All Comments on 'Rancho del Incesto'

by fictitious

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great

Great story.Well written.Believable.In real life is almost impossible for a mother having sex with son without being forced.At least.A mother can get to sacrifice herself,hers morality,hers body,for love of son's love.Please,continue this story.Has a lot of possibilities.For example: Roger dies ,the mother tries to forget what occured.But her son is now obsessed with her.And for even hers body again,he invents something.Possibly involving some of his school friend.Is it true that the father's enemy is died?May be not.Could be someone else blackmails them.I'm sure invent you something really exciting and credible.For a story in more episodes.Good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

Good story, terrible ending.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
It was too bad, he wasn't man enough for his mom

Perhaps if he had given her an orgasm, she wouldn't have wanted the sex to stop, and would have been more receptive towards fucking him.

I wanted him to keep on fucking his mom even after the deal was completed.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

Great story and a great deal of work went into it. I too was disappointed with the ending but so what. it was still a good read! Other then a few spelling errors it was very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story, sequel?

The ending was odd and there has to be a sequel where she comes around to it reluctantly and has an orgasm.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Good story. Nice work! ^__^

BlaggardBlaggardover 12 years ago
A story for once!

Fianlly we have another person who actually tries to write an erotic story...........!!!

The ending is a bit severe but more likely realistic as opposed to the she-loved-it unreality of most other stories. Good story that got near to being a great story...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Such a good plot

Great way to put a mom-son story! Why don't we have more like this?

HeyAllHeyAllover 12 years ago
One of the best mother/stories out there...

I LOVED the premise, storyline, dialogue, and the sex. Fantastic writing, and it was very very arousing.

Thank you.

laurensi88laurensi88over 12 years ago
More please?

either:

1) a proper ending, or continuation to this story, or

2) another story as good as this, written by you, as you have an obligation!!

thanks for the wonderful read!

fictitiousfictitiousover 12 years agoAuthor

laurensi88, I don't know if I should be flattered or offended! :) I usually don't write continuations as they don't feel that fresh to me. As for another story, I'll post one in a couple of weeks. I can't promise it'll be as good as this one, but that's for you, the reader, to decide.

As for the ending, it's clear that some of the readers didn't like it. I didn't want this to be another "they lived happily ever after", so I tried something different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Follow on

The story is really good, i take note of your comments about not another story about living happy ever after, but i do think a follow up where the mother accepts and enjoys it, and even starts to make the first move, it could be just about sex and nothing else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this is good. make a sequel.

this is a good incest story. there aren't a lot of incest stories with asians, latinos or blacks. there should be more because most of the incest are white, not to say that that's a bad thing but i think it's hotter when it's a mexican family or asian family involved in incest.

also, as to the other comments, i agree, there should be a sequel to it. it was incredibly hot how the son just fucked his mom without hesitation towards the end of the story. i think the sequel could deal with the mom having sex with her son even though she's not totally into it. she could just be satisfying her son.

although, i would have liked to have seen the mom start to like it or learn to like because it was apparent that she was liking it to a certain extent because she was breathing hard and sweating and being receptive to her son fucking her. so if you do write a sequel, which i think you should, then the mom should start to like and to give into her son's requests or urges. you know?

i'm gonna end this long, arousal fueled comment and say that i would like to see more of them in later stories because it's not all the time that you get a latin mom and son coupling.

ap2techap2techover 12 years ago
An answer

"this is a good incest story. there aren't a lot of incest stories with asians, latinos or blacks. there should be more because most of the incest are white, not to say that that's a bad thing but i think it's hotter when it's a mexican family or asian family involved in incest."

This an answer to your comment. There is incest among Blacks just not talked about as much. The White folks have been more open about it that the other races. They also feel the most guilt about it too. If I was a better writer I could tell some tales from my experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
awesome!!!!!!

after a long time a story as awesome as this......

no need to continue this one but keep on writing.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
this is hot

this is hot. i think you should make a sequel to this.

P.LighthouseP.Lighthousealmost 12 years ago
Amazing!

Excellent story.

Until now, they have been forced, then they made a deal and finally they started to accept that sex more pleasant than they would like to admit.

Now it's time to enjoy!

They must talk, confess their feelings to each other and sleep together since that day, on mother request...

Don't stop now! Give them the opportunity to enjoy their ranch, their money and their love and sex, as a normal and happy couple.

They deserve it and your readers too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yo dog.

I didn't think I would read a 6 page story, but that shit flew by like crazy, son. Also like said before, unique setting, with the Hispanic family, that shit be ballin, holmes. I support this shit, write more. I'm about to rate this. Aw shit, fuckin' 5 star submission nigga!

Dargon2010Dargon2010over 11 years ago
Mixed emotions

I had very mixed emotions about this story. (Being of Hispanic/Aztec ancestory, on my fathers' side, and Irish on my mothers') I was born & raised in Chicago, here in the U.S. As a young boy in the '50's, I got pulverized more than once because of my heritage, as well as being turned down for employment.

In the beginning I was repulsed by the beginning of the story, and almost didn't read it. Yet as a writer, and with a Bachelors & a Masters degree, in other fields, I continued to read to see where you would take it. I didn't care at first about the bullying nature of Roger, yet I found it quite interesting, as well as erotic at the end. Quite well written I must add.

I think you might add to it, by having Roger meet his maker about 2 to 4 weeks later, and having mother & son acknowlege their love and enjoyment of each other. As Manny goes to college, graduates, marries and has children of his own. He remineces in his retirement years as to how this all came about, on the day of his mothers' funeral.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Superb Story ! Strongly request make a sequel of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it so much

Please do a sequel!

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

It's well written and descriptive. But why this plotline? No es divertido a leer, no divertido a todo. La madre, pobrecita.

PharoahACPharoahACalmost 10 years ago
Well written

(Maria darted out of Roger's study, like a bewildered cat)

it means next part or just ending tease?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
conceived or not

is this the end of this story or will mom get knocked up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
i like it but...

i like this story becoz two things, i like it for the sinceirity of the mother in upbringing her son. Her love and care whatever be the condition she goes on loving him. But i dont like this story because, its nothing wrong to bang his mother out of his youthful vigor but after that he should respect her feelings and her love.

As in the ending it would be better if he do all those things while feeling respect and love with her. The ending was tooooo bad and that spoiled the feel of entire story. So thats the reason i am not giving any rating to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WHEN ROGER IS GONE FOREVER & MANNY INHERITS THE RANCH, MANNY & MARIA SHOULD CONTINUE TO MAKE LOVE FOR AT LEAST 40 DAYS, THAT IS WHILE ROGER'S SPIRIT IS STILL AROUND

A very well written story.

Few writers have managed to get me to read 6 pages! You are one of them.

5 stars!

bradbishopbradbishopalmost 9 years ago
Whoring Mom Maria

I want more sequel. I want to hear that Roger does not die, and doesn't leave the Ranch to Manny. Instead, Roger traps (initially unwilling) Manny, enlisting him to force Maria into performing striptease and lewd acts for Roger's business associates and guests, and then into full prostitution.

dvsantonio9dvsantonio9almost 9 years ago
Continuation NEEDED!

This has to be the best story I have read yet! Lots of detail but not boring in the least! I certainly hope there is more to this story.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
Good story BUT

The storyline itself was good but what a shit ending, if you call it that.. Still too many unanswered questions. Did she indeed fall pregnant ? Did they continue on having sex ? You could have easily wrote another one or two chapters to this story . What a shame for me you killed a 5 star story with your ending it finished to abruptly.. Sorry 3 stars from me..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you get two

I give two star. Incest is not the problem. They both adults. Roget give them Green Cards and Rancho. This is good. The things they do are not bad things. Except that he spooge too soon. Manny's head is bad thing. After talk with Roger he say he start talking to other as if he better. He wonder about being their new jefe. He forget respect for Maria as Mother and Woman. He bang her hard and he spooge, but she never get her turn. He spooge on her face and smile. He fuck her ass and spooge and then he laugh along with Roger when stuff runs back out. What kind of man, what kind of son, what kind of lover, what kind of employer - will he be? This is not good at all. You make it more worser with you ending of laughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

One of the best stories on here.

Does anyone on here know of other Mom-son believable stories with reluctance/regret from the mother?

Some authors I've found on here that post these type of stories are:

Dick_spanker, Anal_king, Sam Jason, heyall and susanjillparker.

Could anyone please recommend some more? It is hard to find these type of stories on here nowadays.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing...need sequel ...

Pl continue ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
cool storyline...... just like watching a movie.

The storyline was dramatic and almost realistic. It was like watching a movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This was good. Just wish the mom would’ve enjoyed herself more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I liked it...

The it ended way too suddenly without any kind of conclusion. And I was really hoping his mom would come around to like having sex with her son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Great story! Really hot, and really quite believable, considering the subject matter. At the same time though, there's a lot of untapped potential here as well. Still, gotta judge things on what they are, not what they could be. And what this story is, is still worth 5 stars.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
A good story but ^*!^*!

This story has no end, must have a part 2 to end it. good story so far.................. THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Yes, as others said - please make a 2nd part. Maybe they get the ranch, but the mother decides to keep doing it.

trahetraheabout 4 years ago

Really a great story and like the idea of leaving an open end to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very good effort

Given the age of this story now I’m not sure if the author is still active here, but I hade a few observations about what was generally a great read.

The overall concept was superb; the mother and son forced to obey the whims of a wealthy pervert. It’s clear a huge amount of work went into this story, and the details and backstory took a lot of effort. The sense of realism here is refreshing, particularly agains the backdrop of so many unbelievable tales about mothers happily throwing open their legs for their own sons with little or no reason to do so.

The matters of the mother’s obvious reluctance, the boy’s discomfort (and his premature ejaculations due to his inexperience) are handled really well, and the drawn out and realistic pace of the story adds to the sense of realism throughout.

I enjoyed reading about the son’s battle with his own conscience as he steadily grows less reluctant to do as he is told, and in fact eventually grows eager to experience what his mother’s body has to offer.

Like a number of other readers I did feel the ending was abrupt, although maybe after six pages the author simply ran out of energy here. It does feel however that the buildup and backstory, where we learn all about the pair’s situation, is considerably longer than the conclusion to events.

Their final “performance” seemed a little brief and anaemic. The ranch owner is departing this earth and is disinheriting his family to ensure the boy and his mother perform. This will be his final chance to see them together and to control them, and it has cost him dear. I would have expected him to have them swinging from the chandeliers, engaged in a sexual marathon that continued to the point of exhaustion, and committing acts that would haunt them both for years to come. “Just” having anal sex as a climax doesn’t seem to be enough after so much build up, or inkeeping with what the reading might expect the wealthy old man to want at that point.

A number of other readers also commented about the mother’s lack of orgasms throughout the story. I also feel that these were sorely lacking. I understand that the author wishes to maintain a sense of realism, but having the mother eventually be forced to feel pleasure during her time with her son would have added a powerful other element. Having her “forced” to orgasm during their lovemaking, despite her revulsion, would have really added to her humiliation. The point at which the boy is told to go down on her was an ideal opportunity to have this happen, especially if the boy had been given some instructions from the old man on how to use his fingers and tongue. This would have added an almost paternal element between the son and he man, the passage of some knowledge between them. It would also have been nice to have the boy last longer and longer before cumming, to the point where his mother cannot help herself and “resist” the need to cum for long enough to stop herself. The son’s journey from boy to man could have been traced this way.

Finally I feel that the theme of the old man’s “corruption” of the boy could have been explored further. The author flirts with the idea that the son is gotten drunk on one occasion, leading to him losing some control and taking more enjoyment from that encounter with his mother than he might have otherwise; but this Ian not explored further or really made clear. It may well have been hotter to have the mother also forced to drink, perhaps to excess. This might have given a realistic excuse for her own composure to slip without breaking the realism too much. Also, given the mother and son’s background I think it would have been very hot for one or both of them to be made to take drugs, possibly ecstasy or cocaine before and during their sessions together. This certainly would have taken the “corruption” theme to a new level and given the mother every excuse to abandon her taboos, whilst ensuring both her and her son could still feel terrible humiliated regret the next day when sobering up. The image of the mother, coked half out of her mind and cumming on her son’s mouth before he then fucks her senseless (again and again) for the old man’s amusement would have made a fitting climax to events.

Overall tho, a very good tale!

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Like You Writing

I have been enjoying your stories and this was no exception but I didn't care for the ending, it felt unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

one of the best story , a fantasy i would like to happen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Needs a 7 chapter where they become true mother son lovers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mother should finally realize that she enjoys her son fucking her in every hole and and not holding back her orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story reminds me of an event that happed to me when I was in my late teens and a good friend of mine and his mother were having financial problems and couldn't pay the rent.her landlord made a deal with her that she could stay in her apartment for free but on one condition that she had to have sex with her son for him once a month when my friend accidentally revealed this to me after getting drunk one night I was interested in watching and I told him the day after he was scared that I would let it out that he had been do his mother do he agreed to let me watch I don't know how many times i came that night jerking myself off the landlord and his mother didn't know I was there for what i understand they are still fucking for money in front men or couples that will pay them to watch .memories mmm.!!!

Johnny459Johnny459over 2 years ago

Very well written but it needed another chapter where mom and son live happily ever after as a couple on the rancho.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am a Mexican American who was born in Los Angeles. In high school I had an incestuous relationship with my older sister. As things happen, she ended up getting pregnant. I knew that our mother, it was just myself, my sister and our mother, wouldn't throw us out in the street. The baby that my sister was carrying was after all our mother's grandbaby.

We were in love with one other, and we told mom that we wanted to sleep in the same bed. I guess mom felt that the damage was already done so what the hell. Mom ended up selling the house we all lived in and move to an upscale neighborhood where no one knew us. During her sixth month of pregnancy Maria brought up the subject that she was afraid that mom needed to find someone to take care of her sexual needs. Not necessarily a husband but a lover. But she was afraid of our family secret. So, Maria came up with the idea of me becoming her lover. Mom's needs could be taken care of, and our family secret would be safe. She told me that she would talk mom into it. Maria is just a younger version of our mother.

We have been an intact family now for 10 years. There are four children running around the house. Two sons from my sister and two daughters from mom. When mom agreed to become lovers with me, I found out that night we made love that she could still make babies. I'm in love with both of these women and both wanted babies with me. Maria wants two more children and mom would love to have another. We all put our paychecks in a bucket, and we are doing very well money wise.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Nice story, needs more chapters!! Sssooo...please?!

Definitely a Five**5**🌟 Star story!

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 2 years ago

What a great story but for me this story is far from finish. You just left it up to our imagination. You should at least write another chapter or two or least an epilogue there’s too many unanswered questions that need to be answered. How long did Roger last after his wish was granted,how did the transition of the ranch go how did the worker handle it, did the mum eventually enjoy and accept the relationship and did she get pregnant, bloody hell I can go on and on…. So get you arse into gear and finish this story…⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

morbiusrgmorbiusrgover 1 year ago

That was a great story. But, like the other readers, I too, think you should revisit it with another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

5 stars but you leave the story unfinished. What happens to them after

rk9882rk988212 months ago

Great story and it was like a very believable fiction.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

I liked the story. As one who, in real life, has no problem with mutually consensual incest, I do not know if this was ever mutually consensual. I define mutually consensual incestuous as follows: (1) there is no positional play; (2) there is implied or actual emotional abandoment; (3) there is no implied or actual physical abuse; and (4) there is no loss of respect. It appears that the son finally came to accept his mother as a beautiful, sexual human being but I do not know if he came to honestly love her as both his mother anf a woman. I do not think the mother ever came to love her son as she did the deceased father. I do not think she accepted him as a man. A male who no longer needed a female protector, cook, nurse, housekeeper.and etc.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I will only hope we are going to get the continuation of this story as of when Manny actually becomes the legal ranch owner...yea! 5 stars and a bit more. Thank you Fictitious. jildijow@outlook.com

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

please make a sequel to it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous