Revenge Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that we should all go inside. It's my turn to be entertained."

Max reached back and took Kaylee's hand. She followed them timidly into the living room. Max sat on the large couch, pulling Kaylee into his lap. His hand caressed her neck while pulling her lips to his. His kiss was strong and passionate. Kaylee didn't even think of resisting. Abandoning any shred of decency, she wrapped her arms around him and let her lips drink deeply. His hand fondled her breast and his hot, hard erection pressed into her hip. Kaylee snuck a quick glance at Lauren. She was lying back in a large chair, her legs hooked over the arms. She was sipping the drink that she had taken from Max, while she stared at them and fingered her wet, swollen, nether lips. The sight excited Kaylee almost as much as Max's hands on her body. She knew that she wanted to please Lauren even more than she wanted Max to please her.

Kaylee stood up and, turning her back to Max, climbed onto the couch. She squatted down until she felt his steely cock bump into her ass. She reached down and guided it to her pussy's steaming opening. She rubbed his head against her, coating it with her slick juices and then slowly lowered herself onto his shaft. His head stretched her opening wide. She worked him in and out, slowly swallowing more and more of his length. She gasped as she finally settled on his pubic bone. She marveled at the feeling of fullness that he gave her. Locking eyes with Lauren she began to slide up and down on his marvelous cock. Lauren's hand matched her, plunging in and out. Max reached around and cupped her breasts; squeezing and twisting her nipples as she rode him.

Kaylee and Lauren screamed at nearly the same time. Kaylee slammed herself down onto Max driving him even deeper into her as her flaming core erupted. Lauren was gasping for breath, her fingers jammed deeply into her opening.

Max wrapped his arms around Kaylee and stood. Swinging around he set her back on the couch, draped over the back. Before she had begun to recover from the last orgasm, he resumed his stroking. Kaylee was in ecstasy, the flames in her core threatening to melt her. In almost no time at all the second explosion raged through her body. Max slammed his cock deeply into her. She felt him pulsing as his molten cum jetted into her.

Exhausted, Kaylee sank onto the couch. Max sat next to her and pulled her into his arms, giving her a long sensual kiss. She rested, her head on Max's shoulder, in a blissful haze. Finally Lauren stood and offered her hand to Kaylee.

"Come on, let's get some sun before it gets too hot. Max honey would you fix us some wine coolers?"

They walked back to the patio hand in hand. Kaylee trembled when Lauren embraced her and they shared their first long kiss. Reluctantly Kaylee lay back on the lounge. She kept hold of Lauren's hand as she dozed, her dreams filled with carnal lust. She awoke to the sound of a pleasured scream. Despite her groggy state she knew it had come from her. Her hand ached from gripping Lauren's so tightly. Her chest heaved as she gasped for breath. She looked down at her thighs, glistening with wetness and then at Lauren, who smiled and licked her lips.

"That must have been one hell of a dream!"

"It was wonderful! Gawd! I don't know what's come over me. I've never had dreams like that. I've never done things like this! But if feels sooo good, I'm not sorry for a bit of it."

"I think that you just never had the chance before." A wicked smile crossed her lips. "What you say we go in and rape Max. Watching you dream has got me horny!"

Arm in arm and giggling they walked into the living room. Max lay on the couch reading a magazine.

"Come on stud, your ladies need some love!"

"Not now dear I have a headache." Max mocked.

"I know how to cure a headache...you just need a kiss."

Lauren dropped to her knees and began to cover the head of his shaft with kisses. Kaylee's mouth began to water as she watched him began to swell. She knelt next to Lauren and tentatively reached out. She had never had a man's cock in her mouth before.

"May I have a taste?"

She barely waited for Lauren's smiling nod before she grabbed Max's rapidly hardening cock and moved it to her lips. His skin was velvet soft and glowing with heat from the white hot steel that lay beneath it. A drop of pre-cum gathered at the tip as Kaylee stroked him. She licked it off, savoring the salty tang. Her lips stretched as she slowly slid first the head and then the shaft into her mouth. His soft moans told her that she was doing it right. Her soft, wet lips ran eagerly up and down his shaft. He moaned and gently pushed Kaylee away.

"I hate to stop you, but if I'm going to give you ladies what you need, I'm going to have to stop you before it's too late."

He led them to king-sized bed in the master bedroom. They piled in and began kissing and exploring each other's bodies. Kaylee was back in her dream. One minute Max's lips were pressed to hers, their tongues dancing, while Lauren's fingers caressed her nipples. The next moment she was kissing Lauren, their hard nipples crushed together and then bucking her hips while Max's tongue ravished her steaming pussy.

"Do us together Max!" Lauren gasped.

She slid to the edge of the bed, and then pulled Kaylee on top of her. Their bodies entwined, lips locked to lips, hard heated nipples rubbed together and their streaming pussies ground against each other. Max stood between their legs and rubbed his cock on their dripping slits until he was wet with their juices. Kaylee moaned as he entered her. He slid deeply into her pulsing tunnel before pulling back and pushing in even deeper. After a few strokes he pulled out. Kaylee felt his stomach bang into her ass and knew that he was now stroking Lauren. His pace increased as he alternated between the two gushing tunnels. Kaylee's body was burning, wildly twitching as her orgasm grew closer. The feel of Lauren's soft body beneath her while Max's steely length drove into her had her ready to explode. She felt Lauren's fingernails dig into her back, telling her that she too was ready to explode. Max re-aimed. This time he thrust his juice slick cock between the two flaming bodies, sliding up between the pair of blood engorged lips and banging into their burning clits. The extra stimulation was all that was needed to fire the ladies' explosions. The two pussies dancing against his shaft threw Max over the edge as well. His cock throbbed and pumped jet after jet of steaming cum onto their bellies.

Kaylee was spent. She rolled off of Lauren and onto her back on the bed. Her chest heaved as her lungs tried to draw more air. Her body spent went limp, then suddenly it would spasm with an electric like shock while the currents of joy echoed through her.

"Gawd that was good!... And I'm talking best ever in my life good!"

"Well we'll just have to make sure that you have lots more good days." Lauren purred.

Lauren lazily drug her finger through the pool of cum below Kaylee's navel. She raised the finger to her lips and sensuously licked the finger clean.

"I just love Max's taste!" she smacked her lips and reached for a second dip.

Kaylee was intrigued. She looked at Max, standing at the edge of the bed. His slowly deflating cock was glistening; covered in pussy juice and cum. Kaylee slipped to the floor and uncertainly licked the tip. A jolt of excitement shot through her; she loved the taste, the feel, the smell of him. With growing hunger she slurped his cock into her mouth, licking and sucking until he was clean.

Kaylee was conflicted. Her small town sensibilities told her what she was doing was bad, but it felt so right, so good. She looked up at Lauren's smiling face.

"Am I a bad girl?"

"NO,NO! You're a very good girl!" Max laughed.

"Ignore my husband. He's thinking with his little head right now. But no, you're not bad. Some people might try to judge you, but I think as long as you don't hurt anyone, what you do is between you and your conscience. Don't ever be bad, and by that I mean hateful or mean; just keep embracing that deliciously naughty side of yourself and you'll be happy forever."

Lauren pulled Kaylee up into her arms and kissed her. They sat entwined, basking in the glow of each other's bodies. Kaylee felt a glow building in her heart that was stoked by the fires already glowing in her core. She felt so secure with Lauren's strong arms around her and Lauren's warm body pressed against her.

Max returned with drinks. The sight of his tight stomach and broad, muscled shoulders, not to mention the lovely package between his legs swaying as he walked cat like into the room sent a new wave of lust flooding through Kaylee's body.

"I don't know about you girls, but I'm getting really hungry." He said.

Lauren and Kaylee agreed and reluctantly unwound from each other. They walked hand in hand to the bathroom and enjoyed a long, hot shower filled with sensuous caresses and passionate kisses. Clean and relaxed they toweled each other dry. Kaylee had a hard time keeping her hands off of Max. Just like a kid with a new toy, she was constantly trying to rub against his firm body and fondle his lovely cock and balls.

"You're such a lovely girl, so full of life." Lauren said as she brushed out Kaylee's hair.

"I don't know, I've always thought that I was just plain, sort of average looking." Kaylee thought of her life back home. The naked girl looking back at her from the mirror certainly didn't look like the mousey Winn Dixie cashier, which was how she had always pictured herself.

"Well tonight we're going to show the world how exotic you can be." Lauren kissed her on the cheek and began to experimentally pile Kaylee's blond tresses.

Max was dressed in grey cotton slacks, a black silk shirt and a white raw silk sport coat. He had slipped on a pair of soft, black, Italian leather moccasins and was sipping on his second drink by the time that Lauren finished dressing Kaylee. He whistled softly as he stared at the woman in front of him.

Kaylee was flattered. She turned and gazed at the mirror. The woman that she saw certainly wasn't the small town girl that she was used to. Her blond hair was piled up cloud like, with soft ringlets hanging down. Her eye make-up was smoky blue and gave her eyes a slightly oriental look. Kaylee thought that it made her look like a Vulcan. Lauren had continued the oriental theme with a soft, teal silk cheongsam dress. The mandarin collar buttoned behind her neck and concealed the fact that the back was cut away down almost to the top of Kaylee's beautiful posterior. In the front, a diamond cutout showcased Kaylee's cleavage while twin silver embroidered dragons sensuously curled on either side, their tails coiling about her breasts forming twin targets with her hard nipples poking out through the thin fabric as the bull's eyes. Two slits ran up the sides from the mid-thigh hem to the center of Kaylee's hips. Clear stiletto sandals finished the ensemble. Lauren quickly pulled on a gold satin halter top mini and a pair of matching strapped heels.

They drove down the beach road and were soon at Captain Dave's, enjoying some of the fantastic sea food. Kaylee watched the waves break on the beach while she savored her Grouper Ponchatran. She watched lovers walking hand in hand along the tide line. Feeling frisky, she kicked off her shoe and ran her foot up the inside of Max's leg. Lauren looked over and saw Kaylee's toes wiggling in Max's crotch.

"If you two children don't stop playing around during dinner, you're not going to get any dessert." Lauren said sternly before they all began to laugh.

Much to Max's disappointment, Kaylee pulled her foot back. They finished their meals and had a slice of delightful Key Lime pie.

With their hunger sated, they went down to the beach bar and enjoyed a drink and listened to a small band playing beach music. Max was a fantastic dancer, and Lauren and Kaylee kept him busy, shagging barefooted in the sand until he finally begged for some rest. Not wanting to stop, Kaylee and Lauren grabbed a couple of guys from the bar and pulled them out onto the dance floor. Kaylee was amazed that the men were drooling over her. She had never really considered herself to be sexy, or even pretty, but the men were treating her like she was a movie star. She couldn't believe that just a day ago she had, in desperation, let some drunk college kids pick her up. Now she was the center of the party and could have taken her pick of the men. She loved the sense of power that it gave her, but in the back of her mind she still felt that she didn't deserve it. She knew that the men were drawn by her dress and make-up, not to the cashier from Winn Dixie.

The men complained when Max came to take her home, and Kaylee wasn't really sure that she wanted to go either. She was enjoying this fantasy world where she was a princess instead of just the serving girl, but Lauren reminded her that they had plans for the next morning.

"Don't worry sweetheart, there'll be plenty of more nights like this." Lauren said, giving her a hug.

"Well I'd say that you were a hit." Max smiled as he helped Kaylee into the car.

"I don't know, I think that they were just looking for someone to dance with and Lauren and I were the only available women."

"I wouldn't be so sure, look in your purse." Lauren said.

Sure enough, when Kaylee looked she found eight men's business cards, all with notes begging her to call them.

Lauren looked through the cards and tore several in two.

"Most of these guys are married and just looking for an easy hook-up. You can tell when they black out their home phone and give you a private cell phone number. Now these two were both cute, you might want to keep their numbers."

Lauren dropped the two cards back into Kaylee's purse and gave her hand a squeeze.

Kaylee awoke with a smile. This time she knew exactly where she was, snuggled up against Max's warm firm back, her arm wrapped around his hard chest. She wiggled even closer to him and heard a soft moan as her hand brushed against Lauren's breast.

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?" Lauren asked. Kaylee could hear the smile in her voice.

"I had a lovely night." Kaylee rolled to her back and stretched catlike. She ran her hand down Max's chest and grabbed his shaft, pulling him toward her parted legs as he tried to slide out of the bed. He fondled her breast as they shared a deep kiss. Kaylee felt the fire again begin to kindle.

The insistent buzz coming from the alarm clock finally broke the spell.

"It looks like we'll have to wait to finish our fun. I only gave us an hour before we need to be at the dock." Max ran his fingers lightly across Kaylee's cheek and gave her one last kiss.

Kaylee reluctantly let go of Max. She smiled when she realized that she was licking her lips as she watched him walk to the bathroom.

They shared a light breakfast before retiring to the bedroom to dress for the day. Lauren quickly dressed in a bikini; its blue top with white stars did little to cover her luscious breasts while the red striped bottom covered just enough to be legal in public. She pulled on a matching cover-up and stepped into a pair of stiletto heeled sandals.

"Now let's see what we can find for you." Lauren said diving back into her drawer.

"If you don't mind, I've got a suit with me." Kaylee fished her suit out of her beach bag and held it up, the two tiny patches of cloth swinging from her finger. The smile that crossed Lauren's face told her that Lauren approved her choice.

Max whistled as he walked into the room. Kaylee was wearing her tiny satiny black bikini. The top was two triangles that barely covered a half of her breasts. The bottom was a small diamond with three cords running from the diamond's corners and meeting at her hips were it connected with the back which did little to cover her firm cheeks. She wore the same clear heels that she had the night before and as he watched she pulled on a nearly transparent black mesh cover-up.

"Like it?" Kaylee asked pirouetting before him.

"There's going to be some accidents on the docks today!" Max laughed as he admired the two women before him.

They drove to the docks and were soon walking down the boardwalk. Kaylee had never felt more alive. She smiled as the men stared while she and Lauren passed. They soon reached the dock where a thirty foot cruiser waited for them. A crewman helped her aboard, his eyes glued to her body.

"This is a lovely boat." Kaylee said as they cast off and headed out into the Gulf.

"If you like this one, you'll love the Miss Bea." Lauren pointed out the channel were an 85 foot ketch rode at anchor.

"That's the Miss Bea's Haven IV." Lauren explained. "The Admiral's first wife's name was Bea. She loved the sea and always said that sailing was her only true haven. Unfortunately she died ten years ago. The Admiral remarried a few years ago, but he's kept the name for each of his boats."

They were soon alongside. Crewmen from both boats hurried to help them board the Miss Bea.

"Welcome to the Miss Bea." The crewman took Kaylee's hand and helped her step aboard. He stood staring at her with a dopey smile on his face, forgetting to let go of her hand once she was onboard. Kaylee smiled back. He was handsome, perhaps a few years older than Kaylee. His athletic body was clothed in a pair of baggy shorts and a striped tee shirt with the Miss Bea logo. His ash brown hair was tousled and his stormy grey eyes sparkled as he gazed at her.

"Ted, quit ogling the passengers and get forward and help with the anchor." The speaker was a stately gentleman. A few years older than Max, he had the same lean body and a manner that spoke of power without being boastful or imposing.

"Aye sir." Ted laughed as he let go of Kaylee's hand and headed towards the front of the boat.

"Kaylee this is the Admiral and his wife Alice." Max said.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Kaylee. Please call me Bob." He took her offered hand and held if softly, drawing her nearer, and kissed her lightly on her cheek.

Alice gave her a warm hug, as if they had known each other for years.

"If you'll excuse me for a moment, I'm needed at the wheel while we get underway. Max, you know the layout. Why don't you show Kaylee around and I'll join you in a few minutes.

Kaylee watched, enthralled, as the Admiral's terse commands sent the crew dancing about the deck stowing the anchor and raising the main sail. Like a well trained orchestra following its maestro, the crew knew their tasks and accomplished them without any wasted effort. The Admiral's orders were like the waves of the conductor's baton, setting the pace of the dance. In almost no time the sail snapped in the wind, and then billowed full. The boat leapt forward, no longer an inanimate piece of wood floating on the tide, but rather now a living beast, rushing forward across the water. The gentle rocking as they plowed through the waves and the humming of the rigging sent a thrill through Kaylee. She felt like she had fallen into one of her dreams.

"It's lovely out here isn't it?" Lauren put her arm around Kaylee's waist and pulled Kaylee against her.

"This is pure heaven." Kaylee sighed and laid her head on Lauren's shoulder.

"Come on, I'll introduce you to the rest of the group." Lauren slipped off her cover-up and led Kaylee to the main cabin. Kaylee followed her lead, exhilarated by the soft caress of the warm salt breeze and sun on her nearly naked body.

Kaylee followed Lauren down the steps into the main cabin. Alice was there talking with a group of people. She stopped when she saw them and hugged Kaylee to her. Kaylee was no longer surprised to find that she was excited by the feel of Alice's body pressing against her breasts.