All Comments on 'Road Trip'

by Grendel22

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
grayge37grayge37about 3 years ago

Another great story! Five PLUS stars for the non-stop actions! Remember the "Can you top this" radio program? Well you should play it in your mind as you create and write your stories. Try topping each previous story with the new ones.

Looking forward to seeing your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another great story. The grandma angle is always very excitingly described in your narrative. And this one was especially good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part 2 should have them getting their first dp

rmdexterrmdexterover 2 years ago

Fantastic story. I'm anxious to see what happens in Part Two of 'Road Trip'. Thanks for sharing!

MrViixMrViixover 2 years ago

Great fun! 5 stars & a favourite!

ThatoneoverThatoneoverover 2 years ago

This was just incredible! I'm really excited about Part 2, I can't wait!

gilfurgesgilfurgesover 2 years ago

Brilliant. I enjoyed it so much. Love dirty grandma's 5*

JustmeWBJustmeWBabout 2 years ago

Fantastic Story!

Time to call the girlfriends, from the bridge club over.

What a blast it is taking the ass flower of a GILF.

I've been there, done that. Highly recommend it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First time I’ve ever want to comment on a story absolutely a 5 star wow great story thank you

Doctor_OughtDoctor_Oughtabout 1 year ago

GILFs are the best thanks for this story

fordcurryfordcurry4 months ago

Great to read about two horny, mature cunts who dearly love getting fucked, sucking cock, and getting filled with load after load of hot, young cum, including from grandsons! Nice fucking old cunts! Hot story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGrendel22@Grendel22
I was pretty young, but the first porno I ever saw was Taboo II. It definitely had an effect on me. I though the sister was hot as hell, but it was really Honey Wilder that just did it for me. And then I saw the first Taboo and the third. The thought of having an older wom...