Return to St. George

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back at my house after dinner, Art said "I'd love to show Julia and Sandy mountain park tomorrow." Mountain park was the island's nature preserve in the hilly center of the island. It was a tropical paradise. I glanced at Sandy. She gave a very slight shake of the head.

"I haven't checked the boat yet," I said. "I'm pretty sure that it's ok, but I need to go to Chamberlain tomorrow to do that."

"I'd love to see a boat that actually floats," Sandy said. "May I go with you?" Sandy was obviously trying to let her mother and Art go to the preserve by themselves.

"Of course," I answered.

To Julia, Art said, "It's just us. Would you do me the honor of accompanying me to the park tomorrow?"

"I'd love to," Julia replied.

The four of us had a glass of wine before Art left and Julia went to bed. Sandy and I walked out onto the patio. There was a nice breeze blowing in from the sea. "Mother is my best friend," Sandy said, "and I know her pretty well. She's interested in Art. Is he really ok?"

"Yes," I replied, "I've known Art for years now. I'd trust him in any situation."

Sandy laughed. "Mother may be disappointed if he's too trustworthy." Sandy stepped closer to me. "Thank you for a wonderful evening," she said. She gave me a quick kiss and went inside.

Sandy and I biked up to the harbor the next morning. My boat looked ok. "Would you like to go out on her?" I asked.

"I'd love to," Sandy replied.

We picked up some food and wine at the harbor deli. I motored out of the harbor and raised sail when I was in open water. I made course for a small cove on the north east side of the island, about 30 minutes away. We were the only boat in the cove that Thursday. I anchored and we swam for a while in the clear water before getting back onboard, drying off, and eating lunch. This time, Sandy did ask me to put sunscreen on her back.

We each savored a second glass of wine sitting on deck after lunch. I was pleased that Sandy no longer seemed concerned about keeping her legs together. I thought that a woman this wonderful must have a boyfriend at school. I wondered what he was like.

"You're wondering about my personal life," Sandy said, reading my mind. "You told me about yours, so it's only fair that I tell you about mine. I'm currently 'unattached.'"

"My god, why?" I asked. "I'm not real familiar with your school, but I can't imagine they have any more attractive girls there than you."

Sandy laughed. "Thank you, Harry. I just find men my own age a bit immature. Maybe I'm too defensive, but it seems to me that the guys are primarily interested in what is between my legs. I hope that I'm good at sex, but I think that I'm a whole lot more than just a vagina. Also, school and diving take a tremendous amount of my time. If I don't fuck up this year, I'll get my bachelor's in finance with high honors and I think I have a shot at winning the conference in ten-meter platform. I don't really have time for a superficial relationship."

I was already impressed with Sandy. As our conversation that day covered a wide range of topics, I realized that she was a highly intelligent and informed person. It didn't lessen my opinion of her that we shared many likes and dislikes. However, her comment about being unattached had me harboring unrealistic ambitions again.

We stayed in the cove talking longer than I had planned. By the time I had the boat tied up in the harbor again and we had biked home, it was dark. To my surprise, the house was empty.

About fifteen minutes after we got home, Sandy's phone rang. I heard her say, "we must have been out of range." "Yes, it was a great time. How was your day?" "Oh, really?" "Well have fun." Ending the call, Sandy said, "That was Mom." With a slightly wicked grin, Sandy added, "She's staying at Art's tonight." I raised my eyebrows. Sandy said, "No, that's good. I'm certain that nothing's happened between Mom and Karl for a long time. She needs to get laid."

As I was fixing dinner, Sandy walked into the kitchen holding a book. "That's a hell of a library you have," she said. "How many books to you own?"

"Three thousand and twelve," I answered. "I counted them after Sara left."

Sandy held up a copy of Kerouac's "On The Road." "I've heard about this. May I borrow it while I'm here?" Of course, I agreed.

Despite my hopes, Sandy slept in the guest room that night. Julia stayed at Art's for the rest of the week. I took Sandy around the island including a stop in Chamberlain to buy some clothes for her trip home. "That's novel," she said, "shopping for clothes stark naked. I like it." Unfortunately, while I thought that we were becoming close, Sandy slept in the guest room for her entire stay. I liked her too much to risk suggesting otherwise.

Julia and Sandy were still nude when they boarded Art's plane that Sunday morning. Because it was at the private jet terminal, I could walk out to the plane with them. Before she went up the steps to the plane, Sandy hugged me and gave me a kiss full on the lips. "Thank you, Harry Stone," she said. She winked. "We'll stay in touch." I didn't really hold much hope of that.

Once Sandy, Julia, and Art had taken off, I realized fully how much I had enjoyed the week. I'd lost the hollow feeling I'd had since Sara left. It was back now.

I was sitting on the patio that night, drinking wine and remembering the week, when my phone rang. It was Sandy. "Well, we got to the house here in Columbus and Karl was gone. He left Mom a pretty insulting letter saying that he was divorcing her and reminding her that he owned the house before they married so she has to move out. What a jerk. I'm heading to my apartment at school tomorrow. Mom has some friends in Indianapolis whom she can stay with. It will be nice to have her closer but not too close. And, Harry, thank you very much." We were about to end the call when Sandy said, "Wait! What is your e-mail address?" I told her.

I began receiving daily e-mail from Sandy. Many were short, just telling me what she had done that day. I tried to say something interesting in response but being interesting is a challenge for me. Some were more substantive. I learned that Julia and Karl had negotiated a separation agreement that provided Julia with a large lump-sum cash settlement. I learned that Julia had leased a townhouse in Indianapolis but drove down to see Sandy at school regularly. I also learned that Julia had made several trips to New York to see Art.

In mid-October, I received an e-mail from Sandy that had attached a picture of her in a form-fitting red one-piece swimsuit. She looked very nice. Her message was "First meet of the season. The rule book says that I have to wear a suit. Yuk."

I took a small risk in my reply: "You look almost as good in the suit as you do nude. Good luck. Please let me know how you do."

A few hours later, I received a reply to my reply which said. "You're sweet. Won platform AND 3-meter board." About a month later, I got an e-mail from Sandy attaching a picture of her standing at the edge of a diving board with her back to the camera. She was nude. She wrote, "Snuck in after practice last night. Heidi shot this. You've seen it before and I'm glad of that but thought you'd like a reminder. Invitational starts tomorrow."

The next e-mail of note was in mid-December. "Exams next week. Wish me luck. Coming to St. George with Mom and Art for Xmas. Can't wait to see you." I was excited and panicked. On one hand, I did want to see Sandy very much. On the other hand, I still doubted the wisdom of getting involved with someone so much younger. I was also afraid that I'd disappoint her.

I called Art to confirm that he, Julia, and Sandy were coming and to get Julia's phone number to find out what kind of Christmas gift I get for Sandy. I hadn't talked to Julia since she'd been on St. George, involuntarily, in August. The first thing she said to me was, "Harry, I owe you something. I was in a bad place last summer and being on a sinking boat with my asshole ex-husband seemed to be rock bottom. You saved my life. You introduced me to the joy of going nude, and you introduced me to Art Long. Art is a very special man."

"You had the courage to take your clothes off," I said. "Art is a very good man, but if you and he have connected, it's not because I introduced you but because you've recognized each other as special people. Hey, what should I get Sandy as a Christmas gift?"

Julia answered, "Harry, I don't know whether you realize it, or even want it, but my daughter has fallen for you in a big way. I know that there is a significant age difference between you and Sandra; but I don't think that matters as much with Sandra as it would with most girls. It obviously isn't my decision, but 'll be honest with you: I'm hoping that you and Sandra form a lasting relationship. What should you give her? She talks about you every time she and I talk. Just being there for her will make her happier than anything."

None of that reduced my anxiety or gave me any practical advice. I did finally get Julia to make some specific gift suggestions which I immediately ordered. I did visit a Chamberlain jewelry shop where I found a necklace with a diamond pendant which I thought would look good on Sandy.

Sandy, Julia, and Art came in on December 23. Thankfully, my gifts, including small gifts for Julia and Art, had arrived. I was waiting naked on the tarmac as Sandy came off Art's plane. Of course, she had undressed on the plane. Sandy hugged me tight and we shared a long kiss. Her first words to me were: "Yet another first for me: A Christmas with no clothes on." She took my arm and said, "And I'm glad I'm spending my first naked Christmas with you." We walked inside for her to clear immigration.

After the three of them were formally "admitted" to St. George, Art came up to me and said, "Joanne sends her regrets. I invited her to come along, but she's spending the holidays with her boyfriends and his parents in Boston. I think that is getting serious. But I know that she misses St. George."

Julia, of course, stayed with Art. Sandy stayed with me, but she slept in the guestroom that night. On Christmas Eve, I made her dinner. We drank some wine and, much later, walked nude, holding hands, the beach. Back at the house, Sandy hugged me tightly and we shared a long kiss. She giggled and walked off to my guest room with an exaggerated wiggle of her beautiful bare ass.

At Art's request, I had arranged for the Naked Crustacean to cater Christmas dinner at Art's house. I was friends with the owners. They did a great meal. We exchanged gifts after dinner. I think that Sandy was expecting the things her mother had suggested to me. However, the necklace seemed to surprise her. She was sitting next to me when she opened it. She gasped, looked at me for a moment, and then gave me another long kiss. I put it around Sandy's neck and fastened it. The diamond hung between Sandy's bare breasts. She looked exquisite. Her smile was the most beautiful thing of all.

Dinner had been around mid-day. It was still light when Sandy whispered to me, "We need to let Mom and Art celebrate alone." Sandy and I walked down the hill to my house holding hands. When we got there, Sandy said, "Give me a minute to put the necklace some place safe. Wait." She went into the house for a moment and came back out. She took my hand and led me onto the beach. She stopped a few feet short of the sea. The sun was almost touching the water. Sandy put her free arm around my waist and drew me towards her. "I've got one more gift for you Harry, I hope you like it."

"What's that?" I asked stupidly.

"Me," Sandy said in a very sexy voice. She turned her right hip towards me and pointed to a small yellow dot. "You'll never need to go to the Garden," she said. She put both hands on my bare ass and pulled me into a tight embrace. I put one hand on her bare ass and the other on her bare back and held her tightly. We kissed for a long time. Sandy was rubbing herself against my dick. When we broke the embrace, Sandy knelt in front of my semi-erection. "That looks good," she said. She kissed the head of my dick and ran a finger up the underside of my shaft. "I have a place you should put that."

"Lie back," I said. Sandy lay on the sand on her back with her legs apart. I got down on all fours between her legs and licked up the inside of her left thigh. When I reached her vulva, I kissed it and then began licking Sandy's clit. She inhaled sharply. After letting me lick her for a few moments, Sandy said, "Harry, in, please?"

I moved up so that I was over her and slid my dick into her very wet pussy. "God, that feels good," Sandy said. "Can we stay like this forever?" I began moving my dick back and forth inside of her. "That feels better," she said as she wrapped her long, strong legs around me. I lowered my head and kissed her. As I was penetrating her pelvis, her tongue penetrated my mouth. Before long, she began bucking her hips. I took that as a cue to thrust faster and harder. Sandy gently bit my lip. She used her legs to pull me into her as her pelvic muscles gripped around my dick, making me push harder. I could see sweat on Sandy's face and felt sweat breaking out on me. I looked in Sandy's eyes. What I saw was the most beautiful sight I've ever seen. She clamped down on me even tighter and started to grunt. I was pushing into her with all the force I could summon. I knew that I would come soon. Between grunts, Sandy said, "Let . . it . . . go . . . in . . . me." She made a sound like "arrga" and arched her back. At that same moment, I exploded into her. I lost vision for a second. Sandy grabbed my head with both hands and pulled me to a fierce kiss.

Even though I had come, I continued thrusting my dick inside Sandy's vagina. She hadn't said anything about stopping and her body was still responding. Sooner than I'd expected, Sandy grunted, "oh . . . my . . . god . . . another . . . ONE!" She arched her back again. She slid her head down my neck and bit my shoulder.

Sandy finally relaxed. I was still inside of her but was no longer pushing. I raised my head and torso up to let her breathe. Her eyes were closed. After a long moment, she opened her eyes and looked directly into mine. "I love you," she said.

"I love you too," I responded. We kissed again, much more gently. The sun was down, and it was dark when I rolled off Sandy and lay next to her on the beach. It was a clear, starry night. "That is how you're supposed to celebrate Christmas." Sandy said.

"You are a very special woman," I said. "That was the best lovemaking experience I've had."

"I know I shouldn't ask this, but, better than Sara?" Sandy asked.

I thought for a second. "Yes," I said, "better than any with Sara."

"So, you'll keep me?" Sandy asked.

"Be careful what you wish for," I said.

"I know what I'm wishing for," Sandy replied, "and I hope that I've got it."

"You do," I said.

Sandy and I lay side-by-side naked on the beach for a long time. We finally got up and walked back up to the house. We shared the outdoor shower. While there was a lot of exploring each other's bodies, we did get the sand off. We toweled each other off. I sat down in one of the Adirondack chairs and Sandy sat in my lap. After a few minutes, Sandy asked, "Harry, do you have Skype?"

"No," I said.

Sandy laughed. "You do know what Skype is?"

"I do," I said with mock indignity.

"Can you get it?" Sandy asked. "That way we can talk and see each other once I'm back at school."

"I know that some people on St. George have it," I said, "so, yes, I'll get it."

A bit later, Sandy said, "I'm tired. You wore me out." She stood up and took my hand as I stood up. Sandy led me to the master bedroom. "No more guest room," she said.

"Do you want me to close the walls?" I asked.

"No," Sandy said, "I'm safe with you and I don't care who sees us together."

When we were both in bed, Sandy began stroking my dick. "I'm not trying to fuck again," she said, "but I want to try something I've heard about." She easily got me hard. She got on top of me and used her hand to guide my dick into her. "Let's see if we can just sleep this way," Sandy said. I put my arms around her.

Sandy was still on top of me and I was still inside her when we were awaked the next morning by Art's voice saying, "Someone else got lucky too." I opened my eyes to see Julia and Art standing naked beside our bed. With just a thin sheet over us, there was no mistaking the position Sandy and I were in. Sandy opened her eyes and smiled at me. Then she leaned up and kissed me.

I knew that Julia was open-minded, but I was a little nervous to be lying in front of her in coitus with her daughter. Both of the Harlow women must have mind-reading ability because Julia said, "Relax Harry. You're the first guy Sandra has met whom I've been hoping would make love to her."

Sandy made no move to break our intimate connection as Art asked, "So, what does anyone want to do today, besides sex?"

"We can take the boat out," I suggested.

"Can we have sex on the boat?" Sandy asked, smiling.

"I've had a bad experience with boats recently," Julia said, "but sex makes it worth the risk."

"In that case," Art said, "I promise that there will be sex."

Sandy and I got up and made a light breakfast for the four of us. That involved a lot of touching and rubbing against each other. So did fixing some sandwiches to take on the boat.

It was a beautiful tropical day and, as we bicycled into Chamberlain, there were a lot of people out. As required by law, everyone was completely naked. Julia said, "Before we were brought here in August, I'd have died if I'd been naked outside with strangers. Now, I'd be angry if someone told me to get dressed."

"You just like to show off Mom," Sandy said teasingly.

"Well, yeah," Julia responded.

"Beauty like that should be shown off," Art said.

"So should a dick like that," Julia said, nodding her head towards Art.

"I prefer Harry's," Sandy said.

Art laughed. "Now I'm hurt," he said.

Most people on St. George have a boat and many of our visitors rent boats. It seemed like most of those boats were out that Boxing Day. The cove where Sandy and I had stopped in August was full. I knew that there was another cove a few miles on that was guarded by a small mangrove island. People didn't go there either because they didn't see it or because they were deterred by the narrow channel into the cove. There was only one boat there. Like us, it had two couples aboard. We waved to each other and I anchored as far from the other boat as possible.

The four of us swam for a while. Julia and Art sunbathed on the small beach while Sandy and I hiked around a bit in the surrounding woods. Apart from the folks on the other boat, there was no one around. A bit later, we all swam back to my boat for sandwiches and some wine.

It was a very warm day. The heat, the wine, and the recent end to my celibacy had, I guess, my mind focused on sex. The sweat between Sandy's and Julia's breasts seemed incredibly erotic. Art and I were sitting in the cockpit sipping our wine when Sandy and Julia went forward to chat about something in private. Although Julia's was a bit larger and softer, both women were presenting luscious bare asses to us. I heard Julia laugh and saw her nodding her head. Then she called out, "Boys, would you come up here and help us with something?"

Art and I went forward. As I stepped next to Sandy, I asked "What do you need?"

Sandy reached out a hand and grasped my dick. "Sex," she said, "I'm horny. So's Mom." I didn't need any further encouragement to pull Sandy to me and begin fingering her clit. Soon, Sandy was wet, and I was hard. "On your back," Sandy said. I laid down on the deck. Sandy straddled me and squatted down. When she got low enough, she used her hand to guide my dick into her. Glancing to my left, I saw Julia starting to ride Art about two feet away.