All Comments on 'Pretty Baby Ch. 06'

by slyc_willie

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
fromfleshtosteelfromfleshtosteelover 17 years ago
damn good series

one of the best novellas ive read here so far, th!e people are real and you can truly feel for them. great work

rachlourachlouover 17 years ago
wow

I'd already had a preview, but i thoroughly enjoyed reading this chapter again. The court room scenes were worthy of any published books aroundtoday and you pulled it off brilliantly. Well done for writing such a powerful story, one whose characters felt so wonderfully real and lifelike. It is easily one of the best pieces of fiction on this site and i don't just say that because i'm your friend - i mean it!! Now get a move on and write something else... ;)

janiexxjaniexxover 17 years ago
The entire series...

...has been plugged in the New Story Review thread in the Author's Hangout.

Now I just need to satisfy that craving for Strawberry Vodka!

Well done!

Jane xx

waterbaby82waterbaby82over 17 years ago
amazing

This is one of the best stories i have ever read! im sad that the story of alyssa is over but it did end so well, well done and i will certainly look out for more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Never ceases to amaze me...

Lit that is, the quality and variety of the authors. Your story just made my Sunday afternoon disappear, but I couldn't have imagined enjoying it any other way.

Fantastic, on par with published works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

I absolutely loved this lil story. It was nice to see different sides of prostitution. I couldnt help but like alyssa and be able to see that shes just a girl like everyone else. she made it all so real. I was damn near crying when she had that situation with Gary.

i cant wait to read more of slyc_willie's work

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyabout 17 years ago
Fitting. . .

You wove an erotic, romantic, loving, dangerous, thrilling tale. One that has earned its spot in the Literotica Reader's Choice Awards for 2007. I am so glad I had a chance to meet the writer in the flesh and I'm equally glad to be considered his friend. Thank you for sharing your talent. ~ Red

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great

This was such a great, complex story, very sexy but got me involved with the characters too - it pulled off something which most other stories on here can't come close to, that is i read the whole lot for the story not just for the turn on :P

I only wish there could have been more!

Addy x

CeriseNoireCeriseNoirealmost 17 years ago
Wow

I just finished reading all the chapters. I can't believe I hadn't gotten around to it before. This was wonderful: it pulled me in, made me feel for the characters, the sex was hot, and my favorite drink even made an appearance ;)Great work, slyc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
excellent

I loved it! Definately the hottest books/novel's i've ever read and excellent storyline. I'm glad Alyssa got her happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Superb!

A fantastic story, told well. You really explore the "human condition" from joy in flight to the depths of dispair. In particular--apart from occasionally presenting women as men would like to see them--you write with real insight to a woman's point of view. Congratulations and thanks for a great story

lilflowerlilflowerover 16 years ago
well

This story made me never ever ever ever ever ever be a prostitute. This whole story was a little chessy sexual, but I will say you really have talent and not some shitty literotica author who writes about fucking and sucking. This isn't my kind of story but your writing sucked me in and I'm glad I read this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
absolutely...

marvelous! From being an innocent teenager to an experienced escort, you captured Alyssa's growth as a woman and a sexual being. Her trials, tribulations and ultimately her redemption, made her a very engaging character. I was teary eyed at the end of Ch. 5 when she found out how Gary had died. Congratulations and thanks for sharing your talent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved It

Wow...just wow. After minute story after minute story, most not enough to satisfy, it is a real pleasure to stumble onto a treasure like this. You have a real gift; the last few hours have simply flown by. The emotions, the experiences, all of it was overwhelming. The way you portrayed Alyssa's emotional journey and struggles was better than most fiction I've read, and definitely the best I've ever read on this site. Sometimes a quickie is nice, but I'm afraid you've spoiled me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very Good!

I couldn't stop reading it. Very well done! Congrats on a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wonderfully written

Wonderfully written story. Thanks.

- Ron -

LonaAshesLonaAshesalmost 15 years ago
I LOVED IT

it was amazing the second i started reading i could not stop.

you are a talented writer and thank you for the opportunity to read your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
AWESOME

FANTASTIC JOB, I LOVE YOUR STORIES!

ReefkeeperReefkeeperover 13 years ago
WOW!

I've always had the Babysitter's Prize in my list of favorites but I started this series last night and had to read it through. Damn! Now I've got to read all your other work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Incredibly well written

I think that the biggest compliment I could pay you is to say that I wanted to go onto the next Chapter almost before I was finished with the current one. Bravo!

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaover 12 years ago
surprise

This story seriously surprised me. I normally don't like stories with so much sadness and the escort thing isn't really my style either... I was wrong! I absolutly love this story, it's addictive and even though it made me cry a thousand times over I can't help wanting more. I'm a hopeless romantic and hoped Gary would be the one (before the rape) his death was terrible. I really wanted a happy ending for him but thats not always how life works.

Thank you for writing an honest story about how life is both beautiful and ugly

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved this!

Stumbled across it randomly and I am so glad I did! Read all of the chapters within half a day.

At times it made me laugh and others I wanted to cry, it feels like something anyone would be able to relate with; everything being fucked up and just trying to figure your life out without loosing too much.

Defiantly one of my favourites!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
loved it.

This story had me right from the start. Love the character development and sex scenes. It's sad to see it over because I truly loved Alyssa. Thank you for putting out a wonderful and engaging story. You are gifted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This was fantastic, amazingly well written. Alyssa was so compelling, you did an excellent job creating such an engaging three dimensional character. I cried and smiled and thoroughly enjoyed this story. The only downside is that I have to be up in an hour or so, I discovered this around 8pm, and have stayed up literally all night to read all 6 chapters!

DreamCloudDreamCloudabout 9 years ago
I love a good story

This was a good one. A very, very good one.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE STORY, some of it was a bit grim, but the court scene was great.

I wish she'd ended up with James.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous