Pushover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
svenjolly
svenjolly
343 Followers

"Oh god, oh god, Rick I... Oh fuck!" Daisy screamed out sharply, her body bowing as she pressed hard against the bed. As her orgasm crashed over her her hips thrust against Rick hard, her pussy gripping at his fingers repeatedly. Rick didn't relent, licking rapidly at her clit as he sucked hard, his fingers still thrusting in her. "Oh Rick, baby, I... Oh.... Oh oh oh oh," She groaned, her orgasm rolling over her again and again. Rick stayed right where he was, slurping up her juices as they practically poured from her. Daisy eventually slumped back to the bed, drained, her hands weakly pulling Rick up.

"Damn baby, I think you needed that even more than I did," Rick said with a chuckle, settling over her. Daisy just smiled in response, wiping his chin clean of her juices.

"You don't even fucking know," she said softly. She glanced down at Rick's cock, lying hot and hard against her tummy. "Enjoy yourself?"

"You let me, I'll stay down there for a few hours," Rick said roughly, kissing her again. Daisy giggled a little, sinking into the kiss as she slid her hand down to grip him tightly.

"Maybe later. Right now..." She guided his fat head to her opening, nudging him into her entrance. "Go slow baby, at first. I... I get really tight after I cu-unh," she grunted as Rick pressed into her, groaning himself as her heat enveloped him.

"Damn honey, you, fuck, you ain't kidding," Rick grunted. Daisy's pussy gripped him tight, her wet heat surrounding him. "You okay?"

Daisy nodded, her eyes closed. "Uh-huh. Just go slow... Oh yes, just like that..."

Rick rocked against her gently, slowly feeding his cock into her gripping pussy. He managed to keep his motions slow and gentle, resisting the urge to push her thighs back and fuck her senseless. Remembering how Paul just pounded away at her, Rick was determined to give Daisy all the pleasure he could. Daisy moaned and hissed under him as he slowly eased inside of her, and it was a few long minutes before his pubic hair pressed against her shaved mound, his cock deep inside her.

"Mnh, God you feel good," Daisy muttered, her eyes fluttering open.

Rick laughed. "Good? You feel fucking incredible, Jesus." Rick leaned forward to kiss her, his hips beginning to pump against her. He started very slowly, shallowly, just barely moving in her. Daisy's slim thighs encircled him, pulling him tight to her, his chest pressing her breasts flat.

Rick stayed like that, slowly rocking against her, watching as her large brown eyes drifted closed in pleasure. He lifted up slightly, angling his cock so it would drag against her clit with every stroke. Daisy stiffened, gasping at the sensation, feeling every inch of Rick's cock dragging past her clit. She could feel another orgasm tightening in her belly, but knew she needed a couple of good cums to get over her frustrations of the day.

"Rick, baby, Jesus," Daisy hissed, gripping him tightly. Rick hugged her close, remembering her earlier desire to be held. Her breathing shifted, turning labored and panting. Rick slowed further, teasing her, but her groans turned frantic, her nails gripping his shoulders tight. "Rick I'm gonna... Oh fuck fuck fuck..." Daisy groaned under him, shivering hard. Rick slowed his thrusts to a crawl, pulling back and watching as Daisy came completely unglued, gasping sharply as her orgasm consumed her.

"Fuck baby," Rick muttered, slowing to a stop above her. As Daisy's shivering stopped, her eyes cleared, almost glaring at him above her. She shoved him, trying to make him turn over, but Rick was just too big.

"Roll over. I want to ride you," she hissed, pushing at his shoulder. Rick didn't move, enjoying her underneath him. "C'mon. Aren't you tired?"

"Oh fine, you've convinced me," Rick laughed, rolling over and pulling her on top of him. Daisy rose up, smiling, before she started to grind her hips in slow circles.

"God fucking damn," Daisy grunted, her hips beginning to pound against him. She could feel his fat head moving in her, her clit grinding against his fat shaft. "I could do this forever," Daisy giggled.

"Okay," Rick said quietly, looking up at her in awe. As she began to slowly ride him, her breasts bouncing, her piercing shining in the afternoon sunlight, Rick was shocked at her beauty. "God damn Daze, you are so fucking beautiful," he said reverently as he sat up, pulling a hard nipple into his mouth. Daisy groaned as their hips began to grind into each other hard, Daisy's juices soaking Rick's balls.

Daisy pulled him up to her lips, kissing him desperately. They made out like horny teenagers as they ground against each other hard, their hands sliding all over the sweaty bodies. Daisy's hands explored Rick's hard muscled back while Rick hands kept gravitating to her soft butt, squeezing her cheeks.

"Oh fuck hon," Rick grunted, feeling his cock stiffen tremendously as his orgasm neared.

"You gonna cum baby, gonna flood my pussy?" Daisy said, quickly shoving him back. Her hips went into overdrive, her ass slapping repeatedly on his thighs. Rick's hands tried to slow her, but she quickly slapped them away, pinning them back to the mattress as she fucked him. "Don't worry baby, just let it happen. I want you to cum in me..."

"Daisy, I... Oh oh fucking hell!" Rick bellowed as he exploded. Daisy gasped as she felt him erupt inside her, her hips managing to go even faster as she chased her own orgasm.

"Oh fuck honey, it's so hot in me," Daisy gasped, fucking him hard through his orgasm. Rick groaned, exhaustion overtaking him as his orgasm just kept going and going, his mind going into pleasure overload. His eyes drifted closed as he cock throbbed again and again in her.

"God baby, god you're cumming so good in me. Mm, fuck," Daisy said as she felt her orgasm peak, fucking herself hard on Rick's slowly softening dick. Shivering, she slumped against Rick in slow motion, lying across his hard chest. Her breathing slowly began to calm down as she recovered, smiling when she finally felt Rick slip out of her. "That was amazing baby, but don't think that you are done, alright? I'm hornier than I've been in my fucking life," she said with a grin as she rose back up over her lover.

She laughed aloud when she saw him dead asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Rick, wake up!"

"Huh?" Rick asked he slowly sat up, wiping at his eyes. "Daisy? What.... Did I fall asleep?" he asked, clearly embarrassed.

"Nah, I think I just fucked you unconscious. It happens. I took a bit of a nap too, but now it's almost five o'clock and my sister is going to be getting home soon. So... I need you to get out, please," she said, frowning. She quickly put her sweats back on, looking through a pile of laundry for a clean top.

"Oh, uh sure. I understand," Rick said as he quickly looked around for his clothes. As he got up, he realized that his entire crotch was a mess: Daisy and his sex juices had completely coated him. He would have wanted to take a shower, but Daisy clearly didn't want to have to introduce him to her sister. "Hey sis. Who's this? Oh just the nice man who watched over my porn filming and then fucked me thoroughly. Say hi Rick." Yeah, that wouldn't be great, Rick thought.

Rick was dressed and at the front door barely two minutes later, when suddenly he realized he didn't know what to say. Was this a one-time thing? Did she just use him for sex? Did she even really like him at all? Did she want to start seeing him? Would he ever be able to touch her perfect body again? Daisy stood at the door with him and must have recognized the look on his face. She stepped close and stood on her tiptoes, pulling his head down for a soft, searching kiss, her lips sucking hungrily at his.

"I'll see you at work Friday. Night Rick," she said, giving him a quick pat on the ass.

Rick was sure he walked back to his car, but he could have sworn he floated there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Tony," Rick said, handing him the cash pouch, "here you go. I'll see you tomorrow right?"

"Got it. Peace out," Tony said as he drove off to the bank, then home. Rick eyed Daisy out of the corner of his eye, saw she was still talking to Sarah about something. Rick frowned. He hadn't spoken to Daisy since that Sunday's sex adventure, trying to play it cool. When he saw her at the start of the night, she seemed nice enough, but there was no sign that anything had happened between them. During the night, Daisy had hardly spoken to him. This wasn't unusual, but Rick took it to mean that their affair was a one-time thing.

Rick grabbed his bag and was about to head for the door when his phone buzzed with a text message. From Daisy. It read: I'll pick you up at that sandwich place in ten minutes. Get me a beef empanada please.

Rick glanced quickly at Daisy, just long enough to catch her grin.

"Hey Rick," Daisy called to him ten minutes later as he sat in front of the restaurant with a small paper bag. "Need a ride?"

"Sure," Rick said with a smile as he climbed in and she pulled off. "So... What's up?"

"Not much. I heard from Paul yesterday."

"Oh?" Rick said casually. "How's he doing?"

"Good. He sent me a copy of my scene," Daisy said, indicating an unlabeled DVD sitting on the console. The title was written in sharpie: Daisy – Pierced Beauty Gets Creamed.

"Great title. Really makes a good word picture," Rick said dryly.

"I was wondering... Want to watch it with me?" Daisy said, grinning. Her hand moved from the gearshift to his thigh. "I've been so fucking horny since Sunday. You've got to promise not to fall asleep on me this time, alright?"

Rick's grin matched Daisy's. "Then you'll have to take it easy on me baby. I'm but a mortal man and you're an honest to god porn star."

Daisy's grin widened even further. "Damn straight I am."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So? I could see going a little further with this. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.

svenjolly
svenjolly
343 Followers