Requited Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tj_shades
tj_shades
140 Followers

"Later," he said, briefly breaking their kiss and referring to her inchoate blowjob. "I want you now, Gracie..."

"Then take me!" She said, and pulled his face back to hers and kissed him hungrily and deeply. She squealed in surprise a moment later as he bent down slightly and picked her up, one arm under her legs and the other around her waist. He began to carry her into her bedroom. Grace was not a petite woman, rather she was voluptuous like Salma Hayek in the mid-90's, and for Jimmy to so effortlessly pick her up and carry her, impressed upon her his demonstrable strength.

"Six foot two with eyes of blue, lean and strong and handsome; He's so perfect!" She thought as she kissed him and reveled in his strong embrace.

As Jimmy gently lay her down on top of her bed, Grace held onto his shoulders and pulled him down on top of her, not bothering to pull back her blanket or sheets, nor worrying about her pillows, which were several inches away from their heads. Once she felt his hard, lean body on top of hers, and could feel the hairs on his chest brush against her hard nipples and soft areolae, she began to grind the trimmed hair of her crotch and her increasingly swollen and wet pussy lips and clit against his balls and his long, warm shaft. She moved her left hand down to tightly grip his shaft, and began to rub the head of his cock up and down, back and forth against the moist lips of her warm, hungry cunt. The feeling was incredible and they both moaned with pleasure. Her strokes became slower and deeper until the head of his penis was fully submerged within the warm, soft, entrance to her vagina.

He pushed himself up on his arms and looked down into her eyes. Grace saw how bright and hungry his blue eyes looked as they locked onto hers. "Gracie, I don't have any condoms..." Jimmy said, clearly reluctant to in any way stop their momentum, but earnest enough to bring to her attention a potentially serious issue.

She brought both her hands up to his shoulders and trailed her fingertips and nails along his strong arms, thinking about what he said. "Are you clean?" She asked.

He seemed confused for a second, but then understood her meaning. "Yes." He said. "I was tested three months ago for my inactive ready reserves physical." he remembered. "But, what about birth control?"

"I'm not using any." She said, smiling lovingly at him and sliding her hands up to the back of his head, and pulling him down to kiss his lips deeply as her words sunk in. Grace slowly wrapped her legs around his waist, crossing her ankles over his ass cheeks, and then began to gently pull him forward, making clear her need for him.

Jimmy reciprocated her enthusiastic kiss and enjoyed how good her touch felt and how horny she seemed. He didn't want to feel arrogant, but he was starting to think she really wanted him, not just to scratch a sexual itch, but that she desired him, personally. He'd never before experienced that kind of strong personal attraction from a woman, and though he felt it made him weak and stupid to do so, he really liked it. He felt her legs wrap around his waist, and was surprised when she began to pull him into her, ever so slightly. "God damn, she really wants me!" He thought.

After a few minutes passed, she gently ended their kiss, opened her eyes and smiled at him again, running her right index finger softly along his jaw and chin, causing a slight raspy sound as she trailed her nail against his stubble.

"Gracie, what if I get you pregnant?" He asked in a whisper, meeting her gaze and softly brushing a strand of hair away from her eyes.

"Then I'll be incredibly happy." She whispered back simply, and smiled at him again in that loving way of hers, her eyes seeming to sparkle and her lips parting wide in her smile of genuine happiness.

He paused a beat, then asked her, "So, you want a baby?"

She kept her smile, but shook her head gently. "No, Jimmy. I want your baby."

Jimmy smiled but canted his head slightly to the left, as a Labrador retriever might, and indicated his confusion. She adored that look, and his innocent-blindness to all the looks, implications and subtle expressions of her feelings up til now. She loved watching the truth settle in upon him as he finally came face to face with the significance of her feelings.

Grace caressed his cheek slowly and softly, swallowed once, and with her beautiful smile still on her lips, explained to him. "I love you, Jimmy. Mr. James Dalton O'Neal." She said, smiling at his surprise that she knew his full name. "I fell in love with you almost two years ago, and have been waiting for you to notice me, and for a chance when we can be together." He was stunned, but didn't recoil or express any dissatisfaction with her admission. She went on: "I want to be in your life in any way I can, and I want to have your baby, I want to feel it growing inside me, and tell it every day how much I love you, and our baby. Even if I can't actually have you to myself, I love you, Jimmy, and I want as much of you in my life as I can. It wasn't my plan to seduce you, or somehow lure you into making me pregnant, and if I don't get pregnant tonight, that's ok. I want to make love with you, but someday I want so much to feel your baby growing in my womb."

Jimmy didn't speak for some time, holding himself up above her, one third of his cock buried warm and safe within her warm, tight pussy. Finally, he slid forward gently but deliberately until his cock was buried, balls deep, within her. He lowered his lips back to hers and kissed her long and deeply, holding her head gently in his hands and nuzzling her nose as he kissed her, enjoying the tight, desperate way she gripped and stroked the skin of his back and shoulders.

"I love you, too, Gracie." He whispered in her ear after breaking off their kiss. Then he raised his head back up to look into her eyes again. "I've been looking for you all my life; I was a fool to not realize you were there, so close to me all this time."

She smiled at him and reached back up and gently pulled his face down to kiss his lips. They kissed for some time before Jimmy broke the kiss and chuckled softly. "Gracie, how did you know my middle name?"

She smiled again, showing her perfect teeth. "Because, girls always care about little details like that. I asked around, and maybe a year ago, I found out your middle name was 'Dalton.' I knew your last name from your work emails, and that's also when I found out your first name was 'James,' rather than 'Jimmy.'"

He stared at her intently, once again, amazed at how oblivious he'd been to her strong feelings for him, and how deeply he wanted to be worthy of her love. "I want you so bad, Gracie."

"Then take me, baby," she whispered. "I want you inside me all night, Jimmy, I want you so bad..."

His pupils widened in excitement at what she told him, but he hesitated for just a second before sliding his cock slightly back, and then cautiously moved it forward, into her pussy. Grace gasped as she felt the full length and girth of his cock inside of her, the head pushing firmly against her cervix while his balls rested against her ass cheeks.

"Jimmy, it feels so good to have you inside me!" She moaned softly into his ear and then shifted to kiss him, her tongue virtually at war with his. She tightened the grip of her legs around his waist, holding him deep inside of her and enjoying so much how firmly he held her and how perfect his body felt against hers. She wasn't sure but she may have orgasmed right then, she suddenly felt so good, her skin was covered in goose bumps and her legs quivered against his body as she felt a gentle wave of heat pass through her. She unwrapped her legs from his waist and kept them bent at the knees on either side of him as he began to move his hips back to thrust within her.

He began to moving rapidly in and out of her, never fully taking his shaft out of her, and each time he pushed back inside her, he pushed against her cervix for a moment. In doing so, the tip of his penis would push first against, but then slide up along the surface of her cervix, and the area above it which he touched would send a jolt of warm, electric pleasure through her body. At first she simply gasped quietly when he did this, but in short order she began to actively moan as not only the pleasure of his glancing touch coursed through her body, but she felt her orgasm begin to build toward a crescendo as her uterus started to contract, or spasm in some way as she felt the tension within her build. Grace moaned softly and tightly gripped his broad shoulders and leaned back, as he kept up his rapid pace and deep penetration. She could feel her ass jiggle from the impact of his balls, and she was aware of the repeated wet slapping sound his shaft made against her labia, each time he thrust into her. His pace was rapid and forceful, but never too fast for her to feel the sweet friction, nor were his impacts painful. It felt glorious, and her mind swam in the pleasure she felt from the way he moved against her clit and cervix. He hit each spot perfectly and with just the right amount of force to make her pussy swell and leak ever increasing amounts of her wetness.

"Gracie, you're so tight, you make me feel so good!" Jimmy grunted through his clenched jaw as he lay with his head next to hers, his mouth near her ear. He was nowhere near a virgin, but had never experienced sex with a woman so aroused and whose body gripped and pleasured his cock during every inch of his progress, as did Grace. He had to spend considerable effort not thinking about how good he felt, as he wanted to continue as long as possible before his orgasm overpowered him and brought the pleasure he felt to a halt.

Grace gasped as she felt a strong and unavoidable wall of tension building as her orgasm neared completion. She tried not to scratch him or dig her nails into his back, but she held his shoulders and back so tightly that she did leave some impression in his skin as she felt her orgasm crest and the tension explode away, and she succumbed to wave after wave of contraction which sent pleasure coursing through her body, radiating outwards from her pelvis to pulse through her stomach, breasts, neck, face, arms and legs.

Jimmy could feel as his cock began to penetrate deeper into Grace, and noticed how incredible the it felt as she orgasmed, the almost stupefyingly pleasing feeling of her vaginal walls directly in front of her cervix squeezing the head of his cock. "Gracie..., I'm going to cum." He said through clenched jaws as he finally succumbed to the unavoidable critical mass of pleasure that had built up. He lifted his torso up on his arms like a seal, and angled his pelvis down and began to thrust more directly into her as his ejaculation approached, his movements becoming stronger and faster.

Grace felt his cock hard and swollen within her, enjoying the way it rubbed tightly against her vaginal walls, which were quite swollen in the wake of her orgasm.

"Give it to me, Jimmy, don't pull out... Cum inside me!!" She said to him hoarsely, reaching up and touching his neck with the fingernails of her right hand, her left hand tightly caressing his right ear and jaw line. She watched in the scant light leaking into her bedroom from the living room as he clenched his jaw, visibly held his breath, and closed his eyes. She felt his thrusts becoming less indefatigable, and noticed the muscles in his arms and legs beginning to convulse slightly as he let out his breath in a tight and hoarse exhale. He didn't moan, grunt, scream or yell, but she could see the tension drain from his face as his brow and jaw muscles relaxed, and she was happy for his pleasure. He continued to thrust in and out of her, but his pace slowed, and she could feel a growing sensation of warm and sticky wetness inside of her, which quickly changed to include the feeling of his sperm leaking out of her overly-full pussy. It did not disgust her in the slightest, nor did it alarm her. She took hold of each of his shoulders and gently but persistently pulled him down toward her until his head lay next to hers and his body was once again on top of hers. She soothingly rubbed his back and trailed her fingernails along his skin, feeling the sweaty and rapidly cooling texture of his skin as his breathing slowed to a normal level and his thrusts slowed until he was sedentary within her. She wrapped her legs once more around his waist, holding him within her, and softly kissed his neck and ear, telling him she loved him.

VII

Jimmy lifted up his head to look into her eyes and gently trace the edge of her face with his right fingers. "Gracie, that was the most amazing feeling I have ever known... I wish I could spend the rest of my life making love to you, just like that."

She smiled contentedly and lovingly, and squeezed his shoulders. "Thank you for saying 'make love,' rather than "fuck" or "bone;" that distinction is important to me." She kissed him softly and nuzzled his chin for a moment, then indicated they should get under the covers of her bed. He left her body and rose from her bed and pulled back her comforter and sheets as she raised up her shoulders and then her ass to allow him to pull her comforter back and under her body. After she was under the covers and he'd slid into the bed on her right side, she reached out and took his head in her hands and guided him down to her breasts.

Jimmy tried to say something but she gently shushed him and held out her left breast to his lips. He took her hard, pink nipple in his mouth and began to gently and lovingly suck it while he caressed and kneaded her large breast and enjoyed the feeling once again of her nails on his scalp and ears. She closed her eyes and reveled in the ecstasy of pleasure she felt as she suckled him. Her fingers stroked the short hair on the top of his head, and lightly and gently scratched against the almost fully shaved stubble of hair on the sides and back of his head. She loved how fuzzy and scratchy the shaved hair of his military-style, 'high and tight' haircut felt against her long nails. It was such a strong contrast to the soft, wet rubbing and swirling feeling his tongue made against her nipple and areola. Her left breast and nipple were more sensitive than her right, so she didn't have any intention of making him switch to her right side. She gasped each time the stubble on his cheek accidentally grazed the soft, warm and tender skin of her breasts, but she loved this masculine, rough sensation. It only reinforced to her what attracted her so much to this handsome, intelligent man of action.

She could feel his erection become strong and begin to throb against her leg as he, too, enjoyed touching, fondling, sucking and kissing her breasts. She exerted only the most preliminary of motions to pull him up, and he instantly unlatched his lips from her nipple and firmly pulled her to him and kissed her passionately as he moved, unbidden but very welcome, to once more lay between her legs and penetrate her.


Grace moaned heatedly as he placed the hard and throbbing head of his cock against her sopping wet labia and began to gently work the head between them. She nodded and sighed, "Yes!" as he did so, then squealing in surprise as he slid quickly inside her with only one thrust, all the way to her cervix.


"Sorry," he said between kisses. "I didn't mean to move in so fast."

She shook her head, 'no,' and said, "It's okay, I'm still really wet from all your sperm." And as she said the word, 'sperm,' it reminded them both that they had fully consummated their relationship, and they tightly held one other, kissing furiously and deeply. Grace wrapped her legs around Jimmy's waist again and held him inside her like a vice, and she could likewise feel his cock throb and feel as hard as steel within her as he held her very tightly in his arms.

"I want to cum inside you again." He told her, and she could see him smiling slightly. She grinned lustily in return and asked, "Are you sure that's what you want? I'm ovulating now; my body is very fertile..."

Jimmy's eyes flashed with lust and excitement, and she knew he wanted to make her pregnant. "Yes. That's what I want, Gracie." He said, kissing her deeply.

"Good." She said, "Me, too. I want you to drown my eggs in every drop of sperm you have..." She kissed him hungrily, moaning through their kiss and squeezing her legs tightly around his waist, pulling him deeply into her. She said in a thick, raspy voice, between breaths, "I mean it; I want every drop!" They kissed deeply and passionately as she loosened the grip of her legs from around his waist and he kissed his way from her lips, along her jaw line, to her ear lobe, and down to the side of her neck.

"That feels so good, Jimmy..." She whispered, her eyes closed as she enjoyed the feeling of the countless thousands of little kisses he gave her along the side of her neck while he moved inside her, perfectly tweaking that same spot, just above her cervix, that consistently sent jolts of pleasure through her.

She could feel her orgasm building again, almost immediately after he penetrated her, but this time the buildup was slower, less explosive, and it made their love making more romantic. As Grace's orgasm slowly built toward its crescendo, she whispered in his ear, telling him how good he made her feel and how much she wanted him, how happy she was and how much she'd dreamed about making love with him. When she finally was at her tipping point, she could feel him also reaching his climax, and she urged him on. "Oh, baby, come with me, cum inside me now, Jimmy!" She felt him tighten up and thrust deeply inside her just as she felt her uterus begin to rapidly contract in that now familiar wavelike motion.

"Mmmm, Jimmy..." She trailed off as her orgasm rippled slowly through her body, and she felt again the warm, and very wet feeling of his sperm inside of her.

He remained inside her and kissed her lovingly, holding her tightly to him, his arms around her shoulders, his left hand stroking the back of her neck, and his right hand trailed through her hair. "I don't know what happened tonight, Gracie, why it took until tonight for me to realize how beautiful you were; I knew how talented you are at work, especially in defusing angry and pushy clients, but it wasn't until tonight, when you told me how you feel about me, and I realized how much I wanted someone just like you to feel that way about me, that I understood how much I want you and need you. I want to make you as happy as you make me; please tell me if I'm not doing that." He finished speaking and lay his head down on her pillow, facing her. She kissed him gently, up and down his lips and jawline, making him smile and close his eyes contentedly.

She watched him, touching his waist ("No love handles!" she marveled) and smiled lovingly, gently stroking the skin over his ribs, his tight deltoid muscles and lower back with the tips of her nails, watching his handsome face relax, and listened to the sound of his breathing. She could feel his cock growing flaccid within her and knew from the lengthening of his breaths that he was drifting off to sleep. He seemed to realize this as well, and he forced himself back to consciousness, awkwardly pulled himself out and lifted himself off of her and lay next to her, still facing her.

"Sorry..." he mumbled sheepishly, and smiled in as much of a way as she giggled at both his stereotypically male, post-coitus behavior as well as his own reaction.

"As long as you feel relaxed and happy, it's ok. You can sleep, Jimmy." She teased him, rolling to face away from him, but then scooting back toward him so that they spooned. He wrapped his arms around her and begun to nuzzle and kiss the nape of her neck and her ears, while his fingers gently traced and squeezed her nipples until they became thick and hard. "You make me feel loved, above all else, Gracie...and I'm more grateful for that than I can ever really say in words." he whispered into her ear, the feeling of his whisper against her ear, combined with his attention to her neck, ears and nipples, made goosebumps erupt along her arms and legs, and waves of heat and arousal to course through her.

tj_shades
tj_shades
140 Followers