All Comments on 'Priscilla the Slut'

by Wannabeboytoy

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
a comment

this is the best story that this site has ever seen- please dont change a thing- the wife should never know- i cant believe how hot the story is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Evil Slut

Priscilla is positively evil. I love her. Keep up the good work.

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Very, Very, Very, Very good!

What an erotically fantasizing life! Fucking ones own wife without being able to knock her up with your kids, but at the same time fucking one's sister-in-law and giving her all your babies to the point that she wants you to and you give her her own separate house to live in so you can make more babies in here. What a dream!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Awesome Story

This is one of the best and hottest story I've read in a while, your other work is excellent as well and I hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
It's not my fault I read both of your stories !

I read both of your stories and found them to be very similar,so I got turned on TWICE. As a male (I hear wer'e sometimes described as having some of the same attributes as dogs in heat), it's nice once in a while to find that you've stepped in front of a runaway pleasure train, and there's nothing you can do about it. Sort of a "Hey, that really felt great, but I couldn't help myself, so it wasn't my fault" sort of thing. Feel free to conjure up endless repetitions of this scenario. You write them so well that: "Hey, it's not my fault I'm reading them" !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Loving Husband????

This is almost like a reverse on the Loving Wife theme, call it Loving Husband. What does that make the wife, a cuck...?

Thanx

CW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wow...

Keep writing, please. Your stories are great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sibling rivalry at the max.

It is too bad the sisters never learned to share. Of course now it would be a bad idea. Hmm... Maybe Sondra needs to meet a man that can do what her husband can't. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What a nasty wicked sexy perfect slut

The writing pushes a lot of hot buttons. This story reminded me that my first wife had a step-sister (Patty) almost exactly like Pris in this story, so I got off on this story twice and I haven't even reached the end! Patty & I flirted around a lot, and she teasingly flashed me a few times, but we never went any further than that, so this story was like a fulfillment. What a nasty wicked sexy - and perfect - slut! Who could resist her? I vote for a sequel.

David48David48over 18 years ago
old fashion

Yeah...that's me all over. Sondra reminds me of the poor dumbass cuckolded male version, who loves his wife and would never believe she could EVER cheat on him. How fucking pathetic can you get? Pricilla is the perfect female shitheel. And Matt? Another worthless male sterotype...the made of steel hero turned in to silly putty by the long sought-after, "golden pussy". Yet...viewed solely as an erotic romp...the story is a big winner! And yes, like a car wreck, totally repulsed, I eagerly await a sequel. I am such a whore-dog...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
awesome

a really hot story- I'm sure there are millions of guys out there hanging out to meet their'priscilla'- could we please get another chapter in their saga,i'd like to read more of priscilla's controlling ways-GREAT writing, keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
All I can do is echo what the others have said.

To the commentor who wondered what that made Sondra, (an author whose name escapes me) wrote a story wherein the lady in question was a cuckqueen. I guess that's as good a title as any. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot Hot HOT!

Oh my goodness! This has to be *the* best story I've ever read! Please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Awesome

Awesome story. I really love your work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nice guys rule.

So many stories about seduction have the guys rollover faster than a well-trained puppy. Surely there are some guys out there, like the ones you write about, that take a lot of hard work!!!

Especially like how the guys in your stories are so nice and then changed into bastards.

Ever considered writing from a guy's p.o.v?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Come Back

You have to return to writing this type of story. It is the best and I always come back to read it. Get back to the type writer and write more of this kind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
PLEASE

i only come back to this site to read your stories over and over again- write 20-30 more please.

PLEASE. im begging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hottest Story I've read on literotica

This has to be the hottest story i've read here. Its fantastic to read about a man actually putting up a fight before succumbing and for once not having the two sisters share. The description where he falls under her control has to be familiar to most blokes, that feeling of losing control when the girl knows exactly how to hold your cock, squeeze it or roll her tongue over it and you would happily do anything for her right there and then. This is the best and hottest ever!!!!!!

Coz34Coz34over 16 years ago
More!!!!

Fuck I stayed up late reading this I could get enough! Don't stop writing!

don87654don87654about 16 years ago
More of this one, please?????

This is one hot story. Please continue it with the results of Pris having your twins. I would suspect that as soon as those twins are born that you will try for some siblings for them? You could make her sister totally crazy and then knock her up as well with want for your sperm, or even your cock. Maybe you can start making daughters with Pris so they can grow up and become Mommy(s) too, with you and have a son or two that can grow into manhood and fuck their Mommy and sisters and Aunty into pregnancy, too....keeping it all in the family for when your sperm gets all runny and non-existent into your piss?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
this would be a really

great story if it wasn't for the cheating. this just pisses me off!

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
Hot one!

I don't like cheating, but, as you clearly stated in your bio, this is fantasy! Well written and very hot!

SWFL_WordslingerSWFL_Wordslingerover 15 years ago
Hot!

Mmm, Priscilla is such a hot little slut. Reminds me of my own sister-in-law. Now if I could just convincer her that she needs my dick...

Very good read!

yourjezebelyourjezebelabout 15 years ago
Love it!

I love this genre of stories. The fact Priscilla is someone she trusts and her sister just makes it all that much more hotter. The wedding dress seemed like a bit much but a good symbol lol. Hope you make more. I'll be looking for them! Great job!

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
When Pris gets too big, then give it to Sondra

Hey, maybe Sondra can start secretly getting your sperm when Pris' belly gets too big to fuck her....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
more

God, I love it. I never get tired of Matt fucking that hot slut Priscilla. Give her more. Give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great read

I agree wounderfull story of deception and drama. Getting the sister to turn the tables would be aswsome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ah no

Not really getting the sister to turn the tables would be like ever other storie, the whole sister getting her justice(not very exciting, more like boring with a capital B. Having Prissy as the main in this storie makes it so much more then a normal boring read. Plue's the danger of getting caught make's it all the more sexier, at least that's what i think! by the way "Wannabeboytoy" i can't wait till u up date this storie, i'm just dieing to read more of this mouth watering storie!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

i love it!!! i always read this and get so hottt... you should write another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I have been there before

Reminds of my real life experience.most memorable but I dont want that again

Squgy2Squgy2over 13 years ago

love the story so much, its funny and hot as hell.

please put a a nother chapter to it, i wanna kno if lil sis ever found out. yay...hehe

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love this one - one of the best stories

love this one - one of the best stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

Great work.. I think more focus on Priscilla as the main charater would be better. But I like your descriptions and wording. The end seemed alittle rushed like you didnt want it to go one to another chapter or just wanted it to end.. I think a series of this would be great draw out the pregnancy and there sneaking around. All in a I like it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More

I don't know why you stopped writing. This is the best story I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Why

Dude, this story is awesome, and i agree with all of the comments below, especially teh one about priscilla being the main character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
why

you are saying this idiot makes 400,000.00 a year and he is letting a dumbass bimbo ruin his life you forget you maded his wife a lawyer youi sound like you are not to smart lousy story lousy author

jahlove69jahlove69over 12 years ago

hahaha you got parts of your story from My Wife's Mother: Cathy & Me

good take on this scenario though............

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dirty talk

Great story, very hot premise, but don't you think some of the dirty talk is a little ridiculous? It's hard not to laugh when Priscilla says "Give me your hot spunk!" No woman, no matter how slutty she is, says anything like that. That's just one example.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW

Please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW!!!

I must agree with the comments above. i find myself coming back to this story every time I'm on the site. Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

great story had me hooked all the way! 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

the husband is such a weak dumbass, it's disgusting. it started somewhat promising, but i really don't like how the story proceeded with matt and priscilla

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wrong catagory

not incest...husband is pathetic, Prissy is nastier then a slut...i wish Sondra took them all for everything amd left them homeless...nothing good or hot in this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTF!

He's a pussy and a cry baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is one of my favorite stories

I love everything about this story. It kept me engaged and wet the entire time. Great plot!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
beginning of story doesn't match what happens

the beginning of the story explains why Matt wouldn't go for Priscilla, if he was really in love with his wife and respected her independence and fidelity to him, he wouldn't let Priscilla linger around their marriage. This has the cliche hallmarks of oh the wife is busy working and earning her fair share of money while the conniving slut sister, steals the husband away. Considering the other sister is a lawyer, she would literally fucking bankrupt this idiot and he and priscilla would be up shit's creek without a paddle as sondra would legit walk away with all the money. Also who would invest in matt again after he basically went from good upstanding husband to a cheating piece of shit dude, investors want honesty and character, not a dude whose stupid enough to throw it all away on a piece of ass. It's a hot fantasy piece but in no way realistic, a dude making 400k a year married to a lawyer would never throw it all away like this, also his wife would pick up on it. Women are natural lie detectors, try to cheat on your gf or wife in real life and see how long it is before you are on the street and broke from either her rage at you or all your money goes to them through divorce court.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need more homewrecker themed stories like this. Any takers, novel ideas?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wonder if the author had any idea when he wrote this long ago that a 44 band size doesn't mean 'nice rack' like he apparently thinks it does. No, that means she has a lot of fat under the wrinkled skin surrounded her overweight torso. In short, she's a fat cow with 44DD's, instead of the sexy baby she could have been as a 34DD, with ten inches less fat around her upper midsection. Ugh.

PiusPaulPiusPaulabout 1 year ago

Yes, this is one of my all time favorites. Glad I found it again!

mrdata9770mrdata97709 months ago

(8/6/2023) The sentence structure in the beginning was way off and I thought that English may not have been this author's first language. The structure got better as the story went on but it became redundant and predictable. Wrong genre. It was more of a Mind control or reluctance story. The characters had no depth, IMO. The wife was a lawyer and the hubby an entrepreneur. So I guess the slutty sister-in-law had a magic pussy that lowered their IQs by 50 points. This was not a good read at all for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous