miss any of it."

"Oh, I see," she said, "so you'd rather see your wife getting royally fucked by studs than poking another lady. Is that it?"

"I hope you understand," I pleaded.

"Of course!"

She quickly left, and I stood there in complete darkness, watching my wife mate with two incredible studs. Already, a good 30 minutes had passed and nothing more than foreplay had happened. Preet climbed onto the bed on all fours. Abhi gave her a couple more tight slaps on the buttocks, which she seemed to love, though I'm sure it hurt. Abhi jumped onto the bed, grabbed her hair, and wiped his penis on her lips. He smacked his cock a few times on her lips and face, which Preet always enjoyed. The only difference was that Abhi's penis must have weighed twice as much as mine.

"Haven't you missed this?" he proudly asked. Abhi indeed was a bastard; he held her hair in a menacing grip as he took his time slapping her face with his cock. Her face had turned deep red but didn't seem to bother him.

Farhan fondled her ass and slowly parted her cheeks to expose her anal opening. As Abhi left her hand and let her kiss his dick and testicles, she briefly looked behind and pulled her ass cheek with her right hand, inviting him to take her. The gold bangle (kara) that she always wore on her right wrist as a symbol of our marriage reminded me she was my wife, but a slut for real men.

Farhan slowly slid his cock into her pussy at first and then gave it a good hump.

"Ahh..." she grunted as he pushed more than half of his penis in a single stroke. Abhi didn't waste any time and shoved his penis into her mouth. They were all sufficiently warmed up and quickly ramped up the tempo. I knew Abhi had done it before because of the way he grabbed her head and penetrated her lips. Even though Farhan fucked bravely from behind, I only looked at her face. Such a sight had never occurred to me in my wildest dreams. I got the impression she was more interested in getting her mouth fucked.

Preet's groans and the slapping sounds of their bodies filled the room. The bed was squeaking violently, but neither Farhan nor Abhi offered her any respite. After about five minutes, Preet showed signs of progress towards her climax. Farhan began pounding her buttocks as he gained momentum. Her hips had turned a rich scarlet color. On the other end, Abhi took advantage of the situation to smack his large sausage on her face. Farhan inserted his thumb inside her anus and began fingering her while stroking her. Preet was in ecstasy, squirming with delight. Her breasts were oozing a steady stream of milk.

Preet shuddered with a powerful climax at the ten-minute mark. The two studs showed no indications of reaching a climax. Although it was fairly chilly, all three of them were profusely sweating. Preet excused herself and went to clean up in the restroom. She cleaned, strolled in, and collapsed on the bed. Farhan and Abhi both freshened up as well.

"You guys are absolute studs!" Preet exclaimed.

"Are you surprised?" Abhi inquired.

"No, just that it was such an intense feeling. I came twice, but you two are not even close."

Both of them had lost their erections, but their cocks still looked formidable.

"What about Manni? Is he even half as good?" Abhi inquired arrogantly.

"Believe me, Abhi, I always reach a climax with him. But I seem to have a strong desire to experiment, and perhaps that's where he disappoints me."

"You never noticed me while you were single?" Farhan inquired.

"Don't misunderstand me. You're a very attractive dude. I spotted you, but I wasn't even thinking about interracial marriage."

"But Abhi is a Hindu," he retorted.

"Yes, that's unusual," she admitted, "but it wasn't a bridge too far."

"You're such a hypocrite," he grumbled.

"At least I've changed my mind," she replied as she kissed him.

Abhi blurted out, "Preet, you're overflowing with milk. That side of the bed is dripping wet." He pointed to a wet patch that was apparent even from my vantage point.

"You're like a human cow; always ready to breed, even if you're still nursing your infant."

"Shut up, Abhi, and don't blame me," she retorted.

"The point is, why are you two so ready to breed another man's wife when your own wives may wait at home?"

Farhan said, "Preet, you already know the answer. Because they aren't sluts, but you are. Even if there were a half-dozen guys waiting their turn, you would have made sure they got their money's worth and maybe a bit more."

"Hmm..." she mumbled as she kissed him and moved her lips to his penis. She licked his sacs after putting his penis in her mouth for a few quick licks. Preet straddled both of their thighs as she gave them both another blow job. She spent far more time sucking their sacs than licking their cocks.

"Now that we know you're a complete slut, we'll make sure you don't miss us for too long," Abhi said.

"What about your husband?" Farhan inquired.

"He's a busy guy," she said between kisses on his cock, "and he's not independently wealthy like you folks. He frequently works two shifts."

"And we know you can work multiple shifts as well," Farhan chuckled.

As she licked on Farhan's nuts, she whimpered, "Hmm..." His testicles appeared to be much larger than Abhi's. He also appeared to be a much larger man than Abhi. The difference in height of 4 inches makes an enormous impact on the total size.

"Is his penis this big?" Abhi inquired.

"Unfortunately, no," she said between licks.

"But he is the most attractive man I have ever met. And he's a wonderful husband and father," she continued.

For the next 5 minutes, she alternated sucking their dicks and, after they were completely erect, she stood up and straddled Abhi's waist.

"Oh fuck, I've been looking forward to this for years," she exclaimed as she shoved his penis into her pussy. Farhan took a step back and readied himself. Preet bounced a few times on his dick as Abhi moaned, feeling the warmth of her velvety pussy.

"You're heavenly, Preet," Abhi muttered, "but I'm still a fan of your mouth. Even my wife's pussy can't compete with your mouth."

"Preet is not your average woman," Farhan said as he crouched behind her. Abhi drew Preet nearer and kissed her lips. I couldn't see them totally, but I could sense that Preet was kissing him voraciously while he toyed with her breasts. I noticed a white trickle of liquid running down his chest. Her leaky breasts confirmed, she was fully aroused.

Farhan rubbed jelly on her rear hole and positioned his black penis at the entrance. Preet flinched as his knob attempted to breach her sphincter muscles. She was quite experienced, having had anal intercourse with Inder and myself, and after a brief resistance, her sphincter muscles relaxed and let his tip through. As his tip passed through, she let out a loud groan.

"Oh fuck," she screamed, feeling the fullness of his penis in her rear hole. She wanted to take Farhan anally, which shocked me; perhaps Abhi wanted to take her vaginally. Perhaps that was something he had yearned for. I was watching my greatest fantasy; if I had the courage, I would have gone in and offered her my punty penis to suck. Preet seemed determined to test every boundary today.