Rick & Jess: Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I haven't felt as horny as this since your dad died, and I just want some physical pleasure.

"I know we're going to have to talk about this and I still need to decide how far I'm willing to let this go. I'm also aware that regardless of what I might want; you may not be comfortable doing any more than you are already. All I want you to know is that I don't mind you using my panties in the way you have. From now on all I ask is that even if you don't say it out loud, when you finish with them just make it obvious, and finally you don't need to clean off your semen, I'll be more than happy to sort that out myself."

I wanted to tell Mum how much I wanted to have sex with her at this point, but based on her comments about not yet having decided how far she wanted to go I thought it would be best to wait and see. However I was curious about earlier on and I was desperate to know whether she did masturbate after teasing me.

"Can I ask you a couple of questions about earlier on?" I asked.

"Of course you can Darling."

"When we were in the kitchen were you teasing me and trying to get me aroused?"

With a naughty smile on her face she replied, "Yes I was. It worked as well, based on the bulge evident in your jeans."

"My second question is a bit more personal. When you went up to change, did you masturbate before coming back down?"

Mum's face flushed a little and with only a small hesitation she replied, "I suppose there's no reason to lie. Yes, I did."

"It's just that I thought I heard you when I went to change."

"How does that make you feel, or think about me?"

"I like the idea of me arousing you, even if I don't actually do anything to you." I then asked, "What did you think about when you masturbated?"

"I suspect it's the same thing that you think about when you masturbate with my panties. Us fucking each other. Is that right?"

Smiling a little shyly, I replied, "Yes."

"Now that would be a big step, as that would be incest. At the moment we do nothing together and it's just an item of clothing being used to arouse ourselves sexually. To go any further than that needs some thought and also some rules; but I think that's not to be rushed into tonight."

I wanted to take this further, but I realised that if I jumped in head first too early I could ruin it for myself. So I decided to let Mum dictate the progress for now and see where it took us.

Mum suddenly got up and beckoned to me to get up. She stood at the end of the coffee table and reached to take my hand. I was a little reluctant as I had a seriously hard erection. I looked down and Mum realised my predicament.

"Are you hard?" she asked.

"Yes, very," I replied.

"Don't be embarrassed, Babe. My pussy is leaking all over the place, so we're both in the same boat."

With that I got up with my joggers tented out by several inches. Mum looked at my protrusion as I stood and joined her. She placed me directly in front of her and whispered quietly in my ear, "I want to feel like a woman that is attractive and arousing to a man. Babe, you're what I've got. I just want to feel your hard cock press against me, and I want my hunk of a son to give his old Mum a hug."

As I opened my arms I said, "You're definitely not old Mum, and you're definitely hot."

Mum walked into my arms and we embraced. Mum was grinding herself against me, or more precisely my cock, as I held her close to me.

Suddenly she looked up at me and whispered, "Would you kiss me please Darling."

I lowered my head to kiss her on the cheek and she immediately turned her mouth to mine and we began kissing more as lovers and certainly not as mother and son. Our mouths opened and our tongues duelled as we explored each other's mouths, exchanging saliva in the process.

Mum broke the kiss and again looking a little flushed said, "Thank you Darling."

"It was a pleasure," I replied.

"I know it's early but I'm exhausted and I think I might go to bed, but before I go I have something for you."

Mum took a step away from me and I could see the very prominent points of her nipples, then placing her hand between her legs she seemed to force the gusset of her panties into her slit, trying to mop up as much of her juices as she could. Once finished she brought her hand to her nose and groaned. She then offered her hand to me and after sniffing the intense aroma from her fingers I sucked her moist fingers into my mouth.

Mum smiled and while saying, "Easy Tiger," she gently, almost reluctantly pulled her hand away from my face.

Lifting the sides of her dress and with a couple of swift movements Mum's panties were in her hand and offered to me.

I took them asking, "Are you sure?"

Running her hand gently down the side of my face, she replied, "Of course I am Darling."

With another very quick kiss she turned towards the lounge door, where she stopped.

She looked back at me then reminded me, "Remember, when you're finished with them would you put them in the laundry basket and simply knock on my door, then don't wait for me to answer."

Then she disappeared out into the hallway.

I couldn't wait as I was so turned on and just pulled my joggers down and began pumping my very stiff cock as I sniffed in Mum's womanly scent from her very aromatic and wet panties. In less than a minute I was spaying cum all over them.

I looked at the fairly considerable deposit in Mum's panties and visualised her licking and sucking it into her mouth. Doing this caused my cock to harden and recover and I spent the next 4 or 5 minutes pumping my cock again to another high volume deposit.

The weight of my semen stretched the gusset downwards as I wandered up to the bathroom. I carefully placed them on the top of the dirty laundry, avoiding any spillage and deciding to go back downstairs, I knocked on Mum's door as I reached it. Respecting her wishes I continued downstairs without stopping, and a few minutes later I heard her go into the bathroom and return to her bedroom, closing the door behind her.

I stayed up watching television for a couple of hours, barely concentrating on what I was seeing. I spent most of the time thinking about all the things that Mum could be doing and how she might be masturbating.

I was also erect and aroused again, despite 2 orgasms earlier. I honestly needed to pinch myself to confirm that this was not a dream and actually for real. I was desperately hoping that Mum would end up deciding that she wanted to have sex with me. I desperately wanted to fuck her.

Eventually sleep started to overcome me. I decided to go to bed and on climbing the stairs and after a short pause at Mum's bedroom door, where I heard nothing, I eventually went to bed and slept soundly.

The Inquisition

I woke the next morning and thought back to the previous night's events and despite becoming aroused again I decided not to jerk off. I lay in bed thinking about Mum. I also wondered how I would face her or her face me, considering that we're both aware of what we'd done last night.

It was about 10:30am before I plucked up the courage to go downstairs. I put on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt and went to the loo and passing Mum's open bedroom door I went downstairs.

I went into the empty kitchen, and checking the utility room, followed by the dining room, lounge and my den, I was a little relieved that she wasn't there. I put the kettle on for a coffee and got out some bread and put it in the toaster. I was sitting at the kitchen table deep in thought, when the door to the garden opened and in walked Mum.

She looked at me, smiled and said, "Hi Sweetie. Did you have a good night?"

"Yes thanks," I replied, and before I thought about what I was asking I continued, "How about you?"

Mum beamed at me and replied, "I had a fantastic night. I found a wonderful present and I thoroughly enjoyed myself using it."

I felt my face flush and I looked down, a little embarrassed.

"There's no need to be embarrassed Darling, it's what we both wanted, and any way if you had half the fun making my present as I had using it, you probably had a wail of a time as well."

Still slightly embarrassed I just smiled at Mum and nodded my head.

Mum had closed the back door and as she passed me she stooped and lifting my chin with her hand and kissed me on the lips. It wasn't a prolonged kiss but it was open-mouthed, and she ran her tongue across my lips before breaking the kiss and saying, "Thank you."

Mum then continued into the utility room where she was doing the washing. She seemed to float across the floor with a graceful and provocative sway of her hips. She seemed very happy. She was wearing a thin yellow summer dress which allowed light through it easily and it was obvious that Mum had no slip, being able to see the noticeable silhouette of her legs. I could also see the outline of her panties against the thin material but there was no obvious sign of a bra, from behind, but I wasn't sure.

My toast popped up and that took my attention away from watching Mum, I got up, ignoring my partial erection, and buttered my toast. The kettle then boiled and I shouted, "Would you like a coffee, Mum?"

"Yes please," she called back, "I'm just about finished. I'll be with you in a sec."

I made the two cups of coffee and then sat back at the kitchen table and ate my toast.

Mum came in about 2 minutes later saying, "There's only a few things left in the drier, everything else is outside."

"Do you have anything else to do?" I asked.

"Apart from getting the clothes in and sorting the last load in the drier, I'm done for the day. Why?" she said as she sat down at the kitchen table. She sat on the adjacent corner, facing me, so that the table wasn't actually between us.

"No reason. I don't really have much to do today and wondered if there was anything I could help with?"

"There isn't anything much I need doing." Then Mum smiled and said, "There might be something I need later, but I think I'd like to have a long talk with you first."

This was probably the conversation that would disappoint me for the rest of my life or change my life completely. I still wasn't sure which way it was going to go, or even whether I wanted it to go one way as opposed to the other, but I looked at Mum, smiled a little nervously and said, "Ok. Is it about last night?"

Mum smiled and just nodded.

"I'll be honest," I continued, "I'm not sure how I want the talk to go, because I'm torn between keeping you as you are, or possibly fulfilling most boy's biggest fantasy."

Mum laughed and said, "After last night I'm not sure our relationship as mother and son is ever going to be the same."

Joining in with her light mood, I laughed saying, "Fair point."

She sipped from her cup and I looked at her. I ran my eyes over her whole body, from her head to her feet. Her light summer dress provided a clear view of her cleavage. Her breasts weren't sagging and I'd now noticed a bra strap, her legs were crossed and the hem of her dress was half way up her thighs.

Mum's eyes rose from her cup, then she put her cup back on the table and with a broad grin and opening her arms, putting herself on display, she asked, "You like?"

I smiled back at her and said, "Yes Mum, I like very much. You are a very beautiful woman."

"Thank you Darling," Mum said. Then she asked, "Do you mind if we talk about last night and your use of my panties in general?"

I still felt my face flush, but looking at Mum and seeing her smiling put me more at ease and I replied, "Ok."

"What made you start using my panties for pleasure?"

"It sort of happened by accident I suppose. When I was 14, I think, I noticed the stains in your panties as I went to put clothes in the laundry basket one night, and I took them to my room because I was curious. I didn't masturbate with them then, but I was curious and a little aroused by your scent."

"So what made you start masturbating with them?"

"One day I had grabbed a pair from the bathroom and happened to hear you and Dad having sex, I think, and it started me thinking about you having sex, and I got hard and relieved myself with your panties. After that I generally masturbated smelling your panties, but not ejaculating into them."

"How long did this go on, because I never noticed until a few weeks ago?"

"From 14 up to when I went off to college; so nearly 4 years."

"What made you start when you came back home and why did you start cumming in them?"

"Again, I just happened to notice a pair in the laundry and it brought all the old memories back and having not had sex for nearly a year I was horny. I was so horny that I was caught about to cum with nothing but your panties in my hand so I used them to catch my cum."

"Did you ever consider having sex with me?

"Not really. You are my mother and there are laws against it. But I'm sure you're aware that it is a fantasy common to most young men in the world."

Mum smiled and nodded and then asked, "But some mothers and sons do choose to have sex with each other. What do you think about that?

I thought about this for a few seconds before replying. "Well I can understand the role that genetics and mutations have played in creating the social stigma around sex within the immediate family. So if a parent and offspring are attempting to procreate, then I think it shouldn't be allowed. However, if a parent and offspring are engaging in sex for pleasure, with no desire for or likelihood of pregnancy then I think, why not."

"So if I asked you to have sex with me because I wanted your child, would you have a problem with that?"

"I'm not saying the fantasy side wouldn't overcome my common sense, but in principle I probably would have a problem."

"But what if I asked you to have sex with me and I also told you that I was sterilised and couldn't get pregnant, and it was only for pleasure?"

I looked Mum straight in the eyes and with an impish smile on my face I replied, "I'd probably tell you to get your knickers off and spread your legs, because I'm coming in."

Mum laughed and her face flushed and I joined her in her laughter. Despite the laughter and my quip I still felt nervous about upsetting or alienating Mum, and nervous about blowing the chance of experiencing the sexual pleasures of the one woman in the world with which it was forbidden.

After a few seconds we both stopped laughing and just stared at each other, then looking into my eyes Mum eventually said, "Rick, Darling. Thank you for being so honest with me. I'm still not decided on how far I want, or am prepared to go with this, but at least I know that when I make my decision, I'm confident that you will accept and understand it."

I smiled at Mum but had the feeling that I wasn't going to fulfil my secret desire, but at least I know that I've brought some happiness and physical gratification to her with her panties. If that's all I get to do then, that's far more than most sons.

Suddenly Mum spoke again, "About last night. There was an awful lot of semen in my panties, was that from one ejaculation?"

This time without feeling embarrassed and not feeling my face flush, I truthfully replied, "I came in them twice."

Mum looked at me quizzically.

I continued, "After I came the first time I started thinking about what you might do with the panties and my cum and I got really hard again. I started masturbating again and within only a few more minutes I came a second time."

Mum lowered her head and with her head still lowered she coyly looked at me and asked, "What did you think I did with my panties and your semen?"

Realising that I could feel a stirring in my crotch which concerned me a little I thought about how honest I'd been and whether trying to hide my thoughts was the best course of action. I quickly decided that Mum had felt my erection last night when we hugged, so not to worry about getting one here, but honesty was going to be the only policy in answering this question.

So with my growing confidence I replied, "My overall thoughts were that you would taste and swallow my cum, and that you would use it as a lubricant while you masturbated. I also thought you might either cover a couple of fingers with it and push them into your vagina, or you might just put your panties on and cover your pussy with my cum."

Mum seemed to consider my answer and then smiled. "To be honest, Rick, I sort of did all of those. Would you like me to describe what I did?

A little surprised I simply nodded, and was conscious that my shorts were being tented by a seriously stiff erection.

Mum looked down at my shorts and smiled, then continuing, "Well, when I got my panties from the laundry basket I nearly came on the spot when I saw how much semen was in them. I picked them up and took them to my bedroom. My pussy was leaking like a burst water main by this time.

"The first thing I did was stick my fingers in your cum and I tasted and swallowed a big dollop of it. When I did this I had an orgasm. I was so turned on. I then got a second dollop on my fingers and pushed them up into my pussy, and frigged myself to another orgasm. After that I put my panties on spreading your cum all over my pussy lips, and I spent a couple of hours just masturbating with your sloppy cum acting as a lubricant as I brought myself off to orgasm after orgasm. I probably came really hard eight or nine times before I eventually went to sleep."

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Of course you can."

"Were you so aroused because it was semen, or because it was my semen?"

Mum thought for a few seconds and then replied, "Considering your honesty so far it's only fair I'm equally honest with you." She paused briefly then continued, "I'd have to say, that it was because it was your cum on my knickers, your cum that I'd tasted and pushed into my cunt and your cum that I spread all over my pussy."

I was a little surprised hearing Mum use the word cunt, but I was excited that it was me that had turned her on. I then asked, "So where do we go from here?"

Mum thought a little and eventually she answered, "I'm still not really sure. There is a part of me that just wants you to fuck the living daylights out of me, but the mother in me is scared that in doing so I might lose my son in the process. The mother in me is also telling me to put a stop to everything but I can't deny the pleasure we probably both got from last night."

"So what do you want to do?"

"From what you've told me you're attracted to the idea of us having sex, and I can tell you that it will only be for pleasure, because I have been sterilised. After having you the doctors told me that I could die if I got pregnant again. So if we stepped over the line it would be for sheer sexual pleasure. So does that make a difference to you?"

"No difference to what I said earlier."

Mum considered my reply for a few moments and then said, "Well it's up to me then. If I say no I'm sure you'll honour my decision and if I say yes I know I'm not going to be rejected." She paused again considering her next words, and then continued, "I'm not ready to decide yet but I'm going to go upstairs for a while and think about it."

Mum uncrossed her legs giving me the briefest sight of her white panties. She got up and came over to me and kissed me on the forehead before going out into the hallway and upstairs.

A great weight was lifted from me as the tension and nervousness of such an intimate conversation with my own mother had finally ended. I thought about what she had said and decided I would go out for the day and give her space and time while she made up her mind how our relationship would go from here. I know I just wanted her, but I couldn't bring myself to do it without knowing that it was also what she wanted. So I cleared up the plate and cups, went upstairs, showered and dressed, and went out for a few hours.