All Comments on 'Revenge for Being Shared'

by Ginger_Sun

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
As Fast As A Flash****

Cute short and Sexy!! Thanks for sharing.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
Fun scene

It's a fun scene, but it's not much of a story. It would have worked great as the leading scene in a longer story arc where events escalate out of control. I encourage you to continue this story with another chapter (or more)

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Now we understand why his friend...

Now we understand why his friend was going through a dry spell!!!! What fun would he have just controling the remote? Then she pushes him to the men's room and he just fingers her? Not even tries to fuck her? Or make her blow and satisfy him? In what world lives this man? 2*

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5 to

offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. Annony doesn't remind me of anything, he IS an old ugly cocksucker, who has no friends and the only people who will talk to him are the ones he sucks or let's ass fuck him! That's most everyone man he sees!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I gave this 4 sta

Because if a husband can't be trusted to honor his wife, he gets what he deserves. The story lost a point because the friend didn't even try to fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I liked it!

...but shoes off in the average pub men's room? Ewwwww!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Let's face it bonnietaylor

You love the anons, you're always talking about them. lol You ever bother reading what you write. The ravings of a lunatic.

No comment on story, didn't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
That was odd.

?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
revenge?

Not to be picky about details, but where does the "revenge" come in?

The so-called sharing was consensual so no obvious reason for payback. If the husband doesn't know how the wife took it further, then how is he affected by the so-called revengeful act? It doesn't make any sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This Isn't a Marriage

This is two people foolishly believing that they have something special in the way of a marriage and fun...BUT...

But -she doesn't put any value on fidelity or any marriage vows and in such a manner that it doesn't even phase her so...what marriage - just two people playing around.

Hubby, foolish doofus - he'll figure it out eventually. Reminds me of a guy I knew that had a very sexy and hot girlfriend. When he entered a club, he knew every guy there wanted her and considered himself a happy and lucky guy that only he had her. I told him once that what he thought and what was actual was that everybody was getting her. He eventually found that out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
That was a husband getting a wake up call

His wife is a slut and now he knows or is about to. Funny thing about guys. They tend to talk to one another. His friend will tell him what happened and then the slut will be out the door and down the road. Dumb story

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
ambiguity is not a strength

nor is giving another man control of the vibrator stimulating your wife.

have you not heard of unintended consequences?

RedstonesRedstonesabout 8 years ago
Remote

I have used a remote ... in public... and with a good friend... 39 year anniversary this year... been there...done that...would again...

KSBerryKSBerryabout 8 years ago
Original and Fun

I really liked this story. I need to get that remote control underwear for my wife. That would be a blast. The husband gave his buddy the remote, and the guy couldn't contain himself. I'm amused the husband has no idea his buddy fingerblasted his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Start but ended too soon

If this is your first, its a very good start. But you can expand this further. Don't hold back, let it run wild. As long as people don't get hurt physically, all is fair in love & sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Beginner's Luck

I guess you got lucky, pure and simple.

Cute story for a beginner. As your sex life evolves and your libido starts to mature, you will find many more avenues of joy awaiting you in the least expected places. Go for it, Ginger Sun, and always always always carry fresh batteries with you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Boyfriend is a Cuck wannabe

The boyfriend has bulls, chastity cages and creampie consumption in his future. Handing remote control of a vibrator located on or in your lady's pussy over to another manis obviously a variant of cuckoldry from a virtual reality perspective.

Giving it to another guy without her prior consent is foolish and pretty callous if not actually abusive. When he's later lost in some femdom nightmare the boyfriend will be reaping whaty he sowed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He did tell and her husband divorced her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous