All Comments on 'Rainbow Club Ch. 01'

by GasPedalJoe

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
The watcherThe watcheralmost 19 years ago
that's some fine writing

and a great..ofcourse it helps that joe is actually a nice guy.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
Kinda hot!

I guess I'll have to be nicer when I get to that place.

I mean, how lucky can one guy be??

And they expect not to be stalked?? Well, hit on repeatedly?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
One of this Horny 'ol Sailors

favorite dreams. Put the pedal to the metal and get ch. 2 out ASAP. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
awesome

What a fabulous story! You must have read my mind, because that is one of my fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
re: the key

O.K. so it is a very hot story. Just an unwanted (i'm sure) does of hotel security reality. when our hero gave his card key to the girls -- he made it clear he didn't have an extra -- and got a replacement at the desk, what would ordinarily REALLY happen is that the first key (the one he'd given the girls) would have been voided in the system, and only the new one would work.

That's the way hotel card access key systems generally work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh Well

After reading this story I was really looking forward to chapter two. But looking over the author’s story list, it seems there is no chapter two. And that’s too damn bad. This is one hot story and I would have liked to have seen it continue. Like I said, Oh well. Still, this one rates 5 stars in my book.

fritz51fritz51over 2 years ago

Hot, every guy's dream.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGasPedalJoe@GasPedalJoe
Reading fiction and fantasy requires the reader to give the author some leeway. If we create new worlds, not everything may be explained, and some things will be unfamiliar. The reader must transport themselves to that new world and suspend their expectations. In erotica, app...