All Comments on 'Prof Nook of Coxville County Ch. 04'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story!

I have been following this story since part one. I love it! I like the turn things have taken. Maybe in the next installment the story can be a longer than two pages. Good job!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Very nice conclusion to it all! Hope to see more work from you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Love these Coxville side stories. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Pathetic

Come up with something new

1812raskolnikov1812raskolnikovalmost 9 years ago
Needs more oomph

Personally I am a fan of impregnation and harems, and that would obviously increase my enjoyment, but there is something to the whole coxville curse story that lacks closure. Maybe more declarations of submission and less wavering about sluttishness would help, but regardless this is great writing and I hope you can make a powerful ending with the four chapters of setup.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

The Coxville stories are great keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

add another female and make them call him daddy.. :p

MiniwandMiniwandover 6 years ago
What the Coxville curse was missing

While your description of the sex scene isn't as good as Stormbringer (you're good but his scene are longer and dirtier) this story is fantastic. The only thing I don't like with Stormbringer is the lack of lesbianism (even though his women are slut for BBC and which man doesn't like two girls going at it) and incest (Jenny and Kitty Summers would be so hot together).

So your story is a very welcome to his universe.

allisonswetallisonswetalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed very much, hope to see more chapters of these characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES