Role Reversal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coach had been watching Matt the entire time, his head turned in the direction of the show Matt was providing. Coach's dick had remained hard, his balls riding high underneath his dick. If I had reached down and started jacking Coach's dick, he probably would have cum right along with Matt. But I didn't. We weren't done with him yet.

"Oh fuck, dude, I think I'm gonna cum soon!" Matt announced.

"You gonna shoot on his pecs, bro?" I asked Matt as he moaned at the thought. He looked over at me, smiling.

"Maybe I will. That would be so fucking hot. Get my cum all over his big hairy pecs! But I don't wanna cum yet." He said, taking his hand off his throbbing dick. He turned to Coach Rob, "We're still having fun with you, dude." He told him, laughing and slapping Coach's pecs.

"Alright, then, bro!" I said to Matt, "time to ramp things up!"

I quickly resituated myself and sat on Coach's lower stomach. I then made my next move.

I reached down behind me and took hold of Coach's dick. I maneuvered his dick until it stood up between my ass cheeks, wiggling my ass to get into a better position. I began to slide myself up and down his dick, as I pressed it into my ass crack. He threw his head back and howled. I continued to slide my crack up and down his dick for a few moments, then I stopped moving and let Coach continue to buck his hips. He bucked hard, my pliant body being hoisted up and down as Coach slid his aching dick up and down along my ass crack. Matt watched as I sat on Coach Rob and let him fuck my crack. I looked at Matt and we both started laughing at Coach's efforts to make himself cum.

I leaned forward, bracing my arms on the bed on either side of Coach's torso and let Coach Rob's dick slide out from my crack. He shouted at the loss of pleasure as he continued to buck his hips, his dick thick and hard, dark red and covered in precum. I laughed at him. I leaned forward and sucked his earlobe. He moaned.

"You wanna fuck me? For real?" I said softly into his ear, "you want to get that dick up inside my ass?" He nodded his head frantically,

"Yeah! I wanna fuck you! Please, let me fuck you! Oh, please!"

I laughed and reached down to very gently and slowly rub my fingertips up his hard red dick. He shuddered and flexed as I did it a few times more.

"Or maybe you wanna fuck Matt, huh?" I said, gesturing to Matt, slapping Matt's ass and causing his bubble butt to jiggle. Matt moaned and began to jack his dick again as I spanked his ass a few more times. Again, Coach Rob was frantically begging us,

"Yes! Please! I need to cum so bad! Please! Let me fuck you guys!"

"What do you think, Matt, you think you wanna ride Coach's big wet dick? Huh? Let him shoot his big pent up load inside your ass?"

Coach groaned and bucked his hips as I continued to gently tickle around the head of his dick.

"I dunno, dude," Matt said, pretending to think. "I don't know if I want him to cum yet, or even at all. It gets me so hot watching his big, hard dick leak precum. I just can't decide!"

Coach was shouting and begging us to let him cum as Matt shook his head, "Naw, sorry Coach!" Matt said, laughing as he continued to slowly jack his own dick.

I started to change position on top of Coach Rob, leaning forward and laying my entire body down flat against Coach's muscular body, which was shiny with sweat. Both of our hard dicks became pressed between our abs as I laid down, completely spreading out my body on top of him. He immediately started to thrust his dick between our bodies, his head falling back and eyes rolling in pleasure. After every couple thrusts of his dick, I would pull back so his dick had nothing to rub against. Each time I did this he would moan and shake, pulling against the restraints and beg us to let him cum.

I pressed myself to him again,

"See, Coach, Matt doesn't think you should get to fuck him yet." I murmured into his ear. "But I'm not so sure myself. Do you wanna fuck me after all?" I asked him as he bucked and thrust his long, desperately horny dick between our abs.

"Yes! Yes, please! Please let me fuck you this time! Please! I need to fuck so bad, let me fuck you and shoot my cum! Please!"

"Nope. Sorry, Coach. You don't get to fuck me." I said, teasing him and laughing. I then pulled away and he started shouting. Matt and I just laughed.

"Damn! Cool down, dude! The night isn't over yet!" Matt told Coach Rob, as he reached out to pinch the head of Coach's dick, tweaking the piss slit with his index finger a few times, making Coach shudder with the sensation of having his sensitive slit played with.

I went to the dresser and pulled out a Fleshlight. I carried it over to the bed and held it up in front of Coach's face.

"You wanna fuck something? Then fuck this fake pussy." I told him, as I unscrewed the cap and took a bottle of lube out of the nightstand drawer. I squeezed a large amount of the lube down into the Fleshlight and then held the opening of the fake silicone pussy just a few centimeters above the tip of Coach Rob's swollen dick. "Go ahead, Coach! If you wanna fuck then you better get your dick in this pussy real quick before I change my mind!" I told him.

He thrust his hips up and tried to plunge his thick dick into the Fleshlight, desperate to penetrate a hole - any hole. But he was too eager in his desperation and missed the hole, the thick tip of his dick glancing off the side of the hole and sliding past it. Several times he tried to thrust his dick into the hole of the Fleshlight as I held it just barely out of reach of his dick and Matt and I laughed.

"Damn, dude, if he's this bad at getting his dick in someone when he's having sex, it's no wonder he's so horny that he has to jack off in his office. Poor guy probably can't even get a guy or girl to fuck him!" Matt said, laughing and taunting Coach Rob.

Finally I took pity on him and guided his leaking dick into the Fleshlight. He did the rest, spearing the tight hole with his thick weapon and groaning in pleasure, thrusting as fast as he could, desperately trying to cum.

"You might wanna slow down and pay attention to how you're fucking that thing, Coach," I warned him, "because if that big dick of yours slips out, I'm not helping you put it back in and you'll be back to fumbling around like a virgin!" He immediately slowed down and settled into fucking it with shorter thrusts. The entire time his body was sweating and his eyes were rolling around in ecstasy. Soon his grunts and moans grew louder and he started panting,

"Oh yeah! Oh fuck! Oh shit!" He was about to shoot and we watched as his huge nuts got even tighter as they pulled up, preparing to ejaculate into the Fleshlight. But right before he got a chance to flood the fake pussy with his massive load, I pulled the Fleshlight off his dick, again stopping him from having a huge orgasm and ejaculation. His wet dick popped out and smacked heavily against his hairy abs. His eyes flew open and his body lurched, every muscle tight and flexing hard as his hands curled into fists and he jerked at the restraints, seconds away from the biggest, best orgasm of his life. His mouth was open in shock as he looked from me to Matt and back again. He was silent at first, grimacing as his balls were pulled up hard as rocks, trying their best to blast his load.

And then we watched as his nuts relaxed in their sac once again and he sagged down onto the bed, his muscles going slack. He cried out, bellowing and shouting in rage at us.

"Fuck you! Fuck both of you! Why did you pull it off?! I almost came!"

"Yeah you did, you bad boy!" Matt said, laughing and slapping his tight nuts a few times.

"Just fucking let me cum! Why won't you let me cum?! Please just let me! It's been hours now, you have to let me shoot! Please! I'm begging you, please just let me cum! My nuts are so sore! My dick is really aching here, guys! This is not fucking funny! Let me cum or untie me and I'll leave right now!"

I looked at Matt and rolled my eyes, pretending to be annoyed, but knowing we had almost pushed Coach Rob past his limits.

"Alright, fine. What do you think, Matt, should we finally let him cum and ruin all our fun?"

"Sure, I guess. If you want to let him it's fine with me. But it really sucks that we can't play with him more." Matt said, pouting.

"Alright then. We'll let you cum, Coach. But you do it our way!" I warned him.

"Okay." He agreed, watching us warily. "What do I have to do?"

"You have to fuck us. Both of us. And you can't cum until you've made both of us shoot our own loads, hands free, with just your dick rubbing against our prostates."

"Yes, bro! Awesome!" Matt said, and I smiled smugly at Coach Rob. He had a shocked look on his face but said nothing. I looked down at his wet dick, still hard as a rock and laying against his abs, twitching with his heartbeat.

"Think you can do that, Coach? Think you got enough control over that horny dick to make two guys cum in a row without shooting off before they do? That dick is pretty fucking close to the edge. It looks like it's gonna shoot in ten seconds flat!"

"Um, yeah. Yeah! I can do it!" He said, slowly, putting on some false confidence.

"You better!" I told him, "because if you cum before we both have a chance to shoot, then we're gonna beat your balls so bad you won't be able to walk straight or get hard for a week!" I growled. He seemed genuinely scared. We would never actually hurt him, but he didn't know that, and the mind-fuck aspect of this whole thing was a major turn-on for Matt and I.

"I can do it! I promise!" He said, swallowing nervously.

"Okay then!" I said, shrugging, "it's your balls on the line, Coach." I then turned to Matt.

"Matt, you're up first, buddy!

"Dude! Fuck, yeah! Thanks, man! Fuck, he's totally gonna fail this test big time!" Matt said, laughing. "Then we'll get to crack his eggs real fucking good." Matt teased as he climbed on top of Coach Rob and began to lube up his own hole with the lube from earlier. He kneeled and probed at his hole with one finger, and then two, and soon he had three fingers stretching his tight hole open. Coach watched as Matt put on a show for him, his fingers disappearing inside as he worked himself open, getting ready to let Coach fuck him. Before we knew it, Matt was ready. He leaned forward and grabbed Coach's sensitive dick, aiming it at his hole. Coach started to moan and then in one single sliding movement, Matt sat down suddenly and Coach Rob's dick was fully planted up Matt's hole.

Matt could really take a dick, and he gave Coach no time to adjust as he began to ride him hard and fast, attempting to get Coach to shoot, but Coach held back. His eyes squeezed shut and his breath came in quick gasps as Matt rode his big dick like a pro.

"Oh dude, his dick is so big!" Matt said. I smiled,

"Oh yeah, bro? Feels good?"

"Unnngh, so fucking good! Shit!" Matt agreed, sounding stoned with pleasure as Coach Rob bucked up into Matt's ass over and over again.

Both Matt and Coach Rob were quickly approaching orgasm.

"Shit! Your little ass is so fucking tight!" Coach groaned out to Matt, clearly struggling to get control of himself and keep from shooting too soon.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum!" Matt yelled "Damn! I wanted to bust your balls!" He said, laughing and then moaning as his balls pulled up, his dick growing even harder than it had been. And then both Coach and I watched as Matt's load shot out at lightning speed! His first few jets of cum shot clear over Coach's shoulder, landing beside Coach's head on the bed, the rest of Matt's load shooting out to land on Coach's chest and stomach.

"Fuck, your ass is gripping my dick real tight!" Coach shouted out, and for a second I was sure he'd shoot while he was still inside of Matt!

"You better control that load, Coach, if you wanna use your balls again any time soon!"

He squeezed his eyes shut as Matt bucked a few last times and then sat still, his orgasm finally over.

"Holy fucking shit, dude!" Matt said, smiling, "I really sprayed Coach down with my load, huh?"

"You sure did, man! I'm proud of you!" I told him, rubbing my hand across Matt's tight stomach and chest, collecting some of his wayward cum with my finger and sucking it into my mouth.

Coach watched us, moaning and still trying to hold back his load.

"Stop gripping my dick with your ass, you little shit! I'm too close, get off me!" He yelled at Matt. Matt and I laughed loudly for a minute.

"Okay, get off of him, dude. It's my turn."

Matt raised up until Coach's big thick dick popped out of Matt's lubed up ass.

"Thank fuck!" Coach said, "I don't know how much longer I can hold on! Please just get this over with! I've had enough torture for one night! I need to cum so fucking bad!"

"Alright, Coach, now remember: you gotta wait for me to blow my load before you can shoot your own! You got that? Otherwise I let Matty Boy here crack your eggs."

Matt laughed.

I began to prepare myself. I stretched myself with the lube, just as Matt had done. It took me longer because I was even tighter than Matt - I was usually the one that topped and Matt bottomed, and it had been a while since Matt had fucked me or I'd had anything inside of my ass.

Soon I was ready. I took my position kneeling over Coach Rob. I looked down into his eyes. He looked apprehensive and I smiled a naughty smile.

"I'm looking forward to watching Matt bust your nuts. Maybe I'll let him use a wooden paddle to do it." And then I slowly eased my way down onto Coach Rob's dick, his large head popping inside my hole. I tried not to clench down before I had all of him inside me, but his dick really was a long, thick plug of a dick. I slowly slid my weight further down until he was finally sheathed inside of me completely. I bared down and clenched my ass muscles a few times, just to watch him squeeze his eyes closed and gasp at the effort of trying to hold himself back.

I began to ride him very slowly, moving all the way up until just the tip of his dick remained inside of me, before letting myself slide back down, balls deep. I slowly began to pick up my pace. I could hear Matt moaning behind me as I bounced on Coach's dick. I turned around and caught sight of Matt out of the corner of my eye. He was standing at the foot of the bed, and he was hard again and was jacking his boner as he watched Coach's face as I rode his dick, probably trying to gauge if Coach was going to cum inside me or not.

Matt saw me watching him and stopped jacking off to climb up onto the bed between Coach's legs and press his naked body up behind me. He reached around with both hands and started to pinch and twist my nipples. This was a weakness of mine, and he knew it. He loved to play with my nipples while I fucked him, knowing it would make me lose my load faster, and laugh while I struggled to hold back, just like I was making Coach do with his own load.

I groaned as Matt continued to pinch my nipples, sending a pleasant spike of pain straight down to my dick.

"Oh, not fair, Matty Boy!" I moaned loudly, "you know what that does to me!" I was forced to speed up my fuck of Coach Rob so I at least had a chance of making him cum before me.

"Nothing about this night is fair, bro, that's what's makes it so fun!" Matt said, laughing, "it's totally fucking hot watching you get fucked." Matt's sadistic nature, like mine, knew very little boundaries, especially when it came to teasing and denying each other.

"I thought you wanted Coach to cum first so you could bust his nuts." I said, moaning in pleasurable agony as he twisted my nips. I was quickly approaching my own orgasm. I couldn't believe it.

Was Coach Rob actually going to win this game?

Finally Matt stopped fucking with my nipples. But it was too late. I was about to cum. I tried hard to hold back, but I was too close to the edge to stop it.

Coach Rob was still bucking up into me, sweating and gasping, looking scared that my tight ass was going to milk the cum right out of him. I tried to speed up even more, tried to pound his dick into my ass, grinding out his orgasm before I could cum, but I had misjudged everything. Coach Rob might have been kept on the edge all evening by two horny college jocks, but he was also significantly older than I was, had years of sexual experience that I did not, had fucked both men and women, and despite everything we had done to tease and edge him that night, it was inevitable.

I was going to shoot first.

My back arched and I could feel a pleasant ache start deep in my body, down behind my balls. My prostate had taken a beating from Coach Rob's big weapon for the last 15 minutes at least, and it was ready to let go.

The muscles in my groin all started to clench together in unison, and a wave of hot pleasure washed over me. I stopped humping Coach altogether and just sat on his dick, my ass muscles contracting over and over of their own accord. I fought against my own orgasm desperately, but I was no longer in control of the reactions of my body as my orgasm finally grabbed hold and swept through me.

My balls lifted, and then I felt my dick lurch once, hard, then twice, even harder, and finally fired its first shot of cum! It spurted out and nailed Coach right in the face! Several more spurts popped out of my dick and covered Coach's chest and stomach with even more cum. My thick, warm jizz blazed through my dick and ejected itself out onto Coach Rob's hairy, muscular torso as my ass muscles clenched around his dick with a fury.

"Oh shit! Oh fuck! I'm gonna fucking cum!" Coach Rob yelled as his dick swelled to enormous proportions inside my ass. "I'm cumming!" He shouted, "finally fucking cumming! Fuck you guys! Gonna cum in your fucking asshole, you motherfucker!"

He started thrusting up into my ass, bucking up into me violently. I struggled to climb off of him, his dick popping out of my hole. His dick was huge and gleaming wet with lube and precum, pumped full of so much blood it looked like it was going to explode. He reared up in the restraints as much as he could and I clasped my hand around his huge erection, pumping the giant lubed monster furiously, jacking him for all I was worth.

And then Coach Rob came.

He shouted and grunted like a wild animal in heat as his thick, viscous cum shot out of his dick with such force it looked like a fountain spraying straight up into the air! His thickly muscled arms and legs yanked at the restraints holding him to the bed and he bucked so hard against me I thought he was going to break my arm as his dick continued to lurch and pump and spray out more fountains of thick cum! I thought he was never going to stop!

Suddenly he bucked so hard that one of the arm restraints tore free from under the bed, and his arm swung violently out to the side, smacking into Matt where he had been leaning on the edge of the bed watching Coach Rob with wide eyes. Matt was slammed into the dresser and then fell to the floor. He struggled to sit up, laughing his ass off as I jumped up from where I had been jacking Coach's spasming dick and stood clear of the firing range. Coach continued to ejaculate several more impressive spurts completely unaided by my hand!

Eventually, his ejaculation began to slow as the cum started to run out of his hugely engorged dick like a thick white river.

Finally, at last, Coach Rob's gigantic and unbelievable orgasm came to an end. His strong body still jerked with aftershocks and he still moaned like a wild animal with each one.

Matt and I stood there, staring silently, our mouths slack and our eyes wide in shock and overwhelming lust at the site of our assistant football coach having the most massive ejaculation and orgasm either of us had ever seen!