Priya: Journey of a Shy Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they broke their kiss, they were hungry for more. And so Ritesh took her to a nearby classroom. It was absolutely dark except for the little light coming from the corridor. It was perfect for what they wished to do. Nobody could see them inside. He got behind her and hurriedly pulled her blouse up without opening it. He cupped her boobs from behind her and started kissing the nape of her neck. His erection was poking into her back and she gyrated her ass into his erection as her kisses grew more passionate and his hands more demanding on her boobs. He grew bolder by her acceptance and pushed up her bra. When she did not stop him, he cupped her naked boobs and tweaked her nipples between his fingers. It was the first time when a male hand was touching her boobs and she felt her legs weakening with excitement.

Ritesh was an expert fucker. Though, he had fucked several girls of his college, he did not want to be tied down with a single girl. He knew how to push buttons on the female body. Rakhi had told him to arouse Priya but had forbidden fucking her. He devoted his complete attention to her boobs while at the same time sucking her earlobes, neck and bare shoulders. By now, Priya was playing with his cock over his trousers. She let out a deep moan when Ritesh snaked his tongue into her ear and licked inside. He then turned her around and kissed her again on her lips. He sat her on a desk and brought his lips to her inviting boobs. He could see her marble boobs shining in the corridor light. Ritesh started licking and sucking them. Sometimes, he would tease her nipples with his teeth. Priya would go mad when he did that. His hand had now gone inside the front of her skirt and had found her damp mound. She moaned with pleasure when his fingers touched her oversensitive clitoris. She wanted to feel his naked cock and while Ritesh was busy sucking her boobs she opened the zip of his pants put her hand inside. Since he was wearing a tight under shorts she had to use both her hands to push them and finally she got hold of his naked cock. She felt its warmth and hardness. It was already wet at the tip and she rubbed on its head with her thumb. She wondered how it was possible for such a big thing to enter her small hole. Ritesh was fully excited now and it caused him to finger her sex furiously. Not getting a comfortable position to do that, he made her stand on her feet again and pulled up her skirt and pulled down her wet panties. Priya lifted her legs as he pulled them away from her legs.

He hugged her again and kissed her on her lips. This time their tongues darted together while his hands explored her naked ass beneath her skirt. She liked the feeling of his warm hands on her naked ass. She squeezed his naked cock in appreciation of what he was doing to her. He then got down to sucking her boobs again and also fingering her hungry pussy. He was amazed at the volume of juices her cunt was making. Whole of his hand had become wet. He brought his hand up to her boobs and smeared her juices on to her. He then proceeded to taste her on her own boobs. This action was not lost on Priya, who moaned and started stroking his cock furiously.

Both of them masturbated each other into a climax. It lasted for only a couple of minutes but both of them enjoyed the sensation. Ritesh wanted to kneel down and lick her wet pussy but she refused any form of oral sex. She also refused to suck him, though she had thought of sucking him last night when she was masturbating on her bed. But now she did not have the courage to suck him. She thought she had already gone too far in a single day and decided to stop it at that. When he came on her hands she felt for the first time thick warm fluid coming out of a ripe cock. Since he knew it was her first time he told her that if she wanted she could taste it but she didn't dare. She took out her handkerchief from the little purse she was carrying and wiped herself.

Soon they arranged their dresses but Ritesh refused to handover her panties back. He told her that he wanted to keep it as a souvenir, and also to use it to visualize her when he masturbated. She reluctantly agreed being grateful for whatever he had done to her. They kissed again and came back to the college ground where the band was playing its number. Ritesh was again hard after a while thinking that Priya was naked under her red skirt, and Priya too enjoyed the naked feel of her ass against the material of the skirt and the cool breeze flowing on her naked pussy. Ritesh did not lose any opportunity to touch her over her clothes during the time they were in the fest.

When Ritesh left her home on his motor bike, Priya had regained her usual coy manners and refused to kiss him when he offered to. She ran to her house as if being followed by an apparition.

To be continued in Part 3.

Dear Readers,

Please give your feedback to me. How do want the story to progress? Should Priya lose her virginity before marriage or she may just lose her ass? What can she do before marriage? What should she turn into? What do you think about the characters of Rajani and Sonali?

Would you like to contribute to the story or discuss ideas? Feedback is welcome. Mail or chat with me.

Rahul Agrawal

12