Private Pleasures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,475 Followers

"Yes, they are. But you're also right. I meant what I said and told everyone. I don't want there to be any secrets or misunderstandings. So anytime anyone wants to come and have a look for themselves, they're always welcome, just as you are."

Martha sat thinking about that as Mark took advantage of the moment to more openly enjoy looking at her. She really was an attractive looking "older" woman as it were, though she certainly didn't look her age either. She had that natural womanly voluptuousness about her as well, than Mark found extremely sensual and appealing.

"Do you have any plans for this evening?" She asked.

"Not really, no. Would you like to come up and have dinner with me? Then I'll show you the workings, and maybe one or two other interesting surprises as well," he teased. "After we've gotten to know one another a little better perhaps," he added quickly, wondering what she might think of that statement.

"I'd like that," she replied just as quickly, shifting comfortably in her seat allowing him a much nicer view of her full breasts which were threatening to spill from the suit she was wearing, even though it was a full piece, it was still cut sexily in front as well as diving deeply around in back. "And since you're here, would you mind splashing a little lotion on me? And I'd be more than happy to return the favor."

"I think I'd enjoy splashing a lot of lotion on you," he said reaching for the bottle she had sitting near by. "Any place special you'd like it?"

She grinned. "Well for now, you can begin with my back, and then we'll take it from there."

#

Mark had prepared a nice light cozy little dinner for two, though after their little workout he wondered if he'd made enough as he found that he was famished. Martha arrived promptly on time, wearing a simple but elegant looking shift that accentuated her more than ample curves.

"Hungry?" He questioned inviting her in.

"Famished!" She responded actually blushing. "Wow!" She then added as she really began noticing his penthouse. "And I thought I was living it up high on the hog! This is spectacular!"

Mark laughed, "You really haven't seen anything yet, wait until I show you the upstairs."

"Up stairs?"

"Yes, we'll be eating out on the deck for starters, then I'll give you a little tour of the rest of the place afterwards."

"Including your studio?" she asked smiling.

"Well of course, along with the master bedroom if you'd like."

"Oh yeah, I'd like that very much too," she grinned blushing even more than she had been.

It was a spectacular view from above, just high enough to look out into the valley below at the twinkling of lights from the city. They stood sipping a nice bottle of Raymond Vineyards Merlot, a 97' that Mark had particularly enjoyed and had purchased a fair quantity of.

"This is very nice," Martha said taking another drink. "And I honestly have to admit Mark, I never thought in a million years I'd be living like this. I mean, I do have enough money to live on so that I'll never have to work again, but if it wasn't for you, I certainly wouldn't be living quite this well."

"You're welcome," he said coming up to embrace her, taking her wine. "But it's because of your willingness to accept the conditions of living here that makes it nice...for both of us."

"Speaking of which," she said almost purring as Mark nuzzled her neck. "How about the rest of that tour?"

Mark picked up the wine along with their glasses and headed towards a winding staircase that led up even further into yet another area.

"This way," he said leading her. "I'm sure you'll find this interesting."

It wasn't exactly like she'd expected to find it either. It was certainly spacious like everywhere else, but it had coziness to it despite one entire wall lined with a series of small screens, each surrounding an even bigger center screen. Beyond that, there wasn't an awful lot of equipment beyond a very small control panel, joystick and a computer screen.

"Probably not a lot going on at the moment," he told her, "Most everyone's out still, though I do happen to know that John and Cindy are over at Jack and Darlene's place playing cards tonight, so we could peek in on them and see what's happening there."

Without waiting for her to respond, Mark flipped a switch and immediately brought things up on the big center screen. "Oh my God! It's like being there!" She exclaimed in surprise.

"Yes, it is in a way isn't it?"

Having a pretty good idea of where they would be sitting, Mark had pre-programmed the cameras to focus in on that location the moment he'd turned the unit on. He was pleased when the two couples nearly filled the screen, sitting around the table playing cards.

"Damn, I was sort of hoping they'd be playing strip poker or something like that," he said half seriously. "Here, sit down!"

Even though nothing was actually going on, Martha was mesmerized by watching them. She took the seat that Mark had offered her without even realizing that she had. "Wow, this really is fascinating," she said finally. "I mean, even this is sort of wickedly naughty, just watching them without them really being aware that you...I mean, that we are," she amended. "No wonder you enjoy this, it really is pretty interesting isn't it?"

Mark chuckled at that, refilling her wine glass and then his own. Handing it to her, he walked around behind her as she sipped. "One of the nice things though, is I can also video-tape each unit and go back later for a quick review and see if anything interesting occurred while I was away."

"You can? You do?" Martha exclaimed in surprise. "Like what?"

"Well, I could show you a naughty little clip of Tracy enjoying herself last night," he grinned wickedly. "She's got a really naughty little toy that she can get quite enthusiastic with."

Martha blushed. "Would you believe I've never used one of those?"

"I know,' Mark grinned once again, causing her to blush even more than she had been.

"I guess you would, wouldn't you," she grinned back at him.

"Or...we could also watch a pretty erotic clip of two people wildly fucking one another," he offered.

"Hmmm, that might be interesting too," Martha said warming up to Mark's touch as he slipped his hands down the front opening of her evening dress, cupping her lace covered breasts with his hands.

"Then go ahead, flip that little red switch in front of you and push play," he told her. She leaned forward just enough in order to do that, then sat back quickly again so that Mark's hands would continue to fondle and explore her rapidly hardening nipples.

"Holy shit!" She exclaimed a second after that. There on the big screen she saw herself, sitting astride Mark's prick grinding away on it like crazy.

"I told you," Mark laughed. "Like I said...wildly."

It wasn't long after that that Martha climbed up into his lap once again, after having first shed all of her clothing.

"I don't mind telling you," she began. "I've never seen myself like that before, you know what I mean? But there's something about actually watching yourself," she blushed furiously, pausing.

"Getting fucked?" Mark teased embarrassing her even further. "Yes, it is rather erotic isn't it?"

"Very!" She said huskily. "Now, I really do have a better understanding of why you enjoy doing this," she added.

"Thought you might. Speaking of which, would you like to go for a spin with the controls?"

"Fuck yes!" She exclaimed excitedly. "Show me!"

Mark quickly gave her a quick lesson on what to do and how to switch the smaller screens to the big screen if she wanted, and even how to split them and bring two or three up that way if she wanted to.

"Well, well. Would you look at that!" Mark said pleasantly surprised. They had gone back to see how things were going over at Jack and Darlene's place. Cindy was topless, her marvelous looking breasts clearly and plainly in view. She was staring at the cards in her hand, frowning.

"So if I call, it's my panties then right?"

"Ah huh," John grinned looking towards his wife. Though shirtless, he seemed to be the overall winner so far. Even Jack was down to his shorts and socks at this point, with Darlene wearing bra, panties and a single slipper.

"Who'd have thought?" Mark laughed drawing Martha back down onto his lap. "How bout we fuck while we watch the game?" He suggested hotly.

"Sounds like a fine idea," Martha said walking over towards the comfy looking couch and once again climbed up on top of him.

Suite 102

"Damn!" Cindy complained, "I really thought I had you!" She said sincerely, but her two pair didn't beat three of a kind. She stood removing her panties. "So, does this mean I'm out?" She questioned.

John turned looking over towards Jack and Darlene. "Well no, not necessarily," he hesitated, "though for you, the price of poker could get really interesting."

"Ah oh...here it comes!" Darlene joked. And Jack laughed at that as well.

"Yeah, from here on out Cindy, this game takes on a whole new meaning!"

"Oh? Such as?"

"Well, since you don't have any more clothes to loose, that means that whoever wins gets to have you do something."

"Like I said before...such as?"

"Well, lets say if you decided to stay in the hand, and I said the bet if you lost was that you'd have to suck on Darlene's tits...something like that."

"Oh, I see," Cindy grinned knowingly. "We're going to play that way are we?"

"Well, only if you want to stay in the hand," John told her. "You can always fold."

"Not on your life," she said. "Deal!"

Cindy suddenly had a streak of luck, and before long everyone was as naked as she was.

"Well, that sort of makes things interesting all the way around now doesn't it?" She grinned happily.

"So, who's in?" She asked as she began dealing the cards.

Jack looked at his and immediately folded.

"O.K., I'm in!" Darlene said somewhat nervously.

"Ditto," John replied. "And you?"

Cindy looked at her hand. "I'm in too," she said comfortably.

Jack laughed. "Well, now this hand should certainly get interesting." And he was right about that too as both girls lost to a full hand that John had drawn into.

"Damn...now what?" Cindy questioned. "Well, since you both lost," John smiled, "I think it's only fair that it involves the two of you...together."

"Told you!" Darlene giggled. "I knew something like this was bound to happen."

"And what is it exactly that we have to do?" Cindy asked already knowing the answer.

"Oh I don't know Jack, what do you think? A little mutual 69 should do it don't you think?"

"Yeah...yeah, I think that would do it John," he agreed.

"For how long?" Darlene questioned.

"Oh, I don't know, for as long as you want I guess, but for at least a minute or so."

"For as long as we want?" Cindy giggled. "We may not end up playing any more cards after that," she added wickedly.

"Fine by me," John said grinning from ear to ear. "Fine...by...me."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,475 Followers