All Comments on 'Ravenous'

by GirlintheMoon

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

Zombies, hot sex, emotion. This has it all! Girlinthemoon never disappoints. The single most intriguing writer on Literotica.

Bebop3Bebop3over 5 years ago
FINALLY!

A sharing story you can sink your teeth into!

If this is representative of the quality of the stories coming on Dec. 3rd as part of the Sharing is Caring event, there will be a lot of happy readers out there.

Thanks for a great story, GitM!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great writing

Definitely not your usual LW story. Who knows what would happen in some desperate situation? Any end-of-the-world scenario is going to cause some severe stress. I don't think this would be my thing, but who am I to judge? Everyone was onboard, so no cheating, no humiliation or cuck garbage. I gave it a five for imagination and quality writing.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years ago
The way you write is so visceral

So different from most authors here. You have a way of bringing people into moments. You create scenes that stay with me long after the story.

Every story you post is a 5. This one included.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
you used the zed word.

Never use the zed word unless it's a Caribbean voodoo story.

bachgenbachdrwgbachgenbachdrwgover 5 years ago
Intriguing concept

and well written. But, it somehow felt like a 'wham bam, thank you ma'am.' 'Scuse the pun, but it felt more like the bare bones lacking some flesh. Good ironic twist in there though. Sequel???

kimi1990kimi1990over 5 years ago
Spell singer and dreamweaver

Your poetry as prose never ceases to amaze me. I felt the fetid breath, the desperation, the growing arousal, and the need to affirm life. I'm not an enemy of the theme, and you did it well. Top marks from me. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just wow,

You have an imagination that blows me away. It’s a definite five yeets out of a sporal from me.

However, asking for a friend, what ever happened to June Silva?

stev2244stev2244over 5 years ago
Yeet!

What a great prelude to the Dec 3rd event. A zombie story from Gitm, and it's awesome.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
When they both admitted to nerves . . .

. . . at the end of page two, I wondered if they’d just cuddle that first night.

Of course, with the zombie apocalypse, there’d be no fresh water, little soap or shampoo or toothpaste, and the women would all have hairy legs and pits, so maybe the couples wouldn’t be looking quite so hot to each other? 🙈

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
This was a really good story!

GitM and zombies, two of my favorite things, and I am not talking about zombies! There are times and situations where sharing with (no nuclear revenge) is possible. One evening Randy, GitM and I were enjoying some pillow talk and the subject of cuck fag shit came up. Can there be well plotted stories about wife sharing? We all thought it would be a challenge, but agreed it would be an excellent exercise in creative writing. "Let's write some fag cuck shit readers will enjoy!" exclaimed Randi as GitM nodded in agreement. Naturally, my mind went into overdrive as the two vixens went on and on about possible situations and scenarios where people might share a spouse. Then I fell asleep.

Todd172Todd172over 5 years ago
Girl in the Moon...

Sex, Love and Zombies. Done as only GITM could do it. Damn good writing, only GITM writes internal conflict this well. 5*s of course.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 5 years ago
That was an interesting story

And very well told, against the backdrop of the Zombies.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 5 years ago
Very Good

This is well-written, sensitive and imaginative but fundamentally is a fantasy about wife-sharing. Note the word "fantasy".

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Thoughts

As a "Walking Dead" fan I was curious how you would work the Zombie Apocalypse into a Loving Wives story. Good job!

"You want to fuck her. I know you do." - It might not work, but I would try honesty. "Yes, she's attractive and I'd like to fuck her, but I love YOU and would NEVER cheat on you."

"I don't know what's the matter with me." - Nothing's the matter with her - she had some legitimate jealousy/trust issues, under stressful conditions.

"it's not like we're going to act on these impulses" - Yet.

I'm a little confused - they see each other basically naked, but the guys go down to the lake to bathe leaving the women alone?

I figured they'd eventually get around to swapping.

"I wasn't sure how I could ever repay that." - You're in the Zombie Apocalypse, all of your lives depend on each other, repayment isn't an issue.

"I love all of you." - Hmm, does this portend a Lucy-Rachel hook-up?

They should definitely do it right away, one, to break the tension, two, to see if it can really work.

"Truth be told, I wanted to take both women at the same time, but that seemed like a bridge to cross at a later time." - WTF?! Assuming the women went along with it, and I don't see Rachel doing it, unless he's prepared to give Nash the same opportunity, it's a bridge too far. And what if one or both women want to try having both GUYS at the same time??

Since they don't want "details," it seems that doing it in the same room is out of the question!

"The stars glowed white above us" - Nit pick, I know, but aren't they still inside the tent?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Comments

@Bebop3 Re: "FINALLY!" - "A sharing story you can sink your teeth into!" - Great line, Bebop!

@Anonymous Re: Zed word - Give us a break! Zombie is common usage even away from Caribbean voodoo.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Ugh!! You got me with zombies!!!

I'm not sympathetic to sharing ever but, to be fair, I've never been in a zombie apocalypse either.

I enjoyed the ride and your attention to birth control, primitive as it was.

While I would not share, I thought your depicted emotions were believable and sound for couples who share.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 5 years ago
Thank you for the great story.

GirlintheMoon gave us a great preview of what to expect from December 3. Combine this with Bebop3's preview story, and readers should have a taste of what to expect. I hope people aren't looking for run-of-the-mill stories. We promised stories with a plot, and intend to deliver something unusual. None of us write sharing stories as a matter of course, and none of us write stroke stories as a matter of course.

This was a challenge. "Pillow talk," HDK called it. "Can we write sharing stories with a plot, characters who don't make you want to puke, believable emotions and reactions?" That was the pillow talk. We challenged the writers over at Sports Illustrated, picked up others along the way, and it won't be long until we see what the imaginations of some very good writers produce. If they are anything like this one, it's going to be special. Thank you, GITM, for this awesome story from the best writing mind among us. You leave me breathless. One of the most unusual LW stories I've ever read. A well deserved five stars. Randi

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 5 years ago
Oh, by the way. Annie who mentioned "Zed."

A real purist would have used "Vodou." It's a religion for some of us.

jezzazjezzazover 5 years ago
Truly awesome.

I don’t know how you make a sex story out of the zombie apocalypse, but some how GItM did it. She has such talent; it’s a delight to wake up and find a story from her.

As Todd says, 5 stars, obviously.

tangledweedtangledweedover 5 years ago
GitM with the obvious 5, but it brought a troubling question.

If there are no other people left, do you do the zombies? How do you have safe sex with a zombie? Naturally any nibbling or biting is automatically out. I am afraid to do a search...

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

What a great story! I thoroughly enjoyed it.

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 5 years ago
Strangely fascinating

Almost like Walking Dead erotica. I liked it as a short interlude of a couple realizing their fantasy against the unusual backdrop of a zombie apocalypse. A few well-worn tropes, but you managed to reinvent them and the story was a refreshing change from the usual LW fare. 5 stars just for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not read yet , but

Since HDK and Kimmi90 have already commented , and this being about Zombie's , I'm curious if you're allowed to protect oneself using a pickaxe handle ? Or will those two turn into brain eaters at the very thought of that ???

Anyway , now onto read this from a typically great writer .

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
While I do condone the use of

pickaxe handles on the undead, I draw the line at using them on cheating bitches and their friends and advisors. Somehow, in some alternate universe, that is wrong? We know if Zombies attempted to occupy the land down under, the resurrection would be ended promptly and quite emphatically!

GitM did a great job showing how sharing can be caring. I would like to take credit for her plot, but I am a zombie neophyte, uncertain of their lifestyle, or is it un-life style? I do know that you always use condoms when sexing a zombie and always make an attempt to determine if they are of the sexual persuasion you seek. If you attempt to eat out a zombie, be prepared to go all the way, at least to the kidneys! 5 stars from me!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
TOTAL Failure 😣 as a Complete Story !🤗😄

As a series prelude, however , the next installment should obviously be in pay venue because I NEED to know what happens next to quartet of characters ( and any others that uber-talented GITM might introduce seeking shelter from undead apocalypse.

I'm outraged that there isn't a Kickstarter page so whatever bill paying gig she holds can go by immediate wayside and my fledging addiction to this alternate reality can be consummated in return for fair value of L.S.D. aka Libra solidus denarius - Pounds, shillings, pence or whatever coin of the covert , belle lettre realm that this budding scribe currently inhabits.

Hence the only and mortifyingly obvious evaluation…

Full marks *****

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
I want to clarify that I did mean

resurrection and not insurrection because we are discussing zombies. They are humans that actually die before they come back as the undead, do they not? It could be an resurrection insurrection, which has a nice ring to it. There are so many interesting and little understood facts about zombies and the people that behead them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Pity

This author is deleting critical, substantive comments. Apparently, on cheerleading is allowed.

InsigniaInsigniaover 5 years ago
He beat his unliving brains out!

Great line and a great story. Left a lot of room to turn this into a series. The idea of a biological imperative is such and interesting twist that doesn't get enough play. Social contructs mean nothing if you have just four people. Bonding through a process like this would mean an added layer of protection and probably happened a lot in regions with small vulnerable populations. Lots to think about, lots to appreciate and hopefully lots to look forward to. So much talent here. Thanks..

kimi1990kimi1990over 5 years ago
@anonymous: not yet.

It is my impression that Zombies are already dead, right? One is not so much "killing" them as rendering them immobile. In addition, Zombies would seem to be a violent threat to life and limb. Cheaters aren't. Murdering the non-violent and defending oneself against being murdered by the undead seem to be different classes of things. Should any Zombies appear in my backyard, tonight, I will do my best to render them immobile. I will leave murdering the non-violent to the embarrassment down under with all the userIDs. Sorry, GITM, someone did call me out. By the way, Anon, you misspelled my ID.

Bebop3Bebop3over 5 years ago
"Substantive"

Hello Anonymous!

You thought the comment that was deleted was substantive. In the immortal words of Inigo Montoya, "I do not think it means what you think it means."

Sad, reaching and without merit is very different than "substantive".

If there are any concerns in the future, feel free to consult dictionary.com. It's free and a great resource.

mordbrandmordbrandover 5 years ago
The last thing you would want to do

In an apocalyptic situation is to introduce the very likely possibility of distraction. You are fucked in the head if you don't think sudden wife swapping isn't going to cause drama and distraction at some point. I would have appreciated a warning up front that this was a sharing story as well. As it was, I wasted time reading page one and part of page two before I realized that I needed to skip to the comments to get a heads up or where this was headed. 2*

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannover 5 years ago
I git burned out on the Walking Dead

But this viewpoint makes it exciting again. I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So discouraging.

Saw this author's name and thought we'd get another good story. And then the zombies came out to play and I stopped reading. SO disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Zombie love, it just eats you up.

Ridiculous, but stupid. Thanks for the effort.

Hey, its the end of the world as we know it. The very existence of humanity hangs in the balance, and requires the sharpest minds, fervent commitment, and dedicated focus. Now, wanna fuck?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Another GITM gem

Not a huge fan of the Zombie Apocalypse, but seeing a story about them in LW is something to experience. The usual high level writing from GITM, as from Randi and all the other top ranked writers on this site is present.. I plan to read all the stories in the Dec event, and I'm sure that they will all be very good, but I just can't truly enjoy swinging, sharing, and swapping. I am a committed monogamyst, and that has always been my belief. As long as there is no cheating, humiliation, and especially cuckolds, I am sure that I'll find something to enjoy. I look forward to the stories, and to see how the authors spin them. I won't be a convert, but I plan to enjoy them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
lol to all those survival experts

whoever thinks humans don't adapt to an apocalyptic situation which goes on for quite some time and stay vigilant and sharp like they did on the first day after weeks is either a complete retard or watches too much tv series.

this story is exceptionally well written and very plausible.

if you faggots can't cope with sharing, and this is sharing, not cheating, and certainly not cuckolding, why the fuck do you even stick your nose into this genre?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not loving wives

This belongs to fantasy or sci fi. Wrong category.

BigyanshBigyanshover 5 years ago
Story

Continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'd have shot

Nash as he approached the zombie and kept both the sluts for myself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Always thought The Walking Dead was too sexless...surely you would take any opportunity to find comfort in that situation......great story and believable dynamic. Now I’m going to check out your other stuff...cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
zombies?? undead? walking dead?...

...an american affliction, hollywood infected, media sustained. gitm is too good a writer to waste time on fucking zombies... love (her?), just wish she'd drop the ubiquitous "off of", plus other unnecessary ofs

3 stars overall.

gotta read everything she writes, regardless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If jacking off on your (another's) wife was to prevent pregnancy in tough times for people too stupid to practice rational rhythm, say so. It's not sexy to guys.

Friends before the apocalypse have bonded into a trusting working group. Good odds that this sharing foursome can survive (at least until they become a source of nourishment for something living, or at least not dead...).

--- nonsequitour, betrayed by HP and WIN10 and cast into the world of coal burning devices running unsupported OS/browsers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No ending or what happened after there first time

How is he going to feel when his wife come back full of bash cum as he just jacked off

This story is incomplete and big bash and his wife make it through the nite or were they overcome with these zombies as neither seem to be very aware of there surrounding

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGirlintheMoon@GirlintheMoon
I write filthy stories and drink too much coffee. *** Come find me on twitter: girlinthemoon7 ***