Rick's Wife Monica is a Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guy pumped slowly at first, getting the feel, then moved a little quicker. But what made it great were his hands. He sort of guided my ass with one hand, and slipped the other around me to play with my pussy and clit. First he fingered around his dick, which was plowing my pussy, and that feeling was very erotic. The wonder though came when he started stroking my clit and sending shivers through my body as I enjoyed the fuck.

"You feel wonderful, fuck me sweetie," was all I could say.

Rick grunted and quietly told me I felt good too as we rocked against each other in the stairwell. It was so naughty screwing where we were, but safe in that we'd hear the door close above if anyone entered. I quickly calculated we'd have at least 30 seconds to make ourselves presentable, more if they were walking.

There's something about getting fingered while getting fucked, sort of a double set of strokes against my moist hole. It didn't take long given all that was going on for me to reach the brink of an orgasm, and I surmised Rick was close given the way he increased the pressure on my clit and the urgency of the strokes of his cock into my soaking wet snatch. The banana-flavored encased cock was working wonders on my pussy.

"Oh Robyn it's great, I'm gonna cum soon," said the man as I went over the brink, closed my eyes and started cumming like crazy. What the guy lacked in length he more than made up with finger and cock action in my needy pussy.

I barely held on as, given the fact of my orgasm, Rick seemed to feel the fuck was now his. He rocked hard into my needy pussy, banging me harder and harder as I pushed my ass back and we rocked together.

Thinking I heard him gasp, I looked over my shoulder at my married lover, whose eyes were fixed somewhere over my shoulder. Looking back toward the stairwell I saw why. It was the guy who had walked past us earlier, dick in hand, stroking while watching our fornicating activities.

I attempted to pull away but Rick was in charge. I tried to pull off but he held me close. He rocked a few more times, said he was cumming, then shot his load into my beckoning pussy in front of a riveted audience of one.

"God that's hot, unbelievable," said the voice from below. "Bravo!"

I nearly died in by handrail holding tracks.

"You're incredible, Robyn, oh move that ass. Milk me," said my lover, directing my pussy up and down his cock by holding my ass. It was as if he never heard the intruder, but I suspect at this point in our coupling he didn't care.

I closed my eyes, embarrassed, knowing my pussy was boldly out in the open filled with cock. I wished I was somewhere else more private. First, I thought the kid might run up and rape me --- what could he be thinking about catching us --- then realized he must have been watching us in the act, a young voyeur hitting the jackpot. I hung on for dear life as Rick continued to bang my hot, wet and satisfied pussy.

Getting off my lover to cover up was a real problem, as I'd have to let go of the hand rail. So I just held on and let him satisfy his lust as he came down from his orgasmic high. I looked at the guy watching and could tell he was getting close, and couldn't help smiling. I blew him a kiss and suddenly his cock began spurting on the floor as he jerked his cock to satisfaction.

I lifted off Rick's cock with his help as he pushed up on my ass, disengaged, and then held me as I placed my feet on the floor. It was quite embarrassing pulling up my panties then trying to wiggle into my jeans in front of an audience, but I somehow was able to do it.

Rick was getting himself presentable as well and the guy below? Well, all I saw was a blur as he left the landing below. He must have been afraid we'd call a cop or something, but heck, we were probably just as afraid he'd turn us in.

Catching our breath, we both started laughing when we heard the door below slam.

"That was so good, Robyn, you were incredible," said my lover, still breathing hard.

I nodded my head, "that was very hot, very hot."

We held each other for a couple minutes, before Rick pulled off his condom and threw it on the floor. "Rick, put that in the trash, and the packet too," I commanded and he complied, pulling it in his pocket.

Rick and I held hands, walking up stairs in hopes of not meeting our voyeur. We got to the seventh floor landing and Rick pulled me toward him, holding me, thanking me, and for the first time ever, kissing me. I smiled.

"Guess with Her in the building we better leave separately," said Rick. "Can I call you?"

I told him I didn't think that would be a good idea, but gave him one of my e-mail addresses before reminding him to deposit the spent condom in a trash can.

He sent a few e-mails over the next couple weeks, and I in no uncertain terms told him it was a one-time occurrence. Heck, my life had too much complexity in it already.

He did surprise me, though, in one of the notes. "I met Monica at Starbucks that day, and guess who else was there???? Yup, the guy who caught us. He looked at her, me, and was smart enough to leave. I wonder what he was thinking?"

OMG, I think I know. Bet he's been to that stairwell a dozen times since that time. I'm just glad there wasn't a security camera.

Or was there?

12