Providing a Mother's Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His grinned expanded which gave Peggy her answer. She instructed, "OK Sweetie. Hang on a second. Let me get out of these work clothes. Do you want to watch me take them off or better yet, do you want to take them off of me?"

He didn't answer but she led him anyway, "Unzip my skirt and pull it down." After descending the zipper, she held onto his shoulder while he pulled it down for her to step out of it. She was standing in her dress blouse and black panties. On that day she wasn't wearing nylons. She sat on the bed and lifted her both her legs toward her son and refereeing to her panties, "Take them off of me."

Ted slowly slipped her panties down over her airborne feet. Just as he was about to toss them on the floor, she startled him, "Stop! Smell them before you put them down."

He put the silk material to his nose and sniffed. She corrected him, "No...not there. Smell the crotch. I know you have taken my used panties before so go on and do what you do and see what Mommy's pussy smells like after a long day at work."

He did as she asked and inhaled the musky crotch in her panties. While he was smelling them, she removed her top and bra, "Keep smelling them Baby...get that dick really hard for me." She was naked and got onto her hands and knees on the side of the bed with her feet hanging over.

"I'm ready. Let's do it doggie style today. Get your pants off and get behind me," she requested.

He dropped the panties on the floor and took his pants and underwear off. He was too anxious to remove his shirt but his rock solid cock once again was pointing towards the ceiling as he stood behind his mother. He fumbled with his aim, rubbing his mushroom head around her lips, trying to find the opening. That actually stimulated Peggy causing her pussy to moisten. She had him slap that head and rub his precum on her clit. After that, she was just as horny as he was.

When his hard cock slid inside her vagina, she looked back at him to encourage, "Oh yes! Hang onto my hips and do me like you did yesterday!"

Ted did just that and gripped her hips snugly. He pumped her from behind. They both needed that amazing sensation their intercourse was providing. He leaned forward over her back and grabbed onto her large boobs. He pumped harder and harder! Like the previous day, poor Ted could not prevent premature ejaculation and within minutes began grunting loudly while shooting his cum deep inside her.

Neither person panicked because they knew after he finished, he would be able to maintain an erection and do her again with better success. After the spurting ceased, he stopped moving, took a huge breath and began thrusting again. His semen was dripping down from her slit but the fully lubed pussy just added to the pleasure for the both of them. Peggy arched her back and orgasmed even stronger than she had done the day before. While her inner walls contracted around his thrusting shaft, he shot again while cramming it in so forcefully, he lifted her knees off the bed. Peggy fell to her back in a quivering mess. Once again, Ted went to his room while his mom took a shower.

This behavior became the routine for the next several days. Peggy would get home from work and Ted would go to her room for hot sex and a couple of orgasms. They both would leave each other completely satisfied. Around the tenth day after they had started their rendezvous, he came calling in his usual fashion. Peggy had started her period and wasn't in the mood that day.

"Teddy...I started my lady monthly today so I think we need to take a day off," she suggested. After seeing his dejected face, she presented her idea, "How about I give you a nice blowjob instead? Would you like that?"

He lit up and turned that frown upside-down. They went out in the living room and she had him take off all his clothes while he sat on the couch. Peggy stripped but left her bra, panties, nude stockings and high heels on for Ted to use as a visual.

She was on her knees between his legs, licking his hairless balls while stroking his hard-on. She cocked her head sideways so that she could get up under them and actually pinch his scrotum with her lips. At one point, he lifted his legs and she alternated engulfing the entire testicle in her mouth. He was leaking all over her hand and when she wrapped her mouth around his cock, he exhaled, "Ahhhhhhhhhh!"

Peggy was an expert cocksucker from her college days so she had no trouble deepthroating every inch while sucking him. He spread his legs wide and straightened them out. Her warm mouth was bobbing up and down magnificently. His body jerked and his toes curled just as he shot his cum up against the roof of her mouth. Even after the spurting ceased, she manually squeezed out two more drops before swallowing the entire load with one large gulp.

He was in totally ecstasy and sunk into the couch. Peggy wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and giggled, "How was that?"

Ted huffed, "Oh yeah!"

She laughed then smacked his thigh, "I don't know where you store it but that was a lot of cum. Oh to be young again. You better get dressed, I'm taking you out for pizza."

Peggy blew Ted the next few days until she was off her period. She even sucked him off twice on that Saturday, once in the morning and once before he went to bed. It was a great arrangement and kept both of them sexually satisfied.

A week later on a Sunday, Peggy's doorbell rang. She had her hair up and was wearing her yoga pants, spandex striped shirt and tennis shoes while doing yoga in the den. She thought it odd but after looking through the peephole, she discovered it was Ted's friends Jake, Blaine, and Donny. She thought it even stranger that they were showing up together while knowing Ted was at work.

She opened the door, "Hey guys. What is going on?"

Blaine asked, "Is Ted here? We were wanting to game today."

Peggy shifted her head knowing all the guys text each other and religiously stay in touch. She skeptically responded, "He is at work. Come on in and get a seat. Is there anything I can help you with? I'm about to fix myself something to drink...can I get you boys anything?"

Donny answered, "Sure Mrs. Z. We will take whatever you got."

While in the kitchen, Peggy was still scratching her head. She knew the boys had an alternative motive but what could it be? Suddenly, her eyes widened when it all made perfect sense. Ted must have told them what she and her son had been doing sexually and now they come calling wanting the same thing.

At first, she was against the idea but the more she contemplated, the more she thought it could be fun. All the boys were 18 like Ted except Blaine who was a year older, so no harm there. They had able hard young bodies and even harder cocks who could provide a "service," times three, in addition to her son.

She brought the drinks out and each boy took his glass. Two sat on the couch, one sat in the chair and Peggy sat on the edge of the foot stool. They chit chatted about their summer plans among other things when she stood up and began stretching, showing off her amazing ass through the tight pants.

"I hope you guys don't mind. I was just working out when you arrived and I need to stretch out my cooldown," she grunted while putting her head down to her knees.

Jake silently elbowed Blaine and nodded his head at Peggy to signify how good she looked. Blaine stuck his tongue out and nodded his head in return. All three of the boys could feel his cock start to stiffen inside his pants. She was really showing them her goods but when she laid on her side and lifted her leg, the camel toe protruding through the leggings made them all gulp.

She jumped back up and smiled, "So...boys...I'm not sure I believe that you came here to game and I'm not sure I believe that you thought Teddy was here."

Jake tried to explain, No...we really didn't know. His phone must be dead or something."

Peggy walked over to Jake, stooped down and grabbed his erection though his pants. She winked, "I think 'he' is the only one telling the truth. Your dicks don't lie. If you want some pussy, then all you have to do is ask." She looked around and shrugged her shoulders, "Do you guys want some pussy?"

Blaine spoke for the three of them, "Well...since you put it that way...oh yeah we do. You look hot Mrs. Z and I'm guessing you know that Ted told us what you guys have been doing. We were hoping..."

In one swift motion, she peeled her shirt/sports bra combination off, exposing her large firm boobs. The boys' eyes were as big as coffee can lids and they continued to watch intently when she untied her shoes, slipped them off along with her florescent pink ankle socks. When she brought her yoga pants down along with her panties, she could hear the boys shift in their seats.

Standing before them completely nude, she scanned the room and asked, "It is going to be difficult to do anything if you keep your clothes on. Get em off boys!"

They moved slowly at first but soon enough, the boys were all standing wearing nothing but hard-ons. She smiled, "Who is going first?"

Blaine offered. He was a large red headed boy with pale skin and freckles. He stood 6'5 and weighed 240 pounds and his cock was seven inches with impressive girth. Even though the shaft was just as pasty as his smooth body, the head was darker with thick gristle around the rim.

When Donny handed Blaine a packaged condom from inside his piled pants off the floor, Peggy quickly intervened, "We don't need those. I'm on the pill and it feels so much better when it's bare." She sat, turned and laid back on the couch with her legs up and invited, "Come on 'Blainey. Don't be shy."

Blaine got on top of Peggy while trying to fit on the couch. She was tall for a female but Blaine's size seemed to engulf her. The other two boys stood off to the side while watching and stroking their hard cocks. Blaine submerged his into Peggy's pussy causing her to exhale.

She wasn't ready for that thickness, but appreciated it tremendously. It was tough to find room for his hands but he managed to get them to the cushion beside her head. He seemed shy at first and wouldn't start thrusting until Peggy encouraged him, "Go on there, Cowboy. You need to get riding."

Blaine's large white ass began to rise and fall. Peggy exhaled again as she loved how it felt. It slid in and out of her perfectly and he continued to speed his pace up. From her sweaty workout, her pussy was extra musky but it only added to the taboo eroticism. She knew the boys were like breeding animals and that scent would only add to their lust. It was also arousing to her.

He was fucking her forcefully and she continued to not only coax Blaine but the other two boys as well, "I know at your age, you boys get backed up easily. If you want to start coming over here to get your rocks off, that is OK but you have to keep it quiet and you have to make me cum. Is it a deal?"

Both standing boys nodded their heads while the pumping Blaine grunted, "Uh...huh." She held onto his back and his heavy breathing turned into panting so when she kissed him with open lips, he couldn't hold out while announcing inside her mouth, "Here it comes! Uhhhhhhhh! Uh! OH! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

His face turned blood red while he came deep in Peggy's pussy. She was half expecting it so she wasn't that concerned she hadn't orgasmed. She just patted his back and let him finish. When he got up, Blaine had left a huge mess between her legs. She couldn't believe the size of the creampie that was already oozing down her lips.

She smiled, "Who's next?"

Donny got up on the couch between her legs and quickly took his friend's place. He was a thin dark headed boy around 5'10 with a six inch cock and large balls. When he sank it into her slimy wetness, it just about made him pop without a single thrust. He didn't have to be told twice to pound her like she desired because his ass was moving like a rabbit.

Peggy ordered him, "Put my legs up and hold onto my ankles."

Donny did just that as he held her ankles above his head without missing a stroke. She was getting close to orgasm and closed her eyes to concentrate when the teen beat her to it. He halted all movement and began squirting his cum into her. He held his breath and emptied his large nuts while she opened her eyes to watch the bulging vein in his neck throughout his pleasure.

Donny pulled out and stood up while Peggy pointed to the remaining boy to take his place. As Jake had watched, he stopped stroking for fear of cumming too soon. His seven and one half inch cock proudly stood at attention. At 5'6, he was physically smaller in stature than the rest of the boys, including her son, but had the longest penis in the group. The shaggy, blonde haired boy, once up on the couch, lowered himself on top of his mature lover.

Adding his erection into her now goopy vagina was like the warmest, most amazing orifice he had ever felt. Peggy liked the fact he could touch her cervix with is plump head when she lifted her legs. Finally, she was going to be able to orgasm but it wasn't to be. As soon as the virgin teen began moving, he released while growling, "Damn! Ohhh! Aughhhhh! Aughhhhhh! Augghhhhh!" When he finished cumming inside her, he apologetically said, "I'm so sorry. I couldn't help it."

Peggy giggled as she shook her head, "You must have needed that." With Jake's cock still inside her, she announced to everyone, "Well boys...the good news is you are going to be able to last longer the second go round. Nobody is leaving until all of you have fucked me until I cum."

With all of them still hard as a rock, they had no problem with her decision. Just as Jake pulled his penis out of his mature lover, the door opened and in walked Ted. He had gotten off work early and stood in the doorway with opposite emotions running through his head. On one hand, his friends were fucking his mom and that was uncomfortable but on the other hand, he and his mom had a good thing going so why shouldn't he share?

Peggy quickly put any doubts to rest when she greeted him before requesting, "Hey Teddy! You are off work early, I see. You are just in time for the party...hehe...but we are making a mess on this couch. Would you go into the hall closet and get a couple of towels...then get your clothes off?"

Teddy sat his keys and wallet on the shelf then proceeded to get the towels. As he walked, Peggy added to her request, "Oh...Teddy...I also want you to get me four hair ties in the little jar in the same closet. Not the scrunchies but the elastic ones like I'm wearing now."

With his friends all quiet and shyly standing around the living room, trying to cover their erections with their hands, Teddy returned with the items. After handing them to his mom, Teddy looked around then went along with his friends and took his clothing off. He was half erect when his mother intervened, "I'm not going to waste our time because I know you Teddy and it will be over before it starts. Come here and let your mom suck it off so you will be ready.

Placing the towel under her profusely leaking pussy, she sat up on the edge of the couch while Teddy stood directly in front of her. She lifted his cock before tilting her head to nibble and lick his balls. When he sighed, she started stroking his cock to life. Within seconds, it was inflated to its maximum strength. She placed the head in her mouth, her hands around to his ass cheeks and started sucking him vigorously.

Ted's hips were moving as she tugged him forward every time she swallowed his length. He had a long day at work and needed the relief. Peggy slurped and gobbled his dick like she was starving and at no point did she use her hands. Those remained secured on his muscular, smooth cheeks and without warning, he began depositing his seed all over her tonsils. She gagged but never stopped. Teddy's legs shook as he grunted. He must have shot at least eight times before the pulsating slowed then stopped.

She took a minute to maneuver her mouth around his head so not to lose any semen. With her cheeks puffed, Peggy swallowed before licking her lips, "Mmmm. Teddy that is more than usual. I think you are ready now. Boys, I want all of you over here by me so I can put these on."

Ted asked, "Put on what?"

She replied, "These hair ties. We are going to used them as cock rings. Oh, Teddy...you know you love them. Remember that day I caught you jerking off with my nylons? You had one tied tightly around your dick and balls. I will do you last to give you time to stroke it and make it fat and juicy for me."

One by one, the boys stood in front of Peggy as she secured the tight elastic circle around their genitals. Each time, the blood would fill, adding a half inch of circumference to each dong. The boys' pricks were thick and purple and ready for more action.

She commanded Jake to sit down on the couch, "Jakey, sit there. We are going to do this right."

After he sat down, Peggy hopped up on his lap, while sliding his throbbing cock into her opening. She was facing him and used his shoulders as leverage to ride him to orgasm. She started slowly but soon was bouncing on it like a trampoline. She was yelling, removed her own hair tie so that she could swish her hair side to side, "Yeah! I'm going cum on this fat bastard! This is how it's done boys! Oh! Almost there! Almost! Yeaahhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhh! Ohhhhh! Augghhhhhh!"

She violently shook while climaxing but continued to ride Jake's cock. She towered over him so it looked as though she was hurting him. She grabbed his head and planted a long slow kiss on his mouth, probing it with her tongue. He dug his heels into the floor and lifted his ass off the couch when he ejaculated for the second time. This caused Peggy to slow down and grind on it while milking every drop out of him. He was reduced to mush and Peggy climbed off his lap.

She got on her knees on the couch overtop the towel, facing the back rest. Her sloppy pussy was dripping and she didn't care. She ordered Blaine, "Fuck me doggie style with that big white cock of yours!"

She braced herself by holding on to that back rest while Blaine pumped her in the standing position. Their bodies were slapping together as his balls were swinging between his legs like a pendulum. She commanded, "Harder dammit! Harder! Slap my ass! Do it...slap it!"

Blaine slapped her ass softly at first but on command, was spanking her like she was a bad girl. That put her over the edge and she threw her butt backwards when her inner walls spasmed in orgasm. She told him to stop so she could feel every twitch. She even wiggled her toned ass to enhance the sensation. He started thrusting again and quickly exploded inside her womb adding to the messy creampies coagulating inside her. A drop of sweat released from his brow and landed on the small of her back before he pulled out, bringing with it a large dollop of sperm to the floor.

Ted took the next turn and fucked his mom doggie style. Her insides were so slimy and slippery but he didn't care. He drove his cock inside her like he was half grudge fucking her for fucking his friends. He put one foot up on the couch and drove it in while she squeezed her legs together. His were on the outside and when she reached between her legs to feel it going in and out, they both came at the same time. Both were loud and boisterous!

She cleared her throat then let out a long sigh of relief, "You are getting pretty good at that."

Her knees were getting friction burned so she sat down on the couch and spread her stretched leaking folds for her last lover. Donny was on the floor on his knees in front of her and slid in while they faced each other in an upright position. She kissed him passionately and even though, she was too stretched to really enjoy his cock thoroughly, she did enjoy coaxing it out of him. She nibbled his ears and kissed his neck until he blew his load inside her. He shivered and she kissed him a little longer until he was completely done.