Re-acquianted Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was tasked to do a feasibility study, which led to the agreement that we could and should add both a pool and tennis courts which could only be used in the nude. This decision raised another question: one of us needed to oversee construction of these facilities and someone would have to manage this more elaborate operation that would be open all day instead of just evening as we'd been doing. Grace and Bill were really too far away and they had careers with which they were quite satisfied. Terry's volleyball academy was becoming very successful, but that depended heavily on Terry's personal reputation as a developer of players who could get college scholarships. Carol's business was thriving. Dewayne had three restaurants and a catering company. That left Patti and me.

While I was still much too young to give up practicing law, I ultimately had a long talk with Yvonne. Our law firm had grown to seven lawyers and three support staff. The two original partners, Marie and Ross, had retired a couple of years ago and insisted on being bought out. By common agreement, Yvonne Dupras Leathers had become our managing partner. The firm was paying the founders' buyout and would be for several more years. That precluded the firm from buying me out using a comparable valuation.

Yvonne and I reached an agreement that, for a modest salary, I would maintain relations with my clients and do some legal work primarily during the period October through April when our club, being an outdoor facility, would be closed. I also agreed to give Yvonne and her husband Will a free membership in our club.

Construction on the pool, in-ground hot tub, tennis courts, an expanded locker room, and expanded food service building began before we opened for volleyball the following year. (We screened off the volleyball courts from the rest of the site so that the construction workers were not distracted by the naked people on our courts.) I chose a better contractor than I had realized. The work was done and everything was ready to use by mid-August. Again, we relied on word of mouth rather than advertise. However, we had also gotten some very positive press attention.

Since the pool and tennis were only open for about six weeks that first year, we just charged a daily fee. We did encourage people to buy season memberships for the following year, and a surprisingly large number did. Once we re-opened for our first full season with the new facilities, I found myself in the pleasant circumstance of spending each workday nude. Most days, Patti was also onsite and also nude. Terry was there most evenings, and Carol was there whenever her work permitted.

We live in what we all considered a pretty conservative area. I feared some government harassment now that we had, in substance, opened a nude resort. My fears in that regard were largely alleviated one Saturday in June when I ran into the wife of one of our county commissioners and their teenage daughter at the pool. I knew the wife slightly. She had also gone to our high school, although she was a couple of years ahead of Terry, Carol, and me. That day, she greeted me like a long-lost friend. The three of us had a pleasant conversation standing on the pool deck, all three of us as naked as the days we'd been born.

As we wound down that season, we had cause to be happy. Our new facility was actually making money. There were no protesters and, to our knowledge, no speeches from pulpits demanding that we be shut down for the good of the community. I realized that I had gone from being a lawyer to manager of a small scale nude resort.

Not long after we'd closed out our first full season, Terry was gone one evening watching one of her protégés play a high school match. Carol and I were home. Carol suddenly said, "Harry, we've been together with Terry now for almost four years. Don't you think that we ought to do something ceremonial to symbolize our commitment to each other?"

"I understand the thought," I replied, "but I'm not sure what it would be. You and I are married to each other. Neither of us can legally marry Terry unless we divorce, which we definitely are not doing."

"There has to be something," Carol responded.

What we came up with, and did on a warm October Saturday afternoon, was what we called a "Ceremony of Commitment." We invited all of our friends to our house. Dewayne's company catered. We hired a band and put down a temporary dance floor in the back yard.

We were very careful to acknowledge that the ceremony had no legal effect. However, Carol, Terry, and I stood nude before all of our friends and vowed to support, love, and live with each other for the remainder of our lives. Carol and I then presented Terry with a ring which was an exact duplicate of Carol's wedding ring.

After receiving her ring, Terry went to a table, picked up a folder, and then came back to where we were standing in front of our guests. Pulling a court paper out of the folder and holding it up, Terry said, "As a sign of my commitment to this relationship, I've had a legal change of name. I am now formally Teresa Marie Cole-Carr-Stone. You guys can just keep calling me Terry." The three of us hugged and kissed each other.

What followed our vows was a pretty close facsimile of a wedding reception. Since the weather was still warm, many of our guests opted to walk back to our pond and use our "nude beach." Most of them stayed nude when they rejoined the party. That produced an interesting visual as I looked at the mix of clothed and nude people on our temporary dance floor.

Late that evening, the party had dwindled down to Stephanie and Mike, Patti and Dewayne, Terry's sister Sherri and her current partner Leann, Terry, Carol, and me. Later on, I realized that he'd been put up to it, but, at the time, I was caught off guard when Mike asked, "So, when are you going to consummate this union?"

"Right now," Carol said. "Terry, on your back."

Smiling, Terry lay down in a chaise next to our hot tub and spread her legs. I gathered that Carol wanted me to fuck Terry, which I was more than happy to do. I had just started thrusting in Terry when I heard Stephanie, Sherri, Leann, Mike, and Dewayne start laughing. Patti said, "Oh my!" and started to giggle. I felt something probing my ass and then felt something large and hard pushing past my sphincter. Carol had put on a strap-on dildo and was fucking me in the ass as I fucked Terry in her cunt. It was actually pretty exciting. After Terry and I came in front of our friends, we took turns eating Carol so that she could orgasm in front of our friends too.

Our "Ceremony of Commitment" was a very serious occasion for Terry, Carol, and me. It was also a really great party. The three of us woke up in bed together the next morning and just looked at each other for a few minutes.

Carol finally said, "How are you feeling Terry?"

"Very, very happy," Terry answered. You?"

"Happy and fulfilled," Carol replied. "How are you Harry?"

"Me?" I asked rhetorically. "I'm the luckiest man alive."

We got up, went downstairs nude, and made coffee. When the coffee was poured, Carol and Terry sat down next to each other at the island in the kitchen. I stood in a corner.

"Harry," Terry started, "Carol and I have been talking and there's something we need to discuss with you."

"Terry and I each want to have a child," Carol said.

"What we thought," Terry said, "is that, since Carol is your legal wife, she will go off of birth control, when?" Terry asked, looking at Carol.

With a warm smile, Carol said "Immediately."

Terry smiled. "Right. You get Carol pregnant. After she delivers, she'll get her tubes tied. I'll go off of birth control about a year after that. You get me pregnant. After I deliver, I'll have my tubes tied. That way, we each have one child and then we can go on fucking as much as we like. You ok with that?"

"If that is what the two of you want to do, of course I'm ok with it," I said.

That discussion had to end because we had to get to the airport for our "honeymoon." My favorite Caribbean nude resort had been destroyed by a storm a few years earlier, to my great dismay. However, Carol had found a resort on the Mexican coast. The main part of the resort required clothing. However, there was a small island a short ways out that the resort owned that had pools and a bar and that was nudity required. Terry, Carol, and I spent as much of our stay on that island as possible.

Back from Mexico, I continued work on getting Carol pregnant. That succeeded as did the later effort to impregnate Terry. The three of us have stayed together for well over 20 years now. Our daughter, Gwendolyn Carr-Cole- Stone, is starting med school. Our son, Pierre Cole-Carr-Stone, is a senior in college.

None of the three of us look like we did when we first met in high school or even like we did over twenty years ago when we decided to live together. That said, Carol and Terry are still the two most beautiful women, and best people, I've ever met. I love them both very much. I don't know where the rest of this journey will take us, but I'm looking forward to doing it with both of them.

That's our story. Thanks for reading it. I hope that you've gotten some pleasure from this story. We certainly have.

_________

Hello, I'm Carol Carr-Cole-Stone. I've known that my husband Harry was writing his story of our life together. I've stayed out of it because it is Harry's version of the story. Harry's version is factually accurate although I would have written it somewhat differently. Perhaps that is just the differences between a woman's perception and a man's.

Harry asked Terry and me to add postscripts to his story. Going back over his chapters, I suppose that a reader might conclude that we've lived a lewd and licentious life. As one of the people who actually lived it, it seems to me that nothing could be farther from the truth. It has been a beautiful, fulfilling, and joyous life. If I could do it over, I wouldn't change a thing from the time when Harry and I re-acquainted in that grocery store to today. For most of this time, it has been one life shared by three people who love each other very much. It is by no means over. I am thrilled that I will be spending the rest of my life sharing my thoughts, emotions, experiences, and my body with the best man and woman I've ever known. I hope that our children know the same joy in life that I've experienced. I also hope that you've enjoyed our story up to this point. Thank you for reading.

_________

Hi, I'm Terry Cole-Carr-Stone. Like Carol said above, Harry asked us both to write something at the end of his story. If you'd told me back when I first re-acquainted with Carol and Harry that I would live the life I have lived, I'd have been offended and very angry at you. I would have thought that you were calling me a slut. I've since learned that many of the rules I was taught as a child were, at least for me, crutches that supported my insecurities and walled me off from much of what is really beautiful and pleasurable in life.

I'll say it: I'm an exhibitionist, bisexual, and I live in a polygamous relationship. Happy? I am. A lot of people have seen my bare tits, bare ass, and cunt; and more than a few people have seen me come. So? I enjoyed it. Looking back, I would not change a thing about my life with Carol and Harry. I just wish that it had started sooner than it did. I'm proud of our children, Gwen and Pierre, and very proud of my partners. I also love Carol and Harry very much. Repeatedly, they've been there for me when no one else was. Isn't that what real love does?

Like Carol said, Harry's writing may be over but our lives aren't. What Carol didn't say is that Harry promised to fuck her while he eats me in return for us writing these paragraphs. It's time for Harry to pay off, but who wants to hear about old-folks' sex? Bye.