All Comments on 'Return to St. George'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Lone_HawkLone_Hawkalmost 5 years ago

This is a great story and I hope that you don't let so many years come between installments!

corrytonmancorrytonmanalmost 5 years ago
As always

Absolutely wonderful! I do look forward to the next installment, and hope it will come soon!

NorthernGuy16NorthernGuy16almost 5 years ago
Great story as always.

Love the build-up of Harry's relationships before jumping into having sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
an excellent story

This was an excellent story, with real development of the people as individuals, and an emphasis on love as a key part of sex. I can think of several similar stories by other authors on the site, and I have the same interesting reaction: On the one hand, this was completely self-contained; on the other, it has ingredients for a sequel.

rodryder44rodryder44almost 5 years ago
Good ole Harry

I thought I recognized snips of your Legally Nude in this story and liked it. Would be willing to see how Harry and Sandy grow together. Nice tale.

warm4warm4almost 5 years ago
Another GREAT story

Excellent. Nicely paced. Looking forward to more. Will Heidi, as well, drop a strap on skype? Perhaps the whole swim-team can be liberated with a St George swim meet…

dglnowdglnowalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful story

I hope you write another sequel to the St. George story line. Especially about Harry and Sandy,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good story with nice character development. Please note that several times the word whom was used instead of the correct word who. Whom is used with usually a preposition, to whom, of whom, with whom, from whom as examples. Who is used usually next to the person or name such as “Mr Smith, who likes apples” or “She, who must be obeyed, demanded action.” A small criticism but it is quite common in the majority of your stories. I still gave the story 5* though.

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 2 years ago

well, i feel sad that you wrote Sara out of tthis tale, she was smart, sassy and very sexual.. oh well, so be it.. well written and all that,,,the new love interest seems rather innocent,nieve etc, half his age,,dont expect may-december romances to last long especially when sandy says he doesnt need to ever visit the "garden"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous