All Comments on 'Rob and the Kiss of Death'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Crazier and crazier

Bob, the endings to your stories are getting crazier. Stick with nuking the bad girls and leave slow suicide out.

rooster1rooster1over 13 years ago
Rob

Since you have stated before that you write for yourself just continue, I enjoy the majority & those I don't are mostly still written fairly well.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Damn!!!!!!!! J.P., you really threw me a curve ball with this story.

A really sad story, but the ending is devastating. There's no need to comment on how the story was put together, as Bob always has a well written and edited story, but the concept and basis of the story was really dark.

Whether the story is fiction or no, it's a really sad story.

You do make your readers think about your stories, sometimes they shake the reader up a bit.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Really depressing but good

He was warned that Mary Ellen should be avoided and he ignored it. Now it is probably going to kill him. I have a real problem figuring out how a woman could say she really loves a guy and gets married to him KNOWING she will never be faithful. Further she is having unprotected sex with a bunch of men and never thinks about what could, and in this case does, happen. This is an intelligent woman. How could she live with the deception she is carrying out and the risks to the person she "loves". She knows he believes in fidelity. She has had a long history with him that pushed that point. It's hard to understand a person that is this screwed up, this treacherous. Mary Ellen obviously has HIV as well. Is she dead yet? The story is a good case study of a screwed up person. Too bad Rob is going to die because he loved someone too much.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
almost a GREAT story but JOB just HAD to fuck this up....

so predictable. WHY is it that these dumbs as shit authors ALWAYS have the husbands gets all enraged and furious... plotting all this revenge... taking pictures and video of their cheating wives to use divorces and lawsuits ...

then after seeing they fuck sveral men he husbands just HAVE to fuck them one last time ?

excuse me while I go Vomit....

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 13 years ago
Real life does seem crazy to some

Reality is stranger than most fiction. JPB's fiction does have verisimilitude.

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
Good read!!!!!

Way to go Bob!!!!!!!!!

cageyteecageyteeover 13 years ago
JPB . . .

You never cease to amaze me! Your imagination and your story telling ability are incredible. I sure as hell don't like all of your stories but every time you write a new one, I'll read it!!!!

grogers7grogers7over 13 years ago
Very Good

Well written. The best of JPB. Thanks.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
If

If gotta go ,you might as well do it fucking a pretty woman.

Mandy01Mandy01over 13 years ago
Wow Bob, certainly not a lunch time effort on this one.

Good read even if a tad sad. One silver lining on the dark cloud, Mary Ellen is also HIV positive. One very bright spark in the cloud, is that all the lawyers that were humping her are also HIV positive and if they cark it, then the world will be a slighty better place.

Thanks for taking my advice and doing your homework Bob, see what a little effort can achieve. lol

Cheers, you get my high five for this one.

Amanda

Sidney43Sidney43over 13 years ago
Rob is an ass

I keep seeing this kind of character in stories on this forum. When things don't go thier way it is burn all bridges, cut off all communication, quit the job, move to another state, etc, etc. No regard for anyone else, it's all about them. My favorite line was "my time is too valuable to get cell phone calls". Jesus what a self centered butt head.

Why any woman would ever give a man like this a second chance is way beyond my ability to comprehend and if they do, serious mental evaluations are in order all around.

xtremeddxtremeddover 13 years ago
Oh Boy.............a lot to think about and consider

good story but unvengeful? Results

x

RedbeakRedbeakover 13 years ago
Disappointing

Neither the characters nor the situations were at all believable. You have a large and creditable body of work to your name, but on this occasion you were trying too hard to find a new theme, and it just didn't ring true on any level.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Thank Bob for an entertaining cautionary tale and then....

....move along folks. Why comment to a brick wall. Bob's stories will always be sprinkled with suspension bridges throughout so why trying to tell him why it's so hard to believe. Duh!

SingularMindSingularMindover 13 years ago
HIV?

Several have commented that Mary Ellen and the author both accquiered HIV about the same time.. No evidence for this. Just a simple case of suicide,

deadsoondeadsoonover 13 years ago
Bloody hell

Great story. I have to admit I didn't see the HIV ending at all. But I liked it because the STD aspect of having multiple partners is often overlooked in cheating wife stories.

As one author (sorry cant remember which one) on this site says "Consequences are a bitch" and in this case like life there is often collateral damage.

FD45FD45about 13 years ago
Wow!

Ballsy story! Very ballsy! Since I enjoy the real emotional complications in these break up stories, it's no wonder that I think this one is a winner.

Well done

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
like I have said before

You either love JPB or you hate him, I like the style but hated the way you fucked the husband.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
1* because for multiple reason the story is impossible.

For example, it is impossible that she was given a date rape drug and gangbanged by 9 fraternity guys. Colleges nowadays have almost 3 girls for every 2 guys and fraternity guys are considered the cream of the crop. They have plenty of willing girls so they would have no reason to rape girl. Furthermore, while it might be possible that one fraternity guy would give a girl the date rape drug, it would be frowned on by most guys in the fraternity because it could destroy the fraternity when word got out that girls attending the fraternity parties were given date rape drugs. Girls would not go to the parties and the fraternity would have everything to lose and nothing to gain since there is an overabundence of willing college girls.

Finally, there are almost no rapes in colleges. On average only 1 rape every two years in a college where the rape is by a stranger or force. I know the statistic is 25% of girls get raped during their 4 years in college. However, that is based on the 1985 Ms. magazine report by Mary Koss. Initially when interviewing college girls they could find very few girls that would admit being raped. Since that didn't fit their agenda college girls were intervied and asked a series of question and a "Yes" was defined as rape. Examples, "Have you ever had sex when you didn't want to? And, "Have you ever had sex after a guy gave you alcohol or drugs?"

However, most of the girls were dating the guys that were defined as raping them and when later asked, most of the girls said they were not raped. Naturally the media just reported the findings as defined my Mary Koss and never looked the details.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 13 years ago
When you're good, you're good!

Even though this story was based on a faulty premise, gang rape spawning cock hungry slut, I gave this 3 star story 5 stars. You took a mediocre revenge story and made it fairly unique by throwing in the disease factor (99.9% of authors don't even factor in disease in their stories) and giving the story a very different and not predictable ending. I know I'm rather harsh about some of your bad stories so it's only fair I comment on a story when it's good. All things considered, this one was very good.

ParPlus10ParPlus10over 12 years ago
Dwornack you are a joke!

Dwornack is like a high school kid trying to impress others. He makes up statistics to back up his reasoning which is in itself faulty.

He lets us all know that he gives most stories a 1 *. Like anyone cares what score he gives.

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
Wow

The ending was very sad : (

That's what happens when sluts do gangbangs... HIV...Rob Never should have married her, rob was second fiddle back when they were dating all the way up until she chose her job instead of her wedding... so it shouldn't of came as a surprise that gangbangs came first before the safety of robs health... Tramp was pulling trains two weeks after they got back together & continued doing so, she probably don't even know who gave her the disease.....It's sad that he ended up paying for her sluttiness... What a selfish bitch.... 5*****'s...

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
LETS SEE

a million bucks and HIV and a jillion dollars....and the winner is ????. TK U MLJ LV NV

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Always

go nuclear. I would have let the world know.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
It is your privilege but I hate endings like this.

If I want to be depressed I can read the election results. I read to be entertained but these endings just freak me out. I hate them. This does not mean that you are not a good writer.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
guess what

i actually liked this ending because it means that everyone that fucked her including all those big time lawyers have aids - ok hiv+ but that is the kiss of death. and the fucking whore actually divorced her husband because he was fucking one girl while she was gone doing gangbangs. what a fucking cunt.

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
like the ending its funny

you can never fully trust your spouse in today's world it is to easy to cheat and young women no longer think sex=love,and HIV Aids wasn't meant for gays its was meant for sluts a biblical wrath of god on stupid sluts(male and female), like playing with a loaded gun sooner or later it goes off and kills people, sex without thought or respect or affection kills sluts(male of female) dead, and if that aint god showing people to use protection and have respect for yourself then i dont know what is.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Holy Fuckin' SHIT!

THAT was the Ending to end all Endings! Talk about a Nuclear Response that even nukes the one doing the nuking! A bit extreme, considering that all the Assholes' wives (who did nothing wrong) now have HIV as well. But then, this IS fantasy, not reality. LOL

BTBAEE (Burn The Bitch And Everyone Else). JPB is the King of Twisted for a reason! LOL

5 HUGE Stars!

amyyumamyyumover 10 years ago
I rarely agree with IronDragon, but

that was as original an ending as I've seen. A really easy 5* for the whole story.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 10 years ago
what I don't understand is why he fucked her?

he just caught his wife getting gangbanged, then something in his mind said "hey I want to tap that fouled pussy". Really, JPB, unless they were swingers and that is pushing it. That would mean she cheated and broke the rules. But a straight guy wouldn't touch his wife after a gangbang and for sure not bareback.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

What a fucking cunt. A deceiving skank aids-ridden whore wife. Her actions caused many to be disease ridden. Death is too good for her.

Original tale and well written. Five Stars

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 HOW CAN INTELLIGENT PEOPLE

do such stupid actions, TK U MLJ LV NV

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
how long ago ?

How long ago did she infect him ?

He may have already had the diseases before he caught her cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sheer nastiness

I realize he could have been infected before he found out about the skank, but afterward? I could no more stick my cock in a cheating wife than I could a meat grinder.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
who is ?

Her name was Holly Gail Catron and she was the kiss of death.

Helen and I could enjoy each other without spreading the affliction to others.

So which one is his current lover?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bullshit but

well written story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nuclear

Would have been the correct response once he found out he was HIV+. Fuck anything the lawyers could do. He's got a death sentence already Maybe catch a few of them and make it real personal as in they are no longer among the living.

HoppydoodleHoppydoodleover 9 years ago
I Agree with Harry in Virginia and Huedogg.

No man except those who have humiliation and willing cuckold fetishes would touch their wife after finding out she cheated on him. It would not matter with how many she cheated with. The vast majority of men ( including her husband as written ) would have no desire for her after the shock of betrayal , lies and infidelity. After I found out my first wife had cheated, she came back and offered herself to me and I told her that she took that which was priceless to me and made it worthless. Very few men would ever touch what was worth nothing to them ever again. My second wife has been and still is priceless for over 22 years. Men or women who willingly give themselves to that which is worthless ( cheaters ) make themselves worthless. Adulterers are already dead with or without HIV positive or full blown aids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why did he even consider screwing his wife after he knew?

That she was getting gangbanged? It made no sense to risk his life. Whatever, he did it and at that point I think he should have released all the information he had about all of them, regardless of the consequences. Or if he really wanted to be safe, re-hire the PI and get new video of them cheating - you don't think the arrogant pricks stopped screwing her did you? Hell more than half of them probably were infected too. So he could maybe save some of their wives getting infected by telling them their husbands are cheaters. Ugly story with a tragic ending. Never should have married the bitch in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Sad ending, but I applaud the attempt at realism, frequent gang-bangs without using protection should have a significant risk of STD's.

I don't like Bob's writing all that much, since I have the 'silly' belief that a story should have both a beginning and an ending, but he managed to write a story that has more than emotional consequences and that actually shows the most likely results in the time we live in, what's even better is that he for once spared us his creampie fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bob, You and all the other authors here who use this "Morals Clause" are IDIOTS!

March, 2016. Martina Sharapova tests positive for a banned substance. Immediately, Nike, Porsche, and Tag Heuer all suspend sponsorship contractual relations within hours or a day of the news. Lance Armstrong was sponsored by the US Postal Service, and the USPS sued Armstrong to get their hundreds of thousands back. I'm a great professional tennis and bycycling enthusiast. Can I sue Martina and Lance because they breached their morals clause with their sponsors? In the deluded world of JPB and the other authors on Literotica, OF COURSE I CAN! And I will recover millions!

That is how stupid this "morals clause" assertion is! What happens when a person has an employer or similar agreement with another, and the person braches the morals clause? Simple!! The employer (or corporate sponsor), fires the errant employee, or terminates the sponsorship agreement. Nobody but the errant employee and the employer (or sponsor) have agreed to this provision.

Moving into an example a little easier to undrrstand, a "morals clause", Mary Ellen's employement agreement with the law firm would state she could not disclose the secrets or other confidential information of the firm's clients, would not take law firm property, and would not engage in behavior that would damage the law firm's reputation. The remedy for the law firm if she violated one of those provisions would be the law firm could fire her under the terms of the agreement. The morals clause might say if she disclosed client information, she would agree to reimburse the client for any damages the client sustained, but the client hired the law firm expecting confidentiality, and is clearly an identified party who could suffer because of Mary Elllen's bad action. Rob could not win any lawsuit asserting that because Mary Ellen disclosed confidential information of one of the law firm's clients, that Rob is entitled to money from the law firm!

Another example--I work in a bank, and have a clause in my employement contract that states I won't engage in criminal, dishonest, infamous, or outrageously notorious conduct, or other conduct prejudicial to the bank. I embezzle a million dollars, loot several safety deposit boxes in the bank vault, flee the U.S. of A. and spend all the money on illegal--drugs, prostitutes, gambling, etc. Then I come back to the U.S. and the bank gets its hands on me. Since I spent it all on illegal items, it's impossible to track down those drug dealers, etc, in the foreign country and get the money back. The bank can fire me for criminal, dishonest, infamous and notoriously disgraceful conduct. The bank and the people whose safey desposit boxes were looted can sue me to get the monetary value of what I stole back. But someone who had a safety deposit box that was not broken into cannot sue me for breaching the "morals clause". Nor can my next-door neighbor sue me for violating the "morals clause"!

One star, when what I want to do is award negative 5!

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
THE KISS OF DEATH

cums in many forms STDs are the most popular, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
3/13/19 Idiot Anonymous

You idiot. They would have a moral clause which prevented sexual harassment in the company. A supervisor fucking a subordinate is technically sexual harassment even if the married victim says that it was mutually agreed. The husband has the legal right to sue in civil court on his spouse's behalf. He will just argue Stockholm syndrome to negate his wife's testimony.

mike9698mike9698almost 8 years ago
Dear stupid fuck anon.

Who works in a bank. I hope if you ever get sued you don't hire a lawyer. You know plenty about the law. You will be fine defending yourself. For your information you may even be right ,but I doubt it, about the law where you live. However different states have different laws so how the fuck do you know what all 50 states laws are. Not to mention that every fucking state changes their fucking laws all the time. One thing is for sure, you can sue just about anyone for just about anything. There is a reason this country desperately needs tort reform. But I'm sure some retard working as a fucking tellar in a bank knows plenty about this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@Anon Lawyer Wannabe

In Michigan, depending on the wording of the morals clause, a spouse can sue for non-enforcement leading to the ending of a marriage; most states allow it actually. The reasoning is that the non-enforcement of the clause in the contract with the employer is the cause of the violation of the contract between the married partners. This has long been established in case law that violation of one contract leading to the violation of a second allows that the 3rd party to the first contract has a right of remuneration. Hell, I learned that much in BLaw101 and I'm not a lawyer.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 7 years ago
He settled the lawsuit too cheaply.

A Hell of a story. JPB, I don't like stories that end like this (but think of all the lawyers who got infected, LOL).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Terrible!

The ending was absolutely terrible! You should be ashamed of yourself.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 7 years ago
Enjoyed it

I was confused about who the angel of death was. Holly or Hellen. I guess Holly Gail could have been her pro name. But I initially thought that Holly Gail was the same Gail that was his girlfriend's friend.

And if the gangbangs didn't start until after the initial rape, then why did Marsha issue the warning prior to that? I wish that had been addressed. Has me thinking the gangbang wasn't really a rape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* for idiot marrying a race-mixxing whore

its his own fault .

he deserved what she gave him . he knew what she was .

she fucked niggers , she got aids .

its expected .

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago

a sad ending. it only takes one asshole to infect a bunch of people when gang bangs are involved.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

"I was trying to balance work and you." - It seem like much of a balance, it seemed to be tilted pretty heavily towards work.

Despite what many LW stories say, "morality clauses" are to aid the firm in getting rid of a supervisory employee who abuses his/her position in a personal relationship with a subordinate. As for going after the superior, it's the EMPLOYEE who has a case, not the spouse.

If she found she liked sex with multiple partners, then why marry him? Particularly after the separation. It doesn't make sense to chase him down to reconcile when sha had been cheating, and intended to continue!

At the beginning he's with "Holly," but his lover at the end is "Helen?"

@Sidney43 - Give HIM a second chance? She came to him BEGGING him to give HER a second chance!

@SingularMind Re: "HIV?" - Since he's only had sex with her, and he has HIV, he had to get it from her.

@Danger09 - I'm not sure what you meant about "pulling trains two weeks after they got back together." If you mean after her divorce you're wrong. The rape was in college, it was two weeks after THAT that she started!

@cantbuymy Re: "guess what" - Good point, makes me wonder if she was telling the truth about her divorce! It would certainly be the height of hypocrisy to divorce your husband for cheating while you're doing gang bangs!

@Anonymous 04/13/16 Re: "3/13/19 Idiot Anonymous" - Actually you're wrong. SHE can sue her boss for sexual harassment, being her boss implies coercion even if she consents. The morals clause makes it easier to fire her boss. NO firm is going to have a policy that exposes them to litigation! Morals clause or not, the only exposure a firm might have is if they knew about the relationship and didn't stop it and/or aided and abetted it.

@Anonymous 06/28/16 Re: "@Anon Lawyer Wannabe" - The only problem with suing for non-enforcement, is that you'd have to prove that management knew. Now, in this story, since one of the offenders is a managing partner, there might be a case. But if a department manager at Company X is having a consensual or non-consensual affair with a subordinate, and it isn't reported to his superiors, there is simply no case.

@Drbeamer3333 - My guess it was just a generic warning that she was trouble. There was no indication that the initial gang bang wasn't a rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
God, you create such incredible nonchalant women monsters.

She's a mentally disturbed gang-bang slut, yet she endeavors to win his heart and marry him? And she already knows how he will react when he finds out. And if she really could stop in order to save her marriage, why didn't she just stop, in order to not have to save her marriage? That isn't a question about morality, but about basic intelligence. The real defect that disqualifies Mary Ellen from being a wife is not merely her lack of morals and ethics, but she is simple too stupid to be any man's wife. In additions to being totally emotionally crippled.

In many of your stores your female protagonists are so unreal as to be cartoon characters. Great writing, but its hard to give a cartoon a 5. Thanks for the effort.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
The assholes will all die as well

Too bad their wives and girlfriends will also get HIV. Looks like a mini epidemic. Hopefully Mary Ellen will last long enough to see what she has done to them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Swingerjoe was there too

Swingerjoe was at her gangbangs so he now has AIDS ladies so don't even touch him!

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Another good offering by JPB

Fascinating that supposedly intelligent lawyers would participate in gang bang without

protecting themselves. They had a death wish? How did they be sure that she was not doing something similar with a crew of drug addicts?

scary story....

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyover 6 years ago
This could have been from Matt Moreau

Yes, it has all the elements of a typical Matt Moreau story, except for the part where uninfected hero begging his infected wife to take him back.

RePhilRePhilover 6 years ago
No pay off in this one

Ok, nice story everyone dies in the end, so?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agree with ‘somewhatniceguy’

A very depressing tale, a chore to sit through. Much like Matt Moreau. 1*

c24jc24jabout 6 years ago
Crazies

I take it there's a death wish here, and no one wants to take medication or use protection . . . just see what happens, no treatment, no preventative measures, and then watch for advancement and onset of disease. And to top that off, a woman who not only doesn't want treatment, but advertises for a man who also doesn't and wants to die, and the paper (or some interested agency) doesn't intervene . . . not really very realistic.

Perhaps that was the intent, a fantasy or other dimensional Earth, where medicines (and laws perhaps) are different, and two messed up people look for each other with the intent of just hanging together until one or both get sick and die . . . hoping that at no one sees them as psychologically self-destructive, and doesn't attempt to force help upon them. So a non-existent place is created to lay out a tragedy that could only happen in such a place. Good story for the most . . . just got kind of odd at the end.

c24jc24jabout 6 years ago
Another reality check or two

1) HIV positive is not the 'kiss of death'. Especially with treatment, one can live out a full and somewhat normal (with some cautions) lifetime with it. This is not the 1980's or prior . . . update knowledge a bit.

2) Adults of different pay grades who work together having consensual sex does NOT automatically constitute sexual harassment. I had a relationship with an employee I directly supervised, in a highly visible service that has rules against sexual harassment that were and are enforced. She did move on to a different location in the same service, though we often still worked together, and got together frequently. There were absolutely no problems with this. I never compelled her to do anything, and of primary importance, she never felt compelled or coerced. I knew other cases like this too.

Some of the harsher anti-fraternization laws that commenters (or sometimes even writers) here dream up simply can NOT exist in a free country. The best you can (usually) get are guidelines that perhaps prevent a couple in different pay grades and in a relationship from working directly with one another on the same team or section. Some companies DO try to go farther than this, but they can face problems with interfering in employees' private lives as well.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
Oops. Accidentally hit 3-stars when I meant 4-stars

Also, everyone who says HIV is not a death sentece please note 2 things:

1.) note the date of publication. 2010. And with the beginning of the story it looks like he’d been in the relationship with Holly for awhile. So, let’s say it’s been one year, at a minimum - so 2009. It also seems before reading the advert he’d been single a good while. Let’s say, at a minimum, 1 year - so 2008.(at the latest) when he got divorced and found he was HIV+.

It’s true that anti-HIV treatment has gotten very good recently. But 2008-2009 was kind of the end for the hit-or-miss trials of anti-HIV cocktails. Since then, the ability to genotype the different strains easily in the laboratory has made it a much easier, and less risky, to setting up a good cocktail right away (and it’s just getting better). So 2008 was still, for many, a risky time for HIV sufferes.

2.) Irregardless of pt. 1 Rob does say ‘days, or months, or years’. It sort of let’s JPB a loophole irregardless of any personal misinformation of HIV. Even today, with good cocktails, for a uncomfortable percentage (compared to the background population) of HIV sufferers, it can infact be ‘weeks or months’ when a new mutation might be generated within themselves (or continued risky behavior) that results in full blown AIDs.

******

So, this was a decade, perhaps more, before now, when really good genotypic targeted cocktails were starting to be introduced outside of academic settings.

And the “loophole “.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No

No happy ending.here. That was one depressing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Another one by JBP that should have never made the publish list. Honestly, I'm not sure why people actually read his drivel anymore.

YouamiYouamiabout 5 years ago
A rushed conclusion with HIV and AIDS thrown in for good measure

JPB

There were many times when your story line grabbed my attention. But you blew this one out of the water through using a couple of clumsily handled plot inclusions. The first was to have Mary Ellen disclose that her past encounter with the gangbang rape with drugs magically turned on her dormant slut whore switch, even after she had brought legal redress against her so-called attackers. Really??!!! It was a clumsy plot device to have her justify her behaviour. But then, you went one stage further, by dooming the male protangonist with HIV. I know he was diagnosed with the clap, but the HIV positive status seemed to be awkwardly shoe-horned in at the end. I didn't get the purpose of the conclusion section at all. Did Marh Ellen get HIV also? If not, how did the male lead character acquire the virus?

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 5 years ago
Excellent story and wild ending!

Wow, that was a tough journey, full of scorched earth, doom, and gloom, and a really unique ending!

I'm so sorry the date rape/gangrape mangled her mind so badly. Damn.

Write on!

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 5 years ago
Incomplete Ending

Rob acquired HIV from Mary Ellen. But she was having sex with a number of lawyers in her firm. Unless she was having sex outside the Law Firm, one of the lawyers past it on to her. In addition, all of them would be required by law to be tested, to refrain from unprotected sex and to advise any sex partner that they might be infected until test results show otherwise.

This situation could not be kept secret. No videos or other evidence would be necessary. Mary Ellen would have to divulge all known sex partners. And they in turn would have to divulge all sex partners from the time she was infected if known. If not known, then all partners going back as far as she could.

Needless to say this would be a scandal of enormous proportions with divorces and law suits galore.

JPB missed an opportunity to exploit a truly nuclear ending.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
The ending alone is worth 5*****

So many stories here have the husband trying to behave as if they don't know anything, and that means having sex with their cheating wife. Every time I read that I think, "Are you kidding me?!" Here you have it - the outcome you have to expect, but never do. Good job!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
Just Words said it PC

I never get why you fuck a slut that you know is cheating. Head to the clinic first before you head to your lawyers office.+

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hated the ending...

but what a great story. 5***** from me. Thanks Bob

Doc

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bob And The Kiss of The cuck

He Would even eat her if he knew she fucked someone with HIV before bareback. Makes it more exiting ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
"Holly" or "Helen" ??

Editor's fail.

Olfrog14x

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Again

Loved Just_Words comment. That is the unvarnished truth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sad

Terribly sad. Did she at least die?!?

gfrhgfrhalmost 4 years ago
Finally

I never would have gotten back with her. Finally a story drives the point home of why you don't knowing fuck a cheater. Especially after watching 5 guys exit the room. Hopefully, all the shitheads caught HIV.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I would rather expose everything and blow up their lives rather than just get money.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

This one nose-dived on final approach. No survivors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why would any idiot screw someone that just did a train and had been doing them for years / why did she marry him ? out of hate and contempt , stupid wimp / she was a pig from the start/ the gift of no children and her giving him a death sentience is justice well served (cockold supreme ) .

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962almost 3 years ago
If She Was Getting Gangbangs Since College

she could have easily contracted HIV and given it to him long before he found out about the Chicago gangbang. Yes, I know he suggested it but it takes months for HIV to show up, sometimes years, and he didn't have a reason to get checked until after he found out she was such a slut. The only consolation would be all those lawyers also got exposed to HIV. Life, as they say, is a bitch and her stripper name is karma. Glad all this is make believe an no one really got hurt😜

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Holly or Helen, or maybe Mary Ellen?

This story is one utter absurdity. The whole law firm is gangbanging one female employee. For all the years nobody talks about that, some disgruntled employee or another female employee?

No disease in family members, divorcees? No notification of health department from doctors? No CDC tracking disease? No legal action against source of disease?

You think the partners would risk their profession and income to gangbang employee in the firm premises when they can easily enroll in some swinger clubs without risking their jobs and their health.

This sort of Slut Gangbang Disneyland is possible only in Twilight Zone of JustPlainBob absurdities where traumatic rape can turn into slut discovery, and females are only bitches and whores but always in eternal love with "Rob".

By the way, even though HIV (virus) cannot be eradicated from the body, it can be controlled to the point that AIDS (full blown disease) does not happen. And the person that has a regimen of antiviral drugs is generally not going to transmit the virus although of course one can never be sure.

There are many other STDs you can get like Herpes, HPV, Hepatitis ... I seriously doubt that any educated person (lawyer?) would engage in gangbang anal sex without protection of either condom or blood test for STDs, or both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This dark donut sure does take JPB seriously. Much moreso than JPB himself does.

Lighten up Francis, it's empty calorie fluff.

Thanks Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I swear d2d2 HAS to be one of Bob's exes. Now she is out to make all men suffer. Sorry Bob

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 2 years ago

Sorry but he should've balanced the scales for getting HIV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why keep reading?!

Hate these idiotic stories!

Every once in a while I get a wild hair up my ass and read trying to be objective and see IF story is well written.

Yours typical of the main characters who let little head rule big head.

He keeps going one step forward and two steps back. Never once tries to get total closure. Being an accountant and serving in Nam I want closure. Details check and cross check!!

With all her multiple partners etc no way he could not discern things. Realize not reality But!

Characters thrown in at beginning and thrown out.

Money over conscience!

Take them all down. Wives and girlfriends have a right to know!

You brought in HIV. How many of those also infected you possibly could have stopped.

Other details

Not at least finding closure from tapes,letters,and check with friends etc.

Friends?!

Frank66Frank66about 2 years ago

Sorry, but NO woman who's been raped thinks it's a good thing and wants more of it. They're not built that way, and that's common knowledge in the real world. Apparently not here on LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Quite a tale. I liked the story One of the best I've read of JPB. D2D2 must remember that these are simply stories.

There is nothing real life to them,not even in the authors mind. Simply read, enjoy, move on to the next. LP

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

What a bunch of dribble! You're better than this, JPB.

Only thing I can give this one is, at least this one has a decent ending.

RazorFishRazorFishover 1 year ago

Very good start, but not the best ending.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Some suspension of disbelief is necessary in most LW stories. A lot more necessary I'm this story than is easy to handle.

After losing her virginity to being gang raped while drugged she accepts a date to be gang banged completely sober and gets hooked on it?

Years worth of being gang banged multiple times per month by 5-10 guys at a time and he never felt that she was loose? Never any missing bra and panties when she came home. Never any cum stains on her clothes or in her panties? No one hides that level of activity for years that perfectly.

After years of getting her sloppy seconds without an STD all of the sudden she gives him multiple STDs, including HIV after her last couple of gang bangs???

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

First.y the MC shows such a fucked up attitide that I felt zero sympathy for the character. And he deserved all he got! Good riddance to bad rubbish

ibuguseribuguser9 months ago

Hehe, the MC didn't write the story @anonymous. JPB did.

Good story. A nice twist at the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...