All Comments on 'Recollections of My First Ch. 01'

by T00M

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
510mike510mikeabout 2 years ago

What a great beginning...so looking forward to reading what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent work! Great story, great sex. Looking forward to whatever your next story will be!

PG564EPG564Eabout 2 years ago

I think your erotic story is terrific. True, first time stories, are special. Hope you feel that liberating relief of performing fellatio for another man's sheer pleasure right now, just as you did when you so hungrily sucked this man's dick on your knees.

I don't think there is a more intimate sexual act that one man eagerly blowing another man to ensure his cum erupts into his aroused, needful mouth. Like you, becoming a cock sucker through hidden lust is a solitary journey.

One that must end with you on your knees. Over and over again if you have the chance.

T00MT00Mabout 2 years agoAuthor

I've submitted an edit that splits up the time gaps properly - I'm still learning how to format my submissions for the best possible reading so thanks in advance for being patient! I have more of this first weekend written out but am waiting to submit further chapters until I get this one right - any comments/suggestions as far as formatting go would be awesome :)

427427about 2 years ago

Excellent...I was wet and hard when you arrived and will masturbate with a dildo sliding in my ass....Boy, am I ever horny now.....Mmmmm..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes 🙌 I really hope there is more too. Excited for more details of his personality and body now that you have some time together.

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

Masterpiece in the making! I must be reading after the edit as this is pretty perfect as it is. Five Stars, straight to Favorites, following you TOOM.

2112literotica2112literoticaabout 2 years ago

One of the best stories I’ve read in here. You definitely are a good writer. Damn. Had it not been true, you would have made me believe it was. The mark of a good writer. And yes, I did get hard while reading it, wishing it were me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Didn’t get me hard

elboriquaelboriquaover 1 year ago

Great story. Reminds me of my first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, loved it. It read like the feelings and thoughts I had sucking on my first cock (a professors) my 3rd year at college. I remember my thoughts when I got back to my room were as you wrote, "Oh. My. Fucking. God. Did that actually just happen?" Dazed, confused and fucking excited. He took some practice getting by the gag reflex for me. We had a great year afterwards.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userT00M@T00M
*Mostly* closeted bi guy who's taken far too long to come to terms with his own sexuality. I plan on using this platform to tell my story, and it is my hope that I can help others like me to step outside of their shame and guilt in order to accept themselves for who they are. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES