Rainbow Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To better position her pussy, I pulled her thighs back so her weight of her hips was on my shoulders. My head popped into Karen's wet mouth just as I restarted my work on her pussy. I knew she was already building her orgasm, so I avoided directly contacting her clitoris. Instead, I lapped at her thick lips again, pushing them around more and spreading them. With her atop me and facing away now, it was easier to see her body and intimately study it. Her folds were absolutely beautiful. Engorged with her excitement, they were deep and glistening. As I approached them with my tongue, I could distinctly feel her warmth.

Karen had surrounded my cock with her lips and breathed deeply, hard, against my head. Without touching me, she put warm, female heat into my dick. I throbbed and then rocked my hips. After the third wave of my wiggles, she obtained my cock from its resting spot against my belly and began sucking it in earnest. My sensitive frenulum pressed against the roof of her mouth, surrounded by her lips, while my head was encircled repeatedly by her tongue. She began bobbing her head gently.

I could hear Ellen getting more excited next to me, telling Jamie to work her clit. I decided to do the same to Karen, to push her over the edge. I poked my tongue down and flatly licked her lips, manipulating the hood of her button before rubbing my lips against it.

"Faster," Ellen panted. Jamie squeezed my fingers, then gently grasped my hand.

Karen responded to my stimulation by moaning against my dick. I felt her low growl throughout my shaft, into my balls. My cock hitched in anticipation of shooting another wad of paste into her mouth.

I wanted to last just a little longer for her—or perhaps for me. My tongue flitted back and forth over her clit and I leaned forward to increase the pressure of my work. She moaned sharply, my dick falling from her mouth.

"Oh, holy fuck, make me cum. Shit!" she cried. I reached my hands around her thighs and spread her lips, then shallowly penetrated her with one finger. I shifted slightly, the edge of her womanhood fitting neatly into my mouth. I sucked at it for all I was worth.

"Faster, yeah, I'm gonna make it," I heard Ellen hiss.

"Christ, oh, oh, oh," Karen cried repeatedly. She backed against me, rubbing her breasts against my body. She grasped my shaft with her hand and began to masturbate me gently.

"Aw my god, Jamieeeee," Ellen cried, her voice hitching as her orgasm took her. I wished I could see her body move, her tits rocking against her chest. I realized that the girls weren't really servicing me anymore—this was now a group sex session. We had begun sharing ourselves in more than pairs. At least, in groups of pairs.

Karen reached her climax only seconds after Ellen. "Yeah, Christ, oh yeah, oh," she said, and started squealing and grunting. She pushed her feet backwards once and contracted them, sliding her boots across the carpet. As the second wave of her climax hit her, she secreted a succulent thick wave of lubricant. My finger slipped out of her because of her kicking, and when it did the wave became stronger.

"Oh, yeah, beautiful. Come all over my face, baby. Come on," I told her. Another wave hit her, though it was without any emission. She quivered. And she hungrily put my cock back into her mouth and began sucking me. She quivered again before going limp.

Ellen was subsiding, too, panting and mewing. Jamie let go of my hand and I could see her climb up and straddle Ellen. She leaned forward and crushed her chest to her friend's, her smaller breasts almost disappearing in her friend's massive swell. They kissed deeply, Jamie bringing Ellen's own fluids back to her.

I relaxed as I felt my orgasm building. Karen's movements were unhurried but deliberate. I caressed her ass and admired its shape as I looked at her pussy. I was sure I could still see her lips trembling. She drew me deeply into her mouth, then sucked on me while lifting her head and letting me slide out. Again, sucking in and out, faster and again.

"Oh, yeah," I said. It was approaching.

Ellen broke her kiss with Jamie. "Yeah?" she asked.

"Uhhh, uh," I said. And there I was, tossing a third load a come down the throat of the third woman to suck my cock that evening. Or morning, or whatever time it was by then.

"Yeah!" Jamie said. "Flood her mouth!" She leaned from Ellen and touched Karen's hair. I bucked my hips off the floor, and I felt Karen's chin bump my groin.

"Yeah, oh, man!" I cried.

Karen kept sucking until my dick fired its last rope of cum. Then she rose above me, turned around, and straddled Ellen as Jamie had seconds earlier. They cuddled for just a second before Karen opened her mouth and made an obvious show of delivering my ejaculate into Ellen's mouth. "Mmmmmm," the both hummed as Karen licked Ellen's lips, snowballing my delivery onto her friend's lips and tongue.

Jamie moved over and straddled me, her moist folds pressing against the small of my belly. She leaned forward and began lapping my face, licking Karen's juices from my cheeks.

I embraced her. I held Jamie until she had covered my face with her lapping and kisses, her hanging breasts pressing gently into my chest. I turned to see Ellen twist over and roll with Karen so that Ellen was above Karen. Leaning forward, Ellen's breasts swelled with their weight. Her nipples were lax, flat dishes of skin against the flushed skin on her chest.

Ellen and Karen swapped my cum one more time, then Karen spat it onto Ellen's chest. The wad was thick and white, spilling over Ellen's globe.

"You filthy bitch, rub it in there," Karen told Ellen.

Ellen's hand came up and caressed her breast, swirling the spit-soaked ejaculate all over her breast.

"Damn is that hot," said Jamie. Then she turned to me: "We're all done. Look at your dick!" She arose over me, moving to the far side so the other girls could see. Ellen continued absently massaging my sauce into her breast.

There was a new, dark red ring at the base of my cock, closer to my groin than Jamie's or Ellen's marks. I was semi-hard, and the girls were immediately excited into a frenzy. I was filled with amazement. How did I last so long? How did I manage to drop so much cum into three different women? How did they manage to separate their rings, and not rub eachother off?

"Oh my god, we did it!" exclaimed Ellen. They all giggled and congratulated each other. Karen went to get a camera, and the ladies had me take their pictures. We balanced the camera on the edge of the half-wall between the rooms and snapped a group portrait, my colorful cock and Ellen's sticky breasts, Karen's smudged makeup and Jamie's tussled hair, all together.

"I don't know about you girls," said Ellen, "but I need a cock in me right now!"

Jamie stuck up for me immediately. "Come on! Give the poor guy a rest!"

I chuckled. "None of you are leaving until I fuck you all."

Karen smiled. "I wouldn't have it any other way. Do you have a king bed in this suite?"

I nodded.

"Let's pile in, then. Ellen, do you want to get extra blankets and pillows from the other room?"

"And maybe some towels," Jamie said as she lead me to the bedroom. She turned down the sheets in one swoop and I sat on the edge of the bed. "There's one last thing to do," she said.

"What's that?" I asked her.

"Strip us all naked."

"That's not going to be much work," I told her.

"No. But it will be fun." She moved before me, her beautiful breasts in front of me as I sat. "And I don't want anything getting in the way of the rest of the evening."

Ellen returned with the linens and pillows. She threw them on the floor and turned on a dime to raid the back bathroom for towels.

I stood and began kissing Jamie. Our embrace was sweet and tender. It felt surprisingly sincere, considering everything we had all done to one another. Her breasts pressed softly into my chest, and I reached behind her and undid her bra clasp.

She slid out of it. "Heels and hose," she said. I went to one knee and rolled her hose to her feet while Karen looked on. I stood again, and Jamie stepped out of her shoes and hose and flopped on the bed.

"Mmm, this is nice," she said, stretching.

I turned my attention to Karen, who stepped towards me to take Jamie's place. She kissed me gently, not as warmly as Jamie had, and I untied the strap on her leather top.

"I can't wait to see these," I told her. I lifted the top over her head, and there they were: her breasts were incredibly firm and protruded from her body slightly more than Jamie's did, but her nipples were much larger.

"And that was worth the wait," I said.

"You're sweet," she said. I went back down on one knee and unzipped her boots. The zipper was on the back, brown like the fabric and covered with a flap. I didn't know much about women's shoes, not to mention kinky boots, but these seemed incredibly nice. I held the heel and the foot while she tugged her legs out. She crawled into bed just as Ellen returned.

"Are we going to fuck in here?" Ellen asked.

"Slow down, horn dog," Jamie said with a giggle. "Joe, do you want to take a nap?"

"Yeah, I guess a nap would help. But what if you all leave before I wake up?"

"Leave?!" cried Ellen. "I'm hornier than hell! You're lucky you're getting a nap!" The girls all giggled.

"OK. Snuggle down," Karen said. I lay next to Jamie, and she immediately curled up to me. Karen rose and announced she'd finish setting up. I wondered what she was going to set up and thought of asking, but I had already fallen asleep.