Prof Nook of Coxville County Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Heather tried to sit up and reach for his prick, Molly swooped down, sucking as much of his length into her mouth as she could, coughing as the head bumped into the back of her throat. Desperation and the risk of losing Andre to her mother had forced her to do this, to taste her own mother's pussy on her boyfriend's cock but as she sucked and licked at it -- she realised she liked it!

"Yeah, taste yo momma's pussy," Andre laughed. He pulled his cock from Molly's lips and slid it back into Heather's twat, making her groan with a couple of long, deep thrusts, before pulling it back out and letting Molly suck on it again. This time she eagerly took it in her mouth, looking up at him as she licked it clean of her mother's juices. "Yeah -- dat's my girl," he said. "You like how that tastes, don'cha?"

"Mm-hmm," Molly murmured, her mouth full of his cock. He pulled free of her and pushed her head down, between her mother's legs.

"Why don't you taste that pussy straight?" he said, easing her head lower. "Eat yo momma's pussy."

Heather gasped as she felt her daughter's tongue flick out and lap at her pussy lips, hesitant at first but then with more enthusiasm, moving her tongue up and down her slit, working at her clit for a moment before clamping her lips over her hole and sucking, pushing her tongue deep into her twat.

"Uuuhnnnnnnn -- oh God -- oh God -- uuuhmmmmmm," she groaned as her daughter ate her out, the first time she'd ever felt someone's mouth on her pussy. Her husband had once offered to go down on her and she had almost screamed in disgust at the idea. Now here she was, naked on her daughter's bed, Molly's tongue and fingers working at her pussy while her big-cocked black boyfriend was climbing up behind her.

Dear Jesus -- what's going on? What am I doing? the rational part of her brain screamed. Is this real? Is this a dream?

"If it is, don't wake up," she muttered to herself, reaching down and running her hand through Molly's hair, holding her in place.

Molly groaned into her moth's cunt as Andre pulled down the boxer shorts she was still wearing and eased his huge cock into her pussy, quickly speeding up, Molly's pussy more than used to his size.

"Fuck her," Heather whispered. "Fuck my daughter."

Andre did as she commanded -- though he had no intention of not doing it -- and crammed his huge length in and out of Molly's twat hard and fast, stuffing his huge prick deep into her pussy. She whimpered and shuddered as he fucked her, her pussy contracting around his massive shaft as she continued working her tongue and fingers in and out of her mother's twat.

"Hey, Prof," Andre said, slowly pulling his cock free of Molly's pussy. "Time to taste yo daughter's pussy."

Heather watched wide eyed as he approached, hunching down over her face, pointing his big cock at her. Nervously, she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, closing her eyes as the big black man eased his pussy-streaked cock between her lips.

"Mmm -- mmmmmfffff," she mumbled, surprised at how much she liked the taste of her daughter, reaching around to his ass and pulling him closer so more of his dick could enter her mouth.

"Yeah, you like dat?" Andre said. He pulled Molly's shorts off her legs and tossed them aside before dragging her sideways, moving one leg over her mother's head and shoulders. He pushed down on her hips, mother and daughter now sixty-nining as he knelt back and watched, stroking his cock.

Heather and Molly ate each other's pussies, lost in their own worlds, carried away with the situation, concentrating on nothing but their tongues, fingers and pussies and what they were doing to each other. Heather started panting first, feeling her orgasm build which in turn triggered Molly, the pair of them speeding up their fingers, shoving them faster in and out of their pussies as they both licked and sucked at their clits until they both cried out, cumming together. Andre watched them shake and moan for a minute before Molly finally fell to one side, mother and daughter laying side by side but head to toe, each having made the other cum.

"Fuck -- that might'a bin the hottest damn thing I ever seen," Andre said. He sat back against the wall, his cock held upright, and beckoned Molly over. "Get that ass over here, girl," he said. "Time to take my cock up it."

Molly clambered up and made to straddle him before he stopped her and turned her round so that her back was to his chest.

"Spread dat ass, girl," he said. "It's yo first time, so you get to go slow when you sit on it."

Molly reached under herself and pulled her ass cheeks apart as she squatted over his prick, jumping slightly as she felt the head nudge against her ring before she started lowering herself down on it. Slowly, her ass relaxed and the huge knob of Andre's prick popped inside.

"Oh fuck! Oh fucking hell!" Molly cried. "You're in my ass!"

"Only just, girl," Andre said. "Keep going." Molly started slowly moving up and down, taking a little more each time she went lower, whining deep in her throat. "Prof, get yo face in her pussy," Andre said.

Oh God, Heather thought, looking over at her daughter as she took Andre's huge cock up her ass. He wants me to eat Molly's pussy again -- I shouldn't -- by everything that's holy, I shouldn't -- but I want to!

Heather climbed up and did as he said, diving into her daughter's twat, licking her cunt as Molly continued lowering her ass down on to Andre's huge cock.

"Oh fuck -- fucking hell -- aahahhnnnnnn!" Molly groaned, falling back against Andre's chest, her legs spread wide, his cock in her ass, her mother eating her pussy. "So good -- fucking hell -- uuhnnnnnn!"

"Yeah, told you you'd like it up the ass," Andre said. He took hold of Molly's legs behind her knees, taking her weight and controlling the speed of her movements. "Come on, girl, take it all," he said, bucking his hips up, sliding more and more of his huge shaft into her asshole until Molly's ass cheeks finally rested on his lap.

"Uuuuhgggnnnnn -- fuuuuuuck!" she groaned, looking down between her huge tits as her mother ate her out and her boyfriend's cock pulsed inside her ass. "Jesus -- aaahhhhh -- ahhh -- fucking hell!" She moaned as Andre lifted her up and down a few times, sliding his cock in and out of her butt until he lifted her up, his dick popping out of her butt. "Awwww -- put it back in, mom," she said.

"Lube it up a little first, Prof," Andre said. Heather took hold of his dick and spat on it a couple of times. "Naw, not like that," he said. "Suck it -- gag on that mother fucker."

Heather looked up at them both. "But -- it's just been -- "

"Yeah, we all know where it's bin," Andre said. "Now suck that cock so it can go back up dere."

Heather looked at the big black cock in her hands. I should refuse, she thought. I should leave, walk out, never come back. She opened her mouth and leaned forward. But I don't want to.

She slipped the head of Andre's cock into her mouth straight from her daughter's ass, lapping and sucking at it, slowly at first, then more eagerly, finding the dirty, kinky act incredibly arousing. She took him deep, gagging on his cock, spit running over and down the shaft.

"Taste my ass, mom," Molly said, watching her. "Taste my ass, you slut!"

"Don' be a bitch, girl," Andre said. "Yo gonna taste yo mom's ass soon enough."

"What?" Molly asked before groaning as Heather relinquished Andre's cock, aiming it at Molly's asshole once more, the big knob slipping inside her butt.

Andre fucked her ass with long, deep strokes, occasionally pulling her up so that his cock would spring free only to be engulfed by Heather's willing mouth. She sucked and slurped on it for a moment before guiding it back into her daughter's asshole so that she could return to eating Molly's pussy.

"Oh fuck -- oh Jesus -- ohhhh fuck!" Molly cried after just a few minutes, her whole body shaking as she came, her asshole clenching tightly around Andre's cock as he stuffed the entire length up her back door.

Andre lifted her off and gently moved her to one side before looking down at her mother and grinning.

"Ready to get yo ass fucked, Prof?" he asked her.

Only a couple of days ago, Heather would not have imagined being asked such a thing -- let alone being asked by her daughter's boyfriend -- let alone being asked by her daughter's black boyfriend. Yet here she was, turning around on to her hands and knees and looking back over her shoulder as he crouched behind her.

"Do it," she whispered.

"Nuh-uh, Prof," he said. "You know what I like. Tell me what you want."

Despite all that had happened, Heather felt herself blush a little. "Fuck me," she said a little louder. "Fuck my ass."

Andre slapped his huge cock down on to her ass, the heavy length laying between her pert, round ass cheeks.

"Come on, Prof -- we both know you can do better than dat."

"Fuck me," she said again. "Fuck my ass -- with your big, black cock."

Andre grinned, his white teeth shining against his dark skin. "Dat's it, Prof -- keep it up," he said as he moved his cock down between her cheeks.

"Oh God -- I want it -- I want your cock in my ass -- please -- please fuck my asshole -- fuck my ass with your huge fucking cock ahaahhhhhhhhh!" she cried as Andre pushed forward, the head of his prick easing into her tight, virgin ass. "Oh fuck -- oh Jesus -- oh fuck!" she squealed, reaching behind her and putting her hand on his stomach, trying to stop him moving.

"S'okay, Prof," he said, remaining still. "You get used to it a'minute."

Heather panted, feeling unbelievably full with just the head of his cock in her ass -- until the initial shock and pain eased and, as he slowly started moving, it started to feel good.

"How's dat, Prof?" he asked, pushing another inch into her butt.

"Uuhnnnnn -- it hurts," she moaned, looking over her shoulder at him. "But it hurts good -- don't stop."

"Yeah," Andre said with a grin. "Jus' like every other ho I've fucked in the ass."

"Ahhhhh -- I'm -- mmmmm -- not a whore," Heather said as Andre began fucking her ass longer and harder.

"Whatever you say, Prof," Andre said.

Molly appeared at his side and kissed him before looking down at where his cock disappeared into her mother's behind.

"Oh my God," she said. "You're fucking my mom's ass."

"Damn fucking straight," Andre said. He pointed at Heather's butt. "Get yo head down there, girl," he said. "Yo momma needs some lube."

Molly hesitated for a second before kneeling down, resting her chin on her mother's ass cheek. Andre slowly drew his cock from Heather's ass -- making her moan in disappointment -- before offering it to Molly. She opened her mouth, looked up at him and nodded, allowing him to slide his huge cock between her lips, making her take his cock straight from her mother's asshole.

"Mmmm -- mmmmm," she purred as -- like her mother before her -- the act turned her on way more than she thought it ever would. She found herself disappointed when Andre pulled his dick free and slid it back up her mother's asshole, watching him fuck it for a few strokes before he slipped it out again and fed it to her.

"Fuck my ass," Heather said as he pushed his dick back inside. "Fuck me -- aaahhhhhh -- harder -- uuhhhhhh -- fuck that white ass!" she cried as Andre crammed his entire length into her butt hard and fast. "Oh Jesus -- fuck -- uuhgggnnnnn -- gonna cum -- aahhuuhh -- cumming -- with a cock in my aahhhhhhhh!" she cried as she came, Andre stuffing his cock in and out of her butt.

"Fuck!" Andre grunted. "Gonna cum."

As Heather fell forward and on to her back, he pulled his prick free and moved round to her head, Molly following him, putting her face next to her mother's. He groaned, pointing his enormous shaft at them and unleashed a torrent of jizz over both their faces. Line after line of cum poured and spurted from his cock, his balls twitching as they pumped what seemed like a never ending supply of thick, white jism, covering mother and daughter in his seed.

Molly and Heather laid next to each other, mouths open, licking up his load from their own lips and then from one another's, their tongues lapping at the gooey fluid as they kissed.

Finally, Andre's prick stopped cumming and he stood there, cock in hand, watching the mother and daughter clean each other up.

"So, Molly," Heather asked her daughter. "Can I share him?"

Molly frowned a little, but not much. "Okay -- but he's still my boyfriend, not yours."

Heather looked over at the tall, handsome black man whose cock was already showing signs of returning to life.

"Hmm. Maybe I'll have to find one of my own, then," she said with a smile.

THE END

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment - - you can do both anonymously if you want to - - as feedback is what keeps me writing!

12