All Comments on 'Revelation Ch. 03'

by SecretLoverOIE

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
revelation is the best

After a long i got such erotic story..i m giving it 9 out of 10 mar

k.--d.vijay

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Too damn long for Robert to take that pussy. I gave it a 3.5.

If I'm fucking my older sister, I will inquire if she is on the pill. I would be elated if I got my sister pregnant BUT first we BOTH would have to agree that this is what we both hope for.

When I was in my early twenties, I got three women pregnant. One was seven years older than me. She had a fifteen-year-old son and a thirteen-year-old daughter. She wanted to get married and start a life with me and our new baby. I didn't want to marry a woman with two children. The second one was a nurse, and we were not in love with each other. The third one was a mother of a sixteen-year-old daughter and like the first one she also wanted to get married and start a family with our baby. I said no to this. I mentions this because I never at any time told any of these women that I wanted to have a baby with them. My younger sister was the only woman I said that I wanted to make a baby with her. And she is the only woman who gave me children.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous