All Comments on 'Roommate Wanted'

by lazyways

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
kingleonidasskingleonidassalmost 13 years ago
Wow

Great lead in and great overall story. Enjoyed it.

NightimevisionsNightimevisionsalmost 13 years ago
Very good!

Great little story! I enjoyed it immensely! Keep up the good work.

mcollectmcollectalmost 13 years ago

I love the story. Sex should be a build up yo to the main event!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hits all the right emotions

I love this story. You hit all the right emotions. I will watch you and keep reading.

feelinromanticfeelinromanticalmost 13 years ago
sweet and sexy

really enjoyed it

annanovaannanovaalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

A lovely story of two lonely, damaged people, coming together and healing each other. The slow build was perfect and the heat of the sex was fantastic.

ArdellaArdellaalmost 13 years ago
Very nice!

That was such lovely read. I always like when I can get lost in the characters like I did with this story.

Will be reading what else you have posted and hoping to see more from you in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
VERY realistic...ESPECIALLY for me!!!

GREAT story...VERY well written. Change a few of the details and leave out Jack and what he tried to pull and it's ALOT like what my girlfriend and I have been through getting to where we are now :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
soooooooooooooo good!

this is seriously the best story i have read on here in a long, long time! i loved the sweetness, the hotness, the damsel-in-distressness, everything! PLEASE please write more like this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

It felt like I was there. Thank you for inviting me into your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Following the line,

After reading the story, and the comments, there is only one thing to say, but it's apparent that everyone else has said it already! Great story!

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 13 years ago
What a lovely tale.

You had me right there with them. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

I loved it. The way you took time to build up to things. It was a great ride.

Thanks.

abc101abc101over 12 years ago
great story

I really liked this story. I loved the build up. great story. Please write more.

GeminiMoon66GeminiMoon66over 12 years ago
Awesome!

You described a feeling I once had with a roommate that I could never have put into words! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh my!

This is the best story you've written. I enjoyed the build up of tension and the character development. It's wonderful! I look forward to reading more of your writing. Thank you for a great story that is also sensual and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful

I must say that I've been reading literotica stories for a few years now, and while I have come across quite a few good ones, this one was absolutely beautiful by all means in every way. I loved the build up and the way you didn't overly due the character description or make them seem conceited but in the most non-chalant way but amazing all together. Nice work. Please keep writing.

hathorbr1hathorbr1over 12 years ago
Great Story!

I really liked how this story developed. I really enjoyed each word that I read. Beautiful Job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great story

really enjoyed the slow, smoldering build-up !

auhunter04auhunter04about 8 years ago

made me envious of the hero

and

your writing skills

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
Very nice story 5*'s

I do skim a bit since I'm a slow reader, but wondered why she never said "I love you" or did she?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
outstanding

The best story I've read on this site

Mwm2106Mwm2106over 6 years ago
A Perfect 'Love Story'...

Wow, a beautiful story that all of us would have loved to experienced. So real the way you have written it, as if you lived it yourself in just that way ...maybe you did. I am going to find other stories you have written, you have a great way with words, drawing pictures. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why would a woman who is “moon bathing” naked wear a bra underneath a robe, just to go from the house to the yard? That makes no sense.

sidd934sidd934about 2 years ago

I enjoyed the slow burn to the end of the story. I really hope that there will a sequel to the character's relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This should be a”Beyond Hallmark” movie. Gawd I wish it was a thing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous