All Comments on 'Revelations'

by alex_lover

Sort by:
  • 288 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

He should take a shit on her boss' grave and then burn down his house with his wife in it. Then he should leave the country with the $2 mil his whore wife was paid.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Excellent Read

I'm surprised Victor stayed as long in the house as he did. The whore, I mean the wife thought nothing of cheating and in fact never apologized once. She was just sorry he found out. I look forward to ch. 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a

miserable bitch. Leave her after getting the money if he can. I don't know what the legalities are about something like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
she is one

cold hearted bitch and if you want to stay popular with the readers you will have to forgive her because most sick fucks on this site are matt moreau fans and he would be eaten her out as much as possible while telling you he is a green beret, sorry got of the track there hopefully he will chase the cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nice tale

The wife is definitely in denial. She found a reason to have a affair that she knew she wouldn't be caught but didn't expect her lover on his death bed to send CD and letters along with photos which she didn't know about to her and by chance her hubby opens the mail and discovers her betrayal and unfaithfulness to their marriage. She continues to remain in denial even after discussion with full family on another unfaithful wife which was caught cheating and was being discussed on national television. There is no trust anymore or ever again. Thanks for writing and sharing.

bruce22bruce22about 11 years ago
On to the next chapter

Will she accept the two million gift? Leaving all else aside, what the hell was Harry trying to do? Obviously there was no way that Vanessa could explain why she received such a gift, after all he arranged her new job for her with that wonderful letter.

Extremely well written. I admit that once again I can only see a dark future for Victor. That is the terrible thing in these well done LW stories. Victor does not in anyway deserved to have been cuckolded. And I really do not believe the story she told him after the evidence of the party when his wife was still alive. I am afraid of being furious with the next chapter, but I will read it..... I will not simply drop it..

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 11 years ago
Setting up a bad situation

is not difficult. Neither is putting chapter 1 by the title. You can get a lot of comments and a high score by showing a man's life turn to shit. You'll get high votes if he kills the wife and has a seance to bring the bastard back so he can kill him in the next chapter, which really should have a Chapter 2 in the title.. The problem is that this hole is so deep and the emotion is so raw, that anything less than a nuclear approach will not make most readers happy. Her actions showed no respect, but her words to her husband when he found out were the real nails in the marriage coffin. She tried to claim it was for a greater cause. Her pussy could cure cancer and old age and she had to do it. We'll see where this goes, but be prepared for some unhappy readers in the end.

karan9876karan9876about 11 years ago
Please dont go the cuck way....

I have given you 4 stars, please show some respect for that and dont go the cuck way. Make sure its BTB story in the end.

loveitdownunder1109loveitdownunder1109about 11 years ago
Good News, Bad News

Good News - I thought this was extremely well written and (for the most part) believable. I am really looking forward to the conclusion.

Bad News - Since dqs1 When We Were Married, I have vowed to never begin a story until all the parts are posted. PLEASE in the future make the reader aware there will be more to follow. Some of dqs1's installments took a month. I hope yours is already written and ready to be posted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
she need to be punished

denial is the wife problem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
re: Good News, Bad News

I have no problem with stories that aren't complete -- provided the writer uses a chapter number in the first chapter. As far as I'm concerned,. the lack of a chapter number to warn that this was only the start is nothing but a "Fuck you" to the readers. Therefore, when this happens I rate the story a 1, regardless of the story's merits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
now this author can write/excellent story so far

I hope he can find some peace but forgiveness is out of the question. she makes it sound like she saved a life by screwing her boss back to health after losing his wife. how could she forget she made wows and is a married women to a loving husdband , i can only hope part 2. the author does not make him a chuck.. she needs some punishment for her actions and divorce seems proper. maybe even showing the pictures to his children or her company.he is in pain while she thinks her actions were justified???

kelchakelchaabout 11 years ago
Horrible Emotions

One of the best renderings of emotional pain in quite some time. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

She is a whore with no morals and she is getting 2 million for getting fucked. Post the letter and all the pictures and DVD on net, claim 1/2 of the 2 million as wages and kick the cheating cunt out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more vile stupid crap

a full blown intense sexual love affair .. with the wife caught dead to righst with video and pictures

yet she cannot even call it an affair ?

what is MORE damaging than the affair is that the wife's constant excuse making...and her failure to see why reason why the Husband might be upset?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
just another real sad

tale. nicely written but then again why write it and post it here ? there won't be anything erotic even as the story goes on.

she is a shittbag and doesn't think she did wrong and the dead lover could not even let her live a good live after his dead so he sent the material in a way that the idiot husband had to find so that the marriage would be destroyed.

so why waste the time writing the next chapter ? because it is erotic to see how the kids suffer or even have the dad suffering more because they think too it's no big deal ?

I really have no answer why the most talented storytellers here think any of this is erotic. are they all taking antidepressants and this is the most fun they can think of ?

as I said nice writting good plot but erotic ????????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very well done except for

the numerous interruptions with the news story of the General and the married woman (the General was Patreus and the woman was not his aide but she did have her nose too far into Military business). This story was used to make points about adultery all through the story but what they really did was add confusion and break into the ongoing story like a lousy commerical.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

-wife is delusional

-she doesn't have any remorse for her cheating - she was licking her old boss's ass....this was NOT therapy

- she has excuses. Not explanations. She justified her behaviour and she has no pain at the suffering she has caused her husband

-she spent every day (5 days a week) fucking her boss (or doing some sexual act with him) . Therapy??? And then the coast was clear when her husband was not around and she continued fucking her boss??? So much for therapy???

- her explosion when the kids were there...still in denial and still self delusional.

- she wants to now just sweep this under the carper and carry on as per normal....what exactly is her normal?

- I'm praying that Victor doesn't become the wimp cuckold. I'm hoping that at 60 years old he can leave the lieing, cheating bitch and start again. I am hoping that the writer can honour Victor and not make him a willing spineless cockold.

- I refuse to vote until I read the end

- please Do Not spoil this story

- oh and when will that bitch learn her lesson???

- a good story but please do not make him into a ball less cuck

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

Bet the whore is fucking her current boss too - now we know why the great recommendation - interview included a blow job and anal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Two words

Only shit

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 11 years ago
RAAC TRAIN COMING !!! WHOOO WHOOOOO !!!

in the end this is just Glorified Matt Moreau shit. The hole that the author has dug e here with the Cunt whore wife is so deep and so severe that in reality nothing can be done to save the marriage.

Throughout this story the fie makes it clear she does NOT understand WHY her Husband MIGHT be upset. He does not see why after seeing all that video and images that he MIGHT have doubts about her and their marriage. THAT perspective is what kills this marriage

But there are already so many clues here that we can make a good probability bet that this author will do just that . Lets accept for the time being her argument / defense that she REALLY thought that her pussy was made of magical powers... and that she had brought Harry back. ( whatever the fuck that means)

after the 1st time WHY did she then keep doing this ?

every day at Harry's Place for Lunch?

then for 6 months after Victor moved down to Houston ?

After reading four pages of this Victor for all his internal thinking and angst NEVER even thinks about THAT! And of course has not ask his wife about this KEY point at all.

SECOND point.. while the cunt whore wife is explaining excusing and defending her full blown deep 1 year long sexual affair as No big deal the author has Victor go through the images/ video he has has seen .

Yet he does NOT show them to her... WHY?

In other words every time she opens her mouth with this

... "No! No, Victor! I did not make love to Harry. The Lord knows that the only person I love is you and you alone!" she shot back. "It ... it was ... was a healing, healing of the mind and body."....

or this

......"The point I want to make is that I have loved you and you alone, Victor, and what happened between me and Harry was exactly what you saw, just sex. Sex for the sake of reclaiming a person we all know from the world of the living dead!"

....

or this

......"Victor, there has been no other man in my life except you," shot back Vanessa. "And I'm not a sex-crazy nympho. You know me well enough and should have stopped to ponder before throwing such a cheap accusation at me," she went on with a trace of anger in her tone......

Victor SHOULD be showing her pictures and Videos?

(there is only one possible answer... RAAC at all costs)

THIRD ... WHY is Victor still in the house? WHY would he acquiesce and decide to put up a false front to move back into the master bedroom for thanksgiving? I am ot saying that could NOT happen but why would he agree to it?

FOUR.... Is there any way to excuse or accept this sort of rationalization from you spouse who ... after being caught in a along term 1 year long deep sexual love affair clams to Love ONLY you ?

....Well, Victor, supposing I had gotten into bad company and become a drug addict? Then would you not have tried to hold on to me and move forward in life?"...

Oh my god... this is soooo over

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
This author knows how to raise a bit of dust eh?

Congratulations on being able to transpose the Petraeus imbroglio into a viable part of your story. This is a overall cohesive & even more provocative effort for a premeire fictional effort. That being said there were glitches to be found according to my evaluations.

The couple have diametrically different outlooks on life & it strains credibility that this is the first time this degree of chasm has separated them. Victor is old school & his wife seems to have a live & let live vantage point. Yet heretofore all was pretty much ducky in their world. Not buying it.

Personally I'd be using my half of the two million to find out the degree of her mendacity. DNA testing all around at next family reunion. Lie Detector tests or divorce to ascertain if this was only time Virginia went rogue?

That being said- until that parcel came in Victor was a contented man. This transgression occurred decades ago. To me, the question of ' stay or go ' is subjective & depends on one's capacity to forgive AND forget. I'd be pissed but a cool million buys a lot of healing balm.

Anyway - four stars on excellent job of sucking readers in your drama. Full marks hopefully, next time when the characters don't fall into black & white cliches and modalities to kickstart the chaos.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 11 years ago
and this .. at the end

more proof of RAAC ending

"Victor, I just used my body to help a sick and grieving soul. I think I deserve better judgement than you are dishing out."

"I think I need some fresh air," replied Victor exasperatedly. He got up and staggered into the guest room and fell upon the bed face down.

++++++++++++++

why doesnt Vctor reply

" for a full year 5 times a weak several time a day ?"

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Very well-produced story so far.

I also found the parallels with the dumb general and his tart to be a little overdone and I hope that it will fade away in the next part. So far so good - intriguing and pretty well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
liked!!

A good start. Much more believable then most stories that are posted here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Let the characters take it, not the asshole commenters

Whenever I see a commenter demand that a writer resolve a story a certain way, my response is "It's not your story, it belongs to the writer. Furthermore, if you ever wrote yourself, you would know that characters can take over and write their own endings--and that's a good thing. Lit writers are not here to write customized jack-off material for your flacid little pee-Pete's. many of the best writers (like Papatoad) don't even enable comments. You need them. They don't need you.

So, to Alex_Lover, let your story go wherever it takes you. If that's BTB, fine. If jt's reconciliation, fine. But if you allow the white trash trolls to boss you around, your writing will suffer for it.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 11 years ago
5* story telling

It's not at pleasant story, but then, neither is life, sometimes.

But it is very well told. Eager to see how it progresses.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 11 years ago
Harddaysknight is right

When a story is this well written, the pain so visceral, the wife such an unfeeling moron (cares about her boss but not her husband) there is no way back. This wasn't an quick occasional fuck, this was an alternate life, one that she obviously relished despite all her dopey denials of only loving Victor. When you are married you don't have the right to have "just sex" with anyone other than your husband. Her willful blindness to this is pitiful.

And, where can you possibly go with this except down? Revenge? Maybe. He doesn't seem like the type. Leave her? Possibly, but the humiliation he feels will destroy him. He has seen far too much to just forget it. He has been destroyed. That's the end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yeah right

A cheating wife story demands the Sainted cuck husband find out. But, a letter along with pics and CD showing all the lurid images delivered to the cuck's door? The entire plot falls into his lap and no skill or imagination is required by the author, which is good because he has none. But a cheating whore/done wrong spouse could be written by a twelve year old and the revenge posse would praise it like a work of Shakespeare.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent start

Don't listen to Harry and others it is clear he is not capable of reading. Harry, the story has not ended and perhaps you should write one yourself if you are so good.

A-L this is an excellent start and tying it to the "real" news gives it great power. I look forward to seeing how you and your characters take care of this issue. 5*'s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
my problem

is that it was very confusing about the discovery. (?????) He had time to view the movies BEFORE she came home that day? Were they going through the box together? What of the money Harry left her? Yes, way too much dialogue spent on the public affair of the General. Not enough spent on the couple. When the kids came for thanksgiving, it would have been the time to get it out in the open if he felt so strongly about ongoing and continued deceptions that affect the WHOLE family. I see having the ability to address some of these concerns in chapter 2, but I must admit that I'm not all that interested. These characters seem flat. Maybe I am just getting too jaded, but rightous igdination is not enough to propell a meaningfull character. Sure he won't leave her, because at this point in his life, what else does he have? But how will she make it up to him? How can she use the money to unselfishly make his dreams come true? That he could enjoy his remaining years happy instead of miserable? She needs to be contrite and humble and not insult his intelligence. She needs to accept responsibility in what was the worst mistake of her life. Could you write a sincere apology letter from her to him while he is away at the cabin, that shows the way she viewed the affair then was wrong and she views it differently now. Perhaps so that some sort of silver lining can come out of this mess. It should be easier knowing that the bastard she cheated with is now dead. She needs to take control and save her husbands life, like she once saved the life of her lover. I wasn't too happy with the plot device of this being her justification for cheating, but you have to allow it to come full circle if it is going to work at all. I don't know if any of this mirrors your thinking, but I bet your readers want it to be believable. Good Luck salvaging this (so-far) below average effort.

romaq7705romaq7705about 11 years ago
burn the bitch

what else is there to do?

this reminds of the story where the wife HAD to reward her boss for all the help the boss extended to finish the job (contract).

here, the wife had to give the boss sex. of course i understand the healing power of sex but does it have to be with the wife. she could have gotten a call girl. but no, she had to have sex with her boss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
there isnt much of a mystery to this, and if you do serials say so, so i wait until its posted

The woman was already set herself with a name. The name was earned by her actions. She was a company whore paid to keep the man going. She saw it as her god given job to fuck him back to life. She is upset he found out, she is in no way ashamed of her actions the basically removed her feelings and emotions, and of course of her commitment to her marriage, her husband, and to her children. She exposed herself willing to another person risking STDS and other risk and exposing her husband and her family to those risk. This letter is the payoff of her whoring, she is going to receive 2 million dollars.as her payment for fucking over time her boss. The very stupid assumption no one knows what she was doing is without merit. She herself stated he and she went dancing and he groped her there. He went her room in hotels and fucked her. She went to his house and he fucked her. She fucked him in thier office. There is no way the company did not know of her actions. What he needs to do is check the DNA of their children, when a liar tells you they didnt do something the only thing you know for sure is they lie. The woman has destroyed their entire life and memories to gether. He now knows all that history and memories were false, the marriage a sham. He needs to divorce her with no sharing of assets based on her inheritance of $ 2 mil and he needs to sue her for alimony. Divorced and removed, no further contact with the disrespectful, unloving, adulterous whore needs to be made. The children need to be told and allowed act as they want to. This will show their true character also.

I hate reading stories and finding at the end it is to be continued. Always mention that up front please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not that old

If a man is in resonably good shape, there is no reason why he can't burn his slut wife and move on. I couldn't stay with her. I hope he takes half of her whore profit and leaves the slut to forever regret her actions. He deserves something for the pain she has caused him. Please don't let the queers, cucks and sluts influence you to turn this into a raac story. I will wait to see what you do before I give it a score.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 11 years ago
I am NOT saying the author has to do this or that

I am saying IF her defense is "I did it to save him..." the next question is

Why was it necessary fuck him for a whole year?... 5 days a week?

several times day? with the whole company knowing?

those are the next LOGICAL questions.

This is not brain surgery.

5 will get you 10 that in the chapters to follow ...the husband never asks her that.

orefinnorefinnabout 11 years ago
Well written

Victor's character seems to be more well developed than Vanessa's ... but it is from his point of view. I argued with myself between voting a 4 or a 5 and the five won out but may not remain for the following chapter(s).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Leave her

Lady cheated on her husband, if she wanted to help her boss could have found him another woman or even better gotten him into therapy. Her twisted mind thought it was okay to screw around when she got married, sure if the situation were reversed she would not have been forgiving of her husband trying to 'comfort and help' another woman in that way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hits close to home.

Since I just found out that my wife of 40+ years had an affair with her boss at the bank where they both worked, this story contains a lot of the same feelings & emotions that I've felt over the last year since I found out. She is now retired, medically, & he now works for another bank in NC, & will retire soon.

Muffdiver1

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Is This Going To Be A Book????

Thanks for sharing good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I enjoyed it.

I'll be watching for more, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So far 5 stars

So far five stars, but the bitch better burn! She is full of shit! She wasn't "healing" anyone she was having fun cheating on her husband. If she wanted to "heal" her boss she would have gotten permission from her husband first. She is an adulterous bitch. Wait for the 2 million to come in then divorce her and get 1/2 of it! Fuck her, he can hook up with a younger better model that might appreciate him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'l skip further

episodes I can already see that this is sadly going the reconciliation forgiveness route.

maninconnmaninconnabout 11 years ago
Nice start

Can't wait for chapter 2! I like your characters, they are all very real, with one exception. Vanessa's denial of what her affair should mean to Victor.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 11 years ago
Whichever way this goes

Resolution requires explaining vanessa,no woman is that stupid or cruel,she has something wrong if she thinks the angel of mercy stuff is going to fly.Her 'i am so sorry.you.were hurt' is like saying 'i am so sorry what I said hurt you',it is blaming the victim.Either she tells the truth and stops the bs or he should burn her with the company as well as divorce.The fact that they had peachy names for each other says that it wasnt just sex and she has a lot to explain.

StangStar06StangStar06about 11 years ago
I love what you've done so far

This is an exceptional beginning. The characters are real and the story flows nicely.

It's your story so tell it the way you want.

Richie4110Richie4110about 11 years ago
Wonderful story eager for the next chapter

A truly great story line and the best one yet that involves aging and infidelity. Please maintain that high level of intensity.

Thanks for your outstanding effort.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 11 years ago
Sex

She entered in to the affair knowingly and was not forced. Thing is did she do sexual acts with Harry jer lover she has not done with her husband ! ?

It so she had no respect for her husband, also so is not sorry for what she did. Only sorry that Victor has found out in such a graphic way.

What about the 2 million, has she hinted at spending it all on her husband or the children !

I am in the reconciliation camp and do hope they make it out of this mess. However she does need to suffer badly and have pain, hurt, and possible betrayal her self.

Perhap Victor can screw one of her divorced friends and video it !

leviayersleviayersabout 11 years ago

great start. i'm committed

Kate12345675Kate12345675about 11 years ago
A Female Point Of View

There life as a couple is over. How can Victor ever trust her again ? Vanessa is a very selfish woman. She has no remorse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Gues we'll see

Will this be a spineless cuck, or a scorch the cheating bitch story?

Hopefully I hope he fucks around on her

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

After he nails a couple of women, and rubs her face in it, then maybe he could think about keeping her around.

Maybe.

cpetecpeteabout 11 years ago
Outstanding!

You really got us sucked in! Judging by all the Posters writing in, you really have readers invested in this tale.

Fine job-gonna be tough to top chapter 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
She is to self centered to live!

She had a rational for her betralal,but she would not share that with her family, friends, or co- workere. she was a company whore, and she is now a whore.Her concern is to keep her image, not to be the partner to her husband.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 11 years ago
Thinking about this as a husband would.

Why was it up to his wife to save the old bastard? How was she able to end the affair without killing him? Why did she so eagerly blow and screw him, rather than do it only as therapy. Now he is a dying man and by her reasoning, a younger, prettier piece of ass should be his cure for the next year. That may dig the writer out of this very deep hole. Vic needs hot monkey sex with some babe while she sits at home, only to rescue his soul and save his life, of course. She'll understand!

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
5*****

I think the best story on this genre PAPATOAD's masterwork "My Adobe Hacienda".

I hope the sequel(s) will be same level, as Papatoad's story was..........

BTW Victor has enough money............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great start

Realy good start to this story. I gave it 5 stars please don't leave it too long before posting part 2

Thanks

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
What is the true revenge?

@HDK You are not right! The true revenge to find a newer long lasting mate. The lover/mistress are not true revenge. It is not more, but a declared open marriage, which will end a newer living together 5 years later. Vanessa will be sad for 5 years and she will feel nothing about her betrayal. Vanessa must wait 5 years and they will live together. The total revenge is showed by Papatoad's masterwork "My Adobe Hacienda". The true revenge is only the new mate (wife to live together with a girlfriend). Papatoad's story the husband did not divorce her, but the husband lives together with ANOTHER WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the revenge!

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

SHALL WE GUESS WHAT PART OF HER BODY PETALS referred to? probably her cheating cunt. damn you did a good job creating a real fucking whore and i want to see how many she is fucking now.

it is so good i had to read it again. what a great fucking whore, she did get 2 million for fucking him, you created in the tory - i absolutely hate the character.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

duna - you are a pacifist - to you revenge is to do nothing. it is just the way you are. you hate violence, you hate payback, you hate anything but cucks in your stories. that does not make you a bad personally but it sure as hell proves you were never in love and lost because the cunt cheated on you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So, she's sorry she hurt his feelings, but not for what she did to hurt him?

Sounds to me like she's just sorry she got found out.

This story has potential, but it could go either way

She seems to think that she was totally justified in what she did and there was nothing at all wrong with what she did. As long as she has that attitude, I see no satisfactory solution other than to burn the bitch down and Victor needs a new lover/wife. And he somehow needs a large chunk of that money. Possibly even sue the company some how?

On the other hand, if she comes to understand the error of her ways, possibly being hurt by Victor having an affair and her children and friends finding out about her and strongly expressing disapproval, etc., then I could see a reconciliation as a possible satisfactory ending.

In any case, please don't leave us hanging too long before the next chapter.

Andy

Mustang88LXMustang88LXabout 11 years ago
the story was mostly good until......

You turned the husband into a wimp. She is the definition of "Cunt" selfish, heartless, only her reasoning no matter how mindless it really is is correct to her. FUCK THAT CUNT. She thinks nothing of it, like therapy is all it was, oh and just ignore that loving infatuated look on the videos of me with my man, oh I mean patient or hurting boss, ya that's it.

If it was a one time only fuck then there could possibly be reconciliation, but not a year long LOVE. It is very obvious that she was in love with him and not her husband, hell she chose her boss over her husband da. Her explanation is just more crap excuses for a cheating Cunt.

Look if Victor does not burn this cunt for the vile gut wrenching betrayal, then he is nothing more then a wimp Cuck faggot who should kill himself because he is worthless. In part 2 like a previous comment said, he is dying now of a broken heart so he should have a much younger hot tight woman nurse him back to the living. And I think that should include a nice 2 week holiday in the tropics while the cheating cunt wife stays home Alone. And if you do not think that would solve the problem for him. You are a moron. At this point who cares if the cheating cunt is hurt, she deserves far worse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Whoa - glad we read the comments first, manipulative sluts & brain-dead wimps are not our cup of tea.

Just from the comments and the stupid things that Duna rants about - this particular story seems to run along the same vein as the typical MattM dog shit. Oh, well at least Stang, mortongrange & others are doing as much as they can to balance the cuck garbage on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Money

The B will soon have millions of dollars. He should work on getting as much of it that he can, expose the cheating whore to all her friends/family and on the internet and divorce her.

cladymoorcladymoorabout 11 years ago
Close to Home

I have read hundreds of Loving Wives stories. This one struck closest to my own experience. I look forward to how the author is going to resolve the situation.

Cordially,

Cladymoor

DG HearDG Hearabout 11 years ago
Good Story, so far!

I'm not going to tell you what to write or how the story should end. It's your story and should end the way you want it too. I hope you don't wait to long to post the next chapter. You can tell it's a good story because of the number of those who have commented and wanting to give an opinion. Best of luck to you.

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The plan

Victor goes to cabin. Comes up with plan: law suit against company, legal action against Harry's estate, legal separation zo he can play and do things wife wouldn't with him but would with boss, while wife must be chaste for the year. If she refuses divorce and the world sees the pictures and dvd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Time to Cut Your Loses

Instead of going to the cabin,Victor go to the South Pacific for until after the holidays without telling anyone. Let Vanessa stew in her on misery for a while and explain to the rest of the family where the father is. Some comments by other reviewers are saying Victor should try to get part of the money that Vanessa is receiving from departed playmate: that would make Victor into a pimp; to which he is not. Taking the money only ads insult to injury.

Upon returning from his getaway,Victor should file for a divorce and bid Vanessa a fond farewell get on with the rest of his life.

oliver1242

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

She does not get the reason why this is/was a problem. IF she was proud of it, she'd have said, Oh I am banging harry. A good set up to him leaving her her, where financially harry eased burdens there, while inflicting them on him. He has a place, away from her, and gotta be more than the struggle to reconcile to find peace, and her rationalization of it all. He has an ex and next finds consequences are there, but different between him/her. A revelation leads to having an ex wife and answering the question what next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You need an editor who will cut out the repetition

Alright, already! All signs indicate that Victor will keep flogging the issue, so I'll wait to read the last page of the final installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lots

Lots of comments, and many twists possible here, especially with 2MM at stake. But your title still should have said, "01" or the like to show respect for your readers. I grade this down because of that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
looking.............

Looking forward to next installment....

You were able to draw out the pain of the husband well. But I do not understand why you had to belabor the CD for so long . It could have been glossed over with in fewer paragraph. I love the scene with the kids ... although improbable with the TV show.

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
Question

@cantbuymy You are right, I am not like murder. Is it a problem? I like stories where the solution is not murder.

I think the solution for elder people is not simple, what this story shows.

What does I like in stories?

I like stories, when the solution is WIFE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The majorities of my stories THIS IS or THIS WILL BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story......

Loving it so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Why did he wait so long to do anything?

Why not just call everybody up and say "The visit is off! I just found out your mother is a cheating cunt!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
How do you embrace betrayal?

This isn't a one time "mistake." You have betrayal compounded by lies and deceit. Does any self respecting man have ANY choice but to leave? How do you look yourself in the mirror if you don't? How do you kiss lips that betrayed you for so long and with such disregard? How do you make love to such a thing? This isn't about "BTB." It is about not wasting more of your life on someone who clearly doesn't deserve you.

I will wait for the ending to rate this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well, we can guess where this is going.

With this author's obvious proclivity toward moral relativism, the whore wife will convince the unsuspecting husband that he is all wrong and she not only is right, but justified in her behavior. He should kick her out the door with her $2 million whore's earnings, and, if she has any decency at all, she will not request, or counter sue for, anything thing else they may have in accumulated wealth. It is likely, however, that she does not have even one iota of decency.

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
Murder is not=only solution or payback...........

@ cantbuymy I am sorry. Exactly I do not like the murder. When I read a story with murder I read it like a tragedy. Yes I agree that there are some circumtensis, where the murder is the only solution, but every cheating case is not the murder is the solution.

If somebody is older and healthy the wife change is a possibility. We male people die earlier than the female, generaly the husbands are older than the wives, so female surplus is in the older ages. The choice is bigger for a wealthy country, because the internet dating is a possibilties for a citizen of a wealthy country, etc.......

However first it all possibilties for HEALTHY OLDER MALE PEOPLE ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Here the wife takes medicines in this story first chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!! The husband is healthy..............................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Vanessa saved Harry

But did she ever figure out her MOST IMPORTANT JOB, who was going to save Victor, the father of her children and her (supposed) life long companion? Or was she only thinking of Vanessa? Good story so far, but if you RAAC based on some fem BS, boy are you gonna get 1 bombed and otherwise hammered.

OverstarOverstarabout 11 years ago
Continue

I'd like to see the end of the story.

solotorosolotoroabout 11 years ago
I don't know

This seems quite a trap for that poor bastard. OK, the first time it was just an unplanned tryst, but for a year and going off with her boss for a weekend fuck-fest? No way, this became much more than a rescue mission for her. Once she realized that hauling her boss's ashes was therapudic she could have been the perfect assisstant and arranged trysts with pros who would have done a much better job. Nope, she just used it as an excuse to fuck around on her husband. That's why in her twisted mind she thinks he should be pinning a metal on her rather that berating her. She isn't even sorry she did it. Zero guilt. I hope he rrealises this, cuts his losses and moves on with his life. Forget that BS about being in his twilight years. I am of an age with the character and let me tell you there is still a lot of life to enjoy. Too much to spend even one more day with an ego-centric cheating cunt like her. Get away and start savoring every moment of every day in a new life. It's a bold new adventure. Unfortunately, I think you're going to make him eat shit.

doberincadoberincaabout 11 years ago
Betrayal

Can't be healed, the damage is done. Maybe forgive, but never forget. The trust is gone, something precious has been fouled. Each time he would look at her, he doesn't see his life-partner, but a person who betrayed him. I'm not a BTB type, but I would leave. It's better to live your life by yourself, without being confronted each day with a person who claims to be your partner, but in reality wasn't. Of course, he realizes, that the life he lived was one big lie. I think only one emotion would be appropriate: hate...

OneShotOneOneShotOneabout 11 years ago
The wife's reaction

is spot on. Cheaters are never sorry about their infidelity.They are sorry that their spouse/partner found out and will do anything to explain it away. There is a writer over at HuffPo a psychologist who spends a good deal of time justifying women's bad behavior toward men who wrote about a married client who had an ongoing affair with an ex from high school. Her attitude, the client's was; the husband didn't know so no harm no foul. The writer of course endorses that view, for women. And you'll find that is the cheaters mind set.

I think alex_love has done a fine job getting into the mind of an unfaithful wife. Not so much the husband. So if you ever find yourself in this position and your wife says "I'm sorry." Remember she's sorry you found out not that she cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
poor bastard

I'm usually not the "burn the bitch"-type but at this case I don't see otherwise

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Anon

I'm annoyed, Purely because this story has potential, But i already know how it will end. Also, Victor needs to be a stronger character. Right now he is so passive.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 11 years ago
Agree with many on this

I haven't time to read all the comments this morning, but I've read enough. The story was fairly well written with few technical errors. But I echo the frustration with the lack of the "Ch. 01" label. It could be a while before we find out what happens next, and who knows, maybe this will be one of three or four chapters . . . . I think Victor is too passive and already, he is acting like a cuckold wimp. This attitude of "what he doesn't know won't hurt him" on the part of his wife is really sick and callous.

I smell a reconciliation brewing but I don't see any way for the pain to ever go away. I'm afraid I'm of the philosophy, "Never forgive, and never forget." We don't get to hear Vanessa's response to a hypothetical "what if I cheated and you found out, how would you feel?" because wimpy Victor doesn't ask this relevant question. Two stars for creating a very weak male character and for not labeling the story as part one.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
I'm reserving my judgement till the end

She acts like fucking this guy saved his life. He's dead, and she's just a typical "trying to make up an excuse whore". But I see a RAAC ending coming also. She has no remorse about the affair and even his sons know what a cuckold is. Lets just hope Victor doesn't die as one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Your writing has potential

Here's a few comments, in no particular order:

1. You're obviously a Brit. Why are you attempting to write convincingly about Americans? Write what you know.

2. The sex scenes seem contrived and appear to have been added merely because you felt compelled to include some sex scenes. The sex scene on the first page, between the husband and wife, was completely unbelievable. They have been married for over 30 years, are in their sixties, and have passionate sex during the evening news, with the wife hot and wet and begging for sex? Bull shit! You obviously know nothing about couples who have been together for any length of time, if you think that is how it is. And the descriptions of the sex between the wife and her boss were not very believeable, either. These videos were supposed to have been secretly recorded from a single camera in a fixed location, with no editing, and no close-ups? The level of detail of the husband's comprehesion of what was occurring, particularly concerning the oral sex, would not be decernable from such a video. Still, I can understand why it was useful to the story to have the husband be fully aware of the level of the wife's betrayal. It might have been more believeable that the husband knew the details of the cheating (e.g., that she tongue fucked the bosses ass) if the package had included letters or emails exchanged between the lovers at the time, in which they went into details of what they had done, or intended to do.

3. The confrontation between the husband and wife, at least so far, has been disappointing. Why hasn't the husband described some of the more extreme sex acts that they did (like frenching his ass), and pointed out that she always refused to do anything anal with him? That hasn't really been introduced, but it seems like it would strengthen the sense of the husband's outrage. Why hasn't he told her how disgusted he is that she would come home and kiss him, only minutes from leaving the boss?

Anyway, congratulations on a good start. I hope you will continue to post.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Kept my interest

Here's another question he should answer for her: if she'd died, would she have wanted him to self-destruct, or to picked up and carry on? Likely the latter. So, if she'd killed the trust the marriage needed to be built on, not much reason for him not to carry on. Their kids are grown, she's now wealthy, which means he gets half of that check. Go carry on. If, after a year or so, he wants to mend things, that will be an option, as will his just discovering what's down the road on his own. With his attitude about cuckoldry and her lack of remorse regarding the aduletry (not the discovery), I'm not optimistic for them as a couple, but who knows... Playboy bunny and g-strings is not just therapy, or did she not get that?

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 11 years ago
Anger

This seems to be a perfect story for taking a close look at the anger a husband experiences when wife takes a lover. Author has done a very good job expounding the anger Victor sees and how that anger eats at him. Vanessa's anger, lesser in intensity and more narrowly focused to be sure, also flashes when she feels her motives are impuned.

Some overall thoughts first. The Patreaus and Major metaphor works well as vehicle to carry the story and clarify the background. The discussion of the many points of view possible by the family members at Thanksgiving dinner is as good a handling of the possibilities as I have seen in a story here on Lit. A final general thought on Vanessa's total failure to accept any view of her affair by Victor or herself as other than theraputic for Harry: her dishonesty, and surely it must be dishonest, limits her as a character in the story. I think Author is boxed as to what actions Vanessa can live in the future.

Back to anger, mainly Victor's anger. Opening the package, reading a letter from the dead written by lover to wife, and seeing the photographs and tapes is an anger inducing shock. Of that, no doubt. Where is anger directed?

In Victor's case, anger is directed solely and forcefully at the two people he sees have wrong him, living wife and dead lover, Vanessa and Harry. Vanessa has performed almost every sort of sex act for her boss, her lover. She has willingly sucked cock to completion; she has allowed Harry to fuck her face as though pussy; Victor watches video of Vanessa doing RIM, tongue fucking anal sex, and asking for many other sex situations. Her only explanation is that she is trying to restore Harry's will to live after wife has died. To be consummed by anger at all he has watched his wife do for her boss is a natural and commonplace result. That focus of anger is not the only possibility however.

What if Victor accepts that Vanessa's motives vis Harry's loss were something he could understand, if not accept, at least as a once or twice happening? He still has justification for his anger. Vanessa keeping husband ignorant, hiding her affair, is worthy of Victor's anger. Would Victor agree to the affair?, probably not, most husbands would not, but he does have a right to know. Victor has a right to be able to avoid or protect himself from scenes such as the family Thanksgiving get together. He has a right to be angry that his wife by her actions alone has compromised both husband and marriage. There is no indication that Vanessa recognizes that compromise.

That's enough from me on anger, and far more commentary than I normally make about any story. One hell of a good job Alex_Lover.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 11 years ago
I woke up annoyed.

I was thinking about the wife in this story. If, as she insists, she was doing a good deed and was a candidate to win a Nobel Prize, why didn't she involve her husband right from the start? "Good news, Honey! I think I can screw and suck my boss back to good mental health! Isn't that great?" No, she failed to mention her good deeds. Was it possible that she didn't think Victor would go along with her humanitarian efforts? She willingly traded her husband's good mental health for her boss' mental health. It paid off with a good job and 2 million bucks. Now if she has no penalty, she really made out well. She took from her husband to give to her boss. Now Victor is the miserable old man. What we have not seen is any indication that she will suffer in any way if Victor leaves. She really doesn't seem to care very much about him, or his feelings. That makes her one of the most despicable cheating wives we have seen in some time. That also makes any foregiveness difficult for the reader to accept. She is a monster. Can he be happy knowing that she seems to hold him in contempt? I think not. This guy is so screwed!

leroykatleroykatabout 11 years ago
what would the wife do and how would she react

okay what if the husband cheated in a similiar fashion? Would the wife accept this?

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 11 years ago
On second thought...

I retract my first comment. The husband should tell her to have her boyfriend's funds transferred into their joint bank account and then take the entire 2 million and half their assets and divorce the bitch. I understand this author is British. If he wants to write reflecting the way the average American would think, he will burn his slut wife and never look back.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyabout 11 years ago
Looking for 2

Looking for chapter 2 to see where alex_lover takes us. First time have read any of the authors work sooo. No expectations of how this will end! Well done writing - liked the kids comments on the TV- pulling a news event into the story.

Hopefully next chapter out - SOON!!!

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

Happy smiling face, nipples erect, face, hair, tits full of her lovers cum, she fucking loved it. A well paid whore - 2 million cash and another couple of million for their special painting, wonder what they were of. Bet daughter knew too, her reaction not reasonable.

Sloburn38Sloburn38about 11 years ago
This story is really good - but it really upset me

This story really engaged me. Hell I am pissed at the bitch. Sure now that the hubby is older than dirt and probably doesn't have the energy to go out and sow some wild oats of his own, now he finds out he has been cuckholed. What the hell can he do, go into his golden years alone hating what was done to him? This is not some kind of betrayal you just walk away from, nope this one is gonna leave a mark, a big mark.

One thing for sure, get your half of that 2 million. If you have enough money you don't have to be pretty or young. It still is gonna suck though.

oscar73oscar73about 11 years ago
deep and interesting

wonder where you are taking this. reconcilliation or divorce. she cheated by coming up with all these excuses she denies wrongdoing. so if another friend is 'seemingly dead' should she just jump in and spread legs to get them back in the saddle. why not just do it for someone having a bad day. also she was stupid to let him take photos and video. does her and her husband have these things if she is willing to do these things with some 'friend' and not her husband than that tells him what they had is stronger than her marriage. I heard a lot of sorry but she didn't deny sneaking around and enjoying it while hubby is supporting her. A year long affair is not just sex and until she admits that they aren't going anywhere. Did she destroy the photos and cds or does she keep them as mementos to look back on? can't wait to see where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
end the story with a good sex scene ,

I have read most comments, and i suggest that you end the story with a good sex scene , when the wife came looking for the husband at the lake.

likeboblikebobabout 11 years ago

Good story so far. Personally, I hope he does not turn out to be a forgiving wimp. I mean, really, a year long romp that only ended because they moved, come on, dump her. Self respect is much harder to regain than it is to lose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow! 100 comments already in just a couple of days.

You sure know how to bring'em out from under the log, don't you?

Now, would you like to know how to get almost NO comments on your next story?

ANSWER: Write a story about a cheating husband and a wife who is pure as the driven snow, without blemish, fault or defect, a paragon of fidelity and loving domesticity.

I guarantee no one will give a big rat's ass no matter how well written it is.

Kate12345675Kate12345675about 11 years ago
Just Some Random Thoughts .

Something we are all forgetting is the affair was between a 48 year old woman ( Middle aged) and a 70 year old man ( that's old) this was not some young chick and young stud. In turn this was not Hot sex ! The other thing was thinking about was Why did the old geezer send the package to the house ? Did he want her to get found out ? But Why ? he is already dead .

Also how could Vanessa look in Victor's eyes for a year and not confess ? I know the guilt will kill me !

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
Exactly

@ Anon I am writing such a story!!!!!!!! The title will be "The Two Wimps". However there will be something in the story.............(I stopped the first chapter of the raw story yesterday..........) She will not be blond minded woman..........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous