Return to St. George

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy was as good on top as she was underneath. She soon bent down so that I could lick one of her nipples. I let Sandy set the pace and she took it slow. Having Sandy on top gave me a better view of her face when she sat up. Sandy's face was beautiful all the time, but the look which she got on her face during sex was the most beautiful, and arousing, thing I've ever seen.

More than once, I noticed Sandy glance over at her mother on top of Art. I think that she found it arousing that she and her mother were both having sex within a couple of feet of each other. Frankly, it was. Whether that was the cause or not, Sandy and I were into what we were doing, and we were enjoying it. We were in no hurry.

My shoulders got a bit raw from rubbing against the deck, but that was a worthwhile sacrifice. As I heard Julia start to grunt, Sandy accelerated her pace. I helped as much as I could by pushing up into her. Between the sight of Sandy losing herself in our lovemaking and the great things she was doing with my dick, I was soon on the verge of coming. As I came, Sandy arched her back and emitted a scream that must have been heard in Chamberlain. Immediately after her scream, Sandy collapsed onto my chest panting as if she'd just finished a sprint. I put my arms around her and held her. When her breathing slowed some, Sandy kissed me. We lay like that for what seemed a long time, until we heard applause from the other boat.

Sandy and Julia stood up. They looked at each other for a moment and started laughing. They hugged, then turned to face the other boat and took a bow. I glanced at Art, who said, "Harry, I think that we both found keepers."

Julia turned back to Art and me. "That was a blast," she said. "We need to do that again." None of Sandy, Art, or I disagreed.

Unfortunately, Sandy, Julia, and Art were flying back to the States on New Year's night. While I'd been invited to a couple of New Year's Eve parties, Sandy wanted to spend the night with just the two of us together. I fixed her dinner and, afterwards, we sat on the patio and talked. Sandy had brought out my watch and checked it periodically because "I want to start the year with us making love. That's what the new year will be about." About 11:50 p.m., we started kissing and fondling each other. Sandy was on her back on the beach and I was thrusting into her when we heard fireworks around the island indicating that a new year had begun. It was the best start to a year that I'd ever had.

I walked with Sandy to the steps to Art's plane. Sandy, Julia, and Art were still nude. Sandy and I hugged tightly and kissed. Sandy reached down and squeezed my dick. "I love you," she said.

"I love you too," I replied. Whether it was smart or not, I did love Sandy. I still do.

Sandy turned away. I longingly watched her beautiful bare back disappear into the plane. I'd felt hollow when Sandy had left the island in August, just after I had first met her. That was mild compared to what I felt as she left that New Year's night. I suspected that I was being damned foolish hooking up with a woman less than half my age. But Sandra Harlow was simply too great to let go.