All Comments on 'Reunion'

by xbluespoonx

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Chapter 2?

Give this guy some sexy chest hair! He seems to be the fulfillment of her high school girl dreams, and now, at 28, he should have matured to an even more desirable level! Bring on chapter 2 and Chest Hair!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I had married him,23 years ago, from the same school but it had gone wrong, divorced after 12 years now here at the school reunion we came face to face. Greg still looked good,a little less hair but it was obvious he still played sport. He greeted me, a kiss on the cheek, we talked, I felt a little self conscious, I had put on a bit of weight, around the thighs and bottom, then a few speeches, the music started and Greg came straight over to me, asked me to dance. We danced, more speeches, then he asked me again, I danced closer, his hand moved to my bottom, always a favourite with him and my pussy got moist, then it was over. As we left he came over and asked would I like a drink with him, I accepted, we moved down to the bar. Small talk, 2 drinks, then he asked where I was staying, I told him a small off road hotel, what about you ,here he said.It looks nice,it is,he ran his fingers over my nyloned knee and said want to look. He knew,i wanted him, and so in the lift, his hand was under my dress, his finger between my opened legs stroking my nyloned pussy. To the room, he got undressed, his cock sticking out, just like old times he took control, pushing me down my lips eagerly taking him, sucking him, I knew he wouldn't cumm. He moved back, I lifted my dress off and still in my pantyhose turned and knelt on the bed, I felt his hands,my pussy was so wet, he pulled them down,then I felt his tongue, licking my pussy, I opened my legs further, then up to my bottom,he hadn't changed, the head of his cock pushing into my pussy, I shuddered with a small orgasm as he went in deep and then he held my hips pulling my pussy back and forward onto his oh so hard cock, faster now and I couldn't hold my orgasm as my pussy clamped around him as he shot his cumm deep into me. there it was the once familiar push, I fell flat onto the bed, I hoped I could still take it, his cock moving from my pussy,still hard to my anal entrance, it felt wet,hot, my mind,relax, and I did just as he eased forward and my arse opened to accept him in one slow push and we lay there, him deep in my bottom, and he slowly arse fucked me for how long I don't know, nor could I care as the man I still loved took what he wanted and emptied his second load of cumm deep into my milking rectum. I stayed the night, we parted in the morning, I hoped I would not have to wait till the next reunion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous