All Comments on 'Pregnant Mom'

by gk6h

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yeeehaaaw!

Wall-Mart sex!

Personally I wouldn't bang anyone I met in one of those loser barns if my life depended on it LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

More garbage from this babboon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Diseased brain fool posted this.

Sicko, sicko, sicko, sicko. You make your parents sorry that had you. Did they have any normal kids?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hilarious! (again)

"My nips where so fuck hard I thought they would split."

OUCH! (I'm talking about the writing)

If you aspire to be in the Hall of Fame of Troll Writers, you would need to have hubby eating out that cream pie as wifely puts away the dill pickles in the kitchen of the trailer upon return home. That would have got you 4*s.

Thus, because this is only like a sirloin for the crazies, I can only give you three stars this time. Sorry. Keep trying!

P.S. A five star effort would have had the bull grabbing a stick of butter (I'm going to assume this was a Super Wal-Mart) lubing up her ass, plowing her chocolate tunnel as she gazed at the gallons of steroid laced milk, and THEN had hubby slurp out the feces blended cum out of her ass upon her return to the trailer, preferably while he was wear pink panties and nine inch stilettoes.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Beyond Satire

See above.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
asshole readers

why get mad at the writer but not a yourself for being here reading these stories talk about nut's some of you need a dick up your ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Post it in humor.

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Proofread or die!....

....Too many mistakes, too little content for the characters to be people....just rabbits...no story, just a scene....and a badly written one, at that.

Really, it was an interesting idea, but you need a storyline. This has to go somewhere, if you want an audience.

And you have to clean up the horrific mess you've made by not proofreading your work. Might be good to get help from someone proficient enough with the language to be a help.....might be good to develop this scene into a real story....not just, "I'm 24, been continuously knocked up since I got married 4 years ago, and am ultra-horny and open to sex with anyone or anything......'cause my hubby doesn't like preggo sex and I don't care about 'forsaking all others' any more. I'm going back to being the slut I was before I met hubby. I want dick! Lots and lots of it. 9-10 times a day for as long as I can make a man get a stiffy....then I'll settle down to masturbating to episodes of "Wheel of Misfortune", while the brats trash the trailer."

One star.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
She's going school shopping for her kids and the oldest is 4?

And she's been pregnant for four years? Do you have any fucking idea about children? It school? I mean, any. Fucking. Idea? May I suggest. Creative writing class? An editor? Hell, even some basic research?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Attention Walmart Shoppers!!!!!

We have a pregnant whore on aisle 6 ready for????? Walmart?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Totally Orignal!

I liked this story! I liked it because it was so implausible, so outrages, so trailer trash, and in such poor taste.

Pregnant mom having sex behind the Wal-Mart! Dumpster Mom. This is totally repulsive and also very hot in a disgusting sort of way.

They used to have big yellow "smiley" signs in Wal-Mart that said “Roll Back Prices”. After getting thoroughly fucked Preggie Mom “rolled back” into the store and went through the check out line with cum dripping out of her, which is doubly disgusting.

I do appreciate your effort and originality. However, you do need some proofreading help and some spell checking.

Keep writing, I´m perverse and want to read more!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
a good short story

Perhaps she can hook up with her lover again and relieve some of her frustrations caused by her husband not fucking her.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
For the love of God...

please find yourself an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Future?

Unfortunatelly such authors as this is leaving the readers without knowledge about their characters. How they think the life of their characters in 1-3-5-10 years future?

Will the cheating wife's husband caught her cheating and what will be the husband's answer? Will the husband divorce that time or later? After divorce who gets the children custody, because in Georgia the husbands can get the children custody if the wife is serial cheater..............

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
NO IDEA ABOUT A SERIAL CHEATER

but for sure a Serial Stupid. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This was barely English

So many people bitch about the content of cheating wife stories, I'm not bothered by that at all. I am bothered by your blinding grammatical errors, embarrassing lack of character development, and horrendous syntax. This is what happens when people who haven't read anything beyond 50 Shades try to write. Get a thesaurus, an editor, and read some more before letting yourself near a keyboard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unreadable!

If you can't write, don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Screw the Comments: Your Stories Rock!

Your stories rock. To your critics: never underestimate slutty, unbridled lust. Even in snapshots, it is beautiful.

I hope the Pregnant Mom moves onto Taco Bell, or perhaps 7-11. Or how about having her getting nailed by a group when she is picking up her welfare check? Yeah, let's get this going. . . .

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Who are you, really?

Or maybe a better question, what are you? If there is a woman in your life don't let her know you wrote this. Unless the woman in the story IS the woman in your life. Then it all makes sense. Well, as much as it ever will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Best Story Ever! 5*

This is a great story. For all of the hacks on this site who try to write good stories that are actually terrible, it is awesome to read a story that is great simply because it does not try not to be terrible.

Walmart?!?! That is awesome. Well done! I hope we have more stories from this splendid author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You should have

Stayed at Wally World and been a blue light special... you could have paid for the best christmas ever for your lillte girl who now has no daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A few suggestions.

Learn the English language. Learn proper sentence syntax. Learn that there are much better stores to shop than Walmart. What a piece of trash. Walmart trash.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban11 months ago

This seems to have been written with the same type of haste as the sex in the story. Strangely? I'm OK with that. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous