All Comments on 'Reunion Union'

by voyuerman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
cindylynn34cindylynn34over 6 years ago

Really enjoyed it. Thank you.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Believable content, reasonable writing

I thought the author did a good job on this story. I know personally about the, usually hidden, desire to be inseminated by a black man. In this story I believe that the wife was welcoming to the attention and that the presence of an outsider in the marriage was not ‘nonconsential’. Pretty sure she was receptive. Xoxoxoxoxo Annette

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Pure trash

Kill this stupid bastard. You cucks make me ill. Fuck you all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good

Good story, sexy wife. Maybe take out the forced sex and let it be she wants it too. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found this story and shared it with me. We both enjoyed it tremendously. Her question to me was, “Would you please set me up to be raped by a man like Reggie?”

She believes it is every white wife’s wet dream to be raped and impregnated by a black man. Also, it should be every white husband’s dream to lick her pussy clean after she has fucked black.

Also, it was great that the husband shot his worthless seed into her bowels. Whereas the black man shot his sperm into her fertile womb.

My wife had a very mischievous look in her eyes after we read this. OMG!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, I love eating my slutty wife's cum filled pussy. She has a great ass and it drives her crazy when I cling to her sexy ass cheeks while I bury my face in her messy twat. She has a few steady boyfriends who come by and fuck her often so I get plenty of fresh cream pie, but I love when a few of them get together and run a train on her. They always let me watch and clean her up when she gets too sloppy.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight69about 2 months ago

Good story except for two things, the forced sex and the pregnancy. Wife was already established as a major tease who was beautiful and happened to be drunk. No need for the hallway "rape". Simply have the teasing get carried away. The pregnancy was stupid. She is a mature woman in her late 30's. She would not want a black baby that would disrupt her life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The husband is an idiot and a weird sicko. It is one thing to fantasize about your wife with another man; entirely different from telling a stranger to rape your drunk wife and get her pregnant. There was no indication of swinging or swapping prior to the reunion. Going from a stable monogamous marriage to impregnated by rape was inconsistent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous