Role Reversal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never managed to make Matt shoot his load in his pants while we were in public, but there was plenty of time.

But I digress.

"Now, Coach," I began by telling him, "before we go any further, there are a few things we need to make clear. First of all, we need your full and enthusiastic consent to continue tonight. We're going to be tying you down and edging you for hours, and we need to know you really want that to happen. Secondly, you can stop all of this at any time. You can beg and plead for us to make you cum and to stop teasing you, and you most definitely will be begging us," I paused as Matt laughed and eyed Coach Rob's dick, which was still hard as a rock and dripping precum on the floor, a long pearly string gathering. Fuck, that turned me on. But I couldn't get distracted. This was important.

"Anyway," I began again, "if you tell us straight out to stop, and to let you go, we will. We will stop and untie you immediately, no questions asked. You might get a little nervous, and things might get a little intense at times, but you have our word that we won't hurt you or do anything you don't want done to you. Now, do you have any limits or lines you don't want us to cross?"

"Uh, well, just no butt stuff on me, guys. I'm not really into things going in my ass." He said, blushing furiously, "everything else I'm willing to at least try as long as it feels good." He shrugged, still blushing a little.

I couldn't believe this huge, muscled, macho football coach who was normally so in control of everything, yelling at us on the field and ordering everyone around, could be so shy around us as to blush!

Maybe this was a part of himself he had kept hidden all this time, the poor guy. It made me even more eager to get him tied down and make all of his torturous edging fantasies come true.

"Don't worry, we'll respect your limits. Now, do we also have your consent?"

"Hey, you got it! Do whatever you want to me, guys!" Coach said, grinning enthusiastically.

Matt cackled with horny glee. We both quickly stripped off the board shorts, our dicks springing up hard and wet with our precum. It felt like we'd been hard for days, the pleasant ache in our balls and shafts spurring us on to begin the edging torture of Coach Rob.

"Alright then, Coach! Lay down on the bed and let's get you strapped in!"

And Coach Rob did. He lay down eagerly, and after making sure he was completely secured but still comfortable, the game began.

Coach Rob lay there with his big, thick dick hard as a rock against his abs. Matt eagerly started jacking him again, but this time I took control,

"Move over, Matty Boy, I want a turn with that big dick!" I said, nudging him to the side.

"Go ahead, bro! Jack him good! Make him beg!" Matt said, laughing as he looked at Coach Rob.

I grabbed the lube from the nightstand and poured a very generous amount over Coach's dick. He moaned a little as the lube ran down his erection. I grabbed him and started jacking.

I imitated Matt's corkscrew technique since I knew just how good it felt, and how quickly it could bring a guy to the edge. But I moved faster than Matt did, impatiently wanting to get Coach Rob to the edge so I could deny him his orgasm for the very first time that night. The muscles in my forearm flexed as I pumped up and down Coach's incredibly thick dick, twisting my hand and swirling my fingers around the large head, then creating a slick, tight tunnel with my firm grip, working just the head of his dick quickly, squeezing his head so that it almost popped out of my grip, before starting a normal up and down motion once again, simulating a smooth fuck with my well-lubed hand.

Coach's eyes were rolling back into his head by this time, and he was making all kinds of grunt and moans. Matt got into the action too, gripping Coach's full, bloated nuts and rubbing them, gently pulling them down to the very bottom of their sac, and then palmed them as they involuntarily pulled up to the base of Coach's dick. Matt swirled his fingertips around Coach's balls, tickling them as I continued to jack him, pausing to do the swirling motion on the head of his dick like I was trying to open a bottle of beer.

"Fuck! Keep doing that!" Coach Rob started to speak up. "I'm getting really fucking close, it feels so good!"

"You gonna cum soon, Coach?" I asked him, increasing the twisting motion of his head. He seemed to like that best and I knew just how he felt.

"Yeah, man! Gonna cum real soon! Keep rubbing me just like that! Damn, that feels good!"

I kept it up for a few minutes more as Matt continued to play with his balls. Coach's grunts were growing louder as he started to hump his hips, fucking his dick up into my fist, pounding the tight grip I had on him.

"Oh, fuck, man!" He growled, "I'm so close!"

Matt joined in jacking the firm, thick base of Coach's dick while I used both my hands to twist around his head and upper portion of his shaft, keeping up a steady motion. The two different sensations we were giving him were driving him absolutely crazy and he kept bucking and moaning.

"Oh yeah! Feels so good! You guys are gonna make me shoot my load!

"Yeah, dude! Give us that load! Shoot it! We wanna see you cum!" Matt said loudly, egging him on.

"I'm gonna do it! Any second! Here it comes! I'm cumming!" Coach shouted, his body going tight, every muscle flexed and hard. "I'm cumming now!" He shouted again.

Just before Coach Rob could fire his first shot of cum, we both took our hands away and immediately stopped jacking him off, stopping all stimulation.

He was poised, motionless, his back arched on the bed, his arms pulling at the restraints, his toes curling.

His eyes flew open when the orgasm didn't come.

"No!" He howled, frantically looking between Matt and I. His breath was coming in gasps.

"Let me cum!" He shouted, his eyes wide in horror that we would actually force him to hold his load without release.

"Nope, I don't think so, Coach. We're barely getting started. You're not cumming yet." I told him, laughing.

"Yeah, dude! No way are you cumming yet!" Matt agreed.

"What the fuck?! What are you talking about? Why'd you fucking stop?! Keep going! I was almost there! Fuck, my dick is twitching like crazy! Look at all my precum!"

Matt and I just laughed in horny amusement as I reached out to slap Coach Rob's hard dick a few times. His whole body shook and he yelled out each time as his dick bounced back up to slap against his tight abs, leaving a trail of precum. It didn't hurt him, but it did surprise him, his dick sensitive and primed to blow it's load. Matt followed my lead and started to flick Coach Rob's tight balls with his thumb and index finger, giving the big balls a stinging and aching sensation as they bounced in the tight sac.

"What the fuck, guys?! You said if I came over tonight, you'd make me cum! What the fuck is this shit?" He demanded. We just laughed again. His shock and surprise was hilarious to us, and both of us were really getting off on the power we had over him, to dominate him and treat the older man as our own personal sex toy. He was in a position of authority over us, and was used to getting his own way in life, sexually and otherwise. But we were sadistic and craved a good game of role-reversal. There was something so sexually exciting about finally having this big, strong authority figure at the mercy of two 19 year old college jocks.

"Listen up, Coach!" I told him firmly. "We told you that before the night was over you'd be cumming! You misunderstood, so that's on you! You will be coming tonight, for sure. But not until we let you. We're having way too much fun torturing you to ever let you cum so soon!"

"Yeah, way too much fun!" Matt chimed in, his eyes gleaming with lust. I looked down at his crotch and could see his own dick was hard as a rock, pointing straight upwards and leaking precum, just like my own was. Neither of our dicks were as desperate to shoot as Coach's dick, though! Besides, Matt and I had a lot of experience in delaying our own orgasms for hours at a time, sometimes days during an epic sex marathon when we were both edging each other over a long weekend. Coach might be older and therefore in better control of his reflex to ejaculate, but as far as we knew, he had never been edged this hard before.

I gave his dick another slap and he moaned, his body jerking against the restraints of the bed.

"So you guys are just gonna keep working my dick till I almost shoot, then stop without letting me cum?! That's fucking not cool, guys! Let me shoot already! This isn't funny!"

Matt and I laughed. It was certainly funny to us, not to mention hearing him beg turned us on like crazy.

"Uh, yeah!" I said sarcastically, "What did you think edging was? We know you've seen the porn, and we know you know exactly what you're in for tonight. So uh, yep! That's exactly what we're gonna do to you, Coach: tease you over and over all night long. You think this is bad? Just wait for hour four or five!" I told him, "you'll be crying right along with your dick!"

"This is what you wanted, dude!" Matt told him.

Coach glared at us, thrusting his dick at nothing, panting in frustrated anger.

"Don't be such fucking assholes, guys! Just jack my dick for me! I really need to shoot!"

I rolled my eyes, and Matt just grinned at Coach, his eyes turning dark and sadistic.

"I can't fucking wait to make you cry." Matt told Coach, his voice low and dark. There was that sexual sadism in Matt that I loved! I had fallen victim to it on more than one occasion, and I loved this side of Matt. But Coach's eyes went wide in panic, and he started to sweat.

I ignored Coach for now, and turned to Matt, "Once we do finally let him cum, whenever that'll be, let's ruin his orgasm and just keep jacking his dick till it's so sensitive he's screaming for us to stop!" I said out loud, just to tease Coach further, "that's an excellent way to get him to cry for us." I said. Matt laughed. Coach Rob appeared even more panicked now, hearing us plot his torture out loud in front of him.

But then his eyes turned angry again,

"Fuck you guys! You wouldn't do that, right? You're just fucking with me...right?"

Again we only laughed at him.

"I think we should try some toys on him." Matt suggested. I nodded.

"Yeah, let's see how long he can take being vibrated with the Magic Wand before those big balls try to blow their load again!"

Coach Rob started nodding his head vigorously, "Yeah, guys! Vibrate my dick! Use it on me!" The poor guy thought he was actually going to get to cum this time. We laughed.

Matt dug around under the bed for a bit, then stood up, holding the Magic Wand like a trophy and smiling.

"Found it!" He declared, giving me an evil look. "Dude, do you think we should use the hummingbird sleeve attachment too?"

Now it was my turn to smile evilly.

"That's an excellent idea, Matty Boy. He'll love that even more! Hand me everything and toss me the lube." I told him.

I stretched the hummingbird attachment over the head of the Magic Wand vibrator. It could be a tight fit, but we didn't want it popping off while we were working Coach Rob's big dick. Or worse, have Coach Rob pop off, either.

I began to lube up the sleeve with two fingers, rubbing in and out with a copious amount of lube, making sure all the little bumps and ridges inside the hummingbird were thoroughly covered in a thick coating of lube.

I looked over at Coach. He was looking back and forth between Matt and I. Matt was sitting on the side of the bed, gently rubbing his hand from the top of Coach's heaving pecs down to his abs and almost to the base of his dick, before rubbing back up again, almost entranced, in awe of Coach's hairy muscled body. Coach then looked over to where I was standing at the other side of the bed, watching me with a combination of horny lust, trepidation, and nervousness. He watched me closely as I lubed up and prepared the hummingbird.

"Okay Coach, you ready for this bad boy?" I asked him as I plugged in the wand beside the bed and brought it closer to his dick. His eyes went wide and he tried to back away as best he could while tied down to the bed.

"What the fuck is that thing?" He asked nervously. Matt and I grinned evilly again.

"Dude, don't you worry about that!" Matt told him with glee in his eyes, "that thing is gonna feel fucking awesome once your big fucking dick is inside of it!"

"It's a sleeve." I told Coach, "it's silicone and your dick is gonna slide right inside it and back out the other end while we buzz you with the wand. It even has all kinds of interesting textures inside, like bumps and ridges. That part you're gonna really love on your dick head."

"Uh, okay..." he said, watching as I brought the sleeve to the top of his dick, and then worked the large head of his dick inside the sleeve. Even with all the lube, the hummingbird sleeve was smaller around in diameter than his dick since the silicone was meant to stretch tight. I continued to work it over his head and slowly slid it down his shaft. He threw his head back and thrust his hips up into the sleeve, beginning to fuck it. It was a tight fit, but I managed to get his entire dick inside of it, almost down to the base.

"Aww, shit, that's really fucking tight!" He moaned as I slowly worked the open-ended sleeve up and down his dick. It was tight alright, and as the head of his dick appeared through the end of the sleeve, I tickled it with my fingertips, working them around in a different corkscrew motion yet again, almost like I was trying to open a doorknob this time. And a doorknob was just about the same size as the hard head of Coach's big dick.

I started to get a rhythm going as I slid the incredibly tight sleeve up and down his dick for a few minutes, occasionally adding more lube. The entire time Matt had been sitting on the edge of the bed, still rubbing and playing with Coach Rob's muscular body as he watched, entranced, as Coach's big dick disappeared and then reappeared through the open end of the hummingbird attachment. Finally, I was ready.

"Get ready for this next part, Coach. You think this sleeve feels good now? Just wait a second!" I warned him, and then switched on the Magic Wand to its highest setting.

"Oh fuck!" Coach yelled out, his back immediately arching, his arms and legs pulling at the restraints, trying to fuck the sleeve as fast as he could. "That fucking thing has a mind of it's own! Damn, that feels good, guys! Fuck!"

Matt finally rose up from the bed.

"Dude, let me try! I wanna see what this bad boy can really do to his dick!"

"Knock yourself out! Just don't let him cum." I said, teasing Matt.

Matt laughed, rolling his eyes.

"I would never let him cum. Ever, if it were up to me."

"Oh shit!" Coach said, looking panicked that we would back out of the deal and not let him shoot his built-up load after all. I pinched his nipples again as Matt took over Magic Wand duty.

I moved up the bed and sat down next to Coach. He was watching Matt raise and lower the hummingbird sleeve up and down his gigantic flagpole of a dick. I leaned down to murmur softly in his ear, my voice husky again,

"You liking this, Coach? I know you are. Just look at that big dick of yours getting vibrated and made to slide in and out of that wet fuck sleeve."

Coach nodded, swallowing and then his breathing started to pick up,

"Yeah, man. Feels real fucking good. I'm about to blow my load."

I laughed and Matt sped up the wet, vibrating fuck of Coach's dick. Coach thrust his hips, driving his dick into the sleeve over and over again, his dick a long, thick piston as the strong vibrations of the wand penetrated deep into his groin. Combined with the pleasure of the hummingbird sleeve, Matt was driving him quickly to the edge yet again.

"Dude, look at his dick! His balls are so tight right now! I think he's gonna fucking blow that shit any second!" Matt said, laughing.

"Yeah, guys! I'm almost there! Can I cum this time? Huh? Please let me shoot! Oh fuck, I'm really gonna do it! I'm gonna shoot! Here it cums again, guys!"

And just like that, Matt pulled the tight vibrating sleeve straight off Coach Rob's desperate dick.

"No! Please! Fuck!" Coach whined and pleaded, thrusting his hips into empty air, his thick dick twitching. "I was so close! Fuck!"

Matt started to flick Coach's tight, red balls again with his fingers to make sure he backed off from his orgasm. He did it several times, making Coach flinch each time Matt's strong fingers made contact with Coach's balls.

"Stop doing that, you fucker!" Coach yelled at Matt, trying to move his hips away, but it was no use.

"Calm the fuck down, Coach!" Matt yelled back at him, "you're not gonna cum yet! You'll be real fucking lucky if we actualy let you cum at all! So get over it and stop fucking whining!"

"Fuck you!" Coach yelled once more at Matt. I pinched his nipple, hard, twisting it. Coach strained his head to the side to look at me nervously.

"Coach, you better stop while you're ahead. If Matt gets pissed off, he might convince me to send your ass home without letting you cum at all, your dick sore and red with no relief. Sure, you could jack off once you got home, but it wouldn't be anywhere near as good as it's going to be when we finally do let you shoot. We promised you the orgasm of your life, and we intend to follow through on that promise. Unless, of course, you want to be whiny and demanding, trying to tell us what to do. That's not your job - you're not in charge here, you understand that? Your one and only job tonight is to lay back and enjoy the pleasure we're giving you. Take the edging and denial like a man, Coach. I know you can. Otherwise, we can just stop at any time. That's always an option."

Coach Rob stared at me, then turned to look at Matt, who winked at him, and then grabbed his own hard dick, pointing it at Coach in a lewd, taunting display.

"Yeah, Coach. We can cum anytime we want, shoot our loads all over the place. But you can't. We're in control tonight." Matt said, beginning to rub his hand up and down his own straining dick, his eyes closing as his hips thrust out, moaning in pleasure and biting his bottom lip.

"So what's it gonna be, Coach?" I asked him, my lips at his ear, speaking gently, "you gonna cooperate with us, or you gonna leave right now, with no release? Never realizing your ultimate fantasy of being tied up and edged for hours by two young jock twinks?"

Coach shook his head,

"No man, I can take it, I promise! I want to stay!"

I smiled,

"Good boy, Coach. That's the right answer."

I motioned to Matt to come over. He stopped jacking his dick, and walked the few steps around the bed, his dick bouncing between his thighs as he walked.

"I think Coach Rob needs a change of tactic, what do you think?" I asked Matt.

"Dude, whatever you wanna do to him is cool with me." He said, grinning that evil, sadistic smile of his.

"Okay Coach, we're gonna try something different now, and I know you're gonna love it!" I told him.

I leaned into Mat and whispered into his ear. Coach couldn't hear what I was planning. Matt finally nodded his head, his sadistic smile growing wider by the second.

"Fucking awesome, bro!" Matt said in confirmation.

I climbed up onto the foot of the bed and kneeled between Coach Rob's legs, watching as Matt went around to the side of the bed and stepped up as close as he could get to Coach Rob. Then Matt started to jack off again, this time aiming his dick towards Coach. I watched Matt's dick in fascination as he smacked it against Coach Rob's pec muscles, leaving a trail of slimy precum in the hair of Coach's chest. Coach watched as Matt started to jack off once more. Matt kept at it for a good ten minutes, standing there, his ass flexing as he thrust into his hand, his fist flying up and down as he moaned loudly, every muscle in his lean body tensed to blow.