Preet Kaur - The Town Whore Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck fuck fuck..." She sighed as Farhan settled into a regular rhythm and I heard their bottoms collide. Preet was highly excited, and I could see her tight body attempting to hold them off while still trying to enjoy it. Abhi and Farhan caressed her body and stroked her slowly.

It barely took 5 minutes for Preet to whimper in anticipation of her oncoming climax. Her loud groans left little doubt, and she began making loud "Ah" sounds.

"God, you're leaking," Abhi remarked.

"You're such a slut," Farhan remarked, "enjoying every minute."

"Oh god," she gasped, shuddering from her orgasm. Those delightful sensations were too strong for her to resist. Farhan and Abhi began forcefully rocking back and forth after she had recovered. Underneath the weight of two beasts, the bed creaked.

"Fuck me," she screamed repeatedly as the combination of pleasure and pain was too much for her. Both of them seemed to have lost control and didn't think they could hold out much longer, so they revved up the pace and pounded her frantically. Preet's breasts were gushing with milk all the time. I noticed how much of an impact they were subjecting her to as I watched Farhan's hands firmly grip her waist and Abhi's rapid thrusts. They were far larger than me, so it wasn't just a novelty; it was pure, intense, physical pleasure.

They went on for another 5 minutes, and I saw Abhi holding Preet in position while he pushed his penis all the way in. Farhan wasn't home yet, so he continued thrusting into her for another minute before collapsing forward, groaning loudly. I could see his pulsating nuts inundating her rectum.

As Farhan separated from her and went to the toilet to refresh himself, Preet piled on top of Abhi. Preet and Abhi were both sweating, and she rolled aside and lay still. I could see the enormous hole in her vagina and imagined a similar hole between her ass cheeks.

She went to the bathroom to clean herself after Farhan returned. Abhi was the last one to wash. Preet slept nude next to Farhan under the cover, and Abhi soon joined them. It seemed they wanted to catch up on some sleep. It had been a long day, as well as a lengthy and intensive session. Checking my watch revealed that it had been almost 2 hours. I was at a loss for what to do. I gently exited the room and inhaled the fresh air. Inside, it was stifling and claustrophobic. I saw Nupur's car was still there. So, after carefully closing the storeroom, I sneaked towards her car. There was no doubt in my mind that I had totally accepted this way of life at this point.

Nupur was sleeping in the car. I knocked on the door. She rolled down the window and drew me in for a kiss. I kissed her back since she was so excited. Her breath was stale, but neither of us noticed. Nupur was drooling as she kissed me passionately. When I opened the door, she staggered out and latched onto my lips once again. I swiftly led her to the backseat and, without prompting, pulled down her Khameez and began licking her pussy over her panties. I pressed my tongue into her tight twat as she assisted me in getting rid of her pantie. She was a small woman compared to Preet, and everything about her felt tiny and small. But I liked her tight pussy; all I needed was for her to let me mount her.

"Umh..." she murmured as I kissed her pussy greedily. Nupur twirled my hair and drew me into her snatch. She was lubricated, but not as much as Preet, who would have been really oozing juice by now.

"Oh Manni," she murmured as I dived straight into the action. I inserted my finger into her pussy and began fingering her while sucking her clit. Nupur enjoyed it and pushed her pelvis against my lips. When I tried to poke her ass, she pushed it away, saying, "Leave it for your wife."

"Manni, there's no rush. Please take it slow," she urged. As I licked her, she caressed my face. Even though I didn't like her, I felt obligated to please her; because she assisted me in eavesdropping on my wife, or perhaps because I truly wanted to prove to her I was excellent at something. Nupur, unlike Preet, kept quiet throughout the episode. Her gentle moans showed she was having a good time. Preet preferred fucking over licking and would have forced me to mount her. However, after our new cuckolding relationship, she began insisting that I lick her to completion.

She showed symptoms of climaxing after approximately 20 minutes of intense licking. I took the cue and concentrated on her clit and worked it hard. Nupur eventually climaxed at about the 25-minute mark.

"Oh my God, Manni, you are a fantastic licker," she screamed as we sank into the backseat.

"Preet is certainly lucky," she said one more time that evening.

"Doesn't Farhan lick you like that?"

"Who Farhan? He believes he is Adonis, and ladies should be ready for him the moment he approaches them for sex."

"You know how it goes with men with inflated egos?"

"Are you saying you aren't ready when he shows up for sex?"

"I am Manni, but not in the way he imagines. I'd like it if he went down on me now and then."

"Preet is usually soaking ready for sex," I explained.

Nupur laughed and said, "That's because this is a novel experience for her; once the novelty wears off, she'll need to put in some effort before she's ready. Especially with such well-endowed men."

"However, Preet is exceptional. Much of what works for her is because she is Preet."

"Are they going to sleep now?" I inquired.

"You don't want them to sleep, do you?" she joked.

"Preet will not let them sleep. She is a really horny lady. She won't let them leave until they have a second round with her."

"However, they require at least a couple of hours to recuperate. Now let's go home."

"Did you lock the room?"

"Yes, I did," I admitted. We quickly drove away from that location. She continued as we got back on the road, "I know you wanted to see them again, but don't put yourself in too much risk. If you continue to watch them, your own excitement may fade as well."

"Make use of your imagination. It makes things seem even more exciting than they are."

"You said something about not sleeping with other men. But you had sex with me," I remarked.

"Hold your horses, macho man! Don't get any ideas. Farhan does not want his women to have sex with other guys."

"You didn't have sex with me; you simply got me ready to mate with him," she said, laughing.

Nupur drove us back to her place, where we spent the night. She had planned for me to sleep on the couch. We talked a little more because everyone was fast asleep.

"Is there anyone in the United States who can mount her regularly? Someone like Farhan or Abhi, perhaps?"

I shook my head.

"It's better to identify someone. She is having so much sex with different guys only one year after her marriage. What will happen when she gets into a routine?"

"We may visit soon; perhaps then Farhan can service her. Abhi apparently travels to the United States, so that's another possibility. However, these are only distractions. She'd require someone to mount her on a weekly, if not daily, basis."

"Preet is an overly sexual woman. She may lower her guard in front of wrong people and situations. I hope you are getting the drift of what I am saying."

"I do, indeed. But how should I go about finding someone for her? How do I know they're suitable for her?"

"Actually, it's not that difficult. You only need to leave her alone in the company of the right men. They would push the right buttons and perhaps quench her desires."

"Don't believe that only young guys or those with large equipment are appropriate for her. She is a highly sexed lady. But she is also a submissive woman. The men who take control would almost always please her."

Nupur's hand reached for my bulge. She leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. Her fingers slipped inside my pajamas. She pulled out my penis and began stroking me. I kissed her voraciously and enjoyed the experience, since it only took a few minutes of stroking for me to ejaculate. She made sure my penis was still within my underpants so I didn't ruin the sofa or bed sheets. It was another humiliating experience that evening. Nupur seemed unconcerned about it and asked if I wanted some tea.

"When did you attempt to persuade Preet to sleep with other men?" she said as I emerged from the restroom.

"Recently, why?"

"Since when did you have such feelings for her?" she inquired.

"Maybe the day we got married. She was so pretty and hot; I didn't think I really deserved her."

"Of course you deserve her, especially now that you're willing to overlook her shortcomings," she assured.

"But I realize," she said, "it's as much about Preet as it is about you."

"What exactly do you mean?"

"Preet is a really beautiful and seductive woman. Lesser mortals can not keep up with her. But that you have an inferiority complex allows for such a relationship to flourish," she elaborated.

"What's the deal with Abhi? I still can't fathom her relationship with him even after he got married," I asked.

"Perhaps I understand now," she replied, handing me my tea.

"Abhi treated her like a slut. She knew he wasn't husbandly material after just a few dates. He was someone with whom she could experiment with sex. She swore to keep her virginity from him, but Abhi would have mounted her regardless of her pleas. The good news was that she didn't have a gag reflex and didn't mind if Abhi physically fucked her mouth. That's what saved her virginity for you!"

"She ended her affair in the third year and distanced herself from him. Abhi moved out and their affair faded away, but word of her wedding reached him, and he hiked all the way back to taste her one more time before she flew away to the US."

"It happened again?"

She nodded.

"He caught up with her on the night of her engagement and they had a quickie, but the real thing happened a day before her wedding. In this house. He literally fucked her mouth."

"What exactly do you mean?"

"I mean, she laid down on the bed and presented her lips to him like a pussy, and he fucked her face. Until then, it had been a blowjob, but she would kneel on the floor and would pull back if it became too much. This time Abhi tied her hands to the bed and fucked her face, so she had no means of resisting him."

She laughed, understanding that my penis, which had only ejaculated a half-hour earlier, was hardening up again.

"She never told me that," I retorted.

"Of course, Manni, she will not tell you about it. And you, too, are expected to keep your mouth shut."

"You asked if my father was a cuckold as well, and perhaps he was, but I'll never know because they both died in an accident."

"It took a long time for me to accept their flaws, but I did. Preet had a significant part to play. Realizing that you and Preet aren't all that dissimilar to my parents makes it easier for me to accept them today."

"That doesn't seem very reassuring," I remarked.

"I know," she said, "but believe me, you too shall learn to accept your fate and live with it harmoniously."

"It was difficult for me to accept Farhan's philandering," she elaborated. "Farhan himself had trouble with it but he realized that this was something he loved and stopping it meant killing his own identity. I learned that love and sex are not the same thing. Our societal norms democratize everything in the name of humane treatment for all. However, treating a slut who wants to be treated as one is not inhumane. Similarly, mounting someone's wife when both the husband and wife crave it is natural."

"Some women desire to mate with many men. Preet is just one of them, and you appear to be a thoughtful husband who gets vicarious pleasure from it as well. Nothing wrong with it."

"Doesn't Farhan deprive you, though?"

"No, not at all. We have sex around four times a week, which is sufficient for me. Our sessions are a lot shorter and less intense, but that is fine with me."

"It's a little easier to do such things abroad," I reasoned.

"That's why I suggested finding someone who can have sex with her regularly. Preet told me you also have a business on the side that is taking a lot of your time. It will make it easier on Preet."

We were both exhausted and called it a night. I slept on the sofa, thinking about what I had seen and repeating the memories in my head over and again. After half-hour, as I was going off to sleep, I realized some pleasant feelings. Nupur's kiss awakened me. Her hand was in my pajamas, gently massaging my stiff penis. She climbed on top of me and rode me for about 15 minutes. I ejaculated into her pussy to finish that amazing night. I promptly fell asleep.

Next morning, Nupur woke me up a little late. Farhan and she lived alone and since her kids and her husband were out, we still were alone. She had freshened herself and asked me to get ready. The plan was for us to do some local sightseeing. Preet would only return late in the evening, so we had nothing else to do today. Nupur suggested I pretend to show up suddenly in the night or perhaps the next morning.

It was a normal day for me; Nupur was a great host, and nothing from the previous night even came up. On the evening stroll, she finally broached the subject again.

"Hope you are thinking of what I suggested last night," she started.

"What?" I asked. It took a few minutes for me to realize what she was talking about. Nupur suggested, since Preet would return that evening after an exhausting 24-hour fuckathon with her lovers, I give her the night to relax. Farhan had supposedly left for his business trip.

"Not really," I said, "I'll have to think about it."

"Did she tell you about anyone?"

"Of course not; we just spoke about Abhi, and I dropped in Farhan's name. Apart from that, nothing," she said.

"You know, Manni," she said, "the best approach is to leave her alone in the company of potential suitors. If she likes them, she will seduce them. If they like her, they will push their luck. Either way, it would work out."

"Hmm.." I thought.

"If you don't mind," she hesitantly added, "I can suggest at least two men who may have a good chance."

"Who?"

I looked at her strangely. She waited for me to prod her again.

"Promise you won't get mad at me for suggesting them. I don't even remember their names, but one of them was quite close to you."

"One of the guys was the man who seemed to be front and center, calling the shots during your marriage, and the other guy was his father, apparently."

"What?"

To be continued...