All Comments on 'Red Squad Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
400 Hundred Years Ago

I see you brought Jack back into the story, very interesting way to achieve that. So Amber has been working for Bettina on the Betsy end of things. Somewhere in the next stories I can imagine the IC will be involved in the outcome. Good way to set up your next series. Keep them coming........ THANKS

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
WHY NOT ELIMINATE THOSE WHO CAUSE THE MOST PROBLEMS

you have the nucleus for vigilantes, use them. TK U MLJ LV NV

tranzmanytranzmanyalmost 4 years ago

Teeing up the next few stories I see? It looks like the landscape is ripe for a harvesting of good stories. Thank you for the gift of this story. It will be interesting seeing the IC get a head of the Swamp Frogs. I wonder when Martin Nash's role in ICs interrogation will be fully revealed. Nothing stays hidden forever, usually maybe, or who knows... Keep doing what your doing, including the social commentary. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You hit a nerve with Fromindia

Damn, WW, I guess fromindia doesn't like the truth being told. My guess is he's rank and file anti-democracy and supports how the radical (not radial) left is tearing apart the country. The anger he wrote indicates that you insulted his deepest desires and needs. Or called his mother ugly (not correct grammar I admit.)

This is a good story, unfortunately, the truth of what is happening in real life is worse than your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
His stories...

From India,

These stories belong to WW and what he chooses to say. I understand your point, however It is the radical left that riots. I have yet to see any conservative group riot...they protest but they do not riot.

I also have to heard a conservative shout down some one else..disagree with them but not shout down. The radical left are communists and dictators and in this country they have to hide their true agenda.

This country is not like any other because we PROTECT OUR FREEDOMS and the left wants to take them away.

I look forward to WW writing a good mystery. I hope it is soon and wish to encourage him to include sex.

WW,

Sex does not have to move the plot along. It can be used as a way for character development. You have characters we have become attached to and I for one would like to read about their seuil exploits

fuzzy94fuzzy94almost 4 years ago
Well WW you have made people think and comment,

Now some of these comments are as fun to read as your stories even if the comments are not CLIFFHANGERS

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Comments on the comments.

First, I admit this story wasn't my best. It got me from Point A to Point B. My next story will be a whodunnit mystery with cluuuuuues. So stay tuned for that.

I'm glad to see comments from all sides; it shows people are interested. Keep it clean and civil. So far I am not deleting any comments, but I will if they get personal or egregiously offensive.

What I do NOT like is people telling me what to write and not write. These are MY stories. I'm writing them to get MY message across, not anyone else's. I'm also an American, the setting of my stories is the United States, so don't whine about it if you're not from the USA

You may take the political stuff for what it is, but the one thing I will never stop showing is the corruption and treason of the American Mainstream Media. I want people to see them for what they truly are, and these stories are my way of doing that. I want all of you to see what they are really doing, which is not reporting the news but setting the agenda for what I genuinely and sincerely believe is their goal: the destruction of the United States Constitution and our government of the People, by the People, for the People.

tazz317 - your comment about vigilantes touches the heart of my stories: Police Officers constrained by the law while the Media and the criminals have no such restraints. When does it become necessary to cross the line?

tranzmany - you are touching a lot of stuff. Are you reading my mind (in a Carole-'ish' way)? :o)

Anon/His Stories - Sometimes sex just doesn't get into the stories, so sorry. It's always been a problem for me with the I.C. stories; the sex can be incongruous and not fit in with the rest of the story very well. I'm working on it, and I'm also considering a separate series that will be pure sex. Time will tell on that.

Thanks for reading and commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Let the haters hate

WW, I love the stories, even moresore than the sex scenes. I am a UK citizen and can see the media for what it is.

As an aside, let the haters hate. Until they publish several hundred pages of literature, then they ain't got s#1t on you mate!! Keep it going, Keep up the good work,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I'm an american citizen, born and raised. I loathe politics an truly regret my need to pay attention to what's going on politically in the world. I for one come to literotica to read fiction, not to be reminded of the real world. Let your stories take us away from our every day requirements. Can't wait for election day, make us forget the world till then.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Next story submitted

Can't wait to see this post by the aothor😀

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Stop asking about the next story.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. STOP asking when the next story is done or making snide little comments about "I can't wait to see 'next story published'." As I've said many times, the next story will be published when it is done. I'm not going to put out rushed, shoddy crap just because you 'entitled' people want it immediately. I've said before and will say again to not even bother asking about the next story until a month or more has passed since the last one.

SHEESH! some of you people are so fucking 'entitled' and think you're owed something. Exactly how much are you paying to read my stories, and on this site? ZERO DOLLARS AND ZERO CENTS! So shut the fuck up about when the next story is coming. It'll be here when it's here, and not one second before.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Next story submitted.

The next story, 'Homewrecker', has been submitted and hopefully will be published soon.

Avalanche2015Avalanche2015almost 4 years ago

WW, I was so excited when I got notification of your post thinking some news of a forthcoming release was in the offing but that was not to be and that is absolutely fine with me. Your writing is always first class and has to meet your standards so don't sweat the seeming whiny comments, hopefully I have never come across that way but apologies if that was ever the result. As a Canadian and a political observer of both our nations, my hat is off to you for keeping up the patriotic fight in your country as I see that mine has succumbed to the onslaught of globalist lying thieves in almost all aspects of our governance and am lost as to how it can ever recover. Hopefully we will see you and your countrymen succeed in the fight to maintain your liberties and constitutional republic, it is a shining beacon of hope to the world in general and me in particular. Thanks for all, A

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
please do not misunderstand

sorry you got upset, whenever I may say looking forward to your next story am not tryinng to be pushee. acturlly amazed at how quickly the next story is available you best the crap out of your 30 days time frame . time after time. just thankful for the stories in these virus times that limit what we older folks can safely do. so THANK YOU THANK YOU . WOULD put my name but lost my codes. so well just be no name.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wrong Character

In the below statement shouldn't it be Daniel instead of Jack Muscone?

"Melina's on a mission." Jack Muscone told me quietly. "She just sends a text that she's going to be out, and I say 'Have a nice time.'; I don't even ask for details." I nodded.

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 4 years ago

This guy ( W W) is one of my favorites authors.

Do the readers realize that he’s been putting

chapters of the Iron Crowbar Saga for the last SEVEN

years?

As a (french)canadian, I don’t identify with this hatred

of the american media but I know that some

networks are clearly aligned and biased on one side or

another. I also don’t agree with his stance

on climate change, but still, we’re all entitled

to our own opinion and every new chapter

is a thrill and treat to read. I remain a huge fan.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

A good enough story to rate a 5 although after your last one it would be hard to better it. Still wondering if Charles' gift of the Pappy Van Winkle is a big clue?

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Red Squad Series Info