Private Pleasures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah baby, yeah! Here it comes you fucking cunt!"

As much as she was vocal about her sexuality, she was every bit, if not more so about being decadent in the act itself, which often included watching, and feeling her husbands spunk landing on her. Usually, she preferred it however when he shot his load directly against her pussy, where she would most often then finish off herself by using his cream to masturbate herself to orgasm with. And this, is exactly what she wanted him to do now.

Spinning around, Carol spread her lips apart with her hands giving John the perfect target as he began fisting himself, pumping the first hot spurt of his semen directly against her wide-open split.

"Shoot it! Shoot it! Shoot it!" she cried happily, watching each delicious spray of his cream splattering against her sex as she began capturing it with her hands and fingers, now spreading it upon herself, fingering her clit wildly as she soon joined him in sweet agonized pleasure.

Suite 103

Mike had positioned himself, lying down in one of two over-sized lounge chairs. One of Carol's favorite places to fuck was outside, she'd always been a bit of an exhibitionist anyway, the thrill of someone seeing her, catching her, or flashing her breasts at a complete and total stranger had a wicked appeal to her, as did fucking Mike outside on the patio as she was now.

"That feel good baby? You like the way my pussy feels around your cock?"

"Yes Carol, I do," Mike responded half-heartedly. He was still annoyed with her at the moment for causing him to quit working earlier than he'd intended. And he also knew that calling her Carol while fucking her annoyed her as well. She had a slightly twisted desire to be called Mrs. Grayson for some reason instead.

"Oh come on baby, you know what I like hearing," she cooed into his ear. "Please baby? For me? Pretty please? I promise to suck you off, let you come in my mouth if you'll say it," she offered.

Even Mike had to admit, Carol, "Mrs. Grayson" could suck cock like no one he'd ever been with before.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me Mrs. Grayson, fuck my prick."

She was already in the throes of climax before he got her full name out, shuddering against him in pure ecstasy. "See? Now that wasn't really all that difficult now was it?" she stated, slipping down off his prick where she then proceeded to lavish it with that talented tongue and lips of hers.

# Suite 101

Mark watched Tracy head from the bathroom back into the bedroom. Opening her nightstand drawer, he saw her remove a rather realistic looking vibrating penis, which she turned on briefly checking to make sure it was still working. He expected her to perhaps lie down on the bed and use it there, especially as she tossed the toy down onto the bed and began removing her clothes. The moment she was naked however, she snatched the pink prick from the bed and headed back into the bathroom.

"Interesting," Mark mused feeling his cock begin to harden.

Both girls wore their blond hair relatively short, no more than about four inches long, styled in a cute bob that gave them both a pixyish sort of look, though with full sensual lips and enormous blue eyes, they looked far from innocent. And from what Mark could tell, especially now, they were identical in nearly every other way as well. Small breasted to some extent, the twin's boobs were very perky, pointed, and capped with the darkest pink tipped nipples he'd ever seen. They had both shaved as well, so there was no easy way to identify them as far as simply looking at them that he could discern.

Stacy was still sitting on the little bench thoroughly enjoying herself as the water continued to pummel her spread open pussy. Tracy re-entered the bathroom once again taking her seat down on the toilet.

"Now what?" Stacy asked her sister.

"Nothing, just keep doing what you're doing." Stacy laughed.

"What? Seeing your sister getting herself off turned you on huh?" But Tracy didn't answer her, simply continuing to sit there watching her sister as she began running the tip of the now vibrating toy up and down her hairless slit.

From where she was sitting of course, Stacy could see what her sister was doing. "I'm going to have to try that one sometime," she said lustily. "It looks bigger than the one I have, how's it feel anyway?"

"Now who's being the talkative one?" Tracy spoke with a hint of irritation in her own voice, though it was feigned. "If you'd like, we can switch places."

"No fucking way, I'm too close as it is, another couple of minutes and I'll be there."

And indeed she was, as only minutes after that Stacy's mouth came open forming a wide "O" that she held sucking in her breath, humping herself against the water's spray and began to climax. Simultaneously, seeing this, Tracy plunged the vibrating toy inside herself, holding it there by closing her legs together, then furiously began slapping her cunt with the palm of her hand until she too had joined her sister in her own climatic ecstasy.

Mark smiled, wiping the just spent cum from his hands with one of the tissues he kept nearby, quickly checking to see how Cindy and John were doing, though they had since gotten redressed and had begun putting additional things away again.

Likewise, Mike was back to straightening his own work area with Carol having made a hasty departure only moments ago.

It had been a satisfying afternoon all in all, and Mark was already looking forward to the next day as it was the weekend, and he hoped that with most everyone at home, that he'd have a lot more enjoyable pleasures ahead of him.

Saturday morning, 7:50 a.m. By the Pool

Pat and Pamela had gotten up for an early morning swim and exercise. Mark was just on his way back after checking on how the Golf shack was doing, as that was available to the public for use as well. Noticing Pat and Pamela as they did a few laps in the pool, he spoke with them briefly before heading up the elevator to his penthouse.

"Morning ladies," he greeted them as he walked by. Though Pam smiled in a friendly way, he barely got a nod of recognition from Pat. "Hmm, have to remember that, apparently Pat doesn't care to be considered a lady."

The girls sat treading water until Mark had finally disappeared around the corner heading to the main lobby area.

"I still think it's weird," Pat stated staring at her girlfriend.

"Well if it's so weird, why'd you agree to come here and live?" she questioned her friend pointedly. "You know damn well what all was involved, and so what if he gets his kick's peeking in on everyone now and then, we're living here free, in a beautiful place, so who gives a shit?" As though to prove her point, Pam suddenly reached over grabbing the front of Pat's bikini top, pulling it, and watched as it came away in her hand.

"Hey!"

But before Pat could do anything more than yell at her, Pam scrambled out of the water, grabbing Pat's top as well as both towels. "See you inside honey!" she laughed racing off.

"Pamela! You'd better get your scrawny ass back here!" Pat screamed. But Pam continued on towards the side door, dropping one of the towels at the last moment before heading inside. Pat didn't even bother to cover her breasts; she just strolled purposely towards the door, picking the towel up, but even then not bothering to cover herself with it.

Suite 201

Mark had just poured himself a fresh cup of coffee, turned on the multi-screened control board, and settled down into his large over-sized chair when he picked up Pat just then retrieving her towel off the grass near the side entry door. He followed her from there into the elevator, and then in the elevator as she headed towards the second floor. Though somewhat surprised, he watched as she stood there merely holding the towel in her hands without bothering to cover herself up.

Even though she was gay, Mark had to appreciate the well-muscled tone of her body. And although it was very masculine in nature, and though her breasts appeared more muscle than feminine, as he preferred seeing, it was still an interesting contrast between the two women. Additionally, her dark hair was cut short in a very mannish style as well, with Pamela wearing her light brown hair in a very long ponytail most of the time.

Pat soon entered their suite and went looking for Pamela. Amused, Mark watched on as Pat began to move through their apartment with a look of determination etched deeply within her face.

"Pam? Where the hell are you?" She demanded, though obviously Pam had decided to remain quiet and hidden for the time being.

As Pat passed by their spacious living room, she didn't see her as Pam scrambled around the backside of the couch crawling along on the floor, then springing up from behind her. Before Pat even knew what was going on, Pam had jumped on the woman's back and was now hanging on for all she was worth as Pat stumbled further into the bedroom with Pam riding her back.

For as strong as Pat obviously was, Pam wasn't any sort of weakling herself, and by now had a firm hold on her partner, legs locked around the woman's waist, her hands, each one firmly digging into, and holding onto Pat's breasts.

"You little shit!" she screamed, but it was one that had a mixture of surprised laughter along with the pretended sternness she was trying to portray.

"You want some of me? You want some of this?" Pam challenged, then dropping away, jumped up onto the bed stripping off her bikini top and bottom as she stood there bouncing up and down like a challenger in a boxing or wrestling ring.

Pam had even smaller breasts than the twins did, though they had a nice supple bounce to them as she continued jumping up and down on the bed in challenge to her partner who stood surveying her, biding her time before pouncing. And also unlike the twins, Pam had a near perfectly shaped little triangle of light brown pubic hair that she obviously trimmed, but not as most women seemed to be doing these days, in leaving a small little square patch, if any at all above their pussy.

Mark couldn't help but wonder what Pat's looked like, which is when she struck.

Pam had lost her balance briefly, trying to regain it when Pat saw her opening and took it. Flying onto the bed, she grabbed Pam throwing one arm between her legs, the other around her neck and head and near-perfectly body-slammed her onto the bed. Having done so, she quickly pinned the struggling woman, then proceeded to cup her mound with the palm of her hand while Pam renewed her struggle as though honestly trying to get away. She didn't though, and soon melted as Pat slipped first one, then two fingers inside the woman's cunt.

"Now, behave yourself, and I might even let you cum," Pat told her. Pam only moaned her acquiescence, and quit struggling, though now squirming hungrily against her partner's exploratory hands and fingers.

"Fuck me?" Pam pleaded a moment or so later.

"Not now, perhaps tonight," Pat said flatly. "And only if you're a good little girl," she warned. "We've got some shopping to do today, and I want to get in my exercises in addition to that."

Pam pouted, but it obviously wasn't going to win Pat over. "I'll give you a nice quickie little cum if you'd like that," Pat offered. "But no fucking until this evening."

Pam seemed to resign herself to that, immediately flopping down onto her back, head buried deeply within the pillows as Pat slithered up between the woman's legs and began going down on her.

Suite 102

Curious, Mark did a quick flip through the various units bringing up the additional screens one at a time. Jack and Darlene were just waking up, or at least appeared to be doing so. Jack was still on his side apparently fast asleep, but Darlene stretched, revealing one of her nicely sized breasts as she did so before slinking back down beneath the covers.

Suite 202

Danny was busily taking a shower, and doing nothing more interesting than just that, while his sister Charlene was in the kitchen fixing breakfast. She wore nothing more than a pair of white cotton panties along with a very tight-fitting white tank top that barely covered her enormous breasts. Zooming in with the remote control, Mark zeroed in on the woman's breasts whose pert hard nipples seemed to be pressing against the material as though begging to be set free.

He soon followed her back into her brother's bedroom, then into the bath as she entered without knocking. Once again, it was obvious that she could clearly see her brother's nude form as he stood there showering.

"Breakfast will be ready in five," she informed him. She stood for a moment longer, obviously staring at her brother. Danny finished rinsing the soap out of his hair and looked over in her direction.

"Be right there," he said smiling, to which Charlene finally turned and headed back into the kitchen.

Suite 101

Mark was surprised to find that Tracy was the only one who was home. Obviously Stacy had stayed out all night, and had slept elsewhere. Tracy was still fast asleep in bed, but Mark noticed that her large pink look-alike penis was still laying on the night stand.

"Damn, sorry I missed that," he thought. Then smiled knowing he could go back and check the videotapes later.

Suite 203

Martha was already up and about, early to bed, early to rise or so it seemed anyway. For her age, she was still a remarkably attractive woman with strawberry colored hair that he thought was probably dyed, though it didn't at all look like it. She was currently sitting at her kitchen table reading the morning paper, but she wore a robe that was loose fitting in front and displayed a great deal of her Décolletage that looked even more alluring, more sensual than even Charlene's sweet full breasts pressing against her tank top as she stood filling breakfast plates with heaps of food.

"I wouldn't mind sampling a bit of that myself," Mark mused, feeling his prick give a little twitch in anticipation of that very real possibility.

Mark didn't even bother looking in on Robert, he'd gotten up long ago and had met Mark at the course earlier that morning. Mike too remained in bed sound asleep, but usually remained so until the late morning.

Curious, he brought up his daughter's Suite.

Suite 303

As much as he loved his own daughter, he really didn't know her at all. He hadn't been a part of her life really, living with her mother on the East Coast for the better portion of her own life, only seeing her perhaps once or twice a year. When she informed him that she'd decided to come out to live on the West Coast after graduation and perhaps begin school somewhere out there, he was pleased and delighted to see her, though his ex-wife wasn't at all happy about her decision to do so, especially as she was dead-set against Brandy and her boyfriend James sharing a place together. Mark laughed out loud over the fact that Brandy's mother didn't even know that their other friend Andy had moved in with them. But, since she was nearly nineteen and having much of mind of her own, just like her mother, she'd made the decision to move even though it had supposedly broken her mother's heart. When she became aware of her father's new complex, she asked him if she and her friends could live there. He didn't really have the heart to turn her away for one thing. So he didn't. And he'd been honest with her about all the live cameras too. There was a lot about her own father she didn't know, but some she did know. And one of those being he was definitely a voyeur, which she couldn't fully understand, but had accepted, especially as she was well aware that he could peek in on her two any time he felt like doing so. But he hadn't, not as often as he did with everyone else rather, just once in a while out of simple curiosity, though Mark struggled with his wicked little voyeuristic thoughts regarding his daughter's private life.

Suite 201 9:00 a.m.

Pam was still lying in bed, lazily so, though also still touching and toying with herself.

"Maybe she didn't get enough, or wasn't completely satisfied," Mark thought. He found Pat in the bathroom showering, though disappointed to find that she had draped several large beach towels over the tub enclosure effectively blocking his view.

"Smart little bitch," Mark chuckled. But he was prepared for that, and switched viewing cameras to the one overhead. Peering down at her now, rather than across the room, he wasn't as fond with this particular angle, but it served his purposes. Pat however wasn't doing anything of any real interest, and again he still wasn't able to get as good a look at her as he would have liked either. So he went back, switching the camera back into the bedroom just as Pam got herself off with her fingers.

Suite 102

As Mark would soon discover, Jack really looked forward to his weekend wakeup hand-jobs. It was a regular routine with them, every weekend though sometimes on Saturday, sometimes on Sunday. This time it was to be a Saturday pleasure as Darlene spooned her husband from behind, her hand already busily moving beneath the sheets as Jack rolled over onto his back smiling.

"God I love waking up like this," he informed his wife.

"And I enjoy waking you up like this too," she grinned back at him. "Such a nice way to start the day isn't it?" She giggled.

Sometimes the hand-job turned into much more than that, but often it didn't. Until later anyway. Today it was to be just the hand job as Jack placed his hands up and over his head, content to just lay there and let his wife do all the work. Giving her a nice friendly morning spurt or two, it was over almost as quickly as it had begun. Wiping the remains of his spunk from her fingers onto her lovely breasts, Darlene then slipped out of bed and headed into the bathroom.

"Don't forget, we're playing cards with John and Cindy this evening," she reminded her husband. "So we've got some shopping to do before then," she added calling out to him from the bedroom.

Mark watched as John scratched himself and then farted, seemingly pleased with himself for having done so, though he waved his hand through the air a moment after that.

"Nothing spicy though ok?" He called back to her.

Suite 303 9:30 a.m.

Mark saw his daughter slide out of bed. He had mixed emotions about spying on her to be sure. But he was fascinated as well. She'd obviously developed into a beautiful young woman, reminding him very much of his ex-wife so long ago now when they'd first gotten married, young and so much in love, or so he'd thought anyway until catching her in bed with not one, but two other men when he'd gotten home early from a business trip, planning to surprise her. "He'd certainly done that," he thought remembering. Moment's later Brandy came back into the bedroom, entirely nude now slipping back into bed beside her boyfriend, when she began to climb on top of him, Mark turned off the cameras.

#

12:47 p.m. Poolside

It was shortly before one, most everyone had either gone out for the day, or had settled into the usual mundane routines of the day. Mark noticed that Martha had appeared out by the pool and decided to join her. Smiling, he flipped a few switches on the control panel, and then shut down most everything else. He quickly shed his clothing, jumping into a short pair of trunks, grabbed a towel and headed outside to get to know one of his tenants a lot better.

"Afternoon Martha!" He said grabbing one of the many lounge chairs and placing his large oversized towel on it. "How are you?"

"Fine, thank you," she replied smiling. "Certainly is a beautiful place you have here," she said easily.

"Thank you, I certainly hope you're enjoying it...I certainly am." Mark purposely grinned at her letting the innuendo hang there for a moment.

"You know, you did say during our interviews that if we ever wanted to, we could come up and see for ourselves just what it is you enjoy doing...you know, see your set up. I mean we all know...and realize that you could be watching us at any given moment, but knowing that, and actually seeing it are two different things."