All Comments on 'Raw and Broken Ch. 01'

by secretsxywriter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
omgomgomg

I haven't even read it yet...but I'm sooooo excited that I had to say thank you for doing this. I hoped that in the future there might be a Christmas or baby special. A new book character and story line launch. Anything, just to see this characters in the next years, through joy and hardship. But you up upped it by doing Daphne's story instead. Okay. Big breathe. I'm going in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You made my day

I've read Malcolm's and Becca's story several times and always wondered what happened to drake and Daphne. Thank you so much for this! You are an awesome storyteller!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank You! Thank You! THANK YOU!!!

I'm soooo grateful you're back and sharing Daphne and Drake's story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oh Happy Day!

The beginnings of a quality story from a favorite author. While I appreciate the efforts of the many new or less polished authors posting here, it is a true pleasure to sit rapt at the feet of a master. Welcome back.

subnotslavesubnotslavealmost 8 years ago
So glad to see this story

But so sad to see the editing of "Raw" when I came to re-read it a couple of weeks ago! However, this story has been hoped for by so many of us - and it does not disappoint. Am very much looking forward to reading the next three chapters. As always your writing is masterful.

Jules

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Unfortunately it was obvious

I’ve just reread “Raw” and it was painfully obvious in that story that Drake was devolving into a controlling prick. Which is heartbreaking, he knew about the abuse she’d been through and yet he still made all the same mistakes. Communication is important in every relationship but along with trust it’s one of the cornerstones of BDSM. Drake’s character just proved the truth in the adage regarding power; power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

You are a gifted writer and I love your stories, now that I’ve rediscovered them I’ll go through all the mesh with my limits.

Thank you for sharing your ideas.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsxywriter@secretsxywriter
October 2022 PRIMAL - My new lesbian series. A familiar setting with new characters...and a twist. It's a jungle out there. August 2022 MIDNIGHT SPECIAL — A gift I gave someone special that resurfaced in my archives while writing another story for here. THE DROP — Personal...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Raw Series Info

SIMILAR Stories