Private Performances Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four of us got out of the vehicles. With the breeze, it wasn't hot; but it was warm enough to be comfortable nude.

We hadn't been out of the vehicles long enough to start unloading when a small Japanese compact came up the track and stopped behind us. A man about Jason's age got out of the driver's side. He was bare-chested and wearing a pair of shorts. A young woman with long, straight blonde hair, wearing a light blue scrub suit got out of the passenger side.

Jason said, "Anna, Harry, these are a couple of friends whom I invited to join us for the weekend. She is Kerry North, a physical therapist with our group. This palooka," Jason pointed at the man, "is her boyfriend Ed DeGennaro. Ed cheated his way through med school and is now one of my partners."

I was standing closer to Kerry. I stepped towards her, extended my hand, and said, "Hi. Harry Stone." Pointing at Anna, I added, "This is my friend Anna Marks."

"Friend AND lover," Anna added.

Kerry shook my hand. "It's good to meet you," she said. "It was nice of Jason and Sharon to invite us. I see you guys are already dressed for the beach." Kerry pulled the top of her scrubs over her head, revealing two small, upturned breasts and a very flat tummy. She undid a drawstring in the pants, pushed them down, and stepped out of them. Kerry had slender thighs and a close-cropped blonde bush. When she turned, I saw a small but perfectly shaped ass. Kerry was not deeply tan, but she had some color in her skin and no visible tan lines. She tossed her clothes in their car.

From the other side of the car, Ed said, "Guess I shouldn't be the only one dressed. He dropped his shorts. Ed and Jason were about the same height but, while Jason had the build of a distance runner, Ed had the broader shoulders and muscle definition of a swimmer. Ed had the darker complexion which his last name suggested and dark body hair almost everywhere.

Kerry had gone behind their car and opened the trunk. She came back carrying a small folded table and a canvas bag. "I brought my massage table and oils," Kerry said. "I can give massages on the beach."

"Kerry is a licensed massage therapist," Ed said. "She's really good."

Kerry smiled. She had a pretty 'girl-next-door' face which, coupled with her nudity, made a very sexy effect. "My clients don't complain," she said. She grinned and added, "My clients who are friends usually leave happy."

Kerry and Ed had brought even more food and drink. We carried everything into the cottage. Once things were put away as best as possible, Jason showed us around. The main part of the cottage was a kitchen/dining room/living room that took up, maybe, 60% of the structure. The living room part was nearest the water and had large French doors that opened onto a wooden deck. There was a small bathroom with only a shower in the southeast corner of the cottage. "There's also an outdoor shower on this side of the house," Jason explained.

Jason opened the door to the remaining room. "Not much privacy this weekend, I'm afraid," he said, "there's only the one bedroom." This room also had French doors facing the bay and large windows on the south side. Two beds took up most of the room. "I guess we'll have to sleep four and two," Jason said.

"Why don't we push them together and make one big bed we can all use?" Sharon asked.

"Good idea," Kerry added.

"Duh, why didn't I think of that," Jason replied.

Jason led us out onto the deck, down a short set of wood steps and onto the beach. My stereotypical impression of beaches in the Northeastern US was that they were cold year-round. However, it was very comfortable to be nude on this beach. We could see another cottage about 800 yards up the beach. There were people outside it. "I'm not sure who they are," Jason said, gesturing towards the other cottage, "But no one ever walks down here. We'll have the place to ourselves all weekend."

We walked around and enjoyed the beauty of the place until it was time for dinner. Kerry and Ed had brought fresh fish and went to work preparing it. "They are great cooks," Jason said to me. "That's why I invited them."

Dinner was excellent. We ate nude at a picnic table on the deck. The sun was setting as we finished cleaning up. Anna and I poured wine into cardboard cups and walked down to the beach. We got our feet into the water, which was too cold for my taste. The wind had picked up a little, so we went back to the dune and sat down.

As we sipped our wine, I looked at Anna's face. She looked so very beautiful! I reflected that, since I'd moved east, my personal life had really been a disaster. I had thought a relationship was building with my college friends' daughter Penny, but she left me twice. Megan left me for a new job. Paula left me for a younger man. Each woman I'd had a relationship with over the last several years had left.

Anna has an unsettling ability to read my mind. She demonstrated it that evening. "Harry," she said breaking into my thoughts, "I'm not Megan or Paula. I love you. I'm not leaving you, ever." She took my hand, leaned towards me, and kissed me.

"I love you," I replied. While it had been implicit in our relationship for some time, that was the first time I had said it out loud in those words. Anna smiled and kissed me again.

Anna leaned back slightly and took a sip of her wine. "Harry, there is one thing which I want you to promise me."

"What?" I asked.

"I don't mean this year or next, but I want you to get me pregnant," Anna said.

This had suddenly become the most serious conversation we'd ever had. "Why?" I asked.

"Because I want to have your child and I think that raising children with you would be a blast," Anna replied. "Promise?"

I thought about it for a moment. I'd never really thought about having children. However, the idea of having children with Anna seemed surprisingly attractive.

"I promise," I said.

"That doesn't mean we can't have sex with other people, we both enjoy that," Anna said. "But I want the two of us to have an absolute commitment to each other. I'll give you that if you give it to me."

"I will do that," I said.

Anna gulped some more wine. She leaned back towards me. Her hand found my dick. "Procreation aside, how about some recreational sex now?" she said. She spread her thighs as I put my hand between her legs.

Ana quickly got me hard and I got her wet. She lay back on the sand. I got on top of her and slid in. This wasn't intense pounding. Rather, it was slow lovemaking. We kissed, a lot. I sucked her nipples. We looked into each other's eyes. All the while, I kept a slow steady motion of my dick in her pussy. The air had gotten cooler as the sun went down, but this was one of the very special moments in my life.

I was so focused on Anna that I didn't realize that anyone else was around until I heard Kerry's voice saying, "They've got the right idea."

I wasn't aware of anything else beyond Anna and me until I heard Sharon say, "Jason, why is it that our friends are fucking on the beach, but we aren't?"

Anna and I made very relaxed love for a long time. Neither of us wanted what we were doing together to end. Finally, Anna began to exert the considerable strength in her lower body and pelvis. What had been a gentle motion became exertion for me. That was Anna's signal to me that she wanted to come. I put all my energy into forcing my dick to move inside of her. Anna and I had been fucking each other long enough that we now knew what to do for each other. I thrust my dick as hard as I could against a particular spot a little behind Anna's clit. That was her spot. Having her contracted tightly around my dick was my stimulation.

I hate to admit that I was getting tired when Anna's hips started bucking. That gave me second wind and I pushed harder and faster. Anna's trademark scream pierced the night. A moment later, I shot inside of her. This was a good one. My vision left for an instant.

Anna and I were both panting after we came and trying to kiss each other at the same time. Finally, as our breathing slowed, Anna said, "That was good."

I pulled out and rolled off Anna. That was when I realized that our four friends were sitting in the sand in a semi-circle around us. "You guys took a hell of a long time doing that," Sharon said. "The four of us started after you two, all got off, and had nothing left to do but watch you."

"I hope you don't mind, "Kerry said, "but I really enjoyed watching you. I just saw pure love."

"You are always welcome to watch us," Anna said.

We were all covered in sand. We gathered under the outdoor shower, but there was no light. I have no idea who I was washing or who was washing me. After we dried off, we went in, had a couple more rounds of drinks, and went to bed early.

I slept on one edge of the large bed we'd made by pushing the two together. Anna slept next to me and we held each other through the night. I awoke to the sensation of Anna licking my dickhead. When I was hard, she pushed me onto my back and mounted me. That woke the others.

Very quickly, Kerry was on her back next to me with Ed on top of her pushing and grunting. I'm not sure what Sharon and Jason were doing at the other end of the bed. Before Anna got too intense, I glanced over at Kerry. Her innocent face took on a very sexy look when she was being fucked. Kerry smiled at me. "This is how I'd like to start every day," she said.

I remembered that, when Anna and I were making love on the beach the night before, I'd heard something at one point that sounded like a strange bird chirping. I figured out what the noise was that morning. As Kerry came, her voice went up a couple of octaves and she made that unusual chirping sound.

When all six of us had finished, Kerry seemed a little embarrassed. "I'm sorry about those sounds," she said. "I've always made them when I come."

Anna responded, "It's ok. If those sounds mean you're having an O, I want to hear them a lot more this weekend."

We followed the morning sex with a huge breakfast and lots of coffee. After that had digested a bit, Jason said, "There is a volleyball net in the shed outside. I think it's still in good shape."

Sharon said, "I brought a ball. Let's play on the beach and work off all this food."

The net was fine. I followed Jason down to the beach and helped him set the poles solidly in the sand. We stick driftwood in the sand to mark out the corners of the court and drew connecting lines in the sand to establish out of bounds. The others came down and we chose sides: Kerry, Ed, and Jason against Anna, Sharon, and me. I hadn't played volleyball in some time and had forgotten how much fun nude volleyball is.

Ours was a pretty laidback group. No one was hyper or overbearing. But we were six reasonably successful, competitive people. None of us wanted to spend the weekend listening to the others brag about how they beat us. It was anything but a casual game. We were all so focused that we didn't realize someone else was on our part of the beach until a strange voice said, "Mind if we watch?"

We had all assumed that we were by ourselves. The strange voice brought our game to a halt. Standing between our makeshift court and the water was a couple. They looked like they were early 50s. The man had expensively cut hair. He was bare-chested, wearing board shorts. He looked like he had been an athlete once quite a while ago. You could see the beginning of a beer belly. The woman had wavy brown hair to just below her ears. She had a cute round face underneath a floppy hat. She wore a black one-piece swimsuit. She was attractive but, while not obese, was obviously carrying some extra fat in her hips and thighs.

After a moment's silence, the man said, "Hi. I'm Steve Walsh. This is my wife Sue. We bought the place up there about a month ago." He pointed towards the next cottage up the beach. "This is our first weekend here. We thought we'd take a walk and see the area."

I was wondering what they were thinking about finding six naked people playing volleyball on the beach just down from their new vacation home. The woman, Sue, smiled and said, "I love your volleyball uniforms."

Sharon smiled and replied, "They always fit."

Kerry said, "You're welcome to watch if you want to. There's water, soft drinks, and beer in the cooler over there. Help yourselves."

We went back to our game. Sue and Steve did stay and watch. With an audience, albeit small, it became an even more intense game. We were all trying for digs and spikes that were, truthfully, beyond our abilities. We played to 21 points, win by two. Kerry, Ed, and Jason won 27-25. We took a break and got water and beers. Sue and Steve stood a little apart from us, but they didn't leave.

As we walked back onto the court for our next game, Kerry asked Sue and Steve, "Do you want to play?"

"Do we have to take our clothes off?" Steve asked.

"Not unless you want to," Kerry responded.

Steve said, "I haven't played volleyball in years."

Sue said, "I used to play. Sure, I'd love to."

Kerry said, "Steve, you have to play too to keep the sides even."

"All right," Steve said and walked onto the court. Sue and Steve joined Kerry and Ed. Jason came to our side of the net.

Sue and Steve were not great players, but they were better than I'd expected. Sue particularly tried very hard. We'd played about nine points when Sue dove for a ball. It went off her fingertips out of bounds. She stood up with sand all over her front.

"Just a minute," Sue said. She started brushing sand off herself. Once she'd gotten most of it off, she looked around. A smile came onto her face. She reached for the shoulder straps of her suit and pulled them down. When her arms were out of the suit, she pushed in down her front, wriggled it over her hips, dropped it to the sand, and stepped out. Sue bent over, picked up her suit, and tossed it over by the cooler. Sue was definitely carrying extra weight, but she looked much better nude. Of course, everyone does.

Steve hadn't said anything as his wife stripped off. Now he said, "Shit. If my wife is going to play naked I suppose I should too." Steve undid the drawstring in his shorts. They fell to the sand. He picked them up and tossed them by his wife's suit.

Kerry went to a bag by the cooler and pulled out a tube of sunscreen. She walked over and handed it to Sue. "Use a lot of that," Kerry told Sue. "The last thing you want is sunburned nipples or pubes. Steve, you need it on your dick and balls. All those places that don't get sun often burn easily."

Steve walked over to his wife. They spread sunscreen over each other. It was nice to see the evident pleasure which Sue and Steve got from touching each other.

Undressing improved Sue's and Steve's games. Kerry was, apparently, a natural athlete and played very well. However, our side had the advantage in youth, me excluded, and won. It was a tough game: 30-28.

It was probably around 1:00 p.m. when we finished the game and it was getting hot. All of us were somewhat sweaty. Sharon said, "Let's go up to the house and get lunch. Sue, Steve, please join us."

I was glad to see that Sue and Steve did start walking towards our cottage with the rest of us. Jason said, "I'm sure its safe to leave our stuff here." Sue had just bent down to pick up her swimsuit. She dropped it back in the sand, smiled, and kept walking.

Over lunch and beers, we learned that Steve was a partner in a very major D.C. law firm, one that even I had heard of. Sue told us that she was executive director of a trade association based in the District. "In essence," Sue said, "we're lobbyists." Both Sue and Steve were interesting conversationalists and we talked through the afternoon. Initially, Sue and Steve seemed a little self-conscious being naked. As the afternoon wore on, and we'd all had some beer, they got more comfortable.

Jason was giving Sue and Steve a tour of the cottage. I was coming out of the bathroom as they reached the bedroom. Steve asked Jason, "You just have that one big bed for all six of you?"

Jason smiled and said, "Yeah."

"Nice," Sue said.

We all sat around talking until after 5:00 P.M. when Sue said, "We'd better go. We're keeping you from fixing dinner and I need to start ours."

"You're more than welcome to have dinner with us too," Sharon said, "We've got a ton of food."

"Thanks, but no," Sue said. "I've got things at our cottage that I want to fix so I don't have to take them home on Monday."

"Hey," Kerry said, "come back tomorrow. I'm a licensed massage therapist. I'll be doing massages on the beach."

As Sue and Steve stood to leave, I said, "I'll follow you to the beach. I need to get our stuff." We'd left a cooler, sunscreen, towels, and the volleyball.

As I gathered our things up, Sue and Steve got dressed. There was a noticeable transformation from our nude world back to their clothed one. Before they started back up the beach, Steve said, "May I ask a question, if it's not too intrusive?"

"What's the question?" I asked.

"Are you folks couples or just one big group?" Steve asked.

It was really none of his business, but I wasn't surprised that he'd asked, and I didn't mind answering. "Definitely couples," I said. "Kerry and Ed, Sharon and Jason, and Anna and me."

Sue smiled again. "I guessed you and Anna," she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"There's just something about how the two of you interact," Sue said. "I decided that you must be lovers."

"She's a very special woman," I said.

"She's a damn beautiful woman," Steve said. I was glad neither of them said anything about the difference in our ages.

I picked up our stuff. Before heading to the cottage, I told Sue and Steve, "Have a great night and please come back tomorrow."

"Harry," Sue said, "please tell your friends 'thank you' from us. We had a wonderful day and learned a lot."

I went towards the cottage and Sue and Steve started up the beach. I noted that they hadn't said whether they were coming back tomorrow.

Kerry and Ed prepared another wonderful dinner. After we cleaned up, Kerry went out to their car and brought in Ed's music device. She talked quietly to Anna and Sharon for a moment, then said "We programmed some dance music on this." She turned it on, and we started dancing and, of course, drinking.

After about six songs, Kerry went over and paused the device. "The next song is a slow dance number," she said. "Anna, Sharon, and I have discussed it and we want us all to dance this one with someone other than our partners. Jason, I'll take you." Sharon picked me, leaving Anna with Ed.

Sharon put a hand on my back and the other on my ass. I mimicked her. "Let's hold each other tight," Sharon said. We did. There wasn't much room to dance, but it was nice to feel Sharon's nude body against mine. As we danced, Sharon looked over at Jason and Kerry. "Damn, Kerry's got a hot body," Sharon said.

"You really think so?" I asked. Kerry was very attractive, but not compellingly so.

"Don't you?" Sharon asked.

"I put her third among the women here," I said.

"Who's first?" Sharon asked.

"Anna, of course," I said.

"Anna's in a class by herself, "Sharon said. "I liked Megan, but I'm glad you two hooked up. Anna's had a thing for you since she took one of your classes as a sophomore."

"She's never told me that," I said.

"Don't tell her that I told you," Sharon asked.

The song ended. Sharon leaned onto my shoulder and whispered in my ear, "Number 2 still wants to fuck you."

We all got a little drunk that night. Consequently, we weren't quite as careful as the night before about how we arranged ourselves in bed.

I was awoken Sunday by the feel of someone's hand grabbing my dick. I looked up and saw that it was Kerry, whom I'd apparently slept next to. "Can I help you Kerry?" I said.