All Comments on 'Rev. Sam's Wife Pt. 03'

by Magna12

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 3 years ago

The story follows a pattern of the vicar's wife being easily seduced, so hopefully, she will continue in that frame of mind and more action will be forth-coming. Churchgoers have been known throughout the centuries to be no less titillated than any other woman and a resort packed with BBC is a good choice to experiment with what she has been missing from her husband. He on the other hand has his flock to look after in his wife's absence! I look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Doug needs relief

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great prose!

Unlike your other readers, I am hoping that Mrs. Davidson will embrace ALL the pleasures of the resort....oral, anal, spanking, DP and more.... and that she will happily assent to a rousing rogering by the man she thought she hated.....knowing that he would make her a much happier Rev's wife!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
beulahthebrit

Oh, one certainly hopes that Mrs Davidson does fully enter into using ALL of the resorts facilities (anal, DP and airtight, perhaps a bit of bi- action as well). It would be a shame for her to go back to her boring existence with-out trying everything at least once. You never know, if she enjoys it, she'll, keep practising at home.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous