Re-acquianted Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol said, "That's good. Roll over Harry." I rolled over. My rigid dick was pointing straight up against my abdomen.

"That's great!" Terry said.

"It's even better inside of you," Carol replied. She handed Terry a tissue. "Here, wipe off your finger. We'll wash your hands in a second. I just wanted you to see Harry as hard as he gets."

Carol and Terry went into the bathroom. I heard water running as I got off of the bed. I stood with my boner pointing up at a sharp angle. When Carol and Terry came back into the bedroom, I said, "Your turn Carol."

Carol lay down on her stomach while I showed Terry the places from behind where Carol was particularly responsive. I spread Carol's cheeks so that Terry could see Carol's perfect flower, but I didn't encourage her to intrude because I wanted Terry's hands clean for something else.

Carol rolled over with her legs apart. I showed Terry Carol's sensitive places on her neck, the underside of each breast, and the insides of her thighs. That brought us to Carol's clean-shaven mound. Carol spread her legs a bit more to give us better access. I used a finger on each hand to spread her cunt lips so that Terry had a good look. "Put your finger in," I told Terry. She did. "Play with her clit a bit," I suggested. Terry did. I looked up at Carol's face. She was slightly flushed, and smiling.

"OK, push your finger past Carol's clit," I instructed. "Do you feel the bone on top?" Terry nodded. "Work that very firmly with your finger. Carol loves that." Terry began pushing firmly against the wall of Carol's vagina. It took her a moment to find exactly the right spot, but Carol gasped when she did."

I thought that Carol was going to get off, but she said, in a shaky voice, "Ok. Enough of me. Let's explore Terry."

As Carol got up from the bed, I gestured to Terry to bring the finger she'd had inside Carol to my lips. It was still moist with Carol's juices. I licked them off of Terry's finger.

We put Terry face down on the bed and explored her. We learned that she has a very sensitive spot on the back of each thigh, maybe an inch above her knees. She also really likes having the base of the back of her neck kissed or licked. Carol spread Terry's ass cheeks and I returned a favor by pushing my finger into Terry's asshole. Terry said that she liked that.

I washed my finger while Carol turned Terry over. When I got back into the room, Carol was sitting on the bed. Terry was facing the ceiling with her head between Carol's knees. Leaning over Terry's head, Carol said, "Her nipples are especially sensitive here and here," rubbing a finger on each of Terry's nipples.

Carol got up from the bed. I assumed the position Carol had vacated, sitting on the bed with Terry's head between my thighs. I scooted forward so that the head of my dick was just into Terry's short blonde hair. I worked the spots Carol had shown me on Terry's nipples. We were looking into each other's eyes. Both of us were smiling.

Carol had gone to the foot of the bed. She climbed up on the bed on all fours. She smiled at me and nodded towards Terry's groin. I told Terry, "Open your legs more please." Terry complied and Carol crawled up between her legs and began eating her.

I was looking down at Terry's face and saw a moment of shock when she realized that she was being eaten by another woman, and a woman who was a close friend. Carol must also be pretty good at eating a woman because Terry's look of shock quickly changed to contentment and then to pure bliss. Terry reached an arm above her head, found my dick with her hand, and just held on.

I could tell how close Terry was to coming by how hard she was gripping my dick. When she came, she was squeezing me so hard that it sort of hurt; although there was never anything truly unpleasant about having my dick in either Terry's or Carol's hands.

When Terry finished coming, Carol raised back up on all fours. Around her mouth was wet with Terry's juices. I leaned forward above Terry until my face was close to Carol's. I licked the moisture from around her mouth and off of her lips. With Terry lying below us, Carol and I kissed for a long time.

When we finally all got off of the now rumpled bed, Terry said, "I love you guys. But, you've gotten me off twice and I haven't done anything for you."

"Terry," Carol said, "You being here and agreeing to stay does a lot for both Harry and me." Carol paused and then said, "But, I also know what to do so that you don't feel guilty. Lie back down on your back."

Terry did as Carol asked. Carol reached down and began stroking that spot behind my balls. The whole situation was so wonderfully erotic, and Carol's touch is so good, that I got hard quickly. Carol made a circle with the thumb and forefinger of her left hand and started moving her right index finger in and out of it. I got it. Carol wanted me to fuck Terry. I got on the bed.

As I got on the bed and started to enter Terry, Carol got on the bed straddling Terry's face. As Carol lowered herself down, I could see Terry's tongue reaching out towards Carol's lips and clit.

I hadn't had intercourse with anyone other than Carol for several years. I was surprised how much different it felt to be inside Terry as compared to Carol. Not that one was any worse than the other, just different. I used what I had learned while eating Terry earlier to try to make the best use of this opportunity. Terry had great muscle control. She could clamp down on my head or my shaft or both. She also used her hips to push back against my thrusts, all the while eating Carol. I'm afraid that I don't really have the words to describe how exquisite that scene was. More than once, Carol leaned forward and she and I kissed.

Somehow, all three of us managed to come at about the same time. We lay on the bed together, just holding each other, for quite a while. Finally, we got up and showered together. I was coming to the conclusion that Carol had a pretty good idea in asking Terry to live with us.

We were sitting in the TV room that evening after dinner when Carol brought out what she and I called "The Album." Carol had a client, Laura Pettigrew, who was a photographer. Carol and I had posed for her a few times. Most of that work was artistic stuff that didn't show our faces and that Laura sold. Carol and I got a small kick out of knowing that there were pictures of our nude bodies hanging on walls around the region.

At our request, Laura took some other pictures of Carol and me that very much did show our faces. These pictures showed us in every sexual position we could think of at the time: Carol sucking me, me eating Carol, me fucking Carol in missionary position, Carol riding me; well, you get the idea. Laura had made very high quality prints of those pictures which we kept in "The Album." Before Carol showed them to Terry, Carol, Laura, and I were the only people who had seen those pictures.

Terry took a long time looking through The Album. When she finished, she said, "That must have been so hot to do all of that with someone else watching and taking pictures."

"Would you like to do that?" Carol asked.

Absolutely!" Terry replied.

"With us?" I asked.

Terry gave me a mock frustrated look. "Of course with the two of you," she said. "Who else would I pose with?"

Carol said, "I'm sure Laura would be happy to take some more pictures. I'll call her tomorrow."

That is how Terry, Carol, and I ended up nude together in Laura Pettigrew's studio on the other side of town two weeks later. Fortunately, the weather had broken and it was, in relative terms, warm that day. While Carol and I had posed outdoors for Laura before, there is a state park north of town which she loves to shoot in, we stayed indoors that day.

Save for three, all of the pictures included all three of us. There were poses like Carol riding me while Terry sat on my face and I ate her, me fucking Carol doggie-style while she ate Terry, both Carol and Terry simultaneously kissing my dick and, well, you get the idea. There were also three individual pictures. Mine was of me standing, looking into the camera while I jerked-off. Terry and Carol each posed in a chair, looking directly into the camera, with their legs spread wide and their fingers in their cunts. I still love those pictures of Terry and Carol.

Laura had started using her adult daughter Lynette as her photographic assistant. I was quietly amazed at how comfortable the three of us were doing very intimate things by ourselves and with each other with Laura and Lynette watching and Laura taking pictures. We were actually trying to put on a good show for Laura and Lynette. When Laura was photographing nudes in her own studio, she customarily went nude too. Lynette also went nude that day.

Our photo shoot was a long session. We needed to catch our breath a few times. About midway through the session, as we were getting ready for another pose, Lynette said, "Mom, I need to take a break for a few minutes." Lynette walked over to a chair in a corner of the studio, sat down, and began fingering herself. After a few seconds, Lynette realized that we were all watching her masturbate. She looked up at us, smiled, and said, "Sorry, I need some relief."

Laura went out of her studio, which was in her home, and came back a couple of minutes later carrying two dildos. She handed one to Lynette, got a chair, and sat down next to her daughter with the other dildo. "I could use some relief too," Laura said. Terry, Carol, and I watched as Laura and Lynette got themselves off. That was actually inspiring. Terry, Carol, and I did the rest of our poses with renewed enthusiasm.

After we finished the shoot, Terry, Carol, and I began putting back on the warm-up suits we had worn to Laura's studio. As I finished dressing, Carol gave a slight smile and said, "Harry, do we have to make any stops on our way home?"

"Not that I can think of," I replied, looking at Terry.

Terry said, "I don't need to stop anywhere."

Carol smile and said, "Harry, please go warm up the car."

I was pretty sure that I knew what Carol had in mind. I went out, started the car, set the heater up a bit, and let it run. Once the interior was comfortably warm, I went back into Laura's house/studio.

"Is the car warm Harry?" Carol asked. I nodded. Looking back and forth between Terry and me, Carol instructed, "bottoms off" and began pulling down her own bottoms and working them over her shoes. Terry and I did as we were told. The three of us walked out of Laura's nude from the waist down. At the car, Carol put her hand out and said, "Give me your bottoms." She went behind the car and asked me to open the trunk, which I did. Carol put all three of our bottoms in the trunk, shut it, and said, "Ok, let's go home." I got into the driver's seat while Carol and Terry both squeezed into the front passenger seat. That was didn't work too well so the girls rearranged themselves with Terry sitting in Carol's lap.

It was about 25 miles from Laura's house/studio to our house, through the center of downtown. Of course, since it was late afternoon, traffic moved very slowly. From other cars, we looked like three people wearing similar warm-up jackets. Any vehicle tall enough to look down into our car would see that none of us had anything on from the bottom of the jacket to our shoes. We were beside a few taller vehicles at times, although I don't know whether any of them looked.

We had gotten through the worst of the congestion and were almost back to highway speed when I glanced over at Terry and Carol. Each woman had a hand between the other's legs. My impression was that they were enjoying themselves.

Carol caught me looking. "Feeling left out Harry?" she asked with a giggle. Before I could say anything, she reached over with her free hand and began playing with my dick.

Terry opened her eyes and saw what Carol was doing with me. "I think that we can do better than that," Terry said. She wiggled around on Carol's lap until she was face down with her head in my lap and her bare ass facing up in Carol's lap. Terry's head was hitting the steering wheel, so I pulled to the shoulder, stopped, and moved the driver's seat back. Fortunately, there was a break in traffic that allowed me to pull back out before a cop stopped to see if we needed help.

No longer impeded by the steering wheel, Terry took me in her mouth. I glanced to my right again and saw that Carol was fingering Terry's asshole and her cunt. Terry gives great blow jobs, although it took me a little longer than normal to come because I was worried about an accident or getting pulled over.

We were not that far from home, and in only moderate traffic, when I shot into Terry's mouth. Just after I shot, Carol got Terry off. Terry yelped as she came, which caused her to spit my come back onto me and on the driver's side door. After a short moment of silence, all three of us started laughing at what we'd done.

When we got home and parked the car in the garage, Terry told me, "Go fuck Carol. I'll clean up inside the car." I took those instructions.

A few days later, I happened to drive by the building where Terry had run her volleyball academy before she went to North Carolina. I noticed a "For Rent" sign outside. I learned from a few phone calls that the people to whom Terry sold her business had quickly run it into the ground and defaulted on the lease. To make a long story short, we bought the building, got Terry's company back from her buyers, and got her started over.

One thing which we'd talked about before but actually did this time was set up sand volleyball courts behind the building we now owned. We also erected a small concrete block building, put up some picnic tables, and were able to get a beer and wine license. Our idea was to let people eat and drink between matches or while they watched. The catch was that none of Terry, Carol, or I knew much about commercial food and beverage service. Our friends Patti and Dewayne Jackson helped us there.

Dewayne had started as a chef, discovered his aptitude for the restaurant business, and now owned and operated three restaurants around the area and a catering company. Dewayne's places were considerably above the short order operation we had in mind. However, his wife, our high school friend Patti, also had food service experience and was looking for something to do.

We opened our sand volleyball courts around Memorial Day. We were lucky that they became popular quickly. Patti saw an opportunity and convinced Dewayne to let us use one of his cooks. Soon, we were offering a lot of food choices besides burgers and dogs. By the end of that first season, our sand volleyball courts were drawing people solely for the food.

We had a small celebration on the September evening when we shut down our first sand volleyball season. Terry had invited a friend of hers, Grace Warner and Grace's husband Bill. Grace was a high school volleyball coach at a school about 30 miles north of the city that was considerably more liberal than most of the communities in our area. Bill was a successful primary care doctor in that same community. Grace had come down and played on our courts a few times over the summer. As our celebration was winding down, Grace surprised me by saying, "It's too bad that there isn't any place like this where we can play nude."

Grace's offhand remark stayed with me and got me thinking. We couldn't allow nude volleyball on the same property with Terry's academy. Most of Terry's customers were high school girls, or younger. Any nudity associated with Terry's business would quickly kill it. But, I kept thinking that there had to be a way.

Just before Thanksgiving that year, I had to visit a construction site on our side of town that was the subject of litigation. Driving home, my GPS took me down a road I'd not been on before through a rustic area. As I rounded a curve, I noticed a large field to my left. Far back from the road, I saw a backstop, a one storey block building, and a gravel parking area. Right by the road was a sign reading "For Sale, 30 Acres." Hoping that no one would rear-end me, I stopped long enough to copy the phone number on the sign.

I made some calls and worked out what it would cost to buy the property and install a privacy fence to screen it from the road. I already knew what it would cost to put in sand volleyball courts and to set up food service. Terry and Carol were enthusiastic about my idea. However, we quickly decided that we did not really have the money to do it by ourselves. Terry and Carol made calls. Soon we had Grace and Bill committed to invest as part-owners. Carol talked to Dewayne and Patti. They thought that a somewhat more elaborate food and drink operation would help us draw. They agreed to invest on condition that Dewayne's catering company always had the food and beverage contract and that Dewayne's company got 65% of the food and beverage profit. We could live with that.

Our nude sand volleyball facility opened the following Memorial Day weekend. We didn't think that it was wise to overtly advertise, but Terry and Grace made full use of their connections in the region's volleyball community to tout the joys of playing nude. Much sooner than I had expected, we were getting a large number of high quality players. That, of course, helped us as the word got out both that playing in the nude is a lot of fun and that our facility offered a high level of competition.

At first, we only insisted that people go nude on court. However, we quickly realized that, due to the nature of sand volleyball, players are fully exposed. We did not want to become some sort of volleyball peep show, particularly since we had a fairly high percentage of players who were not nudists and did not go nude around others in other settings. We soon instituted the rule that everyone inside of our privacy fence had to be nude. There was surprisingly little pushback on that.

The food and beverage operation which Patti was managing for us used a staff of servers. There could be as few as two on, say, a Tuesday night to six on the weekends. We originally intended for them to go nude too, but state law prohibited food and drink that was sold to be prepared or served by nude staff. I have to credit Patti and Dewayne for finding a crew of hardworking, capable, and attractive young men and women who were willing to work in the minimum attire required by law. For the guys, that was a pouch. For the girls, that was a thong and pasties. Patti, as manager, was neither preparing nor serving the food and drink so she routinely went nude on site.

As I mentioned in an earlier chapter, Patti and Dewayne had a somewhat "open" marriage. Dewayne had, for several years maintained a sexual relationship with a young lady who was the hostess at one of his restaurants in the City. Patti knew and approved of that relationship. There were times, most often weekends, when Dewayne spent the night with his friend. On those occasions, Patti would usually come home with Terry, Carol, and me when we closed the volleyball facility for the night.

Terry, Carol, and I had originally made the rule that we would only have sex with each other. Patti's frequent presence at our home led to that rule being modified to we'd only have intercourse with each other. While my dick never made it into Patti's cunt, my tongue did many times and my dick spent much time in Patti's mouth. Terry, Carol, and Patti also regularly gave each other oral; and it was always pleasant to watch either Terry or Carol entwined with Patti as they rubbed their cunts together. Dewayne knew about all of this. Patti and Dewayne became even closer friends of ours.

Our first year of nude volleyball was more successful than we'd expected. One thing many of our customers had asked us that summer was why we did not also have a pool. We discussed that at our "annual meeting." The annual meeting was Grace and Bill, Patti and Dewayne, and Terry, Carol, and me all nude in our hot tub. (I had written the operating agreement for the company we had created to require that all members' meetings be conducted in the nude.) The consensus was that a pool would be great if we could afford it. That led Grace to ask, "Why not tennis courts too?"