Private Performances Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her eyes and saw my dick in her hand. "Oh shit," she said, letting go swiftly. "Sorry, I thought Ed was next to me."

"No problem," I said. "It felt nice. You're welcome to grab my dick any time you like."

"Kerry smiled. "Really?" she said. She reached out and took me in her hand again. "May I stroke it?" she asked as she ran her hand up my shaft.

"As long as I get to watch," Anna, who was sitting up in bed, said.

Kerry giggled. "Sorry Anna."

"That's ok," Anna said. "Your boyfriend was groping my tits in his sleep half the night."

Ed said, "I . . . what? . . . Sorry, I thought I was next to Kerry."

Sharon laughed and said, "Even drunk, at least Jason and I know what each other feel like."

We all had smaller breakfasts that morning, but lots of coffee. We went to the beach and played one volleyball game. No one played very well. When we finished the game, Kerry said, "I'll get my massage table."

"Can I help?" I asked.

Kerry smiled, "Sure."

As I followed Kerry back to the cottage, Anna called out, "You can stroke him, but don't let him come."

I carried Kerry's table to the beach while she carried her massage oils and a bunch of towels. Once Kerry was set up, she said, "Anna, why don't you go first. I feel like I owe you."

"You don't," Anna said, "But I'm happy to go first."

Anna got on the table on her face. Kerry went to work. From what I could tell, Kerry was very talented. I could see Anna's body relaxing under her touch.

I glanced up the beach and saw two figures coming our way. I hoped they were Sue and Steve. They were. As they got closer, I was pleased to see that they were both nude. As they reached us, Sue said, "We decided to leave our suits in the cottage today."

"Good choice," Sharon said.

Kerry had Anna roll over just after Sue and Steve arrived. Kerry spent a lot of time on Anna's face and neck. Then she started on Anna's breasts. After rubbing the whole breasts a few times, Kerry began gently massage Anna's nipples between her fingers. Anna moaned, "That feels great." Anna's nipples were very hard by the time Kerry moved to her calves.

Kerry worked on Anna's calves and then up her thighs, getting ever closer to Anna's triangle. Anna spread her legs a bit and Kerry firmly massaged the tops of Anna's thighs. Finally, Kerry asked Anna, "the whole thing?"

"Yes, please," Anna responded.

Kerry started by massaging the area of Anna's dark bush. She moved between Anna's legs, repeatedly running her fingertips over Anna's lips. I glanced at Sue and Steve, who were standing just beyond the foot of the massage table. They were watching with rapt attention.

Kerry started rubbing Anna's clit between her forefinger and thumb. I could see Anna's body was responding to the stimulation. Kerry perceived that too and slid two fingers into Anna's cunt. "Oh my!" Sue exclaimed.

Kerry said to Anna, "Tell me where."

After a moment, Anna said, "There! Stay there!" I knew exactly where Kerry's fingers were and expected Anna to get off quickly. She did. Her hips bucked and, after only a minute or two of Kerry's efforts, Anna's orgasmic scream was heard, probably to Dover.

Kerry pulled her fingers out of Anna and Anna went limp for a moment. Then she sat up on the table. "That was superb," she told Kerry. Anna hopped off the table and hugged Kerry tightly.

As Anna walked back to me, Sue said "Wow."

Kerry heard Sue. "Sue, why don't I do you next?"

Sue hesitated. "Well, uh, umm ..."

"Go on Dear," Steve said.

Kerry put a fresh towel on the table, patted it, and told Sue, "up here on your stomach." After a moment, Sue got on the table.

Kerry gave Sue a very long and thorough conventional massage. My sense was that Sue enjoyed it. Sue was on her back and Kerry had finished her face, neck, shoulders, abdomen, and legs. Kerry asked Sue, "Do you want me to finish you like Anna?"

In a very small voice, Sue said, "Please."

Kerry started stroking Sue's breasts slowly and lovingly. As Sue's nipples hardened, Kerry began rubbing them between her fingers. Sue gave a slight moan. Kerry moved to the area of Sue's pubic hair, massaging in a circular motion. Then, Kerry shifted to strokes that ran between Sue's legs. As Kerry brought her hands back up, she trailed her fingers along Sue's lips. After a few of those strokes, Kerry began gently rubbing just Sue's cunt lips. Based on some cue I missed, Kerry began massaging Sue's clit. Sue said, "Oh! Oh!"

After a few more strokes, Kerry began moving two fingers into and out of Sue's cunt. After about a dozen of those strokes, Kerry kept her fingers moving around inside Sue. Kerry said, "Tell me where."

Suddenly, Sue said, "There. Right there!" Kerry quit moving her hand around, but it looked like she was rubbingthe wall of Sue's cunt more vigorously with her fingers. After a short time of that, Sue said," Oh yes! Ohhhh yeees! Oh . . . my . . . god . . .YES!" Sue's whole body convulsed slightly.

When Sue was breathing almost normally again, Kerry asked, "Good?"

"Oh god yes," Sue replied.

Kerry took her fingers out of Sue. Sue sat up. Looking around, she realized that several people whom she'd only met yesterday had just watched her orgasm. Her face turned slightly red. Then Sue noticed something else. Watching her had been so arousing that Steve, Jason, Ed, and I had hard-ons. Sue looked at the four erect dicks and said, "Oh my!"

Anna said, "Well girls, we can't just leave the boys like this." She stepped in front of me, knelt on the sand, and took my dick in her mouth. Sharon and Kerry quickly did the same for Jason and Ed.

Sue looked at Steve and started to smile. She got off the massage table and walked to her husband. She knelt in front of him, put a hand on his erect dick, and guided it into her mouth.

Anna's blow jobs are always exquisite. I was light-headed and my knees almost buckled when I came. My dear Anna swallowed it all. I glanced at Sue in front of Steve in time to see Steve come. I was impressed that Sue swallowed.

Sue and Steve seemed embarrassed for a moment. Then, Sue said, "I guess all of this means we're all good friends?"

"Good friends, yes," Sharon replied.

"But," Kerry said, "REALLY good friends fuck each other."

I glanced at Sue and Steve. They didn't seem shocked by that. Sue looked at me and smiled. I had a quick mental image of fucking Sue. It seemed very nice.

Sue and Steve joined us for lunch. Kerry put on some jazz music at low volume. The eight of us talked the afternoon away.

About 6:00 p.m., Sue said, "I guess we ought to go back and find something for dinner. We're going home mid-day tomorrow, so I cooked most of the food last night."

"Please have dinner with us," Kerry said. "We bought way more food than we've eaten." Sue and Steve agreed to stay.

Sunday was our night to grill burgers and a range of sausage. The grill was, by common consent, Anna's and my domain. I carefully lit the charcoal. When we were ready to cook, Anna brought out a large plate of meat. She was wearing an apron. She handed me one also. She turned around to do something. The contrast between her aproned front and bare ass was very sexy. I put my apron on. I didn't expect to look sexy, but hot grease on my dick was something I could do without.

While I was tending the grill, Kerry came out. "Salads and sides are ready," she said. She smacked my bare ass. "The apron's a good look Harry."

When walked away, Anna said, "Damn Harry, every girl here wants to fuck you."

"What?" I replied.

"I want to fuck you and do regularly. Sharon's wanted to fuck you since her senior year." Those were both correct. "Kerry just met you Friday and she wants to fuck you." I didn't believe that, but it was flattering.

"Sue Walsh doesn't want to fuck me," I said.

Anna looked at me for a long minute. "Don't be too sure of that," she said. "Oh, and, Harry, I truly am ok if you fuck Sharon. She's my best friend. I love her to death, and I'd love to see the two of you enjoy each other. I just want to be there when you do it." Do you understand why I love Anna?

Thanks much more to Anna than me, dinner turned out well. On the basis that we were now "good friends," we all traded contact information with Sue and Steve. Finally, about 10:00 p.m., they got up to go back to their cottage.

"It's already dark out," Kerry said.

"Stay with us tonight," Sharon said.

Sue and Steve smiled. Steve said, "We need to go home. We're not REALLY good friends."

Steve took a step toward the French doors. Sue turned to us and quietly said, "Not yet anyway."