All Comments on 'Relentless'

by Todd172

Sort by:
  • 256 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
That was fun!

Kudos to you and the missus.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Best here

Best LW author! Thanks for another great story. Keep em coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Nikki is one of my most favorite characters. Hope to see her again.

Chuckles1966Chuckles1966almost 4 years ago
I need a smoke after that

And I swore off years ago.

Damn!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Upstaging Ashley was hard

But then Nikki is a goddess!! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great

A most excellent story. Many thanks from a worn down old man. God bless

korba76korba76almost 4 years ago
So good...

..that the lack of immediate retribution gets a pass Great stuff, as usual.

Thank you for your efforts!

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

Really good. You are a very talented person, keep them coming. 5 stars

chrisr357chrisr357almost 4 years ago

5*. It just got better and better. It’s one of those stories that makes you laugh out loud and everyone around you looks at you as if you might be crazy.

Brilliant! Well done. Would make a great film....any suggestions as to who it would star?

johnadpjohnadpalmost 4 years ago
Crazy Shit

So, reading the story I pictured the wife in my head. Then I googled "flight attendant nicole" and it came up with Nicole Denison and her pictures (both mugshot and her every day pictures). And it was amazing that I had pictured Ashley in the story looking exactly like Nicole Denison. So, you must have done something right in how you made her come to life.

To be fair though while Nicole Denison mugshot picture had that crazy eyes look, her "normal pictures" had the same crazy eyes look. Although, it was less obvious because she had makeup in those pictures, which she didn't in the mugshot.

It sounds like you wrote a biography. She is a flight attendant, comes home to Safety Harbor (perfect name for a place I'm sure she didn't find a safe harbor), found her husband fucking someone, smashed his guitar, and gave him a black eye. He is a bartender and a fitness instructor. And she was charged with domestic battery, a misdemeanor. In one picture she has some guns (arms) on her, so can see her giving him a black eye with a punch.

Wonder how much these two cheated on one another!? They have the perfect cheating careers. Flight attendant, bartender, fitness instructor. If she was a real estate agent on the side or a waitress, it would've completed the top list of "cheating" jobs.

hillcountrycowboyhillcountrycowboyalmost 4 years ago
A good day!

It’s always a good day when Todd and the Missus post a story!

5* and thanks!!

What’s Delaney up to? Has she finished her car?

Thanks again. Love your stories.

HillCountryCowboy

tennmactennmacalmost 4 years ago

It’s a good day when I find a new story from Todd172

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

That was so very very satisfying.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 4 years ago
I had to laugh.

Several times. Good job.

originalglennoriginalglennalmost 4 years ago
thanks

thanks mr and mrs Todd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
As Ron Weasley stated

That. Was. Bloody. Brilliant. 150 Thousand and 5 Stars.

Rob5373Rob5373almost 4 years ago
Very funny

The humor was a plus to a good story. Smiles all around 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Your "tales" make my day!!!

I eagerly await your next tale! You are the "bomb"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
so good

after so much crap lately having a great story like this is a welcome.

GrimmerGrimmeralmost 4 years ago

Just bout perfect with a morning cup.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nikki

Whenever I read 'The Harpy' or this story and try to picturise Nikki only Tina Fey comes to my mind..

markellymarkellyalmost 4 years ago
Wow

Outstanding...

I sulked because I could only give it five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic

F**king brilliant! I could read more of this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great!

Another great story from you, good to see you back!

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Fun Read

Thanks for putting something worth reading in LW category!!

DavidadDavidadalmost 4 years ago

Thanks for another great story. I loved it. The shack series are my favorite and I couldn't get enough of Needles and Delaney.

tnx Davidad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
That.

Was. AWESOME!!!! Great way to start the week!!!

HikingThruHikingThrualmost 4 years ago
Best line in a while...

"Spaghetti is straight too, until you get it hot and wet." Great story.

ErocratErocratalmost 4 years ago

An honest to goodness Burn The Bastard story. Love it to pieces. My regards to the Missus.

MoondogAUMoondogAUalmost 4 years ago
Yay

Great to see the new story Todd. I love the spaghetti line!

Hope you, the Mrs and the Muse continue to have some quality time for writing.

Really true that we all needed a good story in the crazy year!

Thanks (oh, and more Delaney please!) Matt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Um.

Still not sure what happened.

But couldn't stop reading

What happened?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So what radio station will you be listening to this week?

Don't know how much editing and refining you do to your stories but the results are outstanding. Like being in line forever at one of the A rides at Disneyland or Universal Studio and knowing when you get the the Todd172 story it's always worth the wait. One can picture a phone call from the plane to Justin's cousin with a "hey, guess who I ran into this morning, cuz!"

Thank you again.

chastenchastenalmost 4 years ago

What more can you ask for? The return of Nikki, an all-grown-up Amber, and a new one who just isn't gonna take this shit. Loved it.

Lord_GroLord_Groalmost 4 years ago
Yay! Nikki is back!

I was reading this and thinking this is fantastic. And then it just got better.

It really needs to be part of a series on Netflix or something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic, amber should have been delanie

killerwhale681killerwhale681almost 4 years ago

"Bite one face and no one forgets it." Classic. Gotta say, this tale made me grin. "Harpy", indeed.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
now that was spicy

revenge, I love a good revenge story

JayDiverJayDiveralmost 4 years ago

BEAUTIFUL.

As usual, with a good dash of humor thrown in too. Thanks for the story. 5s

dummy2069dummy2069almost 4 years ago
MORE

The only thing bad I can say about your stories is that they don't get published often enough.

rnebularrnebularalmost 4 years ago
Awesome

I absolutely love the MC, she is a true bad ass. That asshole sounded like he could have used more punishment than he got, but the cousin threat seems like a good compromise. Thanks for another great story!

Rnebular

steeltiger01steeltiger01almost 4 years ago

I've yet to read a Todd172 story that isn't gripping, intense, and entertaining. This one, however, is a cut above even your usual hights. It's got great pacing & I'll admit that I'm still smiling about it.

Thank you for sharing your talents!

tvlg71343tvlg71343almost 4 years ago

Bastard, you just made me want more of Nikki and her "crew".

Love your "burn that bastard".

Thank for the great entertainment.

Ricco52Ricco52almost 4 years ago
Excitement

Thanks for letting us get some vicarious excitement through your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5***** Righteous and Vindictive

I enjoyed the vengeful ladies. My sister went through a milder version of this. However, she had two brothers who literally caused the scumbag to leave town permanently. Nikki is the Goddess Athena at war. I hope Nikki returns again in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
brilliant

A great story. Loved the line about spaghetti.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
Oh yeah

Setting aside her culpability for marrying a child, that was fucking awesome 😁

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsalmost 4 years ago

Full marks for that puppy.

MFH

Hooked1957Hooked1957almost 4 years ago
Great seems not enough

Even the writing style on this was relentless. Great mood, great feel.

5* not enough.

Hooked

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
That was great! 5***** all the way!

That was one of the very best stories I have ever read here. Thank you. I enjoyed it immensely.

IaOldTimerIaOldTimeralmost 4 years ago

Literotica needs to expand their rating system. I could only give 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
loved this story

so well written and made me reread the classic harpy story

gordo12gordo12almost 4 years ago

What a fun romp through fantasyland! 5*

TLB1981TLB1981almost 4 years ago

so the husband she was talking about was the same as in the harpy I would like to know about the kids a few years down the road.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Now well..

You and the Missus got TALENT, don't dish the praises out to the editors and proof readers alone please.

Awesome, just like most of your submissions, keep it more regular in future please.

Did I mention that you got Talent?

drif10drif10almost 4 years ago
Excellent

My compliments to the missus and yourself, that was well done.

Y'all write great mayhem. BZ.

Lord_GroLord_Groalmost 4 years ago
Ye gods! Nikki is back!

I was telling myself what a great story this was, and then Nikki showed up. Damn, what a way to start the morning.

Y’know, as I was reading I was thinking about what a great show this would make on something like Netflix or HBO. Just as a one-off.

IndyOnIndyOnalmost 4 years ago

Thank you for the story....I had hoped there would be more after "The Harpy." Now maybe you could think about "The Shack"....Monster has been dormant too long! Clearly a *5* here as most all of your stories are.....you are just to good to not be a full time writer!

TailakaTailakaalmost 4 years ago
A bit unbalanced

To think she's been in jail several times and hasn't thought to move her money and repo his Charger to sell it and settle the loan. It makes her sound crazy that she's been to jail that MANY times and keeps leaving herself open to being taken financially like she was. Also how does a woman bleeding profusely from the head get labelled " the aggressor" with NO follow-up at the scene. They just grab her and almost RUN directly to the jail with her!

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 4 years ago

A great story. Justin got the justice he deserved. Good job!

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonalmost 4 years ago

Great stuff. Fun for the whole family!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Nikki...

...might just be my favorite character on all of Literotica. I read The Harpy all the time.

BG33

Bebop3Bebop3almost 4 years ago

Hello Anonymous!

"Boring not erotic

No question the most overrated writer on Literotica."

.

Sure. Makes sense. Near universal praise, owns the HoF in LW, tremendously popular with both readers and writers but it's not your opinion that's off, it's the opinion of others. Right.

alextasyalextasyalmost 4 years ago
Best Damned Line on the Whole Lit Site

"Spaghetti is straight too, until you get it hot and wet"

Thank you!

=alextasy

texquilltexquillalmost 4 years ago

We don't get to see nearly as much of you and the Missus as we'd like --- but thanks for sharing yet another 5-star effort!

dreaming_dailydreaming_dailyalmost 4 years ago

Daymn, that’s some good readin’.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 4 years ago

I am in love with your muse. She finds just the right story at just the right time.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 4 years ago

Woulfda been nice to know about The Harpy B4 reading this. But my next step is to go back and refresh that tale!

EZ 5* even as a stand-alone.

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 4 years ago
First rate

All the characters were over the top, but why bother if it isn't too much fun? Nicely done.

cybojicybojialmost 4 years ago
Had me rolling

Very entertaining. 5

ohioohioalmost 4 years ago
Totally fantastic

and extremely fun. I don't know what else to say--just great!

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I’ve read most of your stories and I like them all. I don’t post responses generally which is meant to be a HUGE Encouragement and a clear indication, at least from me, how skewed comments can be as a MAJORITY of readers, unfortunately, don’t really verbally, nor even simply rate stories..

Having said that, when I see a new story from you, I WANT to read it... but I pause.. as I know it will be engaging and intense! That’s both good and mitigating as I ponder of I have time to really get involved, it’s always, again intense, but worth it! So I consciously want to devote the time!

Therefore ... I LOVED this story!!! And given my first comments, I actually read a couple of the older posts, including “The Harpy”(!), prior to reading this one, with NO inkling of the connection!!!! I simply read it “as is”.. no connection at all..

And I have to admit, as I got to the “closing scene” (with “Nikki”), I still wasn’t making the connection!! (Even with the “face mutilation!!!!) Until...... Nikki addressed Amber!!! O... M.... G....This connection hit me like a lightning bolt! And I went back to the beginning of the final scene to reread with ABSOLUTE delight!!

I’ve ALWAYS LOVED Nikki (as I’m confident numerous readers do)!!! As a male, my connection springs from a heart/desire for a spouse so uninhibited, so fierce and loyal and mostly so passionate to their spouse!

So at the conclusion of “The Harpy”, I have long for Nikki to achieve that understanding, acceptance and peace in a relationship whereby she could fully express her inner passion in a safe and secure relationship fully and deeply knowing unconditional love. And here she is, displaying the amazing strength that springs from that knowledge, to not only survive, but beyond thrive, giving and imparting the abundance of her source of strength and love (I had the good fortune to meet a man who changed my life), even to the point of consciously and continually seeking to “reward” her savior with a “treat”, a “cream puff”!

Thanks Thanks Thanks!!! 10.0 rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

A super job. The only inconsistency was when the bastard claimed the money was community property. Of course it should not have been if she could prove where it came from. But she still got to keep it all so that was forgiven. I'd hoped she pulled out her phone and called the number on the slip of paper after saying 'for my stuff you burned, asshole." Still a solid 5+

gamblnluck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I wish Justin had been harmed during the making of the story. Lol! I love Nikki and Ashley characters. Maybe another story involving both girls in the future.

jneric2691jneric2691almost 4 years ago

Loved it! There is no other words!

LamwayLamwayalmost 4 years ago
Another story by Todd!

Just seeing there is a new story brightens the day. It is, of course, terrific. Tied with Rehnquist for my favorite writers here. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Among the best that I have read here. Truly great!

'NUFF SAID.

shadowjack17shadowjack17almost 4 years ago
I missed Nikki!

Thanks for bringing her back, man.

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 4 years ago
Excellence

Is a wonderful thing in any art, gifted thou art. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
liked this, good story.

And randomly I had just reread the harpy yesterday ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
“We’re out of lube.”

Double LOL!! Another great five star story! ‘Nuff said.

jocko_smithjocko_smithalmost 4 years ago
Awesome sequel. And Nikki's not crazy

not really. She's just a wee bit, well, "Biblical" would be the term I'd use. Eye for an eye, and all that. And that is what makes me respect those like her -- they do exist. Or maybe it's the Scots-Irish in me.

Since I'm not out to prey on them or others, I need never fear them. And as the case in this story, Nikki has never lost her compassion for others, just her tolerance for scumbags. Had Justin not been such a douche, she might not have returned to haunt him again. Some people never learn. . .

As a friend with the HM Jollies might say, "Simply hoofing, as always." Thank you.

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimalmost 4 years ago
Oh man!

That was so good.

It started to ring bells when I saw Nikki's name, but when the blond was called Cream Puff, my smile just wouldn't go away. I really like how Cream Puff fits into these stories.

Nikki is a force of nature. She can be a calm day on a beautiful tropical beach, and then, over the course of a split second, become a storm which wipes out the beach, throws all the palm trees a hundred miles or so, hunts down all the tourists just to smile at them (and show her teeth), and then push a wave right over the whole place. And then demand lots of dirty sex, before claiming a back rub and snuggles in her favourite slippers - the pink ones with the bear's face on them.

She is both terrifying and so, so tempting.

Thanks so much for putting her out there for us to enjoy once again, in an almost perfect scenario.

As always, thank you sir! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Awesome! More Nikki

Longhorn__07Longhorn__07almost 4 years ago
Beautifully Written Story

That's all that needs to be said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I did say it could only be Amber. I am sure that it wasn't the intent but I believe I am right :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great, as always.

Amazingly creative. Great story. Great writing. Lmao @ "half-naked skanks scattering like cockroaches from the light". Love that line . . . it's worth 5 *s all by itself.

OldNewAuthorOldNewAuthoralmost 4 years ago

Simply, thank you both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Brilliant...reads like a Tarantino movie.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

That's the kind of story that I read LW everyday for, and seldom find. A delight in every way. Both of those women sound really great. The " spaghetti is straight too, until you get it got and wet " is a new classic. Just a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Damnnnnn

Magnificent. Fresh. Fun. That was one wild ride. Five Stars.

Right up there with the best I have read here. In my top 5 for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It's late....

...I am tired and I just finished reading your story. There is not much I can say...one of the very best, thank you. ********

gmann57gmann57almost 4 years ago

Great story. You are one talented man, Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
All your editors and proofreaders let you down

You do such great work and we get it for free. Thank you. But please, please, could you add one serious copy editor to the mix? There were at least three times where a word is missing from a sentence, and that’s jarring.

If you are tinkering after you get your edits back, please refrain. If you can’t, please save one of your team to do a final copy edit with fresh eyes. These omissions are glaring and could be easily corrected by most anyone with a modicum of attention.

Still, thank you so much. I did enjoy it.

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 4 years ago

What a great story. I couldn't tear my eyes from the page, but then that's usually what happens with Todd's stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTodd172@Todd172
I write my stories to relieve the population pressure. Too many people banging around in there and the only way to get them out is to write them out. There's a bitter ex-Navy Master Chief living next to a quietly desperate tarnished Russian angel, who is trying to keep her sou...

SIMILAR Stories