All Comments on 'Rick's Wife Monica is a Bitch'

by RobynG

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
How come I have not discovered you untill now?

Now I'd like to read your first novel! Until then many more short and long stories. Boy. You do know how to tell a story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow you are hot

Great writing.

How much is truth, how much is fiction?

I have had some special times with women and your actions remind me of her! Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very very hot

Wow, this is another hot one.

Real story? Hope so. I know I am hanging out in stairwells hoping to see you on your knees.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Honey step into the stairwell...

What can I say! Your writing is such a fine combination of truth and fiction I surmise, but I know it is very hot. I imagine myself stumbling into you and a lover and watching as you perform wonderful feats! Thanks for writing such fine stories, and keep up the good work. On one hand you never know what to expect with your stories, except they are all great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Superb switch

I love your Doin the Boss stories, but I have to tell you that your stories outside that series are tremendous. It is great to read an author who loves to write, as I surmise you do. You weave a story around characters I actually think I know. And then you get them into a position that is so very erotic. Thanks for your hard work, it keeps me hard when I read it (until I blast off from them).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Weddings

weddings are always risky,at the reception,dancing,i had an older guy run his hand down my bottom,then press once with his finger.I was slightly tipsythen as the night went on,i asked who he was,the brother of the grooms father,about 50,tall.He asked me to dance,o.k,i am 24,again the hand down to my bottom,then he walked over at the dances end and introduced me to his wife,big,plump, woman,.We talked,then back to the dance floor and half way through,he held my hand and said let me show you our house,which is impressive,upstairs,into a large bedroom,onto a balcony,he was behind me,his hands went to my breasts,i like older men,i was horny,then his hands went to my dress,lifted it,groping my pantyhosed bottom,i felt him loer them,i hear the zip,i lowered my panties and pushed back.I felt the head of his cock move up and down my pussy lips,then hold me as he pushed up inside me,my pussy wet,as he moved back and forward,my pussy gripping him,now faster,banging me,juice splashing out of my pussy,then with one thrust i knew he had cumm as i pushed back against him,then pulling out,juice running down my leg as i pulled my pantyhose up and we went back downstairs.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The story is too good and you are too good a writer to make an unnecessary mistake like changing the bride's name from Jessica to Jennifer in the early paragraphs.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight699 months ago

The dances with Rick and Robyn were done well with the banter being fun to read. The sex scene in the stairwell was also excellent.

The author has her character Robyn take great umbrage when Monica calls Robyn, Rebecca. Yet in paragraph 1 of the story, the bride is named Jessica but switches to Jennifer in paragraph 5, prior to becoming Jessica again. Maybe names can be confused.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous