Revenge Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guys, this is Max and Lauren's friend Kaylee. Kaylee this is Cindy and Jason."

Kaylee couldn't help staring. Cindy was beautiful. A coif of raven hair surrounded her glittering brown eyes. Her body was sleek and tan, with firm large breasts and long, dancer's legs. Cindy was dressed in only a small red satin thong, which left her pert nipples proudly pointing back at Kaylee. Jason was a prince out of a fairy tale. Dark wavy hair and piercing emerald eyes topped his firm muscled body. Kaylee blushed when she realized that she was staring at the pleasing bulge in his tight swim suit.

"It's great to meet you." Cindy hugged Kaylee against her. Kaylee felt her nipples harden as Cindy's breasts pressed against her. Cindy seemed to sense the change and slowly rubbed against Kaylee as they talked. Kaylee didn't know why, but she felt an instant kinship with Cindy.

"I love your suit. It's so sexy." Cindy ran her fingers lightly down Kaylee's breast, tracing the edge of the small triangle of the top. Kaylee could see the excitement in Cindy's eyes as her fingers dropped to the bottom of Kaylee's suit and slowly traced the diamond. Kaylee gave a small gasp as Cindy's finger reached the bottom of the diamond and then rubbed up along her sex.

"Pretty, hot and I'll bet that not long ago you were ready to give up on the world. Lauren and Max sure know how to find damsels in distress. I'm certain that your world is spinning pretty fast right now, but trust me if you just follow your heart it will all work out. It was the same way for me last year when I ran into Max and Lauren, but they introduced me to my handsome prince and now we're living happily ever after."

Cindy relaxed her hold on Kaylee and steered her towards Jason. Kaylee could see that he was excited by the way Cindy had touched her. Kaylee felt the hunger growing in her core as she watched the bulge in his trunks grow. He reached out to hug her and give her a kiss on the cheek, but Kaylee shifted her head catching his lips with hers. Without thinking she cupped his taunt buns in her hands and pulled him into her, grinding her steaming core against his hardening manhood. Jason didn't resist. He drew her tighter into his strong arms. His tongue explored her mouth, dancing with her tongue. Kaylee felt like she was melting into his being.

"I hate to be a spoil sport honey, but don't you think we should let Kaylee meet the rest of the group." Cindy said.

"Oh Gawd! I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me." Kaylee jumped back from Jason, realizing that she had been nearly raping the man right in front of his wife.

"Don't worry about it." Cindy laughed. "The same thing happens to me all the time. He's my favorite dessert." Cindy licked her lips and spent a moment slowly letting her eyes wander up and down Jason's body.

Kaylee came out of her lustful haze and blushed when she realized that the rest of the group was chuckling as they watched the show. She felt like running out of the cabin in shame, but Cindy and Jason wrapped their arms around her waist and walked her to the others.

"Kaylee this is my daughter Carol." Alice said.

Carol was in her early twenties with her strawberry blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail. She was tall and lithe, with her mom's twinkling green eyes. She had pulled off her crew tee shirt, exposing her pert breasts.

"It's great to meet you. I can tell your going to fit in just fine here." Carol said hugging Kaylee.

"You've already met our first mate, Ted." Alice continued pointing out to the deck where Ted and the other crewman were adjusting the jib. "And the other hunk out there is Jack." She chuckled and gave Carol a quick hug.

Kaylee watched them work. They had taken off their shirts, letting her enjoy the tanned skin stretching over their muscle-corded arms and backs as they hauled on the lines. Jack was cute. He was short and wiry with long black hair pulled back into a ponytail and a small goatee. Kaylee thought that he looked like he should be standing on the deck of a pirate ship instead of a yacht

"Alice, if you don't mind, I'm going to steal Kaylee away from you. We need to do some girl talking." Cindy put her arm around Kaylee's waist and started towards the deck.

They walked together to the deck aft of the rear cabin. Cindy unrolled a pair of thin pads for them to lay on and pulled off her thong. Enjoying the sun and warm breeze Kaylee soon shed her suit as well. They lay side by side holding hands and talking as they basked in the sun.

"You were lucky that you ran into Max and Lauren. " Cindy said. "Although I don't know if it was luck or something else. Max and Lauren seem to know when a girl needs help and are there to solve her problems." She told Kaylee the story of how she had met Max and Lauren and how they had brought Jason into her life.

"Max and Lauren introduced Alice to Bob a few years after he lost his first wife. Bob was an Admiral in the Navy. He and Bea had been married for over thirty years. He retired and was running a company that made special equipment for the Navy, and doing very well until she was diagnosed with cancer. They went through two years of hell before she died. Bob had almost given up on life before Max and Lauren introduced him to Alice. She had gone through a messy divorce and was as ready to give up on life as Bob was, but somehow they clicked and it turned them both around. So now it's your turn. What terrible twist of fate had you requiring Max and Lauren's magic?"

Kaylee told Cindy about her life and how she had walked in on her sister and Jeff. She told Cindy about Helen's suggestion of revenge sex and how she had let the college boys try to pick her up. Cindy was laughing hysterically by the time Kaylee described waking up with the spins in Max and Lauren's condo.

"Oh honey, if ever there were someone who needed Max and Lauren, It's you."

They continued to talk, laying side by side in the warm sun. Soon the warm sun and the gentle pitching of the deck had them slipping into a euphoric haze. Kaylee opened her eyes and looked at Cindy, laying, nearly asleep beside her. Cindy's firm breasts slowly rose and fell as she breathed.

"She is so beautiful." Kaylee thought.

Kaylee rolled onto her side and reached out. She softly traced the bottom of Cindy's breast with her finger nails. Cindy moaned softly and squirmed as Kaylee's fingers flitted up her cleavage and then down along the bottom of the other breast.

"Ooow, That feels nice." Cindy moaned.

Cindy opened her eyes and inhaled sharply when Kaylee's fingers began to circle her nipple. Kaylee leaned in and took the other nipple in her lips. Cindy arched her back, pushing her breasts further into Kaylee's eager mouth. Kaylee ran her hand down across Cindy's taunt belly until she reached Cindy's flaming core. Cindy's body danced against Kaylee's hand, moving with desperate desire when Kaylee slipped a pair of fingers into her. Kaylee continued to nibble on Cindy's nipple and stoke Cindy's steaming, wet opening until Cindy cried out, signaling her release.

Cindy pulled Kaylee into her arms and kissed her, Kaylee returned the kiss feeling the flames in her core leaping skyward.

"You two are so hot!"

Kaylee broke her kiss with Cindy and saw Jason standing over them. Her eyes zeroed in on the large bulge in his trunks as he looked at her and his wife wrapped in each other's arms. Kaylee couldn't help herself, she sat up and pulled Jason's trunks off. She had the head of his rock hard shaft in her mouth before she realized what she was doing. She pulled him out and looked sheepishly at Cindy.

"Gawd! I'm sorry; I don't know what came over me!" She said to Cindy.

"It's the same thing that happens to me every time I see that lovely cock." Cindy said. "Stop worrying and start sucking, that's what he likes."

"I wouldn't want to disappoint either of you."Kaylee said with an eager smile.

She reached around and cupped Jason's hard muscled buns. Drawing him into her, Kaylee slipped Jason's shaft back into her mouth. Cindy stood and took Jason into her arms, her lips melting into his while her pussy pressed into the back of Kaylee's head, pushing Kaylee's lips ever further down the length of Jason's cock. Kaylee loved the feel of Jason inside her mouth, the taste of his hot shaft as it pushed into her throat.

"I've got an idea for something even more fun." Jason said, stepping back a bit from the girls.

He picked up one of the mats and spreading it on the low cabin roof, he sat down. He motioned for Kaylee to come to him, turned her around and guided her onto his shaft. Kaylee moaned as his hot hardness slid into her wet tunnel. Gasping for breath when his full length filled her and he began to slowly stroke out and back in. Jason gently spread Kaylee's thighs. Cindy knelt between them and started to kiss and lick her way up from Jason's balls to Kaylee's blood engorged bud. When Jason stoked out, Cindy would let her tongue drag along his shaft, savoring the taste of Kaylee's wetness. Then as he plunged back in, Cindy would follow his flow up Kaylee's nether lips and once again tantalize Kaylee's bud. Kaylee was sure that she would explode each time that Jason hit bottom and Cindy reached her clit. But each time, just as she was ready, Jason would slide out and Cindy would move back away, leaving Kaylee bucking and begging for them to give her the release she so desperately wanted. Jason reached around and began to squeeze Kaylee's breasts. Kaylee knew that she would erupt soon. She felt Jason begin to increase his pace, his fingers digging into her breasts as he too neared the end. Cindy stopped her teasing and began to furiously lick Kaylee's bud.

"Oh Gawd!!!" Kaylee screamed, arching her back as her core erupted. Jason drove deep into her, his cock throbbing, jetting spurt after spurt of hot cum into her body.

For several minutes Kaylee was rigidly arched, her head on Jason's shoulder. She would occasionally spasm as Cindy slowly licked her, sending another wave of ecstasy breaking over her body. Finally Kaylee collapsed onto Jason's chest and lay, her chest heaving, lost in a blissful haze. Jason began to soften and Cindy slipped him out of Kaylee and into her mouth, savoring the taste of Kaylee and Jason's juices.

It was a few minutes before anyone could move. Cindy finally stood up and helped Kaylee to her feet. Cindy pulled Kaylee to her and kissed her passionately. Jason stood and joined the warm embrace. The ecstatic fog slowly began to lift. Cindy stepped into her thong. Jason handed Kaylee the bottom to her suit and began to pull his trunks back on.

"I don't know about you guys, but after that I could use a drink." Cindy said smiling.

"Oh my Gawd! What did I just do?" Kaylee thought, suddenly embarrassed, she blushed wondering what the others on the boat had seen or heard. Her small town upbringing battled with the feelings of joyful satisfaction. Kaylee bent to pick up the top to her suit, suddenly self conscious, but Cindy grabbed it first.

"It'd be a shame to hide those lovely tits of yours." Cindy said laughing. "Let Jason and the other guys enjoy the view until it's time to go ashore."

Kaylee blushed again, but didn't try to take her top back from Cindy. They walked arm in arm up to the main cabin, Kaylee praying that the others had been unaware of their love making.

Ted was at the helm. He smiled wickedly at her, the front of his shorts tented out in obvious excitement. Kaylee turned even redder, knowing that Ted had watched her debauchery. She felt ashamed, but at the same time her eyes were glued to his firm abs and the lust inspiring bulge below them. Once again the heat from her core began to push back the guilt and self-doubt.

"He's really cute isn't he." Cindy said. She dropped her hand from Kaylee's waist and gave Kaylee's butt a playful squeeze.

Crimson washed over Kaylee's face once again. Again she had been caught lusting for a near stranger.

"Cindy must think I'm a perverted harlot." Kaylee thought. It was hard to believe what she had done today. Jeff would be aghast to see her standing nearly naked in public. And he would drop dead if he knew what she had done with Cindy and Jason.

They walked into the main cabin. Alice, Max, Lauren and Bob were sitting on a curved bench around the galley table. They were casually talking over drinks. Alice sat with her head on Max's shoulder, snuggled into his neck. Max started when Alice took a sip from her drink and then ran her icy fingers over his hot shaft. The others laughed at Max's expression of shock and how quickly it changed to pleasure as Alice continued to stroke him, her fingers becoming hotter with each second. Max turned and took Alice in his arms, his lips pressed to hers in a long sensuous kiss.

"It's good to see that I can still get your attention." Alice chuckled.

"Keep that up and you'll get more than just my attention." Max countered.

"I'm looking forward to it." Alice gave his shaft a final squeeze and, putting her head back on Max's shoulder, went back to sipping her drink.

Cindy slipped in next to Bob. She shared a quick deep kiss with him while he playfully fondled her breast. Kaylee waited while Jason poured fresh drinks for the group and sat next to Cindy, then slid in next to him. They sipped their drinks and conversed lightly. Kaylee was fascinated listening to them speak so casually about places that were only dots on the map or dreams in a travel brochure to her. It reminded her how different she was from these rich, beautiful people.

Kaylee's thoughts were interrupted by a moan from the front of the cabin. She looked there and saw Carol wiggling as she kissed Jack, who lay beneath her. She broke the kiss and looked back at the table were the whole group were smiling as they watched the two young lovers. Carol stood up.

"Come on lover, we wouldn't want to get the old folks too excited." Carol reached out and pulled Jack to his feet. Kaylee admired her young lithe naked body. Her pert breasts pointed proudly upward while her slim hips tapered into long strong legs. Jack was short and wiry. A good two inches shorter than Carol his olive tanned skin covered nothing but muscle and bone. He turned facing the group and Kaylee realized that even though he was short, he was the biggest man she had ever seen. Carol flipped the bird at the group at the table and grabbing Jack's massive shaft, led him forward into the berths like a pull toy.

"It looks like my little girl has found happiness." Alice chuckled.

"Yes, and Jack is a nice guy too." Lauren countered.

They all laughed and went back to their conversation, pausing from time to time when Carol's screams got loud.

"Ah for the days of youthful energy." Bob shook his head.

"I've never noticed you lacking for energy." Cindy said. She reached down and gave his hard cock a loving stroke.

The conversation slowly drifted into business talk. The Admiral and Max were partners in a few companies and Jason and Cindy were managers for another of Max's companies. Kaylee tried to listen, but was soon lost in the maze of sales, trades and acquisitions. She began to feel like an outsider again, not even understanding what was going on, much less being a part of it. She excused herself, mixed a fresh drink and walked to the bow of the boat. She sat down with her legs hanging over the side, her head cradled in her arms that rested on the life-lines.

It was so peaceful. The bow cut through the water, the wake curling away in dancing splashes of foam. Sometimes the boat would dip, letting her toes drag in the cool turquoise sea. Kaylee was awed when a pod of dolphin came and played in the boat's bow wake. They would flit in and out, sometimes pacing the boat and rolling on their side to look up at Kaylee. She felt like they were looking right into her soul, but she felt no judgment from them, only serenity.

"Do you need a refill?"

Kaylee started, she would have fallen overboard if she wasn't wrapped around the life-line. She looked over her shoulder and saw Ted stand there, that dopey smile on his face and a pitcher of margaritas in his hand.

"I'm sorry; I didn't mean to frighten you. I should have known that you were lost in a daydream. I do the same thing all the time." Ted filled her glass and sat down next to her.

"It's okay; my mind was wandering way out there, just like you said. I don't know what came over me, I just got confused and my mind didn't seem to know how to get back." Kaylee was suddenly shy. "Everybody here is so nice, and I've had a great time and all, but I don't really feel like I belong here. Nobody ever said anything, but I'm not anybody special. I'm just a clerk at the Winn Dixie in a town that's barely big enough to be on the map."

"Don't think that you're not supposed to be here. Max and Lauren have an almost magic way of finding people who need their help and changing their lives. Besides, nobody here cares about what you are or where you're from, especially them." Ted pointed down to a pair of dolphin staring back at them, their snouts opened in impish smiles.

"That's why I'm here. The Admiral and the others have their careers and they're good at it. Me, I've always loved the sea. The tranquil days slicing through the water like today and the heaving tempest when she shows you just how small you are."

Ted told Kaylee how he had grown up on the water, sailing since her could walk. Right after high school he had gone to the Merchant Marine Academy and then spent the next five years working on freighters sailing all over the world. Kaylee sat mesmerized as he spun tales of pirates in Indonesia and hurricanes in the Atlantic. It was almost as if Ted had lived all of her dreams.

"After my time in the Merchant Marines was done I worked out a deal with the Admiral so I could work the freighters for a couple trips each year, usually sixty days in the Caribbean or South America, the rest of the time I'm first mate here on the Bea."

They talked on as the boat rocked them into a pleasant haze: sharing the secrets of their hopes and dreams. Kaylee knew that she had found a kindred spirit in Ted. She kept finding excuses to touch him, letting her hand brush the hair from his eyes, or resting her hand on his hard muscled chest to make her point. She thrilled to the strong, even beat of his heart beneath his soft, tan skin. The pitcher was empty, but Kaylee knew that the alcohol had nothing to do with the glow that filled her body.

"I suppose that I should stop being selfish and get you back to the party." Ted stood up and reached out a hand to help Kaylee up.

She really didn't want this to end. She felt the deck pitch and instead of balancing, she let the movement throw her into Ted. He caught her in his strong arms. Kaylee wrapped her arms around him and crushed her rock hard nipples into his chest. Ted looked at her, a tempest swirling in his storm grey eyes, and drew her lips to his in a deep kiss. For the first time Kaylee was certain about what she wanted. She knelt as she pulled Ted's shorts down to his ankles and pushed him until he sat down on the edge of the cabin. Kneeling between his legs, she looked up into his eyes; it was a look of pure desire. He smiled and she turned her gaze to his rapidly hardening cock. She took him in her hand and began to softly kiss the tip. Ted moaned in pleasure when she parted her lips and began to slowly swallow his length. Ted was breathing hard when Kaylee pulled her lips away from his steaming shaft.

Kaylee stood in front of Ted; her eyes locked to his, and slowly worked the bottom of her suit down her long, sensuous legs. When it was gone she leaned forward and lay down on top of Ted. She wrapped her arms under his and drew her lips to his; their tongues danced, slow and hot, while her pussy squirmed deliciously against his burning steel. Kaylee was in heaven, she wanted this feeling to go on forever, but she also wanted more. She rolled over, pulling Ted atop her and arched her hips, guiding his hungry cock to her opening. She was dripping wet with excitement so it only took Ted three strokes before his whole cock was deep inside of her. He stroked her, piston like, while the pressure in her core built to new heights. Kaylee's legs were wrapped around his back, her heels spurring him on. Her fingernails dug into his back and she screamed as her body exploded. She felt his cock begin to throb, the hot jets of cum sending a second wave of ecstasy pulsing through her core.