Requited Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, Jimmy..." she purred thickly, arching her back against him, stretching her head back toward him, feeling his lips begin to nibble the underside of her jaw and throat, "...you're turning me on, so bad..."

He slowly moved his head forward and his lips found hers and she made a sound between a moan and a growl, turning her whole body toward him again. She then essentially pounced on him, sideways, taking his head and shoulders in her hands and kissing him hungrily, as though she were starved for his lips. She wrapped her left leg tightly around his waist and entwined her right leg with his legs, hooking him behind his knees and squeezing him tightly. She devoured his mouth with her kisses, and tried to turn and roll onto her back and pull him on top of her again. He began to comply, but then she paused before reversing her momentum and broke off their kiss. She pushed him back onto his shoulders and then quickly straddled him. "This time I'm on top!" She whispered loudly and kissed him again with gusto. She began to rub and slide her very warm and very wet pussy lips up and down the length of his rapidly hardening cock, from the bottom of her warm slit to her clit. Her clit quickly became engorged and poked through its own labial sheath, making her shake with pleasure when it rubbed against the soft, underside and glans of the head of his cock.

She could feel him become quite hard, and they both could hear her labia progress in arousal and texture from incredibly wet and slippery to thick, warm and creamy as she continued her camel slide along his cock and balls. She leaned forward and let her breasts swing lazily above his face, and he quickly grasped them firmly (but not painfully) in his hands and kneaded one while he sucked hungrily at the swollen nipple and tight areola of the other. The combination of his sucking and squeezing her nipples and breasts while the shaft and throbbing head of his cock teased her labia and clit, was amazing, and she quickly reached the limit of her tolerance for this stimulation. Moaning almost so highly pitched and quiet that Jimmy couldn't be sure he heard her, she reached down between her legs and slightly angled his long, fat cock up, the head raised just an inch above his pelvis, and then she slid back and impaled herself deeply upon him, driving his engorged cock against her cervix, with the satisfying sound that only a well and properly stimulated pussy makes upon penetration.

Grace ground herself long and forcefully upon him, using her legs and the angle of her vagina to keep him very deep and perfectly positioned within her, just the way she wanted him. Jimmy knew well enough to not intervene, and yielded full control of their movements to her. When she squeezed his wrists, he kneaded and gripped her breasts; when she dipped her head toward him, he kissed her deeply; when she inhaled sharply and held herself still, he didn't move, save for the throbbing of his very heavily stimulated cock. Not until she shuddered and gasped, letting go of his wrists and grabbing and squeezing his shoulders tightly as her legs began to shake and her spasming pussy began to leak, did he begin to move his body beneath her.

"Oh my God! Jimmy, that felt so good..." she whispered softly, her eyes closed and her legs still twitching. She lay forward on top of him, exhaling raggedly and with snatches of her voice mixing in with the sound of her breath. Grace's legs still straddled Jimmy, and he could feel the intense heat of her breasts and face against his skin even as he felt her thighs quivering in the afterglow of her orgasm. He took hold of her waist, one hand on each of her hips, and began to move her forward and back, sliding smoothly and exceedingly pleasurably within her.

"Is that ok, Gracie?" He asked her in a whisper right into her ear. She nodded weakly, but otherwise just breathed softly through her mouth, her beautiful face laying next to his, her hair tickling his shoulder and neck. He found that he loved the scent of her breath, finding it made him think he smelled hints of vanilla and artificial strawberry, despite the fact she'd not eaten any of those things. "Pheromones?" He wondered. He felt so drawn to her then, and he kissed her as he continued to move within her. Grace began to moan softly through their kiss as he neared his ejaculation, and then quickly he came, hard and unexpectedly. He instinctively held his breath and grasped her hips tightly to pull himself as deep within her as he could, and he noticed dimly through the haze of his ejaculation that as he was cumming inside of her, she was kissing his lips and touching his face softly and he thought, lovingly. It was the most amazing night of sex and romance he'd ever had, and beyond anything he'd ever imagined. In that moment of explosive orgasm and gentle affection, Jimmy knew beyond a shadow of a doubt, that he had spoken genuinely when he'd told Grace that he loved her, too.

They lay in each other's arms, listening to the harrowing and icy winds lashing the outside of Grace's apartment windows, softly nuzzling, kissing and gazing deeply into one another's eyes as they slowly drifted to sleep.

Grace felt a deep contentment, finally realizing the kind of loving, affectionate, romantic consummation of her feelings for Jimmy. "I love you so much, Jimmy." She whispered to him, kissing him one last time, gently and lingeringly. She closed her eyes and lay her head gently against his neck as she heard and felt his whispered reply.

"I love you too, Grace." Jimmy said, still in awe at how radically his life had shifted in a mere evening. The change he was still digesting was no less affecting than if he'd had his arm, long before broken, suddenly set right, bringing about a spectacular change but with the same deeply felt recognition that the change, while dramatic, was right. Regardless of the social cost he would endure as a result of his technical infidelity to Jenny and the miserable, loveless relationship they'd allowed to linger through benign neglect, Jimmy felt happier and more at ease than he had in almost two years. He made up his mind and after he was sure that Grace was soundly asleep, he quietly left her bed to retrieve his phone. He scanned quickly, but not quickly enough from noticing again the entirely acerbic texts Jenny had sent him over the course of the last two weeks as the reality she confronted in Thailand, during her field work for her master's thesis in gender studies, caused her to find fault with everything Jimmy had ever said or not said to her... Finally arriving at the last text, he read it again before typing his reply.

Jenny: "Your white-male, cisgendered hetero ignorance is offensive and unacceptable. You're only ignorant because you choose to deny your individual and collective culpability for all that your identity hatefully forces upon those who are not like you; You "don't know" that to which I'm referring because in your privilege, you choose not to understand that reality of which I and the billions of BIPOC on whose behalf I act, have to confront every day. You nauseate me. Why are we even together?"

Jimmy just barely stopped himself from shaking his head in resignation and disgust at how he had, once again, ended up having to answer for every wrong Jenny attributed to anyone who looked (and had ever looked) like him. She'd sent him that text two days ago, and neither he nor she had thought enough of their relationship to attempt any fence-mending since. In the afterglow of realizing what an affectionate and truly loving relationship was like, Jimmy felt no qualms as he finally responded.

Jimmy: "You're right, Jenny, why are we together? We have nothing in common and clearly, I'm not he/she/they/whatever you need. We're through. We're not together. Good luck and fuck off."

As he sent the text he felt a weight lift from his shoulders, and as he locked his screen and tossed his phone onto the soft carpet he exhaled a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding, turned to face Grace and slowly wrapped his strong arms around her. She murmured quietly and indistinctly through her sleep as he held her, and in response he slowly and lovingly kissed her forehead and held her as tightly to him as he felt he could without waking her up. She snuggled closer to him and his last thought to run through is mind before he fell into the deepest sleep he'd known in years was to wonder if he would ever truly be worthy of the love and happiness Grace had shown him in this one evening of his life.