Rick & Jess: Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum smiled lovingly and kissed me so warmly. She then started showering kisses all over my face and then my neck and my chest. She reached my nipples and spent several minutes sucking and flicking them, with both her tongue and fingers until they became so sensitive they almost hurt. She continued down my stomach and eventually she reached the top of my thighs. She kissed all around my cock without actually touching it, which increased the anticipation and then suddenly I felt her tongue flick across the head of my cock. This was followed by another flick and another, each one so light it was like a butterfly wing brushing the petal of a flower. After a few more flicks I felt my cock surrounded in moist warmth and looked down to see my cock well and truly engulfed by my mother's mouth. She began to swirl her tongue around the head of my cock and slowly and ever so gently began to bob her head. Her left hand grasped my ball sack and began to stimulate my balls while her right hand held the base of my cock. She began to bob her head more vigorously and employed more of a sucking action. I lay there not believing how good a blowjob I was getting from my own mother. The pace quickened more, as did the intensity, and although Mum didn't actually deep throat my cock she alternated between having it on her tongue to pushing it to the rear of her mouth. I was lost in the pleasure she was giving me and thought just how lucky I was when I suddenly felt my cock stiffening even more and that wonderful sense of pressure that starts to build deep down in the root of my cock. I could also feel my cockhead swelling, which Mum obviously noticed as her stimulation of me intensified. I began to gasp as the pressure built and my cockhead began to tingle and then with Mum making an "Mmmmmmmmmmmm" sound which only further vibrated my cock, with a gasp from me my cock reached deep down and forced the first rope of semen jetting out of me and into Mum's mouth. This was followed by a second, third, fourth and fifth before my orgasm began to subside. Mum's mouth remained closed around my cock as she accepted my cum and swallowed it.

As my cock became sensitive she became very gentle and light as she cleaned my cock of any remaining cum. Eventually I felt the cool as she finally removed her mouth from me, which filled me with a little disappointment, but she quickly scooted up the bed and lay her head on my chest and played with my nipples for another minute or two.

Eventually I managed to speak, "Mum. That was the most intense blowjob I've ever had. Thank you."

Mum beamed up at me, obviously happy with what she'd achieved and replied, "You taste so yummy, Baby. It's so much better fresh, than it is from my panties."

We both laughed and then kissed each other.

I got up and Mum stood up with me, we were facing each other. I said, "It's my turn now."

Mum smiled at me and just waited.

"Can I remove your bra please Mum?"

"Of course you can Darling," she replied.

I reached around behind her and took hold of each side of the clasp and undid it. I slowly stepped back pulling her bra away from her breasts allowing them to come free of the material. I couldn't believe how erect her nipples were, over half an inch proud of the rest of her breast. There was no great sag but they seemed just the correct size for my mum's frame.

I dropped the bra and then knelt in front of Mum. I looked up at her and asked, "Can I remove your panties?"

"I would like that very much," Mum replied.

I took hold of the waist band on each hip and pulled her panties down. They came down to the tops of her stockings, but the gusset was held in place by Mum's thighs. She spread her legs slightly and her panties pulled away revealing her lips and quite a prominent clitoris for the first time. Below the triangle of hair she was shaved. Her lips were full and puffed up with her obvious arousal and her clit was also erect and out in plain view. I pulled her panties down to the floor where she stepped out of them and stood with her legs slightly apart and waited. I locked my eyes on hers then brought her panties to my face. Her scent was intoxicating and the material was absolutely soaked. I put the gusset to my lips and sucked it into my mouth and drew her juices from the material. She tasted fantastic. Eventually I removed her panties from my mouth, dropped them and stood in front of her. I wrapped my arms around her and drew her into my embrace. I whispered, "I love you Mum. I hope I don't disappoint you."

She replied, "I love you too Darling. I'm never disappointed by anything you do."

I released her and led her to the bed and this time I got her to lay down and I repeated what she had done to me only a few minutes before. I started by kissing her deeply and then showering her face, neck and chest with kisses. I got to her breasts and took her nearest nipple into my mouth and I sucked it and with it caught between my teeth I flicked my tongue back and forth over the taught skin. Mum began to moan as I did this. I moved across to her other breast and repeated my stimulation. Mum had brought her hands to the back of my head and just rested them there. I took hold of both her nipples between the forefinger and thumb of each hand and squeezed and rolled them. Mum began to writhe around a little as I played with her nipples.

"Are your nipples very sensitive," I asked.

Between gasped and laboured breath Mum replied, "Very, but for God's sake don't stop."

So switching between sucking her nipples while kneading her breasts, and squeezing and rolling her nipples in my fingers I spent a good few minutes with Mum moaning and gyrating under me.

Eventually I released her breasts and kissing down her lower chest and onto her stomach I put my tongue in her navel and Mum giggled. I looked up at her and still giggling she whispered, "It tickles."

I shifted my position and from being alongside Mum I was now down between her legs, which she had opened to allow me access to the place of my birth. I kissed further down her stomach, down to the patch of short, trimmed pubic hair, and then I kissed around it, to the tops of her thighs and her slick wet inner thighs, but like she had done, I avoided touching her genitals for a good minute or two. Mum was trying to move her hips around to connect her pussy with my mouth but I teased her a little knowing that it would heighten her excitement.

Mum's moaning was more insistent and eventually I flicked my tongue across her protruding clit. Mum shivered and gasped, and then I did it again. She did the same again so I kept flicking her clit with my tongue. I got lower and softly blew from the back of her lips up to her clit and Mum gave a big shudder and closed her legs onto my head. I then lightly licked her clit to be rewarded by her tensing up and experiencing a small orgasm. Her legs squeezed my head, but eventually she spread them freeing it again. Her lips spread opening her sex to me and I pushed my tongue into her and brought it back into my mouth tasting her honey pot for the first time. I repeated this several times while Mum was pushing and rubbing her sex against my face trying to get more contact and stimulation. I ran my tongue all the way up the inside of her lips to where they joined and then set about licking and sucking her clit. Mum went wild. Her legs and hands were going everywhere, her body was trembling and writhing and she was gasping and now moaning loudly encouraging me to do more and begging me not to stop. While continuing my assault on her clit I slid a couple of fingers up into her vagina and found the rough nub of tissue and I began to stimulate that as I continued licking and sucking Mum's engorged clit. All of a sudden Mum cried out and her body stiffened and then she began to shake. I felt her vagina contract around my fingers and it was almost as if her clit seemed to contract away from the stimulation it was receiving. I was rewarded with a river of her juices running back along my fingers as she squeezed the liquid from her.

Eventually Mum's orgasm eased and she lay panting on the bed. I came up from between her legs and lay next to her. She took my head into her hands and brought her lips to mine and kissed me. When she finally broke the kiss she said, "My God, Rick, where on earth did you learn to do that?"

I just smiled and kissed her again.

We hugged each other and my cock now refreshed and hard, was again trapped between us and Mum pushed her stomach into it grinding against it.

I looked into Mum's eyes looking for a sign then she smiled and said, "Would you get on your back please Darling, I want to impale myself on that beautiful cock of yours."

I didn't need asking twice and turned onto my back, Mum straddled my hips and I felt her fingers grasp the base of my cock and then I felt her brush the head of my cock along her lips. Then lodging my cock at the entrance to her dripping pussy, she looked me in the eyes and whispered, "Would you like Mummy to fuck her big boy?"

I smiled and nodded and then she sank down onto my cock enveloping it with the steaming wet walls of her sex. She lifted a couple of times then sank right down all the way taking me as far into her as I would go.

She shuddered and looking at me said, "Oh God that feels so good. I don't think I've ever felt that full before." Then she leaned down and kissed me.

Her hips started to gyrate slowly moving herself around my cock. With all her weight on me it was difficult to pump myself into her, but I just kept pressing up into her. Her movements started to get bigger, causing my cock to slide up and down her channel, now stimulating me more.

This increase went on for a few minutes with Mum increasing the amount of movement and the speed until all of a sudden she threw her head back and shook through her first orgasm while fucking her son. She quickly recovered and ground her pussy hard into me, but making the movements small again so the stimulation for me was reduced. She kissed me and started again, slowly increasing the movement with my cock being forced up and down her channel while she ascends to another orgasm. As she came she kept calling out to me to fuck her hard, to "Fuck Mummy."

I could feel myself getting more stimulated after the blowjob of earlier but to an extent I was content seeing Mum get so much pleasure from having me in her. We went round the cycle of building the movement and the speed a couple more times, with Mum reaching more intense orgasms each time. After the fourth orgasm, Mum fell onto me gasping, although I could still feel her vaginal walls clawing at my stiff cock still buried deep in my mother.

She suddenly looked at me and said, "Baby it's your turn now. Do you like it doggie style?"

Yes, it's my favourite position."

She smiled lustily at me and said, "You'd better assume the position and get that cock of yours pumping my cunt with that beautiful cum."

With that she got off me and kneeling at the edge of the bed I got behind her and placing my cock at her open sex I pushed into her in one hard thrust. She screamed into the bed and for a second I thought I'd hurt her, but she started pushing back at me and started begging me to fuck her hard.

I started pumping my cock in and out of her, in long firm strokes and Mum just began to rant at me with her face buried in the bed to fuck her harder. I fucked her hard and gradually increased my pace as I felt my cock responding to the stimulation of her dripping velvety channel. I really started to pick up the pace and Mum just egged me on and on. She came at least once more before I felt that familiar pressure begin to build at the base of my cock, for the second time that evening. I began to stiffen more and my cock head swelled which Mum felt and then she just went completely rigid. Her vagina clamped down hard on me and as I pumped my first jet of cum into her, Mum just shook and trembled, with her screams being muffled by the bed. I pumped a second third and fourth powerful jet into her as she ranted at me to fill her up. Her vaginal muscles seemed to ripple along my cock. I just kept pushing against her trying to get as deep into her as I possibly could. My cock continued to pulse but with no more cum but I didn't want to move. Eventually Mum seemed to relax and I playfully pumped my now semi-hard cock a few times. Which caused her to wiggle her rear and she let out a satisfied "Mmmmmmm".

She finally pulled away from me and spread out on the bed and reached towards me saying, "Baby, come and hold me you beautiful man."

I got back onto the bed and lay next to her. We kissed and she wrapped her arm and leg over me pulling me into her.

She was still flush from her orgasm and looked so radiant.

She then said, "I know I've enjoyed good sex all my life but Rick, you were fantastic. I've never experienced such intense orgasms. Thank you."

"I've never had sex like that before either Mum. I've never known a woman have so many orgasms in such a short space of time."

"It's because of my clit. Because it's so big and sensitive I tend to reach orgasm quite quickly. So 5 or 6 good orgasms for me are not unusual, but what was unusual was how intense they were. I could give up everything and just have you fuck me forever. You were worried about being disappointing; Baby you were magnificent."

We kissed again; I removed her shoes, suspender belt and stockings and we manoeuvred ourselves under the duvet. We hugged and kissed for about an hour or so before we made love again gently and lovingly. It seemed to go on forever as we bathed in the glow of our physical excitement. This didn't have the intensity of earlier, but it was more emotional than physical. Eventually Mum and I came together again. We stayed linked together and kissed and hugged before we both drifted off into a satisfied sleep.

The Future

The next morning I woke up alone in Mum's bed. I was a little disappointed as I was hoping to continue where we left off the previous night, but it was nearly 11:00am so I decided to get up and see how Mum was. I quickly showered and then got some shorts from my room, and then went downstairs.

I found Mum in the lounge reading the paper and as I walked in I said, "Good morning."

Mum dropped the paper immediately and jumped up and ran across the room. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me long and hard.

After breaking the kiss and grinning like a Cheshire cat she said, "Good morning lover boy. How do you feel?"

"I feel great, how about you?

"Darling, I got fucked by the most magnificent man in the world last night, not once, but twice. If I'd have known sex with you was going to be that good I would have fucked you weeks ago."

"What do you mean Mum?" I asked.

"Baby, I have to admit that having found the panties you used weeks ago, I knew I would have to find out if it was just a fantasy or whether you really would have sex with me if I offered myself to you. I also realised very quickly that I wanted you despite you being my son. I saw this as purely physical pleasure and I could put to one side the social taboo. The one thing I wasn't sure of was whether you could do the same."

Mum went on to explain some of the subtle changes she made over the weeks between me first using her panties and this weekend, and we laughed together at how blind I was and how devious Mum was. She was particularly proud of managing to change her morning routine so that she was down earlier and not dressed. I had to admit that it never occurred to me that it was nothing more than innocent.

Becoming more serious I said, "Mum thank you for last night. It was the best night of my life. You made the evening so sensual. You built tension and anticipation, but you also seemed to be in so much control."

Smiling back a little shyly Mum said, "Thank you Darling. That's one of the benefits a mature sexual partner. I'm so happy for us both, because you really were magnificent."

We kissed deeply again and held each other close, just enjoying the contact.

As we broke our embrace, something funny occurred to me and I asked, "So now I'm a certified motherfucker, what do we do now?"

Mum grinned naughtily then replied, "Well, as your mother, I'd have to say you'll just have to keep fucking me."

She laughed and headed towards the kitchen. I followed her where she made breakfast and we sat, ate and laughed about our new relationship.

Looking back it was the first time I'd seen Mum as happy as that since Dad had died. She admitted to me a short time later how much she had missed sex, but was thankful to Louise splitting from me which allowed her to enjoy sex with me, the only part of Dad she had left.

Epilogue

Mum and I had some great fun and great times together. We experimented within our own limits and desires; we even holidayed together as husband and wife on one occasion. I've never known a naughtier woman than her. The sex was always fantastic, but the love we had, and still have, is beyond compare.

We spent nearly seven good years together before Mum persuaded me it was time to find someone to spend my life with, which I eventually did. I now have a fantastic wife, Samantha, and two fantastic children, Tony and Charlotte. Sam is a fantastic and open-minded woman and Mum and I have often spoken about telling Sam, but we've decided not to. Sam and I have a fantastic sex life which is often at its best after a visit to Mum, but despite that, I've never had better sex than I have with Mum. Until my next story!