Providing a Mother's Service

Story Info
A lonely mother provides sex to her son and friends.
7.5k words
4.52
122.6k
204
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,156 Followers

Peggy had just celebrated her 40th birthday. Sure, her husband and children surprised her with a wonderful party at a local eatery and all her family and friends were present. Even though it was a joyous occasion, she was inwardly sad at the thought of starting a new decade in her life. She had twin girls who were 20 and already attending college and her 18 year old son, Ted, who had just graduated from high school and would be shuffling off to his chosen university in the fall. She was unsure how she would combat the empty nest syndrome when she wasn't working.

Peggy's husband Randal was a high ranking executive at a thriving corporation that was based out of Sydney, Australia. He was a good man but was a workaholic and would be gone overseas for weeks at a time. She worked at the same corporation as a consultant but stayed in town to raise the children. The two were wealthy and Peggy was provided many of the finer things in life but now that her children had grown up, she fought bouts of loneliness. Her immediate goal was to make sure Ted had a great last summer as her live-at-home son.

The basement of their home was set up like a game room. It had two big screen televisions on two separate walls along with video games, a pool table, an air hockey table and a ping pong table. It was a teen haven. It was also the hangout for Ted and his friends all through his four years of high school. Peggy loved the sound of Ted and his friends down stairs laughing and generally making noise. She would order and take them food and all his friends called her Mrs. Z. which was short for Zurline.

On work days, Peggy was very regimented. She would rise at 4:30 am so that she could go into the corporation exercise facility and work out, take her shower, and dress for her day. She trained hard to look good and that she did. Peggy was 5'10 inches tall but wearing high heels every day made her easily over 6 feet. She was a slender 118 pounds with toned legs and long brunette hair with natural wave to it. Her deep dark brown eyes made it easy for her to give a seductive look on command.

She wanted to be respected as a woman in the workforce and not just because she was Randal's wife, so she dressed professionally each and every day. Peggy was always wearing either her form fitting business skirts with nylons and matching blazers or ladies business suits. She wore her hair up to convey that image of a strong female.

One day when she returned home a little earlier than usual, Peggy had went into her master bathroom that connected to her bedroom in order to change out of her work attire. She found it odd that her dirty clothes hamper had been turned over and clothing was strewn around it on the floor. The cleaning lady had already left for the day and she would have never left it like that. Peggy's first thought was maybe a burglar had broken in but their house was fully equipped with the most sophisticated alarms and Ted's car was parked in the garage which meant he should be home.

She walked down the long hallway to see if Ted was in his room and as she approached, she noticed his door was slightly opened and his light was on. Just as she was about to enter, she spotted her son sitting on his bed. Through the crack in the door, her eyes just about popped out of her head when she witnessed her son masturbating with his pants down around his ankles.

As she turned to leave the scene while not interrupting or embarrassing him, she suddenly had second thoughts. It had been a long time since she had sex and even though there was that taboo hanging over her head from watching her flesh and blood pleasuring himself, she decided to watch anyway. While Ted's hand flailed up and down on his erection, Peggy realized it was covered in something that she originally thought was a condom.

With a closer look, she realized it was one of her tan stockings covering his penis and the second stocking was snugly tied around his cock and balls like a homemade cock ring. Peggy thought, "I'm going to kill him for messing up my expensive nylons." Ted then lifted one of her silky bras from the bed, he had sitting beside himself, to his nose. He rubbed the soft material on his nostrils before inhaling deeply. He repeated that action several times, even turning it around and smelling inside the cups.

She was even more intrigued and slightly aroused that her son would find his own mother's intimates erotic. She became moist but could not remove her eyes from the scene. Ted was jerking his thin 7 inch cock with her stocking and sniffing her bra simultaneously. He started to slump down and get restless.

Ted squinted his eyes and opened his mouth before grunting in orgasm, "Ummmmm! Ummmmm! Unnghhhhh! Ummmmmm!"

His cum was exploding into the thin nylon. Peggy was just happy that he wasn't making a mess. After he had finished ejaculating, Ted carefully removed the stocking from his cock and folded it up so not to allow the load to run everywhere. Peggy was worried she would be discovered, so she quickly removed her high heels and quietly walked away from his bedroom. She didn't mention it to Ted over the next few days but wondered just how long had he been jacking off to her lady wear.

Even though she had not spoken to her son about what she had witnessed, Peggy began to think more and more about it. She even got to the point of once masturbating in the shower after a workout while fantasizing about Ted's antics. He had developed into a handsome young man that stood 6'3, with wide shoulders and weighed 180 pounds. His hair was light brown like his father's and wavy like his mother's and all that money spent on braces had paid off because he had a smile that melted the girls' hearts. He could have easily dated many girls but his shyness hindered him.

She rubbed her swollen clit until a large spasm overtook her body while the shower water cascaded down her back. Knowing that Randal was not to return back into the states for another two months, Peggy decided she was going to confront her son about what he had done. As she contemplated as to the approach she would use, she couldn't help but get aroused at the thought.

It was a Saturday night at 1am and Peggy was getting ready for bed. She was wearing a pink sheer nightgown with no bra or panties. As she folded back the bead spread, she sat down onto the cool silk sheet. Ted's friends had already left for the night and he was downstairs playing a video game.

Knowing his phone was always close by, Peggy used his nickname in her text, "Teddy. I need you to come in here. I'm in my room."

Within a minute, Ted popped into his mother's room and asked, "So what's up?"

Peggy tilted her head downward then looked up and spoke in a disappointed tone, "Teddy, I am very disappointed in you." He looked puzzled and she continued, "I happened by your room the other day and saw you...how do I say this...pleasuring yourself."

Ted embarrassingly snapped, "Mom! Why are looking in my room? That is so wrong."

Peggy responded, "No...what is so wrong is the fact you were using my bra and my stockings to get yourself off. Using your own mother's intimate clothing to masturbate with? Who is to say how many times you have done that. Come to think of it, I have had several pairs of panties come to miss over the last few months."

Ted's demeanor changed from anger to shame as he bowed his head and looked at the floor. He was caught and didn't know how to respond. He fumbled with his words trying to explain, "Well...I...I...just wanted to..."

His mom ordered, "Teddy...look at me. Come here and sit down next to your mother. Come on."

He reluctantly followed her wishes and sat down on the edge of the king sized bed before she continued, "I didn't mean it when I said it was wrong. Actually, it is very natural for a young man like yourself to need that release. Masturbation is a great way to get it and if using my clothing can help give you that extra sensation, then I am OK with it as long as you are sure you put them back so I can wash them."

Ted sat silently for a moment before looking up and shyly asking, "You're not mad? You don't think that is too weird?"

She soothingly chuckled while putting her hand on his leg, "Not at all. We all have needs and get like that from time to time. With your father gone so much, even I have them."

Peggy pulled one of her smooth sexy legs out from under the blanket and placed her son's hand on it. She lifted it up off the bed and seductively whispered, "Do you like how it feels? You don't have to use your mom's clothing when you have the real thing. Go ahead...rub it and see how smooth it is."

Ted lightly rubbed his mom's toned leg. Arousal overtook him and he shivered. He felt like he was doing something wrong but with not only his mother's permission, but with her insisting, he could not stop himself. All those secretive lustful thoughts he felt when he jerked off with her undergarments had returned even stronger. His cock was rock hard inside his pants to the point where the restriction was uncomfortable.

Peggy was just as happy to have the touch of man, even if it was her only son. She closed her eyes momentarily and tilted her head upward just to enjoy Ted's touch. Her pussy was wet and starting to flow. When she reopened them, she could clearly see the outline of his hard-on though his jeans and that only fueled her fire.

"Honey, you are about to split those pants. Go on and take them off and let me see it," Peggy coaxed.

Ted's face looked horrified. Things had gotten real and he was still unsure of himself. His mom dropped her leg and rose to her knees. She put her hands on both his cheeks and leaned in. She first gave him a small peck on his upper lip. That progressed to a series of pecks until it had transformed into a semi-opened mouth smooch. She kissed Ted until he loosened up and when she slipped her tongue in his mouth, he kissed her back.

When their lips broke free, his remained in a puckered circle. She tugged at his belt, "Take off of your pants. Let me make you feel good."

Peggy unbuckled his belt and with a rough tug, it slid out of all the belt loops. She stood up beside the bed next to him and unbuttoned his pants. He was powerless to stop her and she then shimmied them down to his knees. When she attempted to pull his underwear down, the elastic got caught on his erection so she had to pull it out away from his waist before she could complete the task. Ted stood there wearing his shirt and his pants scrunched around his knees with a bead of precum on the head of his erection.

Peggy reached down and pinched the bead of leakage between her thumb and finger. She squished it around in a circle before commenting softly, "Oooo...you are leaking. It is so warm." She took her tongue and licked between her digits until they were clean, then continued, "Mmmm...it tastes good too."

"I have an idea," said Peggy as she walked to bathroom and from the hamper, pulled out her black stockings that she had worn to work the previous day. When she returned, she stretched them out and draped them over the edge of the bed. Ted curiously watched not losing any of his "point to the ceiling" erection. Taking him from behind by his strong shoulders, she guided him to face the bed, just overtop her nylons.

After lifting his shirt over his head and tossing it to the floor, she pressed her body up against his back and loved the feeling of his warm skin touching her hard nipples through her sheer nightie. Ted had succumbed to lust and excitedly anticipated to what his mother was going to do next. Peggy slowly rubbed his hips before sliding her hand around and grabbing his cock. He sighed, "Ohhh," when her fist was secured tightly around his shaft.

She started stroking it while softly kissing his back. She could feel him take a deep breath which signaled his approval. While performing the reach-around handjob, she gathered more precum from his oozing tip to use as lubrication. She twisted her fist around his prick as she stroked, to smear it evenly. When she sped up her pumping, Ted's breathing became shallower and more erratic.

She leaned around her son, and kissed his arm while encouraging, "Does it feel good?" When he sighed, "Uh...huh," she cooed, "Good. Cum on my nylons. See them sitting there on the bed? Go ahead and cum all over them. It's OK...I want you too."

Peggy stroked his throbbing seven inches faster and tighter until his upper torso arched back and his hips began to thrust forward as though he was trying to fuck her hand. He grunted like a bear while spurt after spurt of thick white sperm launched across her black stockings so much so that one shot missed and landed on the bed. As he began to finish, he let out a large moan, "Aughhhhhhhh!" Then he gave a full body shiver while his mother held onto him tightly from behind.

She let go of his penis and because of her tugging on his shoulder, he turned to face her. She gave him a quick kiss, "Did you enjoy that?"

He was speechless but nodded his head in affirmation. Peggy looked down and noticed his erection hadn't deflated at all. It continued to proudly point upward which was good news for her future intentions. She was on fire and needed a man to put it out. Ted hadn't moved and as he stood next to the bed, his mother untied her soft attire and let it fall to the floor, exposing her naked body to her son. With one hand, she cupped his balls and with the other, grabbed his dong before asking, "Do you want to put it in me?"

He nodded again. He took his pants and underwear all the way off while she clung to his member. Both mother and son stood together completely nude. She lightly tickled his hard cock with her fingernails before she got up onto the bed. She was on her back and her head on the two pillows to prop her up.

Ted was still standing to her side when she spread then lifted one leg again and pointed her apple red covered toes to the wall, "Before we get started, do you want to put my stockings on me? I know you like that."

He gulped, then stuttered, "But...they...they...are all wet and covered with my...my stuff."

She giggled, "That's OK Sweetie...get them and put them on me."

He nervously picked up the wet, slimy nylons and got to his knees down by her feet. She instructed, "Bunch them up with the opening out and just slide them on my feet, then up my leg. You have to be careful so you don't put a run in them."

He lined up the seam on the darker reinforced section across her pointed toes before slowly sliding the stocking up over them, over her foot, over her ankle, and up her calf until it ran out of nylon, stopping at her thigh. She praised, "Very good Teddy. They are a mess, look at all the white blotches you put on them but luckily they will wash out. Go on and put the other one on me so we can get started."

Ted's completed stocking number two in the same manner. It was even wetter but he thought they looked good on her. His cock was so hard, it looked purple and was leaking profusely. Once again, Peggy brought her knees up and spread her legs.

She enticed, "Get up here and put it in." Taking her finger and spreading her lips like she was giving the peace sign, she continued, "It's OK. Don't worry about a thing."

Shuffling forward, he was still on his knees between her legs. He took his erection by the base and lowered himself on top of his mother until it sank into her pussy. They both simultaneously gasped at the sensation. Reaching around his ass, she gently grabbed his cheeks to help guide his performance.

He began thrusting in and out. The smooth, warm feel was just what both needed and it didn't matter if they were mother and son. She sighed, "Oh...you are bigger than your dad. You can go faster."

She bent her knees even more so she could get her legs back further. He followed her advice and pumped her harder. He was grunting while trying to hold himself up with his hands on each side of her shoulders. His balls were slapping the bottom of her folds and he was unable to hold out.

His eyes widened for fear of cumming to quickly and her thinking he was a poor lover. She sensed it and reassured, "It's OK baby. Let it go if you have too. Shoot your cum in my pussy."

Ted could no longer hold out. He let out a loud growl and stopped pumping as he ejaculated. It spurted so forcefully, Peggy could feel it against her vaginal walls. When he finished, he shook his head and collapsed on top of her. She stroked the back of his hair and even though she was supportive, she needed to cum.

When she felt that he hadn't gone soft, she was elated. She loved the fact he had that young stamina and coaxed, "Keep going. I need you to make Mommy cum. I want you to fuck me like you're mad at me."

He raised his head up off her breast and she slapped his young muscular butt cheeks, "Get it! Come on! Fuck me like you mean it!"

Like a horse that had just been spurred, he began moving his hips. He was pumping and thrusting like she had been ordered. Her cum filled gooey pussy provided so much added lubrication, the squishing sound was deafening. Her voice became sternly louder. "Fuck my pussy Theodore Michael! Do you hear me young man?! Make me cum!"

He was fucking her so hard, the bed was on the verge of collapsing. She ordered, "Put my legs behind my head!" He locked his arms behind her knees and forced them back, causing her stocking covered legs and feet to dangle over his shoulders. She held tightly to his strong cut arms. He was breathing like he was running a marathon.

Finally, she squealed, "Ohhhhh! There you goooo! Ohhhhhhh! Yesssssss! I'm cumming Teddy! Ohhhhhhhhhh!"

He wasn't finished and pumped her throughout her orgasm. He was drilling her pussy like he was searching for oil. She loved his cock head touching her cervix as it dragged across her g-spot. Within minutes, she shrieked again with an even more powerful climax.

While her pussy twitched and gripped his cock, he release for a third time, "Unngghhhhhhhhh! Uhnnnnggggggggghhhhhh!"

When they both had finished, he truly collapsed on top of her. He was so sweaty, Peggy could feel his body sticking to her boobs and his heart pounding out of his chest. She took him by the cheeks, lifted his head and looked him in the eyes, she kissed him on the lips and smiled, "You did good. I needed that." She chuckled then continued, "I think we both did. Now get up Sweetie so I can take a shower."

When Ted got off his mom, his two loads of semen were running down her ass crack and onto the sheets. Peggy held it in with her palm until she got to the bathroom to wipe it out. She showered and Ted went to his room. They both were extremely satisfied.

The next day was a busy day at work for Peggy. She got home about two hours later than usual. After walking in the door, she sat her work satchel by the entrance, kicked off her spiked high heel pumps and went to her room to change out of her pinstriped knee length business skirt and matching half blazer over top a wide collar white top. After hanging up the blazer, she was just about to unzip her skirt when Ted came into her room.

She greeted him, "Oh...hey Teddy. I'm sorry I'm late. Are you hungry? Do you want me to fix you something to eat?"

He hesitated then responded, "Nah...I just had a sandwich before you came in."

Momentarily confused as to why he was in her room as soon as she walked into the door and then realized he probably wanted a repeat performance of what had happened the day before.

She smiled, "So...are you wanting to do what we did yesterday? Is that why you are in here?"

He shyly looked toward the floor and slowly grinned, "Uh...yea. I was...well, I was..."

She interrupted him, "Just say it Teddy. You want some pussy, don't you?"

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,156 Followers