All Comments on 'Private Performances Ch. 02'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
SWT3SWT3over 4 years ago
As always a wonderful story

This story seems to start a little slow but picked up quickly with the process of persuading Megan to go to Paris. I was a bit surprised that there was not more treatment of Harry's "separation pain" with Megan; it seemed like they were almost married. The development of Harry and Anna's romance caught me by surprise; it had seemed much lighter until Megan's departure. Given the author's love of intergenerational romances, I guess I should not be surprised that Harry and Anna are now a committed couple.

Once the group gets to the beach, the story is really rolling. It is a blast from then on including the little twist at the end. It is always fun to learn what new characters enter the narrative in each of the chapters of Harry's life.

For two stories now I have been eagerly awaiting the sex scene with Harry and Sharon. Anna's announcement that she wants to be present just adds a bit of spice. I am very curious as to how Jason will respond to this long-awaited, intimate event.

One thing you can count on is that I will stay tuned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous