All Comments on 'Rick & Jess: Beginning'

by ttcrusader

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
redman1985redman1985over 13 years ago
small comment

Love it has to be in the top five of my collection. Thank you so much

BillPorterBillPorterover 13 years ago
The joy of love

I enjoyed your story very much,a little bit of playful teasing, and then the final act of coming together.

I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very good story

Realistic circustance and behavior. A similar situation with strict mom can go in a very different way. Good job keep writing

panty wearerpanty wearerover 13 years ago
beautifly written

Lovely story. After I read it I had to read your other stories

fireguy365fireguy365over 13 years ago
Excellent!!

I love the way you built up to the final act. This is much more than a crude sexual act between a mother and son, it is love and caring. I wish I could have lasted as long as Rick, but I didn't, LOL. Excellent story telling.

Goldenrain_UKGoldenrain_UKover 12 years ago
Great wanking-material!

A superb tale; well written, with good story development.

Please keep this up, which is what this did to my cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
my mom is hot

It was on a hot day in the summer and we were go to the pool and we had change and i was in short and my mom was in a nice swimmsuits and was helping her in it and then i stop and then i start sucking he 46dd tits and her half inches nepples and then i start to fuck her in the ass and in the but and we were not procted and she was not on any birth control pills and i love having sex with my mom...

henry42henry42almost 12 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!!

Very HOT!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story !!!!

Great writing. Loved the conversation of desirability. Fantastic ending.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Outstanding. You are undoubtably the best writer and story teller on this site. Thanks for your effort.

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOvertureover 8 years ago
ROOAAARRRRRRRR!

... for MMOOORRRREE! What a great read. Thanks! And five stars by the way.

LatchonmeLatchonmeover 8 years ago
wow, man on fire

I'm 38 and Mother is 59, we have both read your story, top marks, it led to a great night of humping & pumping, hope to read more of your stories, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Superb presentation!

The rare spelling mistake (waste/waist) doesn't detract from the wonderful way you developed this story. Somehow we don't even notice that you failed, thankfully, to give us your cock measurement, your past sexual history is barely hinted at, but the heat and love between the characters fairly leap from your pages.

Magnificent piece of erotica.

Rye

amsterdamamsterdamalmost 6 years ago
Simply marvellous

Loved this story. What a wonderful kinky, loving Mother you created. Being particularly selfish, I was hoping the end of page four may just have been the end of a chapter rather than the end of the story, but other than that & the odd spelling error, it was a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Well done!!!

Such a great love story. The buildup was fantastic and believable. The actual sex was so good that I finished right along with Rick and his Mom. One of the nice things was the epilogue which makes this more of a real life happening than just a incestual fuck story. I like good sex stories but I also like happy endings, and this one had a very happy ending. Thanks for letting us share.

Big_Banana198Big_Banana198over 4 years ago
THATS HOTT!!!!!!!

I like the build up,teasing and everything about this story.this is definatly one of my favourites on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Myth

Abnormal babies from incest is right at 5% abnormal babies from unrelated couples is just under 5%. So if there are know known genetic defects there babies will always be as normal as any other baby. THAT'S A FACT!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Absolutely brilliant, I had a very similar experience with my aunty when I was 14 until 18, she loved the thrill of it being incest and morally wrong but she would not give it up. Every time we had sex she would go home to her husband to get fucked by him with her hairy pussy full of my jism, she told me later that her second and third child were probably mine.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a3 months ago

As an avid reader of mutually consensual incestuous love, specifically between mother and son, I thought this was an outstanding story because the characters, to wit: mother and son, reflected real life people. There was no unusually large physical sexual body parts; no ridiculous sexual practices; nor unusual sex - 1 hour male duration, 4 orgasms from the male. This story reflects now I would expect a normal mutually consensual incestuous life to exist. If a new reader wants to learn something about mutually consensual incest, this is the one to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userttcrusader@ttcrusader
I'm a very happy attached man who enjoys erotica. Although I would never indulge in incest, I have always been facinated by it, and May to December relationships (mature ladies). I decided I would see if I could contribute and try to give some pleasure to others. I've...